It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 71325 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2020, 05:35:08 PM »
Tatar, not Tartar. 

The rest of your post is absolute gibberish, with no basis in reality.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Well there kind of tarts so it goes better ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2020, 12:15:42 AM »
Tatar, not Tartar. 

For some reason, it IS 'OK' in English to write 'Tartar'  .. I wish Sandro was around to confirm / correct but it derives from Tartaria , Latin.. 

The rest of your post is absolute gibberish, with no basis in reality.

What is bizarre, is that even when folks sometimes do not quote Trench, I still see of of his posts !!

I note he still writes excuses like someone needing to hit a word target for an essay .. I'd give him a D- for his argument and  content.

1/ It was POLICY of Imperial and Soviet Moscow to 'Russify' conquered territory and a lot of attitudes / customs from that 'Russification' are prevalent across the FSU.

2/ Nationalism and Identity of the former Soviet Republics has re-emerged and your Miss Kherson would not remember Soviet times, and would have been amongst the first to be taught Ukrainian history

3/ Many FSU folk  are an exotic mix of previous conquerors and may have palish skin, but if the sun hits, they often tan with ease. 

Trench is fixated by Miss Kherson and ignored all the advice given and here we are ( AGAIN ) with him drawing members who've not seen all this before into 'advising' him as to his fail technique.

Trench doesn't learn is THE conclusion .. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2020, 01:14:26 AM »
For some reason, it IS 'OK' in English to write 'Tartar'  .. I wish Sandro was around to confirm / correct but it derives from Tartaria , Latin.. 

Or just Tarts for short :D Ah, Tartaria, the land of tarts, lol.

I never in my wildest dreams thought to see me Mobers come out and back me up on this one :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2020, 01:18:10 AM »
Or just Tarts for short :D Ah, Tartaria, the land of tarts, lol.

I never in my wildest dreams thought to see me Mobers come out and back me up on this one :)

On the other hand, I quite expected you'd indulge in Trench 'humour'  :puke:

Yup, the 'bug' is back .... I see Trench's posts when he quotes me  :popcorn:

Offline Shadow

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2020, 02:53:30 AM »
Huh? We really are living in parallel Universes... I have yet to meet any FSUW who behaved in such manner.

May be your due diligence  or spicy senses needed tuning.

You clearly  had then set right re your good lady.
I married one who behaved like this, and met many more.Guess one of the reasons of our differences it the different circles we move in. ;D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 03:05:08 AM »
I married one who behaved like this, and met many more.Guess one of the reasons of our differences it the different circles we move in. ;D

:shock: :tongueout: :truce:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2020, 08:52:05 AM »
On the other hand, I quite expected you'd indulge in Trench 'humour'  :puke:

Yup, the 'bug' is back .... I see Trench's posts when he quotes me  :popcorn:

That's wonderful news Mobers!!! Go on admit it you've been missing me :luv:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2020, 09:01:43 AM »

1/ It was POLICY of Imperial and Soviet Moscow to 'Russify' conquered territory and a lot of attitudes / customs from that 'Russification' are prevalent across the FSU.

3/ Many FSU folk  are an exotic mix of previous conquerors and may have palish skin, but if the sun hits, they often tan with ease. 

Indeed, Kherson girl tanned real nicely on the beach in Cyprus and it stayed. It was scorching hot and I quite rightly took shelter completely under a beach parasol lounger. I put on sun block and  kept my t-shirt on too a lot or put it on top of me but still caught some sun burning. Unfortunately I peel like a banana, miss Kherson I noticed did not.

It wouldn't surprise me if miss Kherson ancestors were Russified along the way.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 09:03:32 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 03:37:28 PM »
Hmmnn, I get the impression that my miss Kherson may not get on all that well with several members of her family, even her friends might be cautious of her. She can be quite pleasant in some ways but I think her attitude and materialistic ways may let her down and may be a problem for many people that come into contact with her.

What do you guys reckon about girls that are at the top end on the looks scale of around 9-10?

Do they nearly always have a bad attitude because of it? Or just a certain number of them? Are girls that are a pretty 7-8 in the FSU  a better bet for settling down with? Less attitude/character problems?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2020, 04:42:53 PM »
What do you reckon about men who earn less than the average wage in their countries?

Do they always have a bad attitude because of it?  Are they less desirable as life partners because they probably lack ambition or goals?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2020, 06:20:05 PM »
Hmmnn, I get the impression that my miss Kherson may not get on all that well with several members of her family, even her friends might be cautious of her. She can be quite pleasant in some ways but I think her attitude and materialistic ways may let her down and may be a problem for many people that come into contact with her.

What do you guys reckon about girls that are at the top end on the looks scale of around 9-10?

Do they nearly always have a bad attitude because of it? Or just a certain number of them? Are girls that are a pretty 7-8 in the FSU  a better bet for settling down with? Less attitude/character problems?

5200 posts, 4-10 trips, a million questions and you are still the densest person I've ever come across.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »
What do you reckon about men who earn less than the average wage in their countries?

Do they always have a bad attitude because of it?  Are they less desirable as life partners because they probably lack ambition or goals?

I can see my question has upset you Boe. You know if the economy tanks it I am likely as a consequence be average or above average in earnings compared to the rest of the country :D

To be honest my question was not so much about Kherson girl but about people in general. Do such traits come with being on the very pretty end or are they genetic? Would any children with such a girl who also turn out to be very pretty have the same attitude or can corrective behaviour teaching from parents change this?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2020, 09:55:01 PM »

Do they nearly always have a bad attitude because of it?

Some of them girls get a lot of attention so they have an attitude to turn the majority of men off. If they think you're a quality man, they aren't going to want to turn you off with bad attitude.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2020, 02:01:23 AM »

Some of them girls get a lot of attention so they have an attitude to turn the majority of men off. If they think you're a quality man, they aren't going to want to turn you off with bad attitude.

I think you're right Billy, but could such a girl take it so far that she ends up without a life partner because she sees none of the men around her as passing the bar? Kherson girl for example, I mean looking at videos on You Tube a lot of the outskirts of Kherson look pretty grotty. There are some nice rural houses and natural nature scenery out there but I'm guessing on the whole it's pretty poor prospects for men. Kherson girl said that all the men left weren't suitable, they were drug users, low life's, probably gopniks, etc. I'm guessing her attitude turned off all the other men the family oriented ones. My thought is they didn't really care if a girl is very pretty, just a pretty one will do without the attitude. I would wonder if I got a very pretty girl and had children that were very pretty would the same happen again? That even in a more wealthy country their attitude would be so bad as to end up without being able to find someone.

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2020, 04:06:46 AM »

In Trench's case this is deliberate... so LAZY ?

Do they always have a bad attitude because of it? 

In Trench's case..Yup

Are they less desirable as life partners because they probably lack ambition or goals?

..and it's been working out SO well for Trench

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2020, 04:46:50 AM »
In Trench's case this is deliberate... so LAZY ?

In Trench's case..Yup

..and it's been working out SO well for Trench

I hear what Boethius is saying Move, that women want men that can provide a comfortable lifestyle & status for them OR a man who has the ambition/potential to get there.

That is what women are like the world over. Less attractive women will in most instances settle for less but does a guy want so less of an attractive woman. I could have settled for women at home that I was not into/did not find attractive, I could have settled for fat women that were an instant turn off to me no matter how much I tried I just wouldn't be able to stomach it.

Many women will go for the guy who is 'mouth, mouth, mouth' about what he will do. I quietly laugh to myself whenever I see a girl being taken in by it. I know she is buying into the bull and the guy almost certainly won't deliver. He doesn't have what it takes up top he is just all mouth. I on the other hand would rather not mouth on, I know what I need to do and how to get there. When the time is right I will be where I want to be.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2020, 06:20:49 AM »
That's wonderful news Mobers!!! Go on admit it you've been missing me :luv:
Still a chance you can bunk near mooby and drain a squirt of green milk from his moob!

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2020, 08:27:58 AM »
such a girl take it so far that she ends up without a life partner because she sees none of the men around her as passing the bar?

It's possible. Both men and women have a checklist of requirements on what they want from a life partner. I know a few guys who insisted they won't get together with a girl unless she meets their list of requirements and the list is long. I usually tell them they'll probably never get married with a list like that. After people watch opportunity pass by and getting 20 years older and uglier, they shorten their list but by that time, most of the quality people are taken so they'll settle for less.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2020, 01:29:57 AM »
Still a chance you can bunk near mooby and drain a squirt of green milk from his moob!

Fathertime!   
Indeed Fathertime, that moob milk is sweet nectar full of antibodies of Oirish antagonism that are enough to see off any virus or anything else for that matter ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2020, 01:34:35 AM »
I hear what Boethius is saying Move, that women want men that can provide a comfortable lifestyle & status for them OR a man who has the ambition/potential to get there.

That's not at all what I am saying.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2020, 01:52:22 AM »
It's possible. Both men and women have a checklist of requirements on what they want from a life partner. I know a few guys who insisted they won't get together with a girl unless she meets their list of requirements and the list is long. I usually tell them they'll probably never get married with a list like that. After people watch opportunity pass by and getting 20 years older and uglier, they shorten their list but by that time, most of the quality people are taken so they'll settle for less.

I agree, or they can't settle at all I guess and never get with anyone. On further thought though on my experiences with people I've met/seen I reckon it's something that can occur whatever level of attractiveness looks wise a person is.

Thinking it through odds are I'm guessing is that people on the ugly end or very pretty end probably find it hardest to find dates, just based on looks alone of course. Ugly people will need to find another ugly person who is willing to accept them. Very pretty people will want to find another very pretty person as they are not so willing to accept less attractive average looking people or even just pretty looking people. Most people apparently fall into the everyday looking type of slot, I do, but people at either end are a smaller group by comparison.

Other factors come into play of course, how socialable a person is, personality/attitude, wealth, physical form, intelligence, etc and how much a person is attracted to that stuff. In theory a very pretty person has a lot of choice but they could quite likely choose to restrict themselves, not realise their non looks shortcomings or just can't come to terms with going for less attractive people. Ugly looking people probably struggle a lot to find someone as most will avoid, maybe even some other ugly looking people and that is before any other character traits are taken into account.

All in all I reckon being a very attractive person is still a preferable option not that there tends to be much choice in the matter. A shot at living the high life and having people treat you well, not always of course but in general and having many options is no doubt preferable to looking like an everyday person with no special advantage. I reckon being in a wealthy country in the west gives far more opportunities to an attractive person than an attractive person in Ukraine/FSU, hence I guess why so many girls that do FSU dating are on the pretty end or above, other than above average local supply of course.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2020, 01:53:23 AM »

That's not at all what I am saying.

Then what are you saying?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2020, 02:02:32 AM »
Felt the need to update this thread. Well it appears Kherson girl may have her Achilles heel. On one of her photos on Photofeeler she just got around a 4 and a half after 20 or so votes. That's quite a turn around as all her other photos are high scores. The main difference seems to be that this was more close up than the other photos. Now in pretty much all regards she is model like but she does have a not quite so well formed nose end, nothing horrific or real bad but close up it would make her less attractive looking to many guys. It doesn't bother me so much, she still look pretty attractive even with it. It doesn't stand out a mile just when up close of say up to a couple of meters or so away. In a lot of guys mind though even a small defect can be a big thing/turn off.

Admittedly if it were fixed she would be a 9 in looks at any distance. As it is though she is only a 9 from a distance away where the slight nose defect can't clearly be seen. That's no good for relationships though where being up close is part of it all of course. I've no doubt she wouldn't be able to afford the rhinoplasty to get a nose job done on it but if she did she would then be a 9 at any distance. That of course would mean she would be well out of my league at present. So I'm guessing that's it, that is what turns enough guys off locally along with her material ways/attitude and probably some disarray over what guy she could get. Being between the two stools looks wise means she probably has at least somewhat high expectations but they never match up to the offering. Her family & friends probably tell her it doesn't matter so as to not hurt her feelings. It shouldn't do to a large extent but for the guys she is interested in at the top end it no doubt does. It's quite a shame for her as otherwise she would probably get all what she wants in life, it's just one step away from being a top model looking girl and that must be a real sucker.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2020, 03:34:54 PM »
Why are you stalking her?  It's unhealthy.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2020, 04:12:55 PM »
Why are you stalking her?  It's unhealthy.

I'm not stalking her, that's a physical thing. I have many, many photos that she had sent me and that I took off her during our time together. I have merely set out to try to work out what I find a perculiar situation. I now feel that I have as full an answer on the situation. She would be totally unaware of anything so it's no bother to her. I have a better understanding of it all as a result of doing all of this.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1825
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1815
Total: 1825

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM