It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364351 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1075 on: December 05, 2019, 03:40:21 AM »
So here is a little 7 in the look department, married to a german guy and making really nice and interesting videos. Not only about Germany but also other places. And she is interested in many things, like her husband who has some grasp in russian. The fact is that this guy seems to understand enough russian.
So if you want to improve your russian enjoy.

Odessa :   

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:44:07 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1076 on: December 05, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
Still Odessa :

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1077 on: December 05, 2019, 03:45:44 AM »
Germany, about the old fence separating eastern and western Germany in 1989

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1078 on: December 05, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »
This one is hilarious :
A russian goodness in a german professional event : 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1079 on: December 05, 2019, 06:38:56 AM »
Received a message from Kiev lady, maybe a photo three hours ago.
But still didn't open it.
For the moment silent treatment applied.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1080 on: December 05, 2019, 06:53:58 AM »
A nice (8 looking woman from the video) psychologue,
talking about what to expect on sites about men as a woman. 

Good russian, she speaks a little fast after the first quarter of the video.     

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:55:29 AM by Patagonie »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1081 on: December 05, 2019, 07:59:07 AM »
Pat I'm a bit surprised at your reaction to the lady adding photos on her profile. Frankly it show's your insecurity and your need to control, perhaps a degree of immaturity, no? Are you afraid she'll find a better man in the interim before you see her again? Or is it the fact she is still fishing in the waters with you? There's an old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" certainly applies here.

That said, if she is following your lead as in still active and entertaining new on comers then I would think neither of you are serious about each other and she just as immature as you. Maybe you are made for each other in that regard lol. I recognize my experience seeking ladies online is out dated by a decade so keep that in mind. But at the end of the day the chase is still the same, "boy meets girl" and the internet doesn't give either of you a pass in playing the field in that regard.

I don't know how deep your conversations have been or developed, promises spoken or not spoken. You've appear pretty taken with this lady and unless you're looking to a plural marriage with multiple wives, do you not think maybe you should pursue this one with vigor and see how it goes? IMHO she should do the same. If your relationship is at the stage from your description, you should be focusing on each other.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1082 on: December 05, 2019, 02:20:33 PM »
Pat I'm a bit surprised at your reaction to the lady adding photos on her profile. Frankly it show's your insecurity and your need to control, perhaps a degree of immaturity, no? Are you afraid she'll find a better man in the interim before you see her again? Or is it the fact she is still fishing in the waters with you? There's an old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" certainly applies here.

That said, if she is following your lead as in still active and entertaining new on comers then I would think neither of you are serious about each other and she just as immature as you. Maybe you are made for each other in that regard lol. I recognize my experience seeking ladies online is out dated by a decade so keep that in mind. But at the end of the day the chase is still the same, "boy meets girl" and the internet doesn't give either of you a pass in playing the field in that regard.

I don't know how deep your conversations have been or developed, promises spoken or not spoken. You've appear pretty taken with this lady and unless you're looking to a plural marriage with multiple wives, do you not think maybe you should pursue this one with vigor and see how it goes? IMHO she should do the same. If your relationship is at the stage from your description, you should be focusing on each other.

Hi FP 
After the Italy vacations where she went to spend there six days to meet a man i am a little on the edge.           
 So i had been a gentleman, letting her to go with no drama, no real pressure (offering to help her to reimburse the guy in case she decided to not go).       
So yes i am a little sensitive still then. So yes i don't feel totally secure about her even if finally this story of internet is now to be forgotten.     

YOu are right the  old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" applies also to me, this is exactly what i meant when writing in a previous post :   
Are we engaged? No   
Am a priest myself? No   
Am i still on sites? Yes   
Am i active on sites? Yes and no.   

So may i reproach her something that myself i am doing ? Moralists will of course could put me a dent here.   

So i repeat again what the owner of elena Models had wrote long time ago.
There is a time to focus on a person, emotionaly and only one. If you are always on the chase, you have maybe the  syndrom of the guys in a candystore.But the difficulty of relationships is that the woman you meet have to do this on the SAME tempo, especially in long distance relationships, which are multiplying the problems tenfold (cultural differences, language differences ...).   

And i don't think that is a question of immaturity when someone is NOT exactly in the tempo. People are expecting different  life cycles accordingly to their personal history. For example i don't consider anything about marriage however i am ready to enter in a long term relationship. Maybe she is a little late on me and needs more time, who knows. She is not a party woman, she had long relationships for what she let me know.
And FP all of of this has nothing to do with thee fact that you are out of dating since 10 years, don't think so.   

And i completely agree with what you say here : 
"I don't know how deep your conversations have been or developed, promises spoken or not spoken. You've appear pretty taken with this lady and unless you're looking to a plural marriage with multiple wives, do you not think maybe you should pursue this one with vigor and see how it goes? IMHO she should do the same. If your relationship is at the stage from your description, you should be focusing on each other." 

We should focus on each other YES, and that what i was doing when this incident occured.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:25:42 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1083 on: December 05, 2019, 02:23:29 PM »
I wouldn't give the last woman an 8, 7 max for me. Time looks like it's starting to take its toll and that may even reduce her to a 6 if we are taking that into account.

The girl at the top is quite pretty, lovely pair of boobs and still has youth on her side. Yes! At least a good solid 7, possibly verging on an 8 for me. Bodywise an easy 8-9 at least I would say ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1084 on: December 05, 2019, 02:23:56 PM »
Trench,
there are of course no absolute truth about scale in beauty.
It's also quite personal. But a score should be all time linked to the age. And when i give a numeral it's about the lady in global. 
In this departement the youngest don't have a perfect face and skin, she also all time about to be fat, and this endanger her the most. I also listened three of four of her videos and she perfectly knows she is not a 8 in FSU, in Germany maybe yes.
The oldest lady, i specified that i only looked the video, but if you put her with a lot of women of her age, she would perform well i am sure.

PS : all those scores apply in FSU, NOT in Europe or USA.
So you can downgrade all your of 0.5 point. Because if you put this brunette in Ukraine she becomes almost ordinary Trench, are you conscious of this?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:50:50 PM by Patagonie »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1085 on: December 05, 2019, 02:54:04 PM »
Damn, Patagonie,

I thought you were a priest.  Here I was, already to confess.......
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1086 on: December 05, 2019, 03:22:51 PM »
Damn, Patagonie,

I thought you were a priest.  Here I was, already to confess.......
:ROFL:
I know that you have a lot to confess Jone...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1087 on: December 06, 2019, 04:34:46 AM »
I finally found one. 
A coach of seduction in FSU, in Ukraine and very likely in Kiev
So you can find his phone on the page.   

So what the video is about?   
Very funny, it's about a french (not me lol) fluent in russian having a date with a psychologue. He had achieved a complete course and, accordingly with the coach, is performing amazingly.
And so during the date he asks her about piickupers (people who perform a pickup).

So she explains him how it works (she is wrong, she talks about only about NLP) and says that she knows how to recognize pickupers and they are easily detectable (she is just having a lunch with a pickuper lol), the usual BS about what people prentends to know about gamers, especially women.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1088 on: December 06, 2019, 07:56:50 AM »
So we have relinked our communicaton with Kiev girl.

Pat wrote :
In a serious relationship, and especially in an international relationships, and those  talkings and bumps are quite normal. I appreciate how you are capable to "open" and express your feelings. In my opinion all we are doing now is healthy for a couple.

She answered :  :thumbsup: Easier to understand each other than to accumulate bitterness.

I also have hidden my profile on badoo.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 07:58:55 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1089 on: December 06, 2019, 08:08:22 AM »
You know we had three meetings for more than 10 hours of presence with this woman and we like each other very much. 
Of course we didn't just look each other in the eyes. We flirted but not even kissed. 

It's not a problem. I like it like it is.   

But now you want, for the next meeting, you want everything explode and everything to be hot and having the hottest night of the year when you meet.   

So all your job, as a man, is to make the future as sexual. The future is about to be sexual and every day the temperature is raising while the day of the meeting is coming closer.   

So every thing becomes more and more comfortable, everything is an evidence, that's the function, the soul of why men and women are born on this planet. And you are both gonna to accomplish it.

THAT'S YOUR MISSION BOTH OF YOU  :popcorn: :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1090 on: December 06, 2019, 08:18:59 AM »
So this classic and classy woman, i tried to raise her temperature. 
And today i got it, totally. 

I SO DAMNED LIKED IT. When they play the game, including on the sexual canal with you, that's so damned good. I LOVE THEM. And this is not about only the sexual canal, it's largely that you are building your personal story, that's you are building your own house, your complicity, your intimacy starts here.   

So what i wrote ?   
You know dear lady of Kiev, (after 24 hours of turmoil and having restart a nice communication) we have something more difficult to success. The main question now is to know if you are kissing well, kissing is very important for french guys. Of course i will help you the first days of the course, i can offer you a training with discount price due to the winter season, are you interested? 

Her answer
Believe me, i'll teach you more about this
I will rate your level  :)   

The volcano starts to make some sounds, i so damned like it  :P

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1091 on: December 06, 2019, 08:54:07 AM »
I wouldn't give the last woman an 8, 7 max for me. Time looks like it's starting to take its toll and that may even reduce her to a 6 if we are taking that into account.

I've dated a lot of older women who were 7s. Their personality or character may be a 10. But if you don't date them, you will never know if they're the ideal woman for you. What you want and what you need may be two different things.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1092 on: December 06, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »
So we have discussed about how things are moving in Ukraine about the dating process.
I myself gave some hints here on RWD.  Remember i started to date in FSU in 2009.
Of course having been married five years, made me out of the dating market of course (yes i was totally faithfull to my ex wife) but i am here.

I found on an other site a guy nammed superschalk
Is he russian maybe yes or no but what he has to say is interesting : vot (here it is :) )

I started going to Ukraine 7 years ago, long before Tinder and when literally no girl had a smartphone there, but at best was checking her Mamba or VK messages on her laptop or more often in an internet cafe. Went back to Ukraine regularly ever since, with 11 trips in 7 years and the 12th trip already planned. Saw lots of parts and cities of the country from Odesa to Chernivtsi, from Lviv to Chernigiv, with Kiev being my main focus on most trips. Had a short-term relationship with a 19yo Ukrainian as well as several harem girls/FWBs, some of which I fucked regularly over the course of several years (my Ukrainian notch count is at 6). Met all the girls I fucked, and many other ones which I went on dates with but didn't fuck, through online game - mainly Mamba and VK which were both already available and heavily used as far back as 2010. 

So, there definitely are big changes happening to this country and especially to the way in which Ukrainian girls react to foreigners. 5 to 7 years ago, you had no problem getting the attention of girls online, starting conversations with them that actually kept going and actually meeting them for dates.

What I notice now in preparation for my 2017 trip, and already noticed last year, is a significant drop in reply rates from girls, the rate being as much as 90% lower than 5 to 7 years ago. Take it from a guy who browsed profiles by the hundreds and thousands on Mamba and VK during the past years, every year, before every trip and in between. Neither my technique nor my online games tactics changed.
 But it's the girls behaviour and mindset that changed because of the tens of thousands of thirsty foreigners spamming them on the online sites.

7 years ago, if you wrote to a Ukrainian girl that you'd be visiting her city (be it Kiev or some remote industrial shithole), she'd give you all her attention and her number and was in fact waiting to meet you personally. 
 In 2017, you're just the 100th foreigner of the week, the 400th of the month, the 4800th of the past year, spamming her account, sweet-talking her, telling her that you'd soon be in her city and then actually never showing up. They just can't separate the real traveler anymore from the wannabe travelers and time-wasters. If you write to them in Russian with imperfect grammar, 7 years ago they were pleasantly surprised and reacted positively. Nowadays, they all ask you if you use a so-so-working online translator for your messages. 

It's really a mess. These girls don't answer at all or turn cold and/or ghost soon after, especially when you make any indirect hints as to sexuality after some time of writing, which is seen as some kind of offense now because they think you're just coming in to fuck them (which you most likely are, of course. But now they're bitching about it instead of simply meeting you to fuck them). Bitch shields are building up there big time.

What else? The EU parliament now has cleared the way for visa-free travel for all Ukrainians for up to 90 days to European Union (exept UK and Ireland) and some other European states such as Norway and Switzerland starting as early as next month. Which means that the Ukrainian girls that actually want to go West, don't need a foreigner anymore for a piggyback ride/visa shit. They just get their ass on a cheap long-distance bus and go. And those who want to find a "rich" or upper middle class foreigner for upscaling their lifestyle and permanently moving to the west, can soon come here and choose for themselves from the top guys, who simply don't go to Ukraine because they pull enough pussy on their hometurf. Instead of dealing with the usually not-so-top-guys who come to Ukraine for fucking, who mostly have a reason for it (for example not pulling on their hometurf, such as in my case - which the Ukrainian girls of course smell and know).

Big changes happening right now, visa-free travel to EU might fuck up the dating market in Ukraine slowly, but steadily. 

Also, in the past years, I notice a certain bitchiness (someone else here used the term "histrionic", which also fits very well) in Ukrainian girls that I'm just not willing to put up with anymore. It's not that they are sweet or kind or nourishing in any way, they just expect you to be the most perfect gentleman ever and won't forgive even small mistakes in behaviour, style or frame and want to be entertained all the time, being mostly bland, boring and cold themselves. They feel more and more like empty, cold, but beautiful storefront window dolls to me. I don't get any joy out of dating them anymore, let alone slowly and steadily working my way to their pussy by listening to their boring, wannabe-intellectual shit. At least American or German girls don't pretend to be sooooo sophisticated and widely read in classical literature when they're just waiving around worthless university diplomas not recognized in any Western country because almost every girl (except the store cashiers) has them in Ukraine at age 22. 

So, while some of you might put me in the negativity tab after this post as well, I would slowly designate Ukraine as a former pussy paradise lost. That being said, you still can get laid there, and definitely much easier than you'd be used to in your Western homecountry. Just there's no guarantee that you enjoy the process of working towards it, because it's a lot more difficult, time- and energy-consuming than it used to be, and than it would be in the Philippines for example. Maybe the juice is just not worth the squeeze anymore.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 10:10:49 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1093 on: December 06, 2019, 10:21:21 AM »

So we have relinked our communicaton with Kiev girl.

You know we had three meetings for more than 10 hours of presence with this woman and we like each other very much. 

Of course we didn't just look each other in the eyes. We flirted but not even kissed. 

It's not a problem. I like it like it is.   

Pat, your English has regressed somewhat since you started more study of Russian.

In particular, you have often misused the word 'we.'

When you wrote "So we have relinked our communicaton with Kyiv girl," . . . this means that you and another person have relinked your communication with her.  So who is this third person ?

Correct:  I relinked my communication with Kyiv girl.

When you wrote: "You know we had three meetings for more than 10 hours of presence with this woman," . . . this again implies that you and someone else met at the same time with this woman.

Correct:  You know I had three meetings for more than 10 hours with this woman.

When you wrote: " . . . and we like each other very much," this  is correct.

This misuse of 'we' instead of the correct 'I" is common with Ukrainian and Russian speakers.

I often heard women tell me something like:  "We met with my daughter for lunch today."
When I asked who the third (or more) party was, they would reply . . . It was only me and my daughter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1094 on: December 06, 2019, 10:30:08 AM »

Hi FP 
After the Italy vacations where she went to spend there six days to meet a man i am a little on the edge.           
 So i had been a gentleman, letting her to go with no drama, no real pressure (offering to help her to reimburse the guy in case she decided to not go).       
So yes i am a little sensitive still then. So yes i don't feel totally secure about her even if finally this story of internet is now to be forgotten.     

YOu are right the  old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" applies also to me, this is exactly what i meant when writing in a previous post :   
Are we engaged? No   
Am a priest myself? No   
Am i still on sites? Yes   
Am i active on sites? Yes and no.   

So may i reproach her something that myself i am doing ? Moralists will of course could put me a dent here.   

So i repeat again what the owner of elena Models had wrote long time ago.
There is a time to focus on a person, emotionaly and only one. If you are always on the chase, you have maybe the  syndrom of the guys in a candystore.But the difficulty of relationships is that the woman you meet have to do this on the SAME tempo, especially in long distance relationships, which are multiplying the problems tenfold (cultural differences, language differences ...).   

And i don't think that is a question of immaturity when someone is NOT exactly in the tempo. People are expecting different  life cycles accordingly to their personal history. For example i don't consider anything about marriage however i am ready to enter in a long term relationship. Maybe she is a little late on me and needs more time, who knows. She is not a party woman, she had long relationships for what she let me know.
And FP all of of this has nothing to do with thee fact that you are out of dating since 10 years, don't think so.   

And i completely agree with what you say here : 
"I don't know how deep your conversations have been or developed, promises spoken or not spoken. You've appear pretty taken with this lady and unless you're looking to a plural marriage with multiple wives, do you not think maybe you should pursue this one with vigor and see how it goes? IMHO she should do the same. If your relationship is at the stage from your description, you should be focusing on each other." 

We should focus on each other YES, and that what i was doing when this incident occured.

I wasn't being critical Pat. Not that you responded as if I were. I only wanted to point out the hypocrisy of your negative feelings about her changing those photos. From your postings here and from your description of her, it appears you two are really into each other. It would be a shame if possible future relationship went tits up over a miscommunication about the site that you two met on. So much can be misinterpreted through watching (evesdropping) of online activity. IMHO both of you should pause activity on all dating sites until you explore more about each other. But, this shouldn't "need" to be spoken. It would seem to me that you both should want to. I agree with the statement from Elena's models. There's another saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill" LOL. In relationships that's rarely ever the case. Good luck with her whatever the case

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1095 on: December 06, 2019, 03:33:21 PM »
Polaris 3 

it would be a dance   
I believe in you 
It will be so nice
to got to know you
It would be only a trance 
I will be the vibe   
You would the wannabe   
Je m'étends sur l'herbe fraîche qui coure à terre     
Et de ces geysers je ne suis pris qu'à revers   
Mais à la bataille je suis toujours le plus rapide 
Et je danse, de vaines mondaines en menuets paltoquets
You provide me an incoming appel
et it makes no sense
To seat in your tunnel, le corridor, ouvert, qui accède à la salle secrète
Où j'ai vu battre ton coeur   
Tandis que Chick Corea va puiser de l'eau fraîche dans la porte de ta demeure     
La lune te regarde on my mind   
Le vent s'est levé dans le drap du désert retourné se pressent les serpents charmeurs   
Ceux là même qui descendaient de la Fond Curé lorsque les intrigues n'étaient pas descellées   
Je suis un enfant au fond du puits et tu joues avec mon hochet 
Je ne puis te le donner   
Et je presse tes lèvres au précipice du baiser   
You turn around the dance and the dance is around the lover 
I squeeze out the Polaris 3 to get out the biosphere   
L'iris était dans la pulpe du fruit et je goûtais goutte à goutte, le sirop ivre de l'été.   
Je suis à terre, étourdi de ton rire léger.   
Je veux dormir dans la Camaro de cuir beige   
Et ouvrir le livre vert ou les vers de St John Perse ne m'ont jamais autant rendu aussi heureux que ce jour premier,
Je déchire le firmament et je pleure doucement à l'épicentre de l'enveloppe qui cèle tous mes secrets   
Des larmes de mica sous mes joues spartiates, jouent à cache à cache à chaque siège,
 je veux que l'on me donne mon armure sous le trébuchet Je t'enverrai des pétales de crystal de l'autre côté du coeur sacré. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:17:07 PM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1096 on: December 06, 2019, 10:56:55 PM »
Pat

Sl.worried that your quoting the words of a sex tourist  might be your way of trying to demonstrate sort of 'point' ... ? ;D

He's clearly after v.young women for one thing and he's Russian..

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1097 on: December 07, 2019, 04:22:56 AM »
Pat

Sl.worried that your quoting the words of a sex tourist  might be your way of trying to demonstrate sort of 'point' ... ? ;D

He's clearly after v.young women for one thing and he's Russian..

MSB not sure to have understood your post and question, I suppose you speak about the post I edited from Superschalk. I published it to focus about what is changing in Ukraine in dating due to the rampant internet and how it is changing girls' mindset. 

Also, since Europe has opened their borders (the ukrainian aviation trafic is booming since) it makes things easy to the girls to meet westerners. And i will be not surprised that more marriages will occur then, with europeans men. 

The sexual dimension of the post is no interest for me.
But for all the guys who want to marry this post and the recent experience i have had on the field just show that the dating scene in Ukraine starts to be twisted in a way.  And so it could be barely the end of the VO in the future except if you setup a tour or a campaign of meetings with some serious agency. Because now, i already wrote it, ladies want you mainly in the city (maybe tomorrow they will ask you to shoot a photo of you in front of Maidan ?) to meet you because they  start to be flooded with tons of unwanted sollicitations. As a consequence their ego, in a way start to be boosted, and .... and so on.

I also think that a lot of girls with dubious intentions are into travels with benefits or try to find such "your travel paid by a generous donator or something like this".
You are on the side of the road US, Australian, English guys but things are moving in Europe and the first country to study to understand the impact of this change IMHO is Poland.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 04:28:33 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1098 on: December 07, 2019, 04:50:40 AM »
Pat, your English has regressed somewhat since you started more study of Russian.

In particular, you have often misused the word 'we.'

When you wrote "So we have relinked our communicaton with Kyiv girl," . . . this means that you and another person have relinked your communication with her.  So who is this third person ?

Correct:  I relinked my communication with Kyiv girl.

When you wrote: "You know we had three meetings for more than 10 hours of presence with this woman," . . . this again implies that you and someone else met at the same time with this woman.

Correct:  You know I had three meetings for more than 10 hours with this woman.

When you wrote: " . . . and we like each other very much," this  is correct.

This misuse of 'we' instead of the correct 'I" is common with Ukrainian and Russian speakers.

I often heard women tell me something like:  "We met with my daughter for lunch today."
When I asked who the third (or more) party was, they would reply . . . It was only me and my daughter.
Hi dear MLI always appreciate when someone is coming to correct my english so i can make some improvements on it.
It's quite funny what you say, because i have the same problem in french, and cannot figure out if it started before i came in FSU or because of my FSU travels. 
In french it is more related to the fact to not put emphasis on the I, too much I and I, and I, is understood in my culture as being selfish and self centered.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1099 on: December 09, 2019, 03:33:04 AM »
I wasn't being critical Pat. Not that you responded as if I were. I only wanted to point out the hypocrisy of your negative feelings about her changing those photos. From your postings here and from your description of her, it appears you two are really into each other. It would be a shame if possible future relationship went tits up over a miscommunication about the site that you two met on. So much can be misinterpreted through watching (evesdropping) of online activity. IMHO both of you should pause activity on all dating sites until you explore more about each other. But, this shouldn't "need" to be spoken. It would seem to me that you both should want to. I agree with the statement from Elena's models. There's another saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill" LOL. In relationships that's rarely ever the case. Good luck with her whatever the case
No big deal man  ;D

We have solved this problem of dating site, and had an open and frank communication about it. And now our both profiles are hidden on the site. She did it by herself, and i did it by myself.

I was not watching her profile, but when a profile is a match and is modified, Badoo sends AUTOMATICALLY a message to all matches. That what happened. I couldn't ignore this signal.
So men, if you are in some relationship with a woman be aware of what those sites are doing before playing with the fire. 

Now we are upgrading our communication and very eager to explore more about each other.
Our meeting is only in 3 weeks and we go in an exciting location of the old Europe.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:24:07 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1884
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM