It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences  (Read 121651 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences
« Reply #350 on: August 29, 2014, 11:32:01 AM »
Minutes after MH17 is shot down, the terrorists declare they have just shot down an aircraft, yet somehow, Ukraine was aiming for Putin's presidential plane/brought down the plane to draw the West into the conflict/decided conspiracy theorists didn't have enough to post about.  Or, maybe it was the CIA.  They're to blame for everything!

Hey Boe, you didn't read my theory?

It was the CIA who borrowed a cloaking device from the Klingons.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #351 on: October 19, 2014, 10:21:29 AM »
This just in.  Germany blames pro-Russian rebels for the downing of this aircraft:

excerpt from article:
"Gerhard Schindler, president of the BND, told a secret parliamentary committee on security affairs earlier this month that separatists had used a Russian Buk missile defense system from a Ukrainian base to fire a rocket that exploded directly next to the Malyasia Air plane, Der Spiegel reported.

"It was pro-Russian separatists," the magazine quoted him as saying.

The BND concluded the rebels were to blame after a detailed analysis based on satellite and other photos, Der Spiegel said. No one at the BND was immediately available to comment."

http://news.yahoo.com/germany-blames-pro-russian-rebels-mh17-passenger-plane-130930311.html
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:25:32 AM by AC »

lordtiberius

« Reply #352 on: October 19, 2014, 04:29:03 PM »
Lol

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #353 on: November 08, 2014, 07:56:19 AM »
Terrorist Bezler reportedly eliminated by Russian hitmen:

Bezler is also reportedly the triggerman for the BUK missile system that downed MH17.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/11/07/terrorist-bezler-reportedly-eliminated-by-russian-security-services/

Article by: Anna Mostovych

Oleksandr Danyliuk, former advisor at Ukraine’s Defense Ministry, reported on Facebook that Russian security services have eliminated the terrorist Igor Bezler for refusing to cooperate with Russian military authorities.

“According to available information, the gang leader Igor Bezler ( “Bes”) has been eliminated by Russian security services,” Danyliuk wrote on his Facebook, November 7. “The reason for his elimination was  his refusal to submit to the Russian military command and his intention to publicly acknowledge that the Horlivka-Makiyivka conglomerate controlled by his gang is Ukrainian territory and to urge members of other gangs to seek a compromise with the Ukrainian government.”

According to Danyliuk, the organizer of the murder plot was a senior Russian officer named Suvorkin, but the specific location of the murder has not be determined. Apparently, Bezler left Horlivka to meet with an unknown person in Donetsk and disappeared en route. “In fact his deputies disappeared as well, as did his bodyguards who accompanied him” Danyliuk said. However, he did not provide sources for his information.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:05:29 AM by AC »

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #354 on: November 08, 2014, 10:56:34 AM »
The cancer is feeding on itself.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #355 on: November 08, 2014, 09:22:19 PM »
The cancer is feeding on itself.

I agree, however I'm surprised that nobody sees the irony of the Russians killing this guy.  I think it's clear that they know he is the guy who pulled the trigger on the BUK system that killed all those people on MH17, and Putin ordered him eliminated, as well as his bodyguards.  I doubt if their bodies will ever be found.  Probably already incinerated.  Evidence?  What evidence.

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #356 on: November 08, 2014, 09:34:38 PM »
CYA baby!  :crackwhip:

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #357 on: November 09, 2014, 10:59:44 PM »
I haven't had time to scrutinize this report but in a paragraph these people are a group ..."Calling themselves the Bellingcat project, the team of researchers analysed photographs, videos, social media documentation and eye witness evidence, making use of “open source material overlooked by other organisations”, to track the movements of the Buk missile launcher."...

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/crowdfunded-report-reveals-undeniable-evidence-missile-that-shot-down-mh17-supplied-by-russia/story-fnizu68q-1227117844647

I can't attest to the researchers, accuracy of the subject matter or images presented but at a glance the report is worth a read. Be aware it's PDF file...

http://www.bellingcat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Origin-of-the-Separatists-Buk-A-Bellingcat-Investigation1.pdf

Brass
...Build the wall. Even Heaven has a gate...

"Because without America there is no free world" ~ Canada Free Press

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #358 on: November 21, 2014, 06:27:13 AM »
VICE NEWS video about MH17:

Offline Doll

« Reply #359 on: November 21, 2014, 09:20:41 AM »
Nothing new, no evidence.
Netherland is being quest. Why?
They know what happened.

lordtiberius

« Reply #360 on: November 21, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »
After watching that, I don't consider the Dutch to be a real country.

Offline Doll

« Reply #361 on: November 21, 2014, 10:21:48 AM »
It is a real country but the truth that they are hiding is not about Russia or it would have been published loooooooooong ago.

Offline Doll

« Reply #362 on: November 21, 2014, 10:26:01 AM »
Did you hear what the girl in uniform said? Ukrainian planes hide behind civilian.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #363 on: November 21, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
NYET!! It was actually a Klingon bird of pray who fired a photon torpedo.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline JayH

« Reply #364 on: December 22, 2014, 05:30:22 PM »
More information from a different source-original is in Dutch-- so maybe even some native speakers can finally comprehend !! ;D  Most people have little doubt who is responsible-- so maybe no evidence will ever be accepted by some who choose to follow ridiculous theories and propaganda.

New evidence MH17-Eyewitness

Eyewitness MH17: "My goal is justice

A native of eastern Ukraine heard a loud bang when the MH17 was shot. He took some pictures shortly thereafter, indicating that the plane was shot down by a missile from rebel territory. Olaf Koen correspondent spoke with him.

SEE ALSO:  Eyewitness and photos: rocket from separatists area pulled down MH17

Can you tell what you have seen on July 17?
"The day predicted nothing special. In the morning I woke up and I went to work. At four o'clock in the afternoon I came home. And at 16:20 pm we heard an explosion. The first explosion was not very heavy. 15 seconds later, something like that, there was a second explosion, which was harder and the windows shook. "

What were you doing when you heard the explosion?
"Explosions were at that time no exception. But this was something else, that explosion. This was not like what we had heard before. I immediately wanted to find where the noise was coming from came in. What was exploded? Where? What? How? When I went to the covered balcony running in. I looked around and saw nothing.

I got that white job photographed in the air. At that moment I did not know what that meant. For me it was just a white stripe, from the horizon up to the clouds where he went apart. Only later became clear that what was well. "

How much time was there between the explosion and the picture?
"That was a minute after that explosion, I do. Maybe even less think, something like 30 seconds."

Were you there alone?
"I was the only one on the balcony. But the other people also were on their balconies. For each window you could see a face."

So there are more people who at that time the line have seen too?
"Yes, yes."

There are also people who have photographed the same?
"That could very well but at that time, July 17, went into the city for the rumor that taking pictures was not exactly safe, it was said.. do not make pictures as you do not "uncomfortable situations" like water. At that time the city was already occupied. Above the administration building hung a flag, and that was not Ukrainian. "

Do you have the camera where the photos were transported yet?
"I contacted gave a friend of mine and his pictures, including the originals. That friend contacted the SBOE (Ukrainian Security Service) and the SBOE they had interest in the photos. He has handed over to the SBOE. Then I had to explain the details of those pictures in detail and hand over the camera. "

Did they compensated for that?
"For replacement? Of course. They have reimbursed the value of the camera."

Have you made ​​private copies?
"Yes. But I had beside the camera also cede the flash cards."

And then you went to Kiev?
"Yes, in the beginning I spoke directly with the SBOE. Afterwards, representatives of international research through the SBOE contacted me. That was the beginning of August, when I have handed over the camera. The SBOE who did not need and has handed over the camera to the Dutch researchers. They had asked for the camera. "

The researchers have also talked with you?
"Yes, I have spoken extensively with researchers from the International Commission Those were two researchers:.. one from the Netherlands and one from Australia We talked for about three hours, and that conversation is with a video camera recorded. "

Do you think they can use your material?
"Yes, I think they will use it. The photos are circumstantial evidence. There are no other images available that prove that BUK something firing in that area. While everyone knows how the fork the stem protrudes, there is no further evidence. "

Why have you agreed to give us an interview?
"I want justice. I want the people who have done this, be punished."

Are you hopeful about that?
"I think the truth anyway floats to the top."

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/ooggetuige-mh17-mijn-doel-rechtvaardigheid

Photos and eyewitness: rocket from separatists area pulled down MH17

It involves a series of high resolution photos taken shortly after the firing of rocket and immediately after the crash of the device.

The three pictures are taken in the vicinity of the crash site. The first two pictures you can see a vertical plume, which seem to come from where the rocket is launched. The third picture is a large black plume of smoke, probably from where the plane came down. To protect the privacy of the photographer, the photos are not attached.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/fotos-en-ooggetuige-raket-uit-separatistengebied-haalde-mh17-neer

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 05:35:05 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

lordtiberius

« Reply #365 on: December 22, 2014, 05:55:29 PM »
Please forgive us . . .

Offline JayH

« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2014, 05:30:49 PM »
What a surprise in todays news--maybe this should be in Propaganda thread where it is more appropriate--but given the previous post I thought I would post here--

Russian media have found another "secret witness" to accuse Ukrainian soldiers in Boeing crash

Russian propaganda publication "Komsomolskaya Pravda" find next "secret witness" disaster Malaysian Boeing, which accuses the Ukrainian security forces in tragedy

The publication says that their "secret witness" is a military airbase in Dnipropetrovsk Ukrainian, reports Espreso.TV .

According to him, the day of the disaster Malaysian Boeing in Donetsk, July 17, Ukraine Air Force attack aircraft Su-25, which took off from the air base, returned without ammunition, the pilot was thus "very scared".

He said that the Su-25 flew as part of the three-level attack aircraft of the air base in the village Aviatorske Dnipropetrovsk region. Thus it alleged were installed missiles "air-air". At the base attack back one (the other two aircraft equipped with other weapons, he said, were shot down.

"The secret witness" said that the attack aircraft pilot was the name Voloshin and his military unit based in Nikolaev.

"The phrase was uttered them when he brought the plane," not the plane. "And evening phrase was a pilot to question him, to the same, to Voloshin:" What's the plane? "To which he replied:" Plane was in unnecessary time and place unnecessary "- said the Russian edition.

In turn, according to RIA-Novosti , Russia's Investigative Committee interested in the publication "Komsomolskaya Pravda" by the Malaysian Boeing and intends to contact the publication to find "secret witness".

Told reporters on Tuesday spokesman Vladimir Markin UK.

"We will try today promptly contact the editor in chief and journalists" Komsomolskaya Pravda "to understand whether this is a real person and get the coordinates for a meeting with him," - said Markin.

Note now the Russian FSB invented another version of how you can blame the crash Malaysian Boeing Ukrainian side - said that a citizen of Ukraine tried to take out of components for S-300 and "M1".

Recall that the main causes of the disaster Malaysian version of Boeing in the Donetsk region - Russian mercenaries plane was shot down with anti-aircraft installations "M1", they were on the eve of the tragedy.
http://espreso.tv/news/2014/12/23/rosiyski_zmi_znayshly_cherhovoho_quotsekretnoho_svidkaquot__schob_zvynuvatyty_ukrayinskykh_viyskovykh_u_katastrofi_boeing
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #367 on: December 23, 2014, 06:10:28 PM »
Oh, wow!  :wallbash:

Now "Pravda" is prepared to believe that an evil Ukrainian is telling the truth about how he shot down MH17, when the loyal Russian air traffic controllers in Rostov have declared that there were no other planes anywhere near the doomed airliner?

And, as we've reiterated time and again, it is physically impossible for an air-to-air missile (or cannon fire) to cause the damage that was found on the downed plane.

Pass the  :popcorn:, please - and the sick bags!  :puke:

Offline JayH

« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2014, 03:48:26 PM »
  Today the ABC news in Australia is reporting the Russian propaganda story. It makes me feel like crying that such a ridiculous story gets run from a supposedly credible source without qualifying it's source--or noting it is in response to story 2 days previously  of eyewitness (with photos) of missile launch.
Interesting that the Russian story is headed in the same way  "eyewitness" as key word.

Offline JayH

« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2014, 11:28:22 PM »
DUTCH JOURNALISTS FOUND NEW EVIDENCE THAT "BOEING" MILITANTS SHOT DOWN
16:05 December 24 2014 | SOCIETY

odnako.su
Journalists from the Netherlands published fotodokazy that Malaysian Boeing 777 in Donetsk pro fighters shot down.

Available edition RTL News  appeared three high-quality photos and eyewitness testimony and the author of these photos.

All three photos were taken in the first minutes after the crash near the place where it occurred, reports "true European".

Thus the first two photos were published previously in low quality, the third picture is still not published. Now it is also not publish.

"I ran to the balcony, looked around, but saw nothing except the white trail in the air, which photographed. At this point I did not know what it was. I thought it was just a white trail, which gradually rozviyuyetsya and leaves the horizon Up in the clouds. Only after a while it became clear that it "- said the witness disaster, which spoke Dutch journalists.

"Photos - indirect confirmation. No other photos available, showing that it is" Beech "started something in this area. While everyone is sure he is right, there is no other evidence," - said the witness.

Currently photos are part of the investigation. A witness interviewed by Dutch journalists, said his photo also attached to the international commission of inquiry into the disaster.

Aircraft flight "Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur" was hit in the sky over the Donbas 17 July. Killed all passengers and crew members. In total 298 people. \
http://www.5.ua/suspilstvo/gollandski-jyrnalisti-znaishli-novi-dokazi-togo-sho-bojng-zbili-boioviki-65683.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

lordtiberius

« Reply #370 on: December 25, 2014, 09:00:53 AM »
This is the song that never ends.  It just goes on and on and on . . .

Offline JayH

« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2015, 04:19:56 AM »
New Images of the MH17 Buk Missile Launcher in Ukraine and Russia

Following the Bellingcat report Origin of the Separatists’ Buk, which showed that the Buk missile launcher linked to the downing of MH17 was filmed inside Russia a few weeks earlier, the Bellingcat investigation team has continued to search for additional information, and has recently discovered two more images of the Buk missile launcher linked to the downing of MH17.

The first image is one that appeared recently in the print edition of Der Spiegel, which was part of their joint investigation with Correct!v into the downing of MH17, which included visiting the same sites Bellingcat identified as being part of the route the MH17 linked Buk missile launcher travelled along on July 17th. This image shows the Buk missile launcher travelling through separatist controlled Donetsk on the morning of July 17th:
http://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/01/17/new-images-of-the-mh17-buk-missile-launcher-in-ukraine-and-russia/#comment-8427

lordtiberius

« Reply #372 on: January 26, 2015, 09:19:49 AM »
There are no consequences for this war crime.

Offline JayH

« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2015, 04:18:46 PM »

Official Putin immediately after the fall of "Boeing" wrote replacement commanders "beech"

In personal correspondence network gets official with Russian President environment. Reuters Four days after the disaster Malaysian "Boeing" Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration domestic policy of Russia Timur Prokopenko made ​​a note of replacement crews plants "Buk". This stems from personal correspondence and records published hacker group "Anonymous International", also known as "Humpty Boltay." "Financing the war, the use of targeted newsmakers, Ukrainian stuffing, analysis applications Thursday: Poroshenko Beech with 2 missiles. Commanders and calculated compositions beeches replaced" - he wrote in a note to yourself. Hackers added that this recording was made "after a meeting on how to" properly ", address the tragedy of Malaysian Boeing." "We are, however, somewhat puzzled phrase" Commanders and current composition beeches replaced "Like, it was not in public nor in the investigation. On which" commanders "and" estimated stocks beeches "Timur V. knows?"
Більше читайте тут: http://tsn.ua/svit/chinovnik-putina-odrazu-pislya-padinnya-boyinga-napisav-pro-zaminu-komandiriv-bukiv-405773.html

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #374 on: June 23, 2015, 07:33:51 PM »
hopefuilly we might see the final report soon from this investigation ,
SX

Exclusive: International tribunal looks like best chance for MH17 justice - Dutch sources

AMSTERDAM | By Anthony Deutsch

The Netherlands is discussing with its allies an international tribunal to prosecute those suspected of downing a Malaysian airliner over rebel-held eastern Ukraine last year, sources familiar with the discussions have told Reuters.

The chance of a successful prosecution is considered slim at best but the Dutch still hope that, by pushing for a U.N.-style court with the backing of Western allies, they could pressure Russia, whose role in the process is critical, into cooperating.

Of the 298 dead passengers and crew on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, two-thirds were Dutch. With the anniversary of the disaster looming on July 17, the government is under intense pressure to act from a public who mostly believe Russia either shot down the plane or supplied the rocket to those who did.

Two sources in the Netherlands, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, said the legal and political complexities of the case had persuaded it to focus on creating an international court backed by the U.N. Security Council, once a multinational investigation finishes and suspects are named.

Asked about the plan, a high-level Dutch government official who also declined to be named told Reuters: "A U.N. tribunal is the best option. We expect that it will provide the greatest chance of cooperation from all countries involved."

A trial in Ukraine itself appears a non-starter, since the pro-Russian rebels are as unlikely to attend as the Russian government, which sympathizes with and influences them but strenuously denies involvement in the incident or the rebellion.

And, while Dutch law provides a form of universal jurisdiction for war crimes, the downing of a civilian airliner during a civil war, possibly by mistake, is not a good legal fit. Malaysia, the flight's destination, is even farther from the crime scene.

Other legal options are still being considered, the sources said, but an international tribunal, rather than a domestic court, is seen as providing the greatest chance of success.

For now, the investigation into the crash continues, and Dutch prosecutors have said they do not expect to issue indictments until after the Dutch Safety Board releases a report in October detailing how the plane was downed.

But the prosecutors have narrowed their focus to the theory that the plane was shot down by a Russian-built BUK surface-to-air missile fired from an area held by pro-Russian forces.

INVESTIGATORS AT THE SCENE

After recovering human remains and wreckage, experts from the Joint Investigative Team -- comprising members from Ukraine, Malaysia, Australia, the United States and Britain -- returned to the crash site on June 15 to "gather evidence to support or eliminate various scenarios".

Experts have cited radio intercepts, photo and video material and satellite imagery as evidence that the rebels shot down MH17 with an advanced BUK missile system that was transported from Russian territory shortly before the incident.

This raises the possibility that Russian nationals could be named in the indictment; the Dutch have not named anyone but say they are looking at all possible avenues of inquiry.

Russia for its part has put forward a scenario, denied by Kiev, that the airliner was downed by a rocket fired from a Ukrainian fighter jet.

With relations between Russia and the West at their lowest ebb since the Cold War, Moscow might have little interest in cooperating with any trial held in the West.

But since an international court would require backing from the U.N. Security Council, Russia would be forced either to acquiesce or to use its veto and risk being seen as the main obstacle to justice in a mass killing of civilians.

If Moscow refused to back a tribunal, the Netherlands could push for further economic sanctions beyond those already imposed by the European Union and the United States over Russia's annexation of Crimea from Ukraine last year and its support for the rebels, one diplomatic source said. Holding the EU presidency in the first half of 2016 would give The Hague extra leverage.

Dutch Foreign Minister Bert Koenders met his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on June 6 for talks about the criminal investigation. "They are not easy discussions because we disagree on a lot of points. But they are discussions we have to have," Koenders said at the time.

The sources said the Dutch would like the court to be based in the Netherlands, although details of which law would apply and how the suspects would be captured and tried had yet to be worked out.

The closest analogy might be the 1988 Lockerbie bombing, when Pan Am flight 103 was blown out of the sky over Scotland, killing all 243 people onboard.

Two Libyan secret service agents were handed over by Libya's late leader Muammar Gaddafi under the pressure of broad economic sanctions. They were put on trial in the Netherlands under Scottish law, and one was convicted.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-ukraine-crisis-mh-idUSKBN0P326E20150623
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701