It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad  (Read 52497 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Vaccines for Travelling Abroad
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2021, 07:12:10 PM »
This virus would never have existed if not for leaders with a lab and a God complex. This virus isn't an accident and it is here purposely. The reaction to it and the power grabs as a result of it by those in power evidently is way over your head and his. If you would awaken for just a bit you might come to realize it.
You do not KNOW that.  You may think you know, but you don't.    Virus are always around and mutating, and so this one is a bit worse than most. 

Covid isn't an accident. It didn't morph in a wet market or escape from a level 4 lab. They are lying to you. The CDC can put up some flashy charts and graphs for you and you're in hook, line and sinker. The virus was unleashed with evil intent on mankind. I'm scared, really scared of the deaths that I fear are coming. Sticking everyone on earth with a poison called a vaccine isn't the answer.
I think the vaccine probably does save/prolong lives.  I don't see anything sinister about it.   I really think you allow your imagination to run wild.  Think of all the crazy conspiracy theories you have been promoting here for years and years.  Nothing has really come to pass.    The 'poison'/vaccine is probably the best that can be done now from the top minds in the medical field.   Don't worry about all the deaths you fear are coming from the shot, probably a lot more from not getting it.   

Fathertime! 

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2021, 08:34:46 PM »
FP,

My opinions are usually founded with facts and data, and not mere speculation.  I also don't pretend to know everything.  If something is not known, it is not known - remains an inarguable fact.

You believe your opinions are usually founded on facts. That doesn't make them any more true. Many things are known but just ignored and that doesn't make them any less true. Think outside that box you've been trained to remain in

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2021, 04:05:06 AM »
Many things are known but just ignored and that doesn't make them any less true. Think outside that box you've been trained to remain in

Those things 'known', however, are not based in fact.  You derive your 'facts' predominately from opinions of others, which is your issue.  The only things being 'ignored' are those that simply do not add up, or carry no substance with them.

Box thinkers such as yourself are easily convinced by the opinions of others, whereas free thinkers simply follow the facts, wherever they lead.  If I post an opinion, I'll usually state so using words like "I believe", "I think", "I feel", "IMO" etc.  You OTOH post opinions as indisputable facts with little or no substance to back them up.

You clearly state as fact:

This virus would never have existed if not for leaders with a lab and a God complex. This virus isn't an accident and it is here purposely.

My position is that the origin of the COVID 19 virus and how it came to circulation in the population, to date, has not been established. 

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can clearly identify from the two statements above who is boxed in and who is not.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2021, 12:05:46 PM »
Technically speaking, or scientifically speaking depending on your leanings - the virus itself alone isn't as deadly by itself...CDC reported only 6% of deaths was caused by COVID-19 alone.

Meaning, the person who was infected by COVID and eventually died because of it didn't have no other 'contributing' medical condition that brought about the fateful ending. They estimated in 2020 that the majority of the folks infected with COVID had, on average, 2.6 additional medical condition that ultimately caused the person's death. CDC changed this estimate now to be at 4.0 additional medical condition (on average) for 2021.

This information doesn't negate the veracity of COVID-19 as being the chief trigger to speed up the demise of people with additional medical condition. Often referred to as *high risk individuals*.

http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article245382320.html

So, if you fall unto the group described as having two or more 'medical conditions' described on CDC's link, and you seek additional precaution, then the available science at this time tells you vaccine maybe a calling to you.

I am unvaccinated, and having infected with this virus myself, and living through it within the week, I can tell you it felt as though this pest was browsing through my innards and organs looking for the weakest link. Especially in my lungs. You can feel it. You can also feel your autoimmune kicking in and battling it. It was bizarre. I think this is why you feel this intense feeling of fatigue.

I just really wish someone gag Tony Fauci altogether and shut him up. That idiot is the one that started all these confusing/contradicting messages that started the current mistrust and skepticism.

Sounds like you were lucky GQ, had it found something you could be a goner. Your age probably put you a little more at risk as well although younger people have succumbed to the virus of course. Do you still feel that not getting vaccinated was worth the risk? Considering that you might have ended up as one of the unlucky ones.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2021, 10:49:01 AM »
Biden's 9-day directive concerning investigating of the lab leak theory had come and gone without much attention and fervor. At least not until 2 days ago when the Intercept released documents it received under the FOIA suit vindicating Sen. Rand Paul, whom it originally portrayed as a 'liar' for accusing Fauci of financing GOF research at Wuhan that suggests could've started the pandemic, that evidently had instead casted further aspersion towards Mr. Pinocchio himself, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Why that idiot is not deep in jail today is beyond me...

Intercept's report:
http://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

Glenn Greenwald's attack on the Intercept:
[/size]http://www.foxnews.com/media/glenn-greenwald-intercept-details-us-coronavirus-research-china
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2021, 03:12:08 PM »
  Will probably help-------
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2021, 03:17:06 PM »
At the moment this seems like a virus without end here in the UK. About roughly 38,000 a day recorded infections & on average 100 people dying per day from the virus. Been like that for about the last two months or so.

At that rate if we went like that for a year roughly 14 million infections for a year in a country of roughly 66 million or so inhabitants. Then of course we might get variants in that time. Whether they might be any variants of significance who knows.

Possibly there may be a lot of people infected that don't know it but I wonder if for the foreseeable future we might just be trapped in a virus loop with no end. Can only hope that it runs out of steam or a more permanent solution is found I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2021, 03:33:02 PM »
At the moment this seems like a virus without end here in the UK. About roughly 38,000 a day recorded infections & on average 100 people dying per day from the virus. 
This is absolutely terrible!
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/united-kingdom-covid-cases.html
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2021, 04:50:50 AM »

Dr. Kerry Chant, who is Australia’s chief health officer in New South Wales said yesterday morning:
“We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the New World Order.”
Well if that isn’t a Freudian slip, I don’t know what is…

I suspect leftists Youtube will purge this soon

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 05:04:15 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline BC

« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2021, 05:17:01 AM »
This is absolutely terrible!
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/united-kingdom-covid-cases.html

Considering the UK peak 7-day deaths without the vaccine was over 10 times higher, the current 100 deaths isn't good, but not terrible either.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2021, 05:27:00 AM »
At the moment this seems like a virus without end here in the UK. About roughly 38,000 a day recorded infections & on average 100 people dying per day from the virus. Been like that for about the last two months or so.

At that rate if we went like that for a year roughly 14 million infections for a year in a country of roughly 66 million or so inhabitants. Then of course we might get variants in that time. Whether they might be any variants of significance who knows.

Possibly there may be a lot of people infected that don't know it but I wonder if for the foreseeable future we might just be trapped in a virus loop with no end. Can only hope that it runs out of steam or a more permanent solution is found I guess.

Frankly I think these numbers, other than the population of the UK, are B.S. Here in tiny Georgia a population one-twentieth of the UK claims the daily death rate was 80 but is now 60.

The country then reported 2571 coronavirus cases, 3668 recoveries, and 60 deaths on Wednesday, as a result of 29,449 tests conducted.

]Frankly little Georgia is exaggerating their daily death toll. I suspect the UK does the same. These politicians need to justify why they destroyed the lives and businesses with their lockdown orders that DO NOT WORK

http://georgiatoday.ge/corona-updates-as-the-situation-improves-certain-restrictions-to-be-lifted/ 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2021, 09:17:23 AM »
Sounds like you were lucky GQ, had it found something you could be a goner. Your age probably put you a little more at risk as well although younger people have succumbed to the virus of course. Do you still feel that not getting vaccinated was worth the risk? Considering that you might have ended up as one of the unlucky ones.

Lucky?!? Hhmm..who knows, maybe I am. Short of me saying it wasn't a big deal, but IMO, it wasn't  big deal. The thought of dying never once entered my thoughts. Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but it wasn't a big deal for me. Didn't even took one aspirin or anything else.

I felt 'crappy', totally worn-out waking up, but never missed a day going to the office and working. I have my own personal office separated from the main headquarter so I can freely conduct my work free from all the buzz of everyday office function. I mass emailed everyone I had COVID and instructed everyone to stay away until further notice.

What I experienced is, IMO, was neither better or worse had I been vaccinated. I know people who'd been vaccinated and was laid out longer, and had a worse experience with it than I did. Lasted less than a week for me, with a 6-hour fever at 99.7, if you'd even call that a 'fever'. Never reached triple-digits.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2021, 09:51:48 PM »
"Mandating vaccine will trigger people to voluntarily accept it"   
                                       Anthony Fauci

http://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/dr-fauci-on-biden-s-plan-to-end-the-covid-pandemic-120566341802

2:10

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2021, 01:31:22 AM »
"Mandating vaccine will trigger people to voluntarily accept it"   
                                       Anthony Fauci

http://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/dr-fauci-on-biden-s-plan-to-end-the-covid-pandemic-120566341802

2:10

There is a joke in the US Army about being assigned to be a volunteer. Ask BilyB he would know.   

Offline BillyB

« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2021, 10:15:27 AM »

Our all volunteer military shouldn't be forced to take an experimental anything. Remember when they were told to sit in the vicinity of a nuke bomb to see how radiation affected their bodies? Haven't we learned anything?

White House, Congress and their staff members, the Postal Service, CDC, FDA, and big Pharma employees are exempt from having to take the experimental vaccines.

French Nobel Peace Prize winner and founder of HIV said they've known coronavirus vaccines to cause neurological problems that can be passed down to future generations.

I've talked to two women now that know a total of 4 women who lost their babies after taking the vaccine.

Fauci was on CNN yesterday and they told him Israeli study shows natural immunity superior to vaccine immunity. Fauci had no answers to that. Our government isn't interested in studying natural immunity. They want 100% of the people vaccinated except those in their group or an important voter base such as USPS.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2021, 10:41:11 AM »

I've talked to two women now that know a total of 4 women who lost their babies after taking the vaccine.

Several women have lost their babies after walking on the beach.

Many others have lost their babies after eating ice cream.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2021, 02:01:47 AM »

Frankly I think these numbers, other than the population of the UK, are B.S. Here in tiny Georgia a population one-twentieth of the UK claims the daily death rate was 80 but is now 60.

The country then reported 2571 coronavirus cases, 3668 recoveries, and 60 deaths on Wednesday, as a result of 29,449 tests conducted.

]Frankly little Georgia is exaggerating their daily death toll. I suspect the UK does the same. These politicians need to justify why they destroyed the lives and businesses with their lockdown orders that DO NOT WORK

http://georgiatoday.ge/corona-updates-as-the-situation-improves-certain-restrictions-to-be-lifted/

The difference is that most Georgians can't afford the vaccine and neither can the government afford it for them, hence the death rate being relatively near the UK's but having a smaller population. Back before the UK had the vaccine last year we were losing 1,000 people a day at one point. Back last year out government went into lockdown too late and went too quickly in lifting lockdown measures particularly for pubs, bars and restaurants. Many people lost their lives as a result of trying to save sone of the owners of pubs, bars & restaurants from going under. The infection rate climbed to silly figures running up to Christmas and we still had no vaccine released for it. Only after Christmas in January & February did the vaccine drive really start rolling to any significance then it was just for the elderly. Point is that letting the virus run loose only makes the problem worse to the economy anyway. Either the government ends up as having little choice in going into a hard lockdown for longer as a result or its just let to run loose as in Brazil & India, many more lives lost and upset and devastation to people lives not least to say if the damage to the economy in all these lives lost anyway.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2021, 02:31:20 AM »
Another vaccine soon to be available though not for us as the UK government has cancelled it's order apparently:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2021/09/13/uk-terminates-covid-19-vaccine-contract-with-valneva-over-alleged-breach-of-obligation

Looks like some French developed vaccine called Valneva. Can't be sure from the write up as it depends how they write it but it doesn't sound like it's a mRNA one. The way they write it, it sounds more like the traditional method or version off.

Another source on the vaccine:

http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-press-release-from-valneva-reporting-phase-1-and-2-data-of-its-covid-19-vaccine-candidate/

Apparently it's created using tried & tested methods and may be better against future variants so could be a good one:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/whats-the-valneva-covid-19-vaccine-the-french-shot-thats-supposed-to-be-variant-proof-160345
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 02:40:48 AM by Trenchcoat »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2021, 07:33:56 AM »
Several women have lost their babies after walking on the beach.

Many others have lost their babies after eating ice cream.

100% of people who have cancer drank water and 100%
of drowning victims are believed to victims of water as well.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Vaccines for Travelling Abroad
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2021, 07:47:18 AM »

« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:52:35 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2021, 08:55:18 AM »
This is just #@#! Bullsh!t!

http://twitter.com/theeliklein/status/1355982107026333698

My vaccinated bro gave me COVID nicely wrapped up in a loving red ribbon bow! Haven't this Fauci idiot heard of what happened at LA's Comedy Store recently about a vaccinated idiot super spreader? Why they spread this moronic misinformation to the public is beyond me.

...and by now, if this moron doesn't know much of anything by now, he ought to keep his gawdamned mouth shut for a while about any part of this matter.

http://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1436387479469404164/video/1

Proven cases in Israel:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that never-infected people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

[/size]http://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 09:35:48 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2021, 10:19:42 AM »
six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.

Well duh.  If you are able to go through a bout of COVID, of course you will have greater immunity than you would with a vaccine, which replicates a virus.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2021, 07:58:51 AM »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2021, 09:59:09 AM »
Team Biden says, "If you’re in private business you’ve got to get vaccinated,
but if you’re in the postal union you don’t have to. If you’re an illegal
immigrant you don’t have to."
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2021, 11:15:49 AM »
Team Biden says, "If you’re in private business you’ve got to get vaccinated,
but if you’re in the postal union you don’t have to. If you’re an illegal
immigrant you don’t have to."

These are one of the reasons there's a great distrust in the US government these days. This administration is certainly not helping to tamper this issue. IF any, it is making it worse.

It's the moronic mandates that is galvanizing that this pandemic has become political beyond explanation. It had already forsake any known science to carry on its nefarious intent.

1. FDA personnel and scientists quit because of the stupid WH announcement of booster shot despite lack of science if its even necessary.

2. There is known science that unvaccinated people previously infected with the virus and survived, have a much better immunity and less likely to transmit the virus than people who had been fully immunized. YET, the woke population and the stupid politicians behind them would like see silly mandates solely between the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. If a COVID-survived, unvaccinated person is proven to be 'safer' than a fully vaccinated person, why shouldn't this 'person' have as much, if not greater privilege, than a vaccinated sheep?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 11:28:11 AM by GQBlues »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1972
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM