It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ukraine agencies  (Read 16555 times)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Ukraine agencies
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2018, 01:38:05 AM »
Would this 'expert opinion' be as accurate as yours  of the UK?

Could I suggest you haven't scratched the surface and  have you been to Ukraine to comment on the women or 'ghettos?

You will note you thought it was OK to ask Trench his creds to comment on Moscow...So do try not to obuscate

We be up in da hood breakin' in da sweats my beat. flashin' da crips and da bloods. don't blink or ya aight. da ghettos in da hood. got a .45 Coke rimming.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2018, 01:40:55 AM »
:ROFL:

The  'Girl' is but a coupe of months from starting her SIXTH decade and the photo  was taken on Thursday - by me - from the UK

She  is in Cyprus - you know the place you claimed isn't a place where FSU folk invest anymore ))

As she does modelling work - you'll excuse the guffaw at her 'not being happy' ....

Do you always divert and obfuscate, SO much ?

Now, 'Mr dating expert'   tell us about your FSU g/f / fiancee / Wife   

whatcha talkin'a bout Willis?

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2018, 02:58:46 AM »
People can write all sorts of stuff online to boast and what not.  Sure got alot of cowboys here.  Those who lived it knows what's up.

Hi there, Cowboy!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2018, 08:38:46 AM »
I don’t think I’ve seen any of the guys on this board engage in any “summer-hookups”

I’ll explain what I mean.
Back in the CCCP days robotniki at the zhvod would get an all-expense-paid trip to some Black-Sea resort owned by the “party”
It would be an opportunity for the young factory workers in state factory #34 to check out other factory workers who were also there from state factories 3-17
it led to a lot of “hook-ups"
these kinds of hookups eventually just became “part of the culture”
it STILL is embedded in Russian culture.
as any wood worker will tell you
it’s easier to cut WITH the grain than against it!

you get a LOT of 20ish/30ish professional single women who after a freezing winter in either Moscow or St Petersburg, yearn to swim in the Black Sea, without husband or boyfriend, they’re flying there solo...

I noticed her standing by herself next to the beach
in cut-offs and an ironed officers shirt
graceful, shapely legs, smooth and pale
short blond hair, glasses, a student maybe...
her eyes caught mine, but neither of us could turn away...

I reached into my pocket, clutching an old worn coin I found
I walked slowly towards her...

“Izenitya” (excuse me)
sorry to bother you, but do you know what this coin is?”
I hold it out in front of her, she puts her fingers around mine and examines the coin.

“da, eta 3 kopece”

I gave her the coin to keep as a souvenir, and because it was hot, I suggested that we go to the nearby “piva tent” and we took seats and I told her American jokes that she never heard before and they made her laugh while we drank more and more of the cool lager ...

Offline msmob

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2018, 09:04:15 AM »
whatcha talkin'a bout Willis?

More obfuscation from our our 'expert' on geography and places he's never been to - let alone his  relationship status - while mocking others

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2018, 01:58:16 PM »
I don’t think I’ve seen any of the guys on this board engage in any “summer-hookups”

I’ll explain what I mean.
Back in the CCCP days robotniki at the zhvod would get an all-expense-paid trip to some Black-Sea resort owned by the “party”
It would be an opportunity for the young factory workers in state factory #34 to check out other factory workers who were also there from state factories 3-17
it led to a lot of “hook-ups"
these kinds of hookups eventually just became “part of the culture”
it STILL is embedded in Russian culture.

Pretty sure this is a thing of the past. As a child my wife recalls her mother taking these vacations to the factory resorts on the Sea. Nowadays the better looking young women are either leery of foreigners or take trips to the Maldives and Thailand with them I think. Most of the State run resorts are now privatized; in Ukraine at least. Of course if you have game you can do this anywhere on the planet.

Offline ML

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2018, 02:07:23 PM »
My wife's parents were offered these trips every year . . . and never once went.
In fact the Mother never took a day of vacation in 35 years or so.
She was supervisor of butter production (and later butter, cheese and ice cream) at large plant and worried that something may go wrong if she weren't there to solve the problem.  They often sent a car to get her on Saturdays and Sundays.  Very tricky to insure the sterilization, etc., and if something went wrong could lose the entire day's worth of milk.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:30 PM »
My wife's parents were offered these trips every year . . . and never once went.

MIL went a number of times. But the factory she worked at did not give the best accommodations outside Odesa. Wife describes them as pretty basic bunkhouses. Kind of silly when she already lived a short tram ride to the beach in Odesa....

So as a foreigner in Odesa you can go to one of the locals beaches. Mostly families, couples, and older babushkas from villages outside the city. Or you can go to the trendy nightclub beaches. You will need to be pretty fit and pop bottles of champagne or have your game dialed in for that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:16:05 PM by alex330 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2018, 07:55:42 AM »
For sure Pensioners get a an annual all expenses trip to a 'Sanitoria' in Sochi. I shared a train with 3 of them. They love this gesture from their President

Civil servants - who aren't ALLOWED to leave mother Russia get heavily discounted holidays in Crimea ))

Thailand ... Crimea ...  hmm 'GREAT'

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2201
Total: 2210

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM