It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: F dating. Are there any other same format sites.  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
F dating. Are there any other same format sites.
« on: December 10, 2018, 11:16:39 AM »
F dating is the only site I came across that is completely free.  No subscription .  No pay per letter .  Am I correct or are there others ?

Offline DaveNY

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: F dating. Are there any other same format sites.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:35:59 AM »
A quick Google search yielded this place. It says it's free with no hidden costs. Of course the question is if it's free who pays for the website and administration?

http://russian-personals.com/

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »
A quick Google search yielded this place. It says it's free with no hidden costs. Of course the question is if it's free who pays for the website and administration?

same as Fdating - advertising.
and I have been a member on both, often the women I contacted was on both of these sites, and they work exactly the same way.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 01:46:41 PM »
Freepersonals.ru and Mamba.ru are free sites.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »
Hey Gang . . . there is a complete thread with this info.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 01:22:55 AM »
Hey ML problem with that thread is the pay monthly are mixed with the completely free.  This is a thread about completely free.  The smartest thrifty girls are on the free sites

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 01:47:51 AM »

I see BillyB is back to 'recommending' site(s) from hs experience of 10 years ago ...  Sites that many  FSU W wouldn't visit to find a 'serious man'

If you want to waste you time - follow his 'advice' ...

Freepersonals.ru and Mamba.ru are free sites.

I have no experience of the first site, but more recent experience of mamba

This is a thread about completely free.  The smartest thrifty girls are on the free sites

Try and remember that for the FSU ladies many of the sites that we pay for are free - to them .... ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 01:59:11 PM »

Its free, so same deal as Fdating. They are the updated site of Freepersonals.ru that Billy mentions. I used Russian Personals to find the girl I was with last year till that went south. They tend to have decent enough girls on there in the main but of course dodgy girls can pop up anywhere. Some for example use free sites to get the guy onto PPL,  I've had that but wasn't biting, lol.

Main thing with Russian Personals is that it is a fairly small site. Less guys know of it & use it but equally so less women use it.

I've also seen women on pay monthly sites like dmnotify also on free sites. So if you see a lady you like the look of on a pay monthly site also look on the free sites before signing up for a subscription - you may save money by going to the free site for her. Of course it's entirely feasible one or both of tge profiles may be fake. I think all sites have a minority of fake profiles here and there at times.

What site you use may bring up a slightly different crop off girls not usually in any bad way but consider the type of girl you are after when using a site.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 10:50:14 AM »
I see BillyB is back to 'recommending' site(s) from hs experience of 10 years ago ...  Sites that many  FSU W wouldn't visit to find a 'serious man'

If you want to waste you time - follow his 'advice' ...

I have no experience of the first site, but more recent experience of mamba

Try and remember that for the FSU ladies many of the sites that we pay for are free - to them .... ;)

A couple of years ago you recommended mamba to trenchcoat and your fiancé's friends to help in their searches. You even found your fiancée there. If you've recommended it, its a great place to be!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2018, 11:46:24 PM »
A couple of years ago you recommended mamba to trenchcoat and your fiancé's friends to help in their searches. You even found your fiancée there. If you've recommended it, its a great place to be!

BillyB, STILL doesn't get it

Found = past test and I keep telling you my fiancee hadn't been on the site for MONTHS - I found her using a social media site..

Present tense

SC and her friends still interested in meeting a guy would NOT recommend mamba - for the reasons I KEEP telling you when you give dating info that is no longer appropriate

I met my RU wife on luckylover 12 years ago - I recommended that site .... not now ...

How can BillyB 'recommend' a dating site when he hasn't been on the dating scene or been to the FSU in nigh on a decade ?

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 11:58:28 AM »
The smartest thrifty girls are on the free sites
:clapping:
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 01:09:34 PM »
Quote from: Jamesukjames on December 11, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
The smartest thrifty girls are on the free sites

- - - - - - -

Most all dating sites do not require the women to pay anything, so thrifty has nothing to do with it.

Unless you mean that women like men who are thrifty.

But that flies in the face of the 'greedy' man mantra.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 01:40:44 PM »

Most all dating sites do not require the women to pay anything, so thrifty has nothing to do with it.

Excuse me?

Meetic - approx. 100 EUR per year

E-Darling - similar digits

Russian Cupid (ex-Russian Euro) - basically nothing is possible without paid subscription.

Even at the dirty Mamba one shall pay for premium or VIP or how it is called - to show once's photo to "favourites" only, while hiding it from the public eye.
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1898
Total: 1909

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM