It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 2373 times)

Offline happyandstable

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello to all
« on: January 19, 2012, 07:21:03 AM »
Hello all

Some of you know me from other places some do not. I am here to acquire and give sagely advice. Like most I am looking for some one to share life’s wonderful experiences with. Those that know me know I have a wicked sense of humor. I am not afraid to give my opinion but I do understand that it is my opinion and not facts. We are all entitled to out own opinions but not our own facts. I try to follow the golden rule and treat everyone with the same kindness and respect I would like to be treated with myself, but I do reserve the right to respond in kind to how other treat me. I always strive for the highest ideals and do have a lot of life experience to offer. So I hope we can all bring out the best in each other and learn for each other’s experiences Happyandstable.
 :D

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:35:46 AM »
 :welcome:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »
happyandstable

Welcome to RWD!  :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1951
Total: 1962

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM