It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A service that provides advice?  (Read 11874 times)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: A service that provides advice?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 08:27:47 PM »

Some free advice ....don't ever pay for advice.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Irina-Rina

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 10:09:03 PM »

Privet Irina

You may be crossing the line of commercial member. Look at the rules, I know they were posted somewhere. Maybe one of the moderators can help you.  ;)

Come on, guys, did I say anything about providing any services? Is it illegal to confess that you have a Ph.D. in a related field and are very experienced in a number of related areas? I wanted to help, that's all. This is me: If someone asks me to share my knowledge, I share it. I don't mean making any benefit from it. Ask me what kind of clothes you can take on your trip to my country in this season, or which hotels are the best to stay at, and I will gladly tell you. Does this mean I am trying to set up services as a tourist agency here? No. People can't stop surprising me when they try to block each other (and themselves) from sharing knowledge.
I am not going to make any benefit from this forum, I am here to communicate, just because I am interested, I do benefit by growing more experienced every time I read or receive a comment, this is true, but no one can take that from me, because this experience goes directly into my mind. 

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 11:12:19 PM »
Meet her only if you are ready to get married within 6 months, including getting her a visa.
If not, forget about her.

that is good advice above that i agree with  ;)

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline xiphoid

• I'll keep trying till I get it right...
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 11:46:41 PM »
Irina-Rina your offer is very much appreciated. Unfortunately I have gotten myself into unfamiliar territory and thus into a foolish dilemma. Shadow if I was reasonably sure that she was for me I would marry her ASAP. As it is I have to either ask to meet with her again or move on. However it strikes me as very unfair to her and this bothers me a great deal. The heart wants to meet again and see but the head says to leave her in peace.
Beautiful girls, won't you walk a little slower, when you walk past me? - Robert Goulet

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2016, 08:49:08 AM »
Irina-Rina your offer is very much appreciated. Unfortunately I have gotten myself into unfamiliar territory and thus into a foolish dilemma. Shadow if I was reasonably sure that she was for me I would marry her ASAP. As it is I have to either ask to meet with her again or move on. However it strikes me as very unfair to her and this bothers me a great deal. The heart wants to meet again and see but the head says to leave her in peace.
The thing is you have wasted already 2 years with this inability to make up your mind. How long do you think a woman is going to wait for you to finaly be ready? The problem might repeat itself with a new woman as well.
Perhaps before starting anything get yourself in to the right shape. Be sure your finances allow supporting a family with some extra cost at time due to international travel. Be sure your family will have a place to stay.
Be sure you have the time to travel to meet and build a relationship.
Are you ready in that way? Then make up your mind. No need to be hasty, but be decisive in your actions.
If there is doubt, move on and forget. When you got the right woman, there will be mo doubt.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Muzh

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 04:27:04 PM »

Come on, guys, did I say anything about providing any services? Is it illegal to confess that you have a Ph.D. in a related field and are very experienced in a number of related areas? I wanted to help, that's all. This is me: If someone asks me to share my knowledge, I share it. I don't mean making any benefit from it. Ask me what kind of clothes you can take on your trip to my country in this season, or which hotels are the best to stay at, and I will gladly tell you. Does this mean I am trying to set up services as a tourist agency here? No. People can't stop surprising me when they try to block each other (and themselves) from sharing knowledge.
I am not going to make any benefit from this forum, I am here to communicate, just because I am interested, I do benefit by growing more experienced every time I read or receive a comment, this is true, but no one can take that from me, because this experience goes directly into my mind.

Let's relax a bit.  ;)

All I said is that if you are offering services, please check with the moderators for guidance about what is permitted in the forum as a commercial member. There is nothing wrong with being a commercial member offering services.

If you are not, then no big deal. Just clarify it and please continue.

I'm not against you helping people here at all. On the contrary.  ;D
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541383
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3455
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 3444
Total: 3455

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Yesterday at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill