It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Will 'naughty' Britain upset 'Trampu' or Huawei ?  (Read 3125 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Will 'naughty' Britain upset 'Trampu' or Huawei ?
« on: January 28, 2020, 04:18:17 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51263799

*I* reckon they'll announce Huawei will be 'restricted ' - but in  reality the UK govt cannot afford to compensate telcos who have already committed to 5G rollouts

'Naughty' UK must risk being 'excluded' from an inner circle of info ..

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 04:20:02 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

Re: Will 'naughty' Britain upset 'Trampu' or Huawei ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 05:16:14 AM »
As expected ...

UK govt has tried the middle ground and will annoy everyone ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51283059

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 06:36:49 AM »

*I* reckon they'll announce Huawei will be 'restricted ' - but in  reality the UK govt cannot afford to compensate telcos who have already committed to 5G rollouts

US will probably pressure UK into excluding Huawei.  If the UK turns on the US, we will be practically completely isolated, since most of the world already has.  We (The USA) have lost this battle already.  We will try anything to slow down China, including any dirty trick we can create.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 08:42:26 AM »

If UK goes with 100% Chinese equipment, American intelligence agencies won't be communicating much with UK intelligence agencies pertaining to sensitive info. Don't be surprised if the Chinese turns on your 5G phone while you're in the bathroom or turn on the camera of your smart tv while you're dancing around naked in the house and post in on China's funniest home videos. You guys already got enough cameras set up on the streets of UK. Want more potential government intrusion? This time it'll be from China.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »
Silly BillyB

If someone from the PRC wants to view what we get up to ...welcome .. they might learn something ..;)

MUCH more fun to wind up 'Trampu' ..

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 01:45:59 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51313481

Huawei: US 'to work with' UK over Chinese firm

"US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said his country will help the UK reduce risks associated with involving Huawei in its 5G network.

He said officials would work together to "get this right" after the UK's decision to give the Chinese firm a limited role in building its system.

Mr Pompeo added that intelligence-sharing arrangements between the two countries would continue."

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 02:04:18 PM »
If someone from the PRC wants to view what we get up to ...welcome .. they might learn something ..;)

Your intelligence agencies have already warned they are learning something. I don't think you "get it" that there are hostile actors out there that want to change your way of life. Maybe when Chinese becomes your nation's primary language, you'll finally understand what I'm talking about. Cyberspace is in it's infancy yet it's a new place for hostile people to steal and play Cyber war games.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1196159/china-news-world-war-3-beijing-mi5-gchq-lord-patten-oxford-university-tibet-hong-kong
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »
Your intelligence agencies have already warned they are learning something. I don't think you "get it" that there are hostile actors out there that want to change your way of life. Maybe when Chinese becomes your nation's primary language, you'll finally understand what I'm talking about. Cyberspace is in it's infancy yet it's a new place for hostile people to steal and play Cyber war games.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1196159/china-news-world-war-3-beijing-mi5-gchq-lord-patten-oxford-university-tibet-hong-kong

Quoting the Express is hardly going to 'impress' me, Silly BillyB

The FACT is the US have realised that the UK govt cannot and will not change it's policy on Huawei and your suggesting that the UK would be 'excluded' from sharing data ... ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 06:29:37 PM »
the UK govt cannot and will not change it's policy on Huawei

They already changed their policy. Did you forget what you posted 2 days ago in post #2?

As expected ...

UK govt has tried the middle ground and will annoy everyone ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51283059

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 12:08:57 AM »

They already changed their policy. Did you forget what you posted 2 days ago in post #2?

Silly BillyB ..

I told YOU what the 'deal' would be - before it happened..

YOU told us, that the UK would have to obey the US..

As usual - when busted - you claim a 'victory' ..

( Sent using a Huawei router)

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 06:22:56 PM »
It now seems that BoJo and 'Trampu' had a rather 'difficult' phone call and aren't mates over Huawei.

http://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-delays-plans-us-151600221.html

"Boris Johnson is understood to have cancelled plans for a spring visit to the United States amid tensions with Donald Trump over the decision to allow Chinese firm Huawei a role in the UK's 5G network.

Downing Street denied that the prime minister had been forced to delay the trip over the Huawei decision, which reportedly sent Mr Trump into a furious rage during a telephone call with Mr Johnson."

So much for our 'special relationship' and a mutually beneficial trade deal?  :popcorn:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »

Downing Street denied that the prime minister had been forced to delay the trip over the Huawei decision. The spokesman said the UK "continues to have an excellent relationship with the US". Those are official statements where you know the source.

The article saying Trump was furious and Boris cancelled the visit over Huawei is from anonymous sources. You believe news from anonymous sources are based on fact. I bet most haters of Trump hate him over things that aren't true.

Offline msmob

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 12:16:50 AM »
As ever,

Silly BillyB doesn't want to hear his leader cannot control his temper tantrums.

Both in the UK and US - it seems our govts are 'run' by leaders who are spiteful and seek revenge ... 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 09:26:12 AM »
As ever,

Silly BillyB doesn't want to hear his leader cannot control his temper tantrums.

Both in the UK and US - it seems our govts are 'run' by leaders who are spiteful and seek revenge ...

I think Trump has been remarkably calm considering he's been investigated constantly before he took office and has to fight a campaign that is trying to get him fired. He certainly wouldn't complain and pound a fist on someone's car over something as little as $6.92. I admire Boris for making Brexit happen which was what the people voted for years ago. I don't consider it revenge. The obstructionists are those that engaged in revenge after the 2016 Brexit vote.

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 10:44:57 AM »
I think Trump has been remarkably calm considering he's been investigated constantly before he took office and has to fight a campaign that is trying to get him fired. He certainly wouldn't complain and pound a fist on someone's car over something as little as $6.92. I admire Boris for making Brexit happen which was what the people voted for years ago. I don't consider it revenge. The obstructionists are those that engaged in revenge after the 2016 Brexit vote.

Remarkably 'calm '..? You just proved you don't THINK .. plenty of evidence of 'Trampu's temper tantrums - from tweets to firings  ..

You didn't get the 'revenge' part pertaining to BoJo and his 'advisor' Cummings ..   I forgot you gossip about things you do not understand

I thought the circumstances of the 20 Lari and my 'violence toward Maxx' car' were off limits.. ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2020, 11:32:28 AM »
plenty of evidence of 'Trampu's temper tantrums - from tweets to firings  ..

Where's the evidence of that in the phone call with Boris? Did you get that info from Adam Schiff who sees evidence all the time as clear as you do?

Trump's a tough boss for employees to get along with but Trump gets the job done well and gets rid of employees who aren't embracing his programs.

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2020, 12:17:06 PM »
Where's the evidence of that in the phone call with Boris?

Seeing a planned trip got cancelled after the call and the leaked 'temper tantrum' .....I'd say it's a fair bet ...  and YOU used the same outlet re the Iran plan crash  :popcorn:

Trump's a tough boss for employees to get along with but Trump gets the job done well and gets rid of employees who aren't embracing his programs.

If you mean he's unable to remain calm and fires those who whistleblow or stand up to his nonsense ... I'd agree

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 12:23:55 PM »

I thought the circumstances of the 20 Lari and my 'violence toward Maxx' car' were off limits.. ?

That would be mighty convenient for you wouldn't it  :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 12:36:36 PM »
Seeing a planned trip got cancelled after the call and the leaked 'temper tantrum' .....I'd say it's a fair bet ... 

So you enjoy reading news that speculates about the truth and then you present it here as fact for us. Got it.

YOU used the same outlet re the Iran plan crash  :popcorn:

Journalists who have a bias against politicians are capable of telling the truth on non political issues. I have no problem linking a story here from a left leaning news source if I feel it is based on fact.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 02:55:10 PM »
So you enjoy reading news that speculates about the truth and then you present it here as fact for us. Got it.

:ROFL:  A direct hit landed on Silly BillyB, there .. What you 'got' was YOUR sources are 'unreliable; when the news doesn't suit .  Fact is Bojo can't 'forget' Hauwei ..

Journalists who have a bias against politicians are capable of telling the truth on non political issues. I have no problem linking a story here from a left leaning news source if I feel it is based on fact.

Again, the news fits the sudden delay in BoJo's visit ...Don't cry BillyB ..Your man is SO predictable when he doesn't get his own way ...

I wonder what 'our lesson' will be from your petulant child ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM