It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Polish Women and Virginity  (Read 32529 times)

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Polish Women and Virginity
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2019, 04:16:54 PM »
Boethius what knowledge of English women do you base your comments on.  Fact most British women are not worth dating.  Fact many Belarus and Ukranian women are well worth dating.  I'm old school I can charm women in the FSU in the UK they want a metrosexual comedian.  I just fit in.  I don't buy my way into situations, I don't dress any way special I just start with a sapiosexual relationship and move on from there .  Works a treat.  In UK all you get is loads of trouble and attitude.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 04:27:19 PM »
when I was a teen, I had some summer romances in Hereford when I spent a few summers there with my aunt's family
beautiful graceful sweet girls with lyrical voices...
but I also noticed the "genital curiosity" issue with them as well!
do women think that foreign men will have bigger pee pees or something?
it seems like they REALLY want to "check out our packages" for some reason because we're a foreign guy, I just don't understand why?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2019, 04:31:40 PM »
You  have very limited experience with UW, so I wonder why you believe the "fit" is better. 

I suggest to you that your perception of "fit' is that they are willing to speak to you/date you.  That's hardly a reason for a "fit".  It's also why others here have suggested you date locally before "taking the plunge". 

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Yes one of the reasons is that they will speak to me/date me. In the west tge dating situation is real bad for guys. For example take this article of women at speed dating:

http://www.elitedaily.com/dating/speed-dating-never-again/1251946

I have been speed dating four times and like most blokes there get a big fat zero from these snooty bitchy women. Sure most like the girl in the article are nice to your face but that is tge bad attitude they go there with, they'very already decided from the get go before even meeting the men that they are all unworthy. Yet still they feel the need to character assasinate every guy over any minor issue they can find from both breathing to mere existence.

So despite being single themselves they would rather go home still single after the event not wishing to meet again any of the twenty guys that made an effort and expense to turn up and do their best. They would rather live what is likely to turn out to be an increasingly sad and lonely single life than get with one of those guys in what could easily turn out to be a warm and happy family life.

That is how western women are like, the difference is like night & day compared with FSW.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2019, 04:52:10 PM »
Boethius what knowledge of English women do you base your comments on.  Fact most British women are not worth dating.  Fact many Belarus and Ukranian women are well worth dating.  I'm old school I can charm women in the FSU in the UK they want a metrosexual comedian. I just fit in.  I don't buy my way into situations, I don't dress any way special I just start with a sapiosexual relationship and move on from there .  Works a treat.  In UK all you get is loads of trouble and attitude.

That's so true James for some reason there is some strange compulsion that we must 'make them laugh' or we are not worthy. I'm like why should I feel compelled to be a comedian, it's ridiculous and quite frankly bewildering as to this strange expectation they have of us to do comedy from the get go.

Like the speed dating article shows western women just have a bad attitude, there just often a complete dead end as dating goes through their choice than any other.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2019, 05:10:11 PM »
Boethius what knowledge of English women do you base your comments on.  Fact most British women are not worth dating.  Fact many Belarus and Ukranian women are well worth dating.  I'm old school I can charm women in the FSU in the UK they want a metrosexual comedian.  I just fit in.  I don't buy my way into situations, I don't dress any way special I just start with a sapiosexual relationship and move on from there .  Works a treat.  In UK all you get is loads of trouble and attitude.

Most British men date and marry British women, so I suspect your assertion is hyperbole.

I suspect you would fit in less in the FSU if you didn't hold a UK passport - not intended as a knock on you.  It's just the way it is.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2019, 05:21:44 PM »
Yes one of the reasons is that they will speak to me/date me. In the west tge dating situation is real bad for guys. For example take this article of women at speed dating:

http://www.elitedaily.com/dating/speed-dating-never-again/1251946

I have been speed dating four times and like most blokes there get a big fat zero from these snooty bitchy women. Sure most like the girl in the article are nice to your face but that is tge bad attitude they go there with, they'very already decided from the get go before even meeting the men that they are all unworthy. Yet still they feel the need to character assasinate every guy over any minor issue they can find from both breathing to mere existence.

So despite being single themselves they would rather go home still single after the event not wishing to meet again any of the twenty guys that made an effort and expense to turn up and do their best. They would rather live what is likely to turn out to be an increasingly sad and lonely single life than get with one of those guys in what could easily turn out to be a warm and happy family life.

That is how western women are like, the difference is like night & day compared with FSW.

Hmm, well, I have two sons, neither of whom has any trouble attracting girls.  I have a lot of male cousins, all but one married to WW.  One is single, he is in his forties, has zero problem attracting women, but decided he doesn't want to marry.  His current lady, who he's been with for about six years, has never married, though she has two children from a common law relationship.  Her daughter is an adult, my cousin is a father figure to her son.  They don't live together (his choice).

If all you find is "snooty b##ches", you should be looking at what, in you, attracts that.  I suspect they are the exception, rather than the rule.  Personally, I think you are making excuses for your own inadequacies with local women.  There is nothing wrong with branching out, but in the end, you are who you are, no matter who you are with.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:24:52 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2019, 05:27:51 PM »
That's so true James for some reason there is some strange compulsion that we must 'make them laugh' or we are not worthy. I'm like why should I feel compelled to be a comedian, it's ridiculous and quite frankly bewildering as to this strange expectation they have of us to do comedy from the get go.

Like the speed dating article shows western women just have a bad attitude, there just often a complete dead end as dating goes through their choice than any other.

Thinking logically, I suspect speed dating works for extroverts, and not so much for introverts.   It's also really a  "numbers" game. 

Almost all women are attracted to men who make them laugh.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2019, 05:30:24 PM »
No boethius I out class the women's former husbands in that I'm useful around the house with building skills.  I'm the perfect gentleman on the streets and sir between the sheets.  I drive well and am very aware of my surroundings.   Plus I will never let a woman work alone so if she's working around the house so am I.  I hear plenty of stories of fsu men coming home from work and just sitting watching tv .  I'd rather spend time with my woman gym or garden. I keep life fun sexual and romantic and if that's  not the woman's ideal then were not a match.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2019, 05:34:16 PM »
I know a lot of FSUM, most of them married, and they are very involved in family life.  They do not sit at home watching television.   

I've known a lot of FSUW who were divorced, and in every case of divorce I know of, the man was an alcoholic.   In a couple of cases, the woman was an alcoholic, and in a few cases, the woman divorced the man when he was no longer useful to her.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2019, 05:35:26 PM »
I went to a speed dating event in Cheltenham met one nice woman and walked her back to her car but the rest of the people in the room really were social miss fits.  Internet dating is far better.  Many people treat speed dating as an alternative to going to the cinema

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2019, 06:05:51 PM »
To be honest there was only about one out of the roughly twenty women three of the four times that I went that could be described as distinctly odd. The rest of the women on the surface seemed fine and most were decent enough looking, some even quitw nice looking. The odd fatty and odd past it old hen who had already had kids and normally way passed the age cut off for the event.

Pretty much all the guys were fine, I only notice the odd real odd looking/acting guy on maybe a couple of the times I went. Pretty much all the guys were well turned out including myself ;) I think the main problem for the women other than finding a guy with chemistry was that pretty much all the guys didn't excel in social skills. The only ones that tend to were the baldies but that is a big hang up for women, gingers also apparently. From what I have read up women go there expecting gys who are socially skilled partly as many speed dating events happen in bars partly because that is what they have set their sights on.

All of those socially skilled guy have normally long gone and been snapped up. They certainly don't need to pay £20 and do speed dating any bar, ujo, workplace will come up trumps for them. I think it really is a case of the women getting too hung up on finding the same kind of socially skilled guy and not realising that they would unlikely for in with the in crowd type of guy they are after.

A lot of speed dating events also get it the wrong way around with guys moving around the tables, mine did. It just adds to the girls superiority complex, research had shown girls are less picky at these events if the girls move around the tables.

I generally wouldn't go to another one, their pretty pointless affairs. FSU dating has far more go in it and once you get you're head around it easier to come good in it I think.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2019, 09:47:34 PM »
it seems like they REALLY want to "check out our packages" for some reason because we're a foreign guy, I just don't understand why?

Could be some stories going around about foreign men.

I encountered similar when I joined US Navy as a young man.

The 'older' guys told us newbies that the Japanese women had 'equipment' that went sideways (instead of up and down) like their eyes.

We were advised that if we performed oral on them we would get a big neck ache from twisting head left and right to 'fit' properly in the designated space.

I was a total virgin and hadn't even seen much Playboy stuff, so I wasn't at all sure that this wasn't true, even as it seemed untrue to me.

- - - - - -

I remember we also got talks and printed paper info telling that most all of the women had some sort of STD, so we should just abstain.

When I was in first bar and first bar gal came up to me wearing a dress with no back, I made sure to get a good look at her back.  I was relieved to not see any scabs or sores on her back, so I was sure that she was OK.

I was lucky to get through two tours to Far East with dozens of encounters . . . and be STD free after it all.

Some of the gals even took extra time and effort to teach me a thing or two.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »

Fact most British women are not worth dating.

'Fact'? :ROFL:..

Fact is ..that was yet another of your generalisations and my experience of UK ladies extends to marriage and producing 'UK' females...  one who is engaged to be married to  UK guy and the other in a LTR with a...( shock ) UK guy...   

So...according you you...approx 30 million UK chaps should also be 'finding it hard to find ( and keep) a good woman ?

Fact many Belarus and Ukranian women are well worth dating.  I'm old school I can charm women in the FSU in the UK they want a metrosexual comedian.  I just fit in.  I don't buy my way into situations, I don't dress any way special I just start with a sapiosexual relationship and move on from there .  Works a treat.  In UK all you get is loads of trouble and attitude.

'Fact'?  :popcorn:

Are you are referring to dating or marriage material ?...   

In your case, you don't seem to have an issue getting a date ( or 'more') .... you find you get cheated on ...

Now, I can't talk, being on my third wife - soon, I hope ....  and my preference has ( recently ) been FSU ladies - but I simply DO NOT recognise your / Trench's ( negative ) experience with UK ladies.... 

Ultimately, we may have chosen unwisely ( badly?)..  but isn't that our fault, too ?

Goodness, I'm so tired of chaps blaming the local women ..... 

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2019, 11:52:18 PM »
Msmob I have a son of 18 and one of 17 .  I often have 6 boys camped in my sitting room.  I have in no way programmed my kids they just have the life experience which most UK men fail to get by not travelling away from the major cities of countries . Through their own experience they  know to leave the UK princess alone.   

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2019, 11:57:16 PM »
Msmob.  Your 2 daughters male partners.  I bet they have no experience of dating f s u before your daughters.  So those guys chose with out knowing the options.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 12:11:18 AM »
I bet they have no experience of dating f s u before your daughters.  So those guys chose with out knowing the options.

Hmmm, so my better half, who dated more FSUW than have you, chose a WW.  He has told all of our children to "forget about that part of the world".  After our last trip, when he was hit on by women half his age and recognized that for what it was, he's reiterated that what he refers to as homo Sovieticus attitudes have not yet been eradicated.

Offline msmob

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 12:28:41 AM »
Msmob.  Your 2 daughters male partners.  I bet they have no experience of dating f s u before your daughters.  So those guys chose with out knowing the options.

I expect my father would be in the same boat you describe ..  :ROFL:

Look, James... you - like me - have a preference for FSU W  ...  the only difference is I'm not blaming UK women for that ;)

PS - when I was 17,  I was dating girls - not surrounded by other lads !

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2019, 01:05:07 AM »
'Fact'? :ROFL:..

Fact is ..that was yet another of your generalisations and my experience of UK ladies extends to marriage and producing 'UK' females...  one who is engaged to be married to  UK guy and the other in a LTR with a...( shock ) UK guy...   

So...according you you...approx 30 million UK chaps should also be 'finding it hard to find ( and keep) a good woman ?

'Fact'?  :popcorn:

Are you are referring to dating or marriage material ?...   

In your case, you don't seem to have an issue getting a date ( or 'more') .... you find you get cheated on ...

Now, I can't talk, being on my third wife - soon, I hope ....  and my preference has ( recently ) been FSU ladies - but I simply DO NOT recognise your / Trench's ( negative ) experience with UK ladies.... 

Ultimately, we may have chosen unwisely ( badly?)..  but isn't that our fault, too ?

Goodness, I'm so tired of chaps blaming the local women .....

Mobe,  you're talking about the opposite side of the coin. If a guy can get a UK girl without too much trouble it's less fuss for him. However what they may have to put up with can vary. Some can be decent relationships for the guy, the good ones tend to go early. It's still a case of whether the guy finds out if the relationship is good to them long term and to some extent vice versa. After several years together the relationship can become more telling.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2019, 01:47:35 AM »
The main thing is I would have chosen to be a girl at birth given the choice if I was born in the west. I curse the day I was born a guy. If I had been born a girl in the west I would have an easy life and certainly no problems dating/finding a guy. I would just be able to sit back and let them rock up and then play eannie, meanie, minie, moe, like most girls do that are even slightly decent looking. Even as a girl with the same personality characteris tics I have as a guy dating would be an everyday event for me and no problem. I would be living a blessed life. Girls in the west don't appreciate how godo they have it and take it for granted as everyday life, for many guys in the west though the dating situation is absolutely horrid.

Offline msmob

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 02:07:59 AM »
Mobe,  you're talking about the opposite side of the coin. If a guy can get a UK girl without too much trouble it's less fuss for him. However what they may have to put up with can vary. Some can be decent relationships for the guy, the good ones tend to go early. It's still a case of whether the guy finds out if the relationship is good to them long term and to some extent vice versa. After several years together the relationship can become more telling.

Trench - you've not  HAD a LTR to compare ...so this is more of your theorised TWADDLE

'Good ones' can choose unwisely and be back on the market ...   You seem to be seeking a women who haven't been married or had kids - so by your ;logic' - she'd be taken, right  :cluebat:

Offline Blighty

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2019, 02:49:58 AM »
Fact most British women are not worth dating. 

You cannot make such general statements! It is all down to the quality of the available women in your local dating pool. The lack of well-educated, feminine and affectionate women led me to look overseas for a partner.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2019, 04:34:52 AM »
Trench - you've not  HAD a LTR to compare ...so this is more of your theorised TWADDLE

'Good ones' can choose unwisely and be back on the market ...   You seem to be seeking a women who haven't been married or had kids - so by your ;logic' - she'd be taken, right  :cluebat:

Mobe, you haven't had recent experience dating UK women. Guys that have had recent experience dating UK women all day the same as me and James, etc. We can't all be individually coming to the same conclusion or making it up without there being truth to it. Sure there are probably still some nice girls out there but nearly all of those will be heavily inundated with guys at there door.

The pic you showed of your daughter Mobe, well she looks quite attractive looking and the other daughter of yours most probably is as well. On that basis alone they will have no trouble getting guys particularly in their younger years, early twenties, etc. so easy life.

Girls who are even slightly attractive have to be real horrors in the UK to scare away guys. Most UK guys know they have few options and will put up with a hell of a lot until it becomes impossible and out of their hands.

Offline Strider

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2019, 07:03:16 AM »
There now follows a pathetic 'excuse' for Warsaw 'not being in the east' of the nation - which you claimed was 'more Conservative'

Well now, just as East and West in Ukraine is defined by the Dnieper River, in Poland the East and West of the country is generally defined by the Vistula River.  The Vistula is generally accepted as the dividing line between “Poland A” and “Poland B”.  Poland A being the more economically developed and industrial West, and Poland B being the less industrial developed and more agricultural and bucolic East:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B
Warsaw, like Kiev, straddles the major river that divides the nation, and like Kiev, the oldest part of the city and its cultural heart lies on the West bank of the river that runs through it.  Just as no one considers that Kiev is in Eastern Ukraine, no serious person considers that Warsaw is in Eastern Poland.  For example WP recognizes that it is in “East-Central Poland” rather than in “Eastern Poland”:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw#19th_and_20th_centuries
I noted that the ruling Law and Justice Party has its base of support in the East of Poland.  See the Polish Senate results from 2007:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B#/media/File:Polish_Senate_election_results_2007.svg
Compare that with the latest results in 2015 that shows Law and Justice expanding its support across the Vistula and into Western Poland:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Polish_parliamentary_election#/media/File:Polish_Senate_election_results_2015.svg
Only an idiot or an Internet troll would dispute what I wrote previously.

In the real world - we refer to nation boundaries as they exist in the present .... 

The Polish national anthem recognizes that Poland is defined by its people, not temporary lines drawn on a map for convenience, or imposed by invaders.  Living on the plains of Europe, the Poles have long memories of such things. 

DO know that there's no love lost between Poles and Russians ?

There is no love in Poland for Russia's government, nor for nostalgia about Stalin and the U.S.S.R.  That doesn't mean that they dislike Russian people.  Many Poles who were exiled by Stalin had nothing but kind words for ordinary Russians who helped them survive that ordeal.  Generally, I think ordinary Poles find Ukrainians more distasteful since none of them learned the real history of the region and instead cite fanciful nationalist propaganda as fact and hero-worship ordinary criminals like Bandera and his cronies in the UPA.

'Thanks' for the 'history lesson' - to cover up your howler .....

As my former karate instructor used to say, you should bow when he have received such instruction.

There is NO way an EU citizen can be prevented from leaving EU territory because of lack of condoms

Maybe and maybe not.  Polish border guards have certain powers and log certain information.  There was a famous case in Poland were some African migrant with HIV/AIDS was knowingly "spreading the love around”  freely in Poland.  Polish authorities locked him up indefinitely as a threat to public health.  He tried to ague that his human rights were bening violated in court, but it didn't work.  If they could lock that guy up and throw away the key, I believe that they could deny an exit visa to a car load of “Johns” looking for a good time in Kaliningrad with the tania Tanyas.  If nothing else, the word was out that showing their condoms speeded up their exit.

Plainly, someone doesn't realise that in progressive 'Catholic' ( Big C ) nations ( Ireland) that the mother should have rights to abort a child of a criminal act ...and rightly so

Until the Pope in Rome decides to change things, it remains Catholic dogma with a Big C.  Poland is more Catholic than Ireland at present.  These are the facts.

Better you do some research on your 'internet opponent' - rather than - once more - demonstrating who is the ignorant one ..... I have stated many times on here ( and elsewhere)  that the allies ... particularly the UK and France LOST WWII - as I thought we entered the war as Germany failed to withdraw from Poland and 'we' have a treaty to 'protect her integrity '....

You thought wrong, in large part because WWII is taught incorrectly in Western schools.  Britain and France were not really interested in fighting the Germans.  If they had been the Czechs would have never been abandoned in 1938, and Germany would have never been permitted to rearm itself before that, etc.  Britain and France were colonial powers whose main goal was to prop up their crumbling colonial empires.   They were delaying hoping that other nations would enter the war on their side. Central Europe was sacrificed for that from the start and all through the war for that goal.  In the end, WWII was won with Western arms, mainly from the U.S. and armies of  Slavs unified against a common enemy, who were given no alternative to Stalin when the Poles in exile in London were abandoned by all of their “allies”.

The clue was in PIOUS ?.....

The clue is in CLUELESS.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 08:25:43 AM by Strider »
"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline Strider

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
Hmm, well, I have two sons, neither of whom has any trouble attracting girls.

I never had a problem attracting Western girls.  The problem was that they lacked traditional morals, didn't want to get married and have a family when I was younger, were fast to cause problems in different ways, etc.  As I got older, I wasn't interested in Western girls who were over weight, had attitudes, illegitimate children, tattoos, etc.

I have a lot of male cousins, all but one married to WW.  One is single, he is in his forties, has zero problem attracting women, but decided he doesn't want to marry.  His current lady, who he's been with for about six years, has never married, though she has two children from a common law relationship.  Her daughter is an adult, my cousin is a father figure to her son.  They don't live together (his choice).

And your family doesn't think of this woman as a tramp?

"It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth!"
-Fiodor Michajłowicz Dostojewski

Offline Boethius

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2019, 09:20:35 AM »
I have never asked family members what they think of the woman, but I'll tell you what I think.  I think the fact she did not marry the father of her children is irrelevant.  She supports her children by working every day.  She is a good mother to her children.

I don't believe in using Taliban type tactics to pigeonhole people.  Matthew 7:1-3.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:40:20 AM by Boethius »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1952
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM