It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Doing a Deal  (Read 9357 times)

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Doing a Deal
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2020, 06:31:10 PM »
HAHA.  Yeah, well, in most cases, a child is toilet trained by 2 or 3, and can speak, and has their own ideas of how things should be "run" in the house by age 3 or 4.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Yes but most two year olds won't chew up your Italian loafers, any computer or charging cables laying around and they're not strong enough to pull you down a stairwell. If they do have an accident it's inside of the Pampers and not on the floor.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2020, 06:52:07 PM »
For some reason, I can not capture the qoute of Boethuis, but it is in fact not so important with this/my reply.

Indeed, and not just the EU states you mention but also the Baltic States, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. Now they are EU states it means that many people have family connections from Russia or used to live there, are Russians, etc. It means many Russians can visit the Baltic States, or previously lived there or marry someone there. Hence with citizenship from the Baltic States they get EU citizen status and hence can move to live in the UK and gain citizenship here.

Thus we can see that nearly the whole of the Eastern European EU border is literally open floodgate through which many, many, many, Russians and Ukrainians can pour through the Eastern European EU states and onto the UK.

That as you can imagine is not a situation that the UK can go on tolerating. Hence why we voted to leave the EU. After the 31st December this year the transition period with the EU ends and thank god we will finally get to close our open floodgates which leaves them the rest of the EU, probably western EU to pour into. Naturally that is unlikely a situation other western European nations people's will happily tolerate for long. Once they get a proper taste of what the UK have been getting they will be saying au revoir to the EU too.

Hence I have come into contact with some Russians in the UK, they are not bad people but too many reduces the jobs and opportunities for the native population. That and it potentially long term screws up the situation of hot girls looking for western men for a better life.

Trenchcoat, I have a respect for your determination. As well as your ability to post on irregardless of the advice and observations made for your benefit.

To me the above just confirms your bigoted and rather racist views. It is a guess that ms will object from a different perspective but it shows to me how much of an abuser you are to women who you view are seeking a better life. I have put in bold your text that sums up your ugly 'vision'.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 06:54:40 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2020, 08:57:37 PM »
Speaking of having a kid. I suggest you guys get a high-strung dog like a German Shepherd. Get it as a puppy at 8 weeks. The next few years you are in for a ride. If you can handle a GSD for 4 or 5 years then think about having a human.

A dog can be taught fairly quickly. Humans grow at a slower pace so one has to put up with crap longer. If the mind of a 2 yo was in every adult body, the world would be a very dangerous place.

Toddler's Rules which some FSU women adhere to today. #10 proves they aren't entirely selfish.

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2020, 08:58:00 PM »
For some reason, I can not capture the qoute of Boethuis, but it is in fact not so important with this/my reply.

Trenchcoat, I have a respect for your determination. As well as your ability to post on irregardless of the advice and observations made for your benefit.

To me the above just confirms your bigoted and rather racist views. It is a guess that ms will object from a different perspective but it shows to me how much of an abuser you are to women who you view are seeking a better life. I have put in bold your text that sums up your ugly 'vision'.

I thought what he wrote was funny.

Either way dating and marriage are now international.

I doubt if any woman Trench or someone like him marries will be at a disadvantage when they come to the west.
George Orwell 1984

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2020, 10:00:34 PM »
I thought what he wrote was funny.

Either way dating and marriage are now international.

I doubt if any woman Trench or someone like him marries will be at a disadvantage when they come to the west.

Many people have returned to FSU, when they realise the quality of lifestyle was better in the west, same with the culture

Offline Confederate

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2020, 10:02:51 PM »
Many people have returned to FSU, when they realise the quality of lifestyle was better THAN in the west, same with the culture

FTFY.
George Orwell 1984

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2020, 03:43:46 AM »
Trench...... Just don't get married, stop wasting time in the UK , playing renovations. What are you bringing a family back to? A room share with universit students in the other rooms, taking turns on who will use the shower? Seriously stop deluding yourself, get your ass in motion, and move on FSU, find some income, and get hustling.

Lol, yeah I kind of been having that picture enter my head from time to time. For sure the house in the UK was only ever really intended for rent, though I guess if I kicked the uni students out once back in the UK it could make an ok family home. Living a life out in the FSU has its big attractions. I personally would probably settle in Ukraine as it has a kind of breezy feeling that I like there. It's also pro western so less issues and more convenient. Minsk in Belarus I like because the city is more about architecture, one of my areas of interest than Opera & Ballet like many cities in Ukraine are, particularly Kiev. To tell you the truth though I couldn't leave my Mother on her own. She isn't one who mixes well with others and I fear she would suffer too much loneliness. I care about her and after all the years of effort she made bringing me up I can't turn my back on her.

I can do long stays out in the FSU but at the moment I wouldn't be able to live there. A shame as dating out there is like being in paradise. I think I can make it work another way, it wouldn't be perfect but then often few things are.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2020, 04:36:30 AM »
Don't pursue this any further , maybe have some fun, but you are not ready to be married. I know it sounds harsh , but if you really want it , you will be to change your whole life. You are not willing to do so , so please don't marry anyone, you will end up losing your home , and I don't want you to be homeless .

Marriage isnt where happiness is at , so don't make it your goal , many people (majority) are in unhappy marriages . Some end up homeless for that pursuit . Go do some volunteering work , help some people , try find joy in that . Leave the marriage stuff alone for now , until you are willing to rework your life and accept help.

I am in Ukraine , if you choose to meetup , myself and my brother would gladly help you sort yourself out somehow. But get the marriage stuff out of your head for now

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Doing a Deal
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2020, 02:08:57 PM »
Trenchcoat, I have a respect for your determination. As well as
your ability to post on regardless of the advice and observations made for your benefit.

To me the above just confirms your bigoted and rather racist views. It is a guess that
ms will object from a different perspective but it shows to me how much of an abuser
you are to women who you view are seeking a better life.

I think the odds of Trench finding a good girl from the FSU who will put up with
him using the tactics and theories he posts about here are only slightly better
than hitting 18 consecutive hole in one shots during a round of golf.

So, why do I give Trench advice? I respond to his posts so that the newbies
and lurkers who read these threads can read a reasonable response from an
experienced member who eventually found success himself.

The newbies also might look at Trench and think to themselves,
"He went to the FSU??? !!! ?? I would look like a genius by comparison!!" 

I remember reading Trip reports when I was a noob. I kept thinking that
if those guys could do it, then I could do it for sure!!

We have kinder and gentler rules for moderation these days so I am trying
not to say many of the things that pop into my mind, to give the mods a
break and to lead by example.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2020, 02:26:49 PM »
I think the odds of Trench finding a good girl from the FSU who will put up with

So, why do I give Trench advice? I respond to his posts so that the newbies

The newbies also might look at Trench and think to themselves,
"He went to the FSU??? !!! ?? I would look like a genius by comparison!!" 

I remember reading Trip reports when I was a noob. I kept thinking that
if those guys could do it, then I could do it for sure!!

We have kinder and gentler rules for moderation these days so I am trying
not to say many of the things that pop into my mind, to give the mods a
break and to lead by example.

A noble endeavor indeed. I too once engaged Trench for awhile with the idea and concept that if you throw enough pooh on the wall, something is bound to stick. If there was any noob that needed some basic structure and guidance it was him. The chap would engage as if he was truly interested in gathering some info for the journey but alas, time and time again like many we've encountered over the years his thought process would/could not change and he just wants validation for the process he started with. The guy seems relatively intelligent but his ideas on FSUW are really "out there"

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2020, 02:37:09 PM »
A noble endeavor indeed. I too once engaged Trench for awhile with the idea and concept that if you throw enough pooh on the wall, something is bound to stick. If there was any noob that needed some basic structure and guidance it was him. The chap would engage as if he was truly interested in gathering some info for the journey but alas, time and time again like many we've encountered over the years his thought process would/could not change and he just wants validation for the process he started with. The guy seems relatively intelligent but his ideas on FSUW are really "out there"

AND............. When he did change some detail in his approach or theories/philosophy
is was never for the better. Somehow his new approach was even worse
[insert dismayed emoji here]

FSUW don't do vague

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2020, 04:07:45 PM »
People need to be a bit kinder to Trench, he obviously struggles somewhat , so try give him constructive criticism. People shouldn't kick a man when he is down

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Doing a Deal
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »
People need to be a bit kinder to Trench, he obviously struggles somewhat , so try give him constructive criticism. People shouldn't kick a man when he is down

I've written advice to Trench at least 50 times, sometimes I've written an
entire page of ideas and advice. He is like a junkie on his 17th trip to rehab.
He's getting tough love from me moving forward. Tough love isn't kicking
him and he isn't down, although he is too poor to pursue an international
relationship.

In my country his income wouldn't meet the minimum 125% above the
poverty rate requirement for a man to apply for an immigration visa.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2020, 07:41:05 PM »

I've written advice to Trench at least 50 times, sometimes I've written an
entire page of ideas and advice. He is like a junkie on his 17th trip to rehab.
He's getting tough love from me moving forward. Tough love isn't kicking
him and he isn't down, although he is too poor to pursue an international
relationship.

In my country his income wouldn't meet the minimum 125% above the
poverty rate requirement for a man to apply for an immigration visa.

My opinion is parallel to Bill's.

It is like rolling the proverbial boulder up the hill, added this task is the stubborn attitude, and prejudices of TC and things will only be disaster upon disaster. For this reason I have zero patience. That the skill set is missing is itself not the problem. That you will suck others into this black hole, possibly children, is the problem.

On occasion I teach sailing to newbies. Most of the student listen and some with a little time and others take a quite a while to learn how to sail. Rarely do I steer. But there is one student who clearly refuses suggestions, advice and instruction. Multiple times she has failed the written test as well. The other instructors refuse to attempt to teach her anymore, I shrug and take her for a tour. She is happy and when I am asked what is my assessment I say you have LOFT (Lack of Fcuking Talent). It is also a clothing label that she wears.

One afternoon I pondered about putting her and TC together on a rigged boat and cut them free.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2020, 05:47:19 AM »
Guys let's face it there are many guys that go to the FSU, meet a girl, marry her and bring her back to their home country. Then at some point along the way the whole lot goes south for them. She leaves the guy often taking kids, house or whatever, sometimes she just leaves the guy after getting her green card, or version off.

We've had plenty of cases on here over the years. I can recall a guy in Australia who was complaining that his wife left him after he made the decision to delay having children as he thought his finances needed to be better, she got a job instead ended up becoming a career woman not especially interested in having kids and left him about seven years or so later I think it was. He was apparently up for giving it another go at finding another FSW though lol.

Then before that I recall some guy in South Africa who's FSW filed for divorce, he voluntarily moved out of the (his) house in order to try and avoid upsetting the feminazi divorce court system out there. From last we heard I believe that seemed an attempt in vain as it appeared that he had just enabled taking what was previously his house from him easier for her by pretty much handing it too her and giving her the power and affirmation that she should do that. It looked like she took the lot there.

I've seen other reports and stuff on TV of FSU relationships going south in a bad way also. Some guys will rush in to FSU dating, won't think twice. They won't wonder why they are suddenly able to date in the FSU when they struggle at home or why the woman is interested in them or they miss bad signs and red flags or they handle the relationship badly. Many don't bother to learn about FSU culture or how people are out there, they are in the dark ignorantly thinking it is not important until it blows up in their face. Some guys can start over, many cannot. I don't see that asking questions in different ways and theorising what might happen if is a problem. Better to find out in advance and avoid a bad problem than have it destroy your life I think. I never said I would do a deal here I just enquired about it to see what people thought based on FSW mentality towards practicality of seeking a FSU guy who can provide as such it seemed a valid and intriguing question to ask.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2020, 06:50:36 AM »
Guys let's face it there are many guys that go to the FSU, meet a girl, marry her and bring her back to their home country. Then at some point along the way the whole lot goes south for them. She leaves the guy often taking kids, house or whatever, sometimes she just leaves the guy after getting her green card, or version off.

We've had plenty of cases on here over the years. I can recall a guy in Australia who was complaining that his wife left him after he made the decision to delay having children as he thought his finances needed to be better, she got a job instead ended up becoming a career woman not especially interested in having kids and left him about seven years or so later I think it was. He was apparently up for giving it another go at finding another FSW though lol.

Then before that I recall some guy in South Africa who's FSW filed for divorce, he voluntarily moved out of the (his) house in order to try and avoid upsetting the feminazi divorce court system out there. From last we heard I believe that seemed an attempt in vain as it appeared that he had just enabled taking what was previously his house from him easier for her by pretty much handing it too her and giving her the power and affirmation that she should do that. It looked like she took the lot there.

I've seen other reports and stuff on TV of FSU relationships going south in a bad way also. Some guys will rush in to FSU dating, won't think twice. They won't wonder why they are suddenly able to date in the FSU when they struggle at home or why the woman is interested in them or they miss bad signs and red flags or they handle the relationship badly. Many don't bother to learn about FSU culture or how people are out there, they are in the dark ignorantly thinking it is not important until it blows up in their face. Some guys can start over, many cannot. I don't see that asking questions in different ways and theorising what might happen if is a problem. Better to find out in advance and avoid a bad problem than have it destroy your life I think. I never said I would do a deal here I just enquired about it to see what people thought based on FSW mentality towards practicality of seeking a FSU guy who can provide as such it seemed a valid and intriguing question to ask.

I can accept the above.

The issue is there are enough members present who have successful relationships that cross both age differences and cultural barriers. Across the spectrum they have not attempted to accomplish this in the manner and with the attitude that you have.

You seem to enjoy arguing why 2 + 2 is not 5. It is tiresome.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2020, 07:39:50 AM »
I can accept the above.

The issue is there are enough members present who have successful relationships that cross both age differences and cultural barriers. Across the spectrum they have not attempted to accomplish this in the manner and with the attitude that you have.

You seem to enjoy arguing why 2 + 2 is not 5. It is tiresome.

Different people start at in a better or lesser place than each other. A guy who is a 7 out of 10 in looks and a 7 out of 10 in money and then goes for a FSW who is a 6 out of 10 in looks it can be a breeze. A guy who approaches it with a 5 out of 10 in looks, a 3 out of 10 in money and then goes for a FSW who is a 6 in looks will probably find the going a lot tougher. That is of course not taking into account a variety of other factors but we have all seen the guy who is too old, too fat, too ugly or just plain sad looking trying it on with a hot FSW when it's clear he isn't even in the ballpark or remotely close.

So a guy with stuff on his side will likely have a lot of this dating FSW fall into place more easily. A guy who does not have so much of this will not, he doesn't have to be a complete loser for it to not work as easy.

So there is a disparity in what the figure comes out as depending on who you are. The guy who comes out top as just mentioned could date a girl he thinks is sweet and the nicest to him. That same girl might have previously dated the guy who comes out lesser and not thought much of him and taken him for a ride. We're not all going to come up with the same answer on this dating FSW question is what I am saying.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2020, 08:21:26 AM »
Different people start at in a better or lesser place than each other. A guy who is a 7 out of 10 in looks and a 7 out of 10 in money and then goes for a FSW who is a 6 out of 10 in looks it can be a breeze. A guy who approaches it with a 5 out of 10 in looks, a 3 out of 10 in money and then goes for a FSW who is a 6 in looks will probably find the going a lot tougher. That is of course not taking into account a variety of other factors but we have all seen the guy who is too old, too fat, too ugly or just plain sad looking trying it on with a hot FSW when it's clear he isn't even in the ballpark or remotely close.

So a guy with stuff on his side will likely have a lot of this dating FSW fall into place more easily. A guy who does not have so much of this will not, he doesn't have to be a complete loser for it to not work as easy.

So there is a disparity in what the figure comes out as depending on who you are. The guy who comes out top as just mentioned could date a girl he thinks is sweet and the nicest to him. That same girl might have previously dated the guy who comes out lesser and not thought much of him and taken him for a ride. We're not all going to come up with the same answer on this dating FSW question is what I am saying.

There is one thing which you must have, irrespective of the above nonsense TC is spouting on about, as usual, which is ‘disposable income’.
Searching for and dating internationally isn’t for those on minimum wage and less.

Trench, we all know you haven’t  tuppence to spare so the question is, what do you have to offer to ‘cut a deal’ since it isn’t money.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2020, 01:38:59 PM »
Life is often simple, but we choose to make it complex. I mean, what are people really telling people what matters? Most people are too much of a pussy to deal with women, they are looking for a hidden code to charm FSUW hearts. I remember a guy who learned russian, moved to moscow , and was there for 3 months, had blue balls. I roll up in moscow , i hook up with women left, right and centre, same with most Western men if they have their shit together.

Focus on improving your income, you body, your health, way you dress, Done. stop making this so complex. Problem Trench, is let us be honest, you don't have any of these areas covered. You have a visa, that is about it. I am not being mean, it is just that you are lazy. You have literally nothing, you haven't dedicated yourself to anything, in your own words, you are pretty lazy.

Till you stop being lazy, your life will be hard. Your mindset needs to switch to hardworking trench
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:50:49 PM by japtats »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2020, 01:52:08 PM »

Women are basically the same the world over...
FINALLY! Some wisdom emerges. Difference with me is that I didn't just search the FSU...I set my sights on the entire planet and then my wife found me.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2020, 05:33:26 PM »

:ROFL: So, why do I give Trench advice? I respond to his posts so that the newbies

:ROFL:
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2020, 05:38:48 PM »
We have a topic with 230000 views about Trench Philosophy.

Look that's quite simple dude.

ex FSU women want a man in action, they assess you by what you do.
Nobody could even argue about this fact.

On other hand we have the Trench Philosophy, with 5600 posts.
Wich means to make it very short that during this time 5600 women would have left the meeting room.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2020, 10:01:21 PM »
Trench might want to consider a real mail-order bride.
Tell your friends the Fed-Ex driver introduced you.

Get started here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2020, 10:47:14 PM »

good to see you here.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM