It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Idea for Trenchcoat  (Read 749 times)

Offline siberia

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Idea for Trenchcoat
« on: May 16, 2019, 09:11:21 PM »
I just had some idea that I am confident Trench will disregard but am putting it out there anyway.  Trench seems to think he will be saving some woman from her terrible, poor, deprived life and bring her to the equally poor in a different way life in Europe.

I suggest you (Trench) go to youtube and watch a couple episodes of Квартирный вопрос.  You might ask, why this show.  It is a home makeover show. Yes, this is all in Russian but the conversation does not matter, you will see the current living situation of some young couples or families.  You can fast forward thru it but it begins with the current home and a room gets made over. They are not living in the horrific situations you seem to think.  I know this is a goofy idea but I was thinking of what could possibly get thru his thick skull that just because someone somewhere lives differently to you, that does not mean they need saving or they are suffering or that you can offer them something better than what they have. As Boethius has pointed out time after time, you will never understand the culture there

I also think if you (Trench) have instagram, you should search "hashtag the city" you are interested in most.  For example, hashtag Kyiv.  My particular city I follow is hashtag Novosibirsk as that is the city I am most familiar with in my life.  If you do that, you will see normal people doing normal things.  For example, following hashtag Novosibirsk,  it also shows "beautiful girls of NSK", and I am sure it would for other cities.  This might enlighten you as to the women in the city who are not searching for foreign men, but just living their life.  You can see couples also, for an example of regular life.  I am just trying to give you a different point of view than the warped one all the foreign men/FSU women websites give. Or even more horrible, the Roosh pov. Just some ideas.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:21:30 PM by siberia »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Idea for Trenchcoat
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:46:58 PM »
BRILLIANT post..

Please do not highlight Russia and particulatly Siberian cities to Trench.

The lasses there are safe from meeting Trench as he won't pay for a visa ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Idea for Trenchcoat
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 02:16:51 AM »
Thanks Siberia, post got a little buried there, haven't watched the You Tube videos yet but will do and I'll reply back on this thread when I have done.

Till then I'll leave you with my recent trip to Kiev report which I know Mobers is gagging for ;D It answers a fair few of the points you brought up here so might as well do it in one. So over to the trip report section.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM