It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304933 times)

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2875 on: July 21, 2021, 09:10:38 AM »
Thanks GQ.

Looking at the map, what immediately came to mind is an email comment from a business friend a while back...

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2876 on: July 21, 2021, 09:50:45 AM »
Yeah, well, so there you go...there's a myriad of reasons why many aren't vaccinated, or refuse to. This reality isn't just prevailing in the US (apparently).

On the posted video/interview, they noted that a huge number of adult black Americans, and in some respect, Latinos, make up a interesting group of unvaccinated. If true, this dispels any thought that refusal to get vaccinated is mostly by 'white conservative' lot.

If you browse over the 'vaccinated tab' on the NYT map page, it's interesting to see Missouri's overall reluctance towards the vaccine. Almost resembling the attitude or behavior in LA's predominantly black neighborhoods. Arkansas is even worse....
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2877 on: July 21, 2021, 12:19:00 PM »
Sure, as long as this forum tolerates the discussion.

I get your point, but obviously do not agree with it, which is fine. Your word choice is interesting. "Ushering" implies a form of authority, which the administration does not have.  They are suggesting social media companies strengthen their stance on mis- and disinformation.  Many already take steps to reduce propagation of such, i.e. http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/false_news 

You OTOH imply an exercise of authority that would indeed be contrary to our Constitution.  This is a self-made issue you are creating that simply does not exist.  IOW, much ado about nothing.

Make sense now?

Discrimination is legal except for:

Race, Color, or National Origin
Gender, Sex, or Sexual Orientation
Religion
Pregnancy or Disability

The rest is fair game.  You're attempting to make my dislike of broccoli illegal.

You are correct, in a public forum.

Open for discussion, but such is not tolerated on this private forum per published posting guidelines.

I could well have been silenced, even here at RWD, as many of those discussions were against forum guidelines.

I have no issue with being silenced or banned from fora that are not public.  You, OTOH, do.

Hhhmmm.

1. You seem to keep trying to imply anything within the sphere of the internet, especially those (specifically mentioned) social media i.e instagram, twitter, FB, even RWD as venues outside the purview of public domain.
The Supreme Court has recognized that the Internet in general, and social media in particular, has become a critical forum for the expression of protected speech. And the federal courts of appeals have held that the government can create public forums on the Internet.

Darn good article regarding this idiocy: http://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/7/21/22587266/president-biden-facebook-vaccine-misinformation-censorship-jacob-sullum

2. Two levels of law against discrimination: Federal and State; California Discrimination Law: Under California law, it is a civil right to have the opportunity to seek and hold employment without discrimination based on a race, religion, sexual orientation, and other forms of unlawful discrimination.

3. God: I didn't realize *Christ*-ian represented the 'father'. When did that happen?

Quote from: BC
I understand the Constitution fairly well, thus have no issues with goings-on that surround your unfounded objections.
Again, you're always entitled to your opinion. Isn't that wonderful knowing you won't be banned or censored upon expressing such; that there're laws that guarantee you the right of free expression? Well, apparently until now...

The US office of the dimwit ushering social media, and SMS carriers alike, to monitor, ban/censor, intercept communications by the public, etc...who have opposing views or opinions of their own is simply appalling.

And that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 01:34:31 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BC

« Reply #2878 on: July 21, 2021, 02:48:33 PM »
Hhhmmm.

1. You seem to keep trying to imply anything within the sphere of the internet, especially those (specifically mentioned) social media i.e instagram, twitter, FB, even RWD as venues outside the purview of public domain.

Indeed, when someone registers a domain name and opens it for input from the consumer, it is not a public forum, as the domain owner controls it and can apply whatever rules they want, or none, similar to private property.  When the government registers a domain name and opens it for comments from the public, it is a public forum, and anyone and everyone can respond however they wish unless it is contrary to law.  If a government official opens an account on a private platform allowing responses or comments, they must abide by the rules of the domain owner, BUT they cannot restrict who can and cannot reply (as long as it's not illegal or contrary to the domain owner rules).

http://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/739906562/u-s-appeals-court-rules-trump-violated-first-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

Darn good article regarding this idiocy: http://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/7/21/22587266/president-biden-facebook-vaccine-misinformation-censorship-jacob-sullum

Yes, it is a good article, thanks.  I believe courts, if the matter comes before them, will determine that a suggestion or 'ask' is quite different from a lawful order, or exercise of authority. After all, such carries no weight for a private person or biz to act.

2. Two levels of law against discrimination: Federal and State; California Discrimination Law: Under California law, it is a civil right to have the opportunity to seek and hold employment without discrimination based on a race, religion, sexual orientation, and other forms of unlawful discrimination.

Sure, 'other' are likely Pregnancy or Disability, Age and Genetic Information.  Know of any others that apply in general, or regard employment only?

3. God: I didn't realize *Christ*-ian represented the 'father'. When did that happen?
Again, you're always entitled to your opinion. Isn't that wonderful knowing you won't be banned or censored upon expressing such; that there're laws that guarantee you the right of free expression? Well, apparently until now...

As I understand it, expression is simply speech without words. Burning flags and waving Nazi flags comes to mind, either on your own property (which may also be subject to further regulation or codicil), or public space.  Such may not be allowed on someone else's property without permission.  Has always been that way or?  Other limitations exist as well i.e. defamation, true threats or some forms of harmful intimidation.

The US office of the dimwit ushering social media, and SMS carriers alike, to monitor, ban/censor, intercept communications by the public, etc...who have opposing views or opinions of their own is simply appalling.

And that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

That's fine, but I think you're drawing your pistol from an emotional standpoint, which may differ if one considers factual contexts as discussed above and in prior posts.

The internet is quite free, gqblues.com is available and waiting for ya for only 99 cents! Exercise your rights to free speech and expression as you wish!

Offline BC

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2880 on: July 21, 2021, 03:39:48 PM »
Indeed, when someone registers a domain name and opens it for input from the consumer, it is not a public forum, as the domain owner controls it and can apply whatever rules they want, or none, similar to private property.  When the government registers a domain name and opens it for comments from the public, it is a public forum, and anyone and everyone can respond however they wish unless it is contrary to law.  If a government official opens an account on a private platform allowing responses or comments, they must abide by the rules of the domain owner, BUT they cannot restrict who can and cannot reply (as long as it's not illegal or contrary to the domain owner rules).

http://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/739906562/u-s-appeals-court-rules-trump-violated-first-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

Yes, it is a good article, thanks.  I believe courts, if the matter comes before them, will determine that a suggestion or 'ask' is quite different from a lawful order, or exercise of authority. After all, such carries no weight for a private person or biz to act.

Sure, 'other' are likely Pregnancy or Disability, Age and Genetic Information.  Know of any others that apply in general, or regard employment only?

As I understand it, expression is simply speech without words. Burning flags and waving Nazi flags comes to mind, either on your own property (which may also be subject to further regulation or codicil), or public space.  Such may not be allowed on someone else's property without permission.  Has always been that way or?  Other limitations exist as well i.e. defamation, true threats or some forms of harmful intimidation.

That's fine, but I think you're drawing your pistol from an emotional standpoint, which may differ if one considers factual contexts as discussed above and in prior posts.

The internet is quite free, gqblues.com is available and waiting for ya for only 99 cents! Exercise your rights to free speech and expression as you wish!

No need for GQBlues.com these days as I'm happily married. When I was single, yeah, as it would've been the only way I can fit all my females followers in a single domain.

More importantly however, you keep omitting the fact dimwit's intent was to usher, mark or cause private domain/entities/corporations, etc..(because Constitutionally, government cannot) to universally ban anyone who express opinion 'it' defines as mis / dis-information, and to monitor private text messages between folks so any expressed message opposite to his dimwitted message should be intercepted and be subjected to his 'correction'. You can apply semantics for convenience or deflection, but optic remains the same.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2881 on: July 21, 2021, 05:03:21 PM »
Truly heartbreaking.

Actually, at best, I'm indifferent. If the family is in a state of ignorance about any/all matters regarding COVID-19, sorry to say, they have it coming. Either death by the virus, or the vaccine, they should've at least made a conscious decision one way or another and live by it. Or die...

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2882 on: July 21, 2021, 05:31:44 PM »
Why haven’t the vaccines available in the United States been approved yet?
All three vaccines have been given an emergency use authorization (EUA), which FDA offers during crises as a quick way to give people access to potentially lifesaving medicines. In the past, EUAs have typically been used for drugs during “very catastrophic, immediate circumstances, like an anthrax attack,” says Jesse Goodman, a former chief scientist at FDA who’s now at Georgetown University. The COVID-19 pandemic marks the first time EUAs have been granted for new vaccines.
When will COVID-19 vaccines be fully approved—and does it matter whether they are?
  By Rachel Fritts   Jul. 21, 2021 , 11:00 AM
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/07/when-will-covid-19-vaccines-be-fully-approved-and-does-it-matter-if-they-are

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2883 on: July 21, 2021, 05:35:16 PM »

John Hopkins study show ZERO COVID deaths among healthy children. Our medical 'experts' want to put experimental vaccines in their bodies. Crazy! Ex VP of Pfizer said the vaccine kills kids 50-1 over COVID. It's best to let our healthy kids natural immune system handle the virus and gain natural immunity. I wish our government would give people more info so they can make a more informed decision on whether or not to inject an experimental vaccine into their and their kids bodies.

http://thefederalist.com/2021/07/21/johns-hopkins-study-found-zero-covid-deaths-among-healthy-kids/

Democratic politician tweets today that we need to follow the science and she says everybody needs to put back on the masks. Here's a picture of her unmasked in a plane where 6 fully vaccinated politicians got COVID.

http://twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/1417883921451151360

Typically 50 vaccine deaths will get the government to remove it off the market. We're up to 11,000 deaths and today's government continues to promote the product.

http://t.me/SidneyPowell/1349

Fauci's hand shaking showing he's nervous about yesterday's Senate hearing. Senator Rand Paul sent a criminal referral to FBI today because Fauci lied about gain of function to the Senate. I don't know why our health experts aren't working hard to find the origins of the virus. It's important to know how it came to be so we can prevent it from happening again.

http://t.me/WeTheMedia/26823

Fox host says media and social media been covering for Fauci and censoring truth.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/culpable-lying-needs-held-accountable-sen-ron-johnson-says-time-go-fauci-funding-gain-function-research-lying-oath-video/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #2884 on: July 21, 2021, 11:15:30 PM »
Why haven’t the vaccines available in the United States been approved yet?  When will COVID-19 vaccines be fully approved—and does it matter whether they are?

In due course.  I would expect full approval sometime around the end of the year.

Offline BC

« Reply #2885 on: July 22, 2021, 01:22:00 AM »
More importantly however, you keep omitting the fact dimwit's intent was to usher, mark or cause private domain/entities/corporations, etc..(because Constitutionally, government cannot) to universally ban anyone who express opinion 'it' defines as mis / dis-information, and to monitor private text messages between folks so any expressed message opposite to his dimwitted message should be intercepted and be subjected to his 'correction'. You can apply semantics for convenience or deflection, but optic remains the same.

I agree the message could have been delivered in a more understandable fashion.  For example, "The administration suggests that social media companies work together and do a better job of leveraging their targeted advertising, and phrase detection systems to reduce the spread of miss/disinformation, especially from offenders that can produce hundreds of posts across many social platforms in very short periods of time.

In essence, this is what they are saying, albeit badly.

Offline BC

« Reply #2886 on: July 22, 2021, 02:13:13 AM »

John Hopkins study show ZERO COVID deaths among healthy children. Our medical 'experts' want to put experimental vaccines in their bodies. Crazy! Ex VP of Pfizer said the vaccine kills kids 50-1 over COVID. It's best to let our healthy kids natural immune system handle the virus and gain natural immunity. I wish our government would give people more info so they can make a more informed decision on whether or not to inject an experimental vaccine into their and their kids bodies.

Was it a study or an analysis of data, that may or may not be representative of the whole?

[If our research] holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses,” Makary says.

Of course, further review, along with identifying what pool of data used (which seems to indicate those covered by *which?* Healthcare plans) would help.

Democratic politician tweets today that we need to follow the science and she says everybody needs to put back on the masks. Here's a picture of her unmasked in a plane where 6 fully vaccinated politicians got COVID.

Obviously, masks are still a good idea, especially in crowded or enclosed spaces.

Typically 50 vaccine deaths will get the government to remove it off the market. We're up to 11,000 deaths and today's government continues to promote the product.

Again, you misuse VAERS data.  Learn how to use the official database and compare with other vaccines, even those required to attend school.  It's not that awful hard. Many hundreds, if not thousands of deaths are listed in VAERS for a number of common vaccines.

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.
from VAERS webpage http://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
Fauci's hand shaking showing he's nervous about yesterday's Senate hearing. Senator Rand Paul sent a criminal referral to FBI today because Fauci lied about gain of function to the Senate. I don't know why our health experts aren't working hard to find the origins of the virus. It's important to know how it came to be so we can prevent it from happening again.

Cute.  My hands would probably be shaking as well, sitting in that particular chair. 

Fox host says media and social media been covering for Fauci and censoring truth.

Opinion.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:45:12 AM by BC »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2887 on: July 22, 2021, 02:45:47 AM »

Someone I know that used to live in Georgia.

First thing she did when she got back to the States was to get vaccinated. She was very proud of it. (Expats can'r be vaccinated as that is reserved for Georgian citizens.)

Guess her politics....

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2888 on: July 22, 2021, 02:57:18 AM »

My daughter worked in the hospitality sector since high school. I often wonder if her 8 months of forced unemployment led to her death? The Law of Unintended Consequences? 

Offline BC

« Reply #2889 on: July 22, 2021, 05:53:35 AM »
No Maxx,

her disease did.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2890 on: July 22, 2021, 08:06:03 AM »
No Maxx,

her disease did.

A "Death from despair" from depression.     

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2891 on: July 22, 2021, 10:07:58 AM »
Was it a study or an analysis of data, that may or may not be representative of the whole?

Of course, further review, along with identifying what pool of data used (which seems to indicate those covered by *which?* Healthcare plans) would help.

Obviously, masks are still a good idea, especially in crowded or enclosed spaces.

Again, you misuse VAERS data.  Learn how to use the official database and compare with other vaccines, even those required to attend school.  It's not that awful hard. Many hundreds, if not thousands of deaths are listed in VAERS for a number of common vaccines.
 from VAERS webpage http://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html
Cute.  My hands would probably be shaking as well, sitting in that particular chair. 

Opinion.

BC-

I'll submit that sometimes BillyB pushes the envelop much too much on one side. But putting this aside, do you ever wonder too that maybe sometimes, in your perceived notion to represent facts and reality, that maybe are engaging in the same suit you accuse BillyB of sporting?

None of us have the monopoly to fully know what your government is doing/not doing.

The only truth available to all us today is how sad we still put full faith in the establishments despite knowing, especially in this VERY recent years, that our institutions, politicians, along with the mainstream media - have openly, bare-faced and blatantly LIED to all of us these past few years.

Let's engage in critical thinking exchange instead of aggressively and immediate denouncement of other people's belief or perception simply because it *seemingly* runs counter to mainstream's current narrative.

The lab leak theory in itself have proven this point so far even if any of the investigation proved this to be eventually *wrong*. How will we ever really know?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:09:44 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2892 on: July 22, 2021, 12:35:19 PM »
Looks like the EU are headed for financial trouble:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1466328/eurozone-news-eu-public-debt-economy-gdp-euro-european-union-ECB

Debt way above 100 GDP in most of the EU countries with the exception of Germany. Here in the UK its just below 100 percent GDP, around 97 percent if I recall correctly.

Italy debt is now around 160 percent of GDP so they could have problems paying it off and could end up defaulting on their debt. Greece's debt is now 209 percent of GDP so a again could risk defaulting on their debt and a second Greek Crises.

The EU as a whole the debt to GDP has reached around 92 percent of GDP so their potential to take on any more debt to sort out the economic problems is likely to be fairly limited now.

So it's looking like the Coronavirus's economic fallout is going to hit some countries hard. Given the EU's previous track record at handling or rather perhaps not handling crises it's probably best the UK is clear of it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #2893 on: July 22, 2021, 01:06:32 PM »

BC-

I'll submit that sometimes BillyB pushes the envelop much too much on one side. But putting this aside, do you ever wonder too that maybe sometimes, in your perceived notion to represent facts and reality, that maybe are engaging in the same suit you accuse BillyB of sporting?

Let's engage in critical thinking exchange instead of aggressively and immediate denouncement of other people's belief or perception simply because it *seemingly* runs counter to mainstream's current narrative.

GQ,

Note: I changed the sequence of your statements above.

BillyB does not seem to be interested in an exchange of critical thinking.  Instead, his motivations are to instigate and provoke. He is simply posting any links he can scrape off the bottom of the barrel and posting them here repeatedly.  I only ask questions and post contrasting information.  He already received a rather stern warning about such.

None of us have the monopoly to fully know what your government is doing/not doing.

You are correct, GQ, but it serves no purpose at all to consistently and insistently post fallacious, one-sided exchanges.  Akin to handing folks brooms and donkeys to fight imaginary windmills.

The only truth available to all us today is how sad we still put full faith in the establishments despite knowing, especially in this VERY recent years, that our institutions, politicians, along with the mainstream media - have openly, bare-faced and blatantly LIED to all of us these past few years.

That is a very broad statement, with many facets that have been explored and opined upon over the last years.  Sometimes, only history will provide answers we seek, long down the road.  Our adversarial approach to government is obviously counterproductive, and dangerous.  Just as an example, when the Mueller report is brought up, everyone either wants to attack, or defend the Trump Campaign, or .gov  What many do not see is the larger picture clearly showing outside influences that desire exactly this type of divisive force in play that weakens us as a nation.

The lab leak theory in itself have proven this point so far even if any of the investigation proved this to be eventually *wrong*. How will we ever really know?

We may never *know*, but can take it one step at a time.  IIRC we discussed previously the next assessments in mid-August.  None of us here has a chance in hell of *knowing* more till then, and possibly nothing more than is already known.  That is why I believe it is better to express an opinion than to present opinions as fact, as is often done here.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:28:53 PM by BC »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2894 on: July 22, 2021, 02:40:51 PM »
Looks like the EU are headed for financial trouble:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1466328/eurozone-news-eu-public-debt-economy-gdp-euro-european-union-ECB

Debt way above 100 GDP in most of the EU countries with the exception of Germany. Here in the UK its just below 100 percent GDP, around 97 percent if I recall correctly.

Italy debt is now around 160 percent of GDP so they could have problems paying it off and could end up defaulting on their debt. Greece's debt is now 209 percent of GDP so a again could risk defaulting on their debt and a second Greek Crises.

The EU as a whole the debt to GDP has reached around 92 percent of GDP so their potential to take on any more debt to sort out the economic problems is likely to be fairly limited now.

So it's looking like the Coronavirus's economic fallout is going to hit some countries hard. Given the EU's previous track record at handling or rather perhaps not handling crises it's probably best the UK is clear of it.

Every country is in the same boat, Trench.

The US is at over 107% of its GDP, and we're still not only giving money away, we had also allotted $100 billion dollars to update our nuclear arsenal.

It is what it is...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2895 on: July 22, 2021, 07:15:03 PM »

I would expect full approval sometime around the end of the year.

With no long term studies completed? What will approval do anyway? Make people feel good about getting the shot? It'll still be the most deadliest and harmful vaccine in history the government allowed people to take. Approval isn't going to make it any safer

The virus that's a threat now are the variants. Most people today are infected with the variants so it really doesn't matter if the vaccine for the original virus gets approved. They have to create all new experimental vaccines for the variants. UK has so many people vaccinated, they are near 'herd immunity' yet they are having an outbreak in the middle of summer that rivals last winter's outbreak.

BC-

BC pushes what he's been sold. He truly believes vaccines are the answer. Aren't people here tired of hearing one side of the story given by the government and scientific community they bought? BillyB is one little guy in this whole ordeal and without him, who here would've known about 4 leading experts in vaccines that are anti COVID vaccines?

Without what I posted, who here would've known the vaccines could compromise our immune systems leading to early death? No long term studies have been completed. Who would've known about the fine print in FDA and vaccine manufacture documents that significant benefits and risks are unknown? Who here would've known the scientific community and peer review journals pertaining to the virus was influenced by government money and had to support government narrative? Who here would've known that your own immunity system could handle the virus and it's variants easily unlike vaccines that are specialized to handle specific viruses but not its variants which translates to an ongoing need of specialize vaccines? Who here would've known that the vaccines themselves are responsible for creating all these variants which in turn creates a need for more vaccines?

I do research before injecting experimental stuff into my body. The experts I posted about here have been silenced and the alarming fine print in FDA documents aren't promoted so people can make an informed decision. They don't want us to have all the info because they don't want vaccine hesitancy. Those experts are speaking out because they care about humanity. So do I. I'm not trying to sell anything. A simple "thank you" would be nice.

Last night Biden was asked when will children under 12 be able to get vaccinated. Can somebody tell me what he said?

http://t.me/WeTheMedia/26909
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2896 on: July 22, 2021, 07:33:11 PM »
http://t.me/WeTheMedia/26909

:::::sigh:::::

Have they authorized use of a Coherent Vaccine yet? I’m starting to feel really sorry this guy. You have to wonder what world leaders are saying watching him.

Sad.

Sadder still is, I hope he lives out his term because despite his condition, I prefer him over Harris. That isn’t a joke either. We really are screwed.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:38:59 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #2897 on: July 22, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »

It'll still be the most deadliest and harmful vaccine in history the government allowed people to take.
Without what I posted, who here would've known the vaccines could compromise our immune systems leading to early death?
Who would've known about the fine print in FDA and vaccine manufacture documents that significant benefits and risks are unknown?
Who here would've known the scientific community and peer review journals pertaining to the virus was influenced by government money and had to support government narrative?
Who here would've known that your own immunity system could handle the virus and it's variants easily unlike vaccines that are specialized to handle specific viruses but not its variants which translates to an ongoing need of specialize vaccines?
Who here would've known that the vaccines themselves are responsible for creating all these variants which in turn creates a need for more vaccines? [/size]

BillyB,

You are presenting your opinion as fact, and that is where you err, and basis for my objections. 

Are the quoted statements above your opinion, or are you presenting them as facts?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:40:12 PM by BC »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2898 on: July 22, 2021, 10:23:30 PM »
BillyB,

You are presenting your opinion as fact, and that is where you err, and basis for my objections. 

Are the quoted statements above your opinion, or are you presenting them as facts?

Everything we know comes from another man. It's how we put things together that make the men we are. What I've learn are from leaders and pioneers of vaccines. You wonder why I post so many links? I want people to know what I'm saying is not an opinion. Everything I said in my last post I learned from experts in vaccines that have sounded the alarm. They stated facts and because I didn't offer links to the the statements I made in my last post, you call them opinions. I will continue to present links here so people can educate themselves. They don't have to take my word for anything. It only takes me a couple of seconds to cut and paste anyway which saves me time from having to explain their whole interview.

I know some people don't like to hear something they don't agree with but aren't you tired of the continuous everyday commercials of athletes, movie stars, youtube quality doctors and politicians telling you the experimental vaccine is safe and effective and to do your part? Did you notice their commercials don't talk about side effects and risks that are mandatory for all approved medicines and vaccines? We don't want to scare people causing vaccine hesitancy, do we? The COVID vaccines get a pass and you can't sue if it causes harm or death. They lack confidence in the product.

Offline BC

« Reply #2899 on: July 22, 2021, 11:43:29 PM »

Everything we know comes from another man. It's how we put things together that make the men we are. What I've learn are from leaders and pioneers of vaccines. You wonder why I post so many links? I want people to know what I'm saying is not an opinion. Everything I said in my last post I learned from experts in vaccines that have sounded the alarm. They stated facts and because I didn't offer links to the the statements I made in my last post, you call them opinions. I will continue to present links here so people can educate themselves. They don't have to take my word for anything. It only takes me a couple of seconds to cut and paste anyway which saves me time from having to explain their whole interview.

Opinion is opinion, regardless of source.  You cannot take someone else's opinion and reformulate it as fact.

I know some people don't like to hear something they don't agree with but aren't you tired of the continuous everyday commercials of athletes, movie stars, youtube quality doctors and politicians telling you the experimental vaccine is safe and effective and to do your part? Did you notice their commercials don't talk about side effects and risks that are mandatory for all approved medicines and vaccines? We don't want to scare people causing vaccine hesitancy, do we? The COVID vaccines get a pass and you can't sue if it causes harm or death. They lack confidence in the product.

As opinion, I don't care much. IMO it is exactly those, like yourself, that are harming, more than helping by miraculously turning opinions into facts.

Cases in point:

It'll still be the most deadliest and harmful vaccine in history the government allowed people to take.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever this is or might be the truth.  None. You are simply acting as a fortune-teller.  You have proven, though, that you are capable of misusing and misinterpreting VAERS data and this is a fact.  Sure, there is an old adage saying 'Never say never' but even that does not support your statement of fact.

Without what I posted, who here would've known the vaccines could compromise our immune systems leading to early death?

Fact:  COVID leads to early death, enough so that CDC preliminary data indicates a drop in life expectancy.  There is no evidence whatsoever that vaccines compromise our immune systems. Only your opinion of someone else's opinion is your 'proof'.  Opinions are like multiplication, 1 times 1 is 1 and will remain ever so.

Who would've known about the fine print in FDA and vaccine manufacture documents that significant benefits and risks are unknown?

What the FDA and manufacturers document say, and don't say, has been fully discussed in previous posts.

Who here would've known the scientific community and peer review journals pertaining to the virus was influenced by government money and had to support government narrative?

Governments, whether they support studies or not, do not know the results those studies may uncover.  They can have all the opinion they want for free.

Who here would've known that your own immunity system could handle the virus and it's variants easily unlike vaccines that are specialized to handle specific viruses but not its variants which translates to an ongoing need of specialize vaccines?

Who's immune system?  Those that survive, or the immune system of over a half million Americans that died because of the virus?  Don't you find reports that the majority of current hospitalizations and deaths are among those that have not been vaccinated contrary to your 'statements of fact'

Who here would've known that the vaccines themselves are responsible for creating all these variants which in turn creates a need for more vaccines?

Name the variants that have been attributed to use of a vaccine.  Thus far, all variants of interest and concern were identified as having predated distribution of vaccines. 

http://www.who.int/en/activities/tracking-SARS-CoV-2-variants/

Vaccines continue to be effective against viable variants of interest and concern, some more, some less but still, effective.  Just because something is possible, doesn't make it fact as you wish to portray things.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/

noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"

Your statement in bold above is clearly false.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:07:19 AM by BC »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2270
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2261
Total: 2272

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM