It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What sort of girl is a girl that is heavily into Nature?  (Read 9683 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What sort of girl is a girl that is heavily into Nature?
« on: December 23, 2021, 03:58:33 PM »
Ok, I need to call upon you guys to help me out here :D Ok, so I'm communicating with a girl who seems heavily into Nature  on Fdate. Now this is a new breed of FSW to me, perhaps they have evolved in recent years from materialistic to naturistic. Anyhow while I can get with the whole idea of nature and kind of like nature I am also left wondering what the deal is here?

I guess what is in the back of my mind is that this girl might be a bit one dimensional, always going on about nature and if I visited her doing nature stuff but possibly having little interest in me and it all going a bit flat. So just wondering if anyone here has had experience here dealing with this type?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
Re: What sort of girl is a girl that is heavily into Nature?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 03:31:26 AM »
Ok, I need to call upon you guys to help me out here :D Ok, so I'm communicating with a girl who seems heavily into Nature  on Fdate. Now this is a new breed of FSW to me, perhaps they have evolved in recent years from materialistic to naturistic. Anyhow while I can get with the whole idea of nature and kind of like nature I am also left wondering what the deal is here?

I guess what is in the back of my mind is that this girl might be a bit one dimensional, always going on about nature and if I visited her doing nature stuff but possibly having little interest in me and it all going a bit flat. So just wondering if anyone here has had experience here dealing with this type?
If she’s a naturist what are you complaining about?  :devil:

Unless you have hang ups about nudity.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 05:40:20 AM »
If she’s a naturist what are you complaining about?  :devil:

Unless you have hang ups about nudity.

Ah yes silly me, I meant naturalist, so easy to mix those two up :o
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 07:41:57 AM »
Since you are asking, you're definitely not her type.  Tell here so, and move on.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 08:09:59 AM »

A nice girl ?

You can take her camping,hiking,pleasant walks along the beach.

Grab her quick before someone beats you to it.
Just saying it like it is.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 09:55:47 AM »

A nice girl ?

You can take her camping,hiking,pleasant walks along the beach.

Grab her quick before someone beats you to it.

+100

Angel Eyes is like this. She would prefer to pack a picnic basket and go
for a hike in the woods than go to a fancy restaurant or an expensive
gym membership.

Trench needs to imagine how many kopecks he can save with a girl who
wants to go on walks or hikes?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 12:03:28 PM »
Since you are asking, you're definitely not her type.  Tell here so, and move on.

Part off me thinks this, but another part of me thinks that I'm not opposed to the nature scene, I kind of like it to some extent, more so that the Theatre scene type of girls that's for sure. However I'm not a serial camper type of guy, I don't mind the one off here & there preferably with a decent airbed but I'm not really the camping type. I like nature but I get the impression this girl goes beyond that to the fanatical side of things. I don't mind the odd hike and it's good for rte physique, but my guess is that it's probably an everyday activity with this girl. That is likely to be too much for me. I could be wrong but I'm kind of on the fence at the moment.

Also apparently she is into sport, again I don't mind a bit but I'm thinking she might be into being active a bit too much for me to be able to keep up.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 12:09:55 PM »
+100

Angel Eyes is like this. She would prefer to pack a picnic basket and go
for a hike in the woods than go to a fancy restaurant or an expensive
gym membership.

Trench needs to imagine how many kopecks he can save with a girl who
wants to go on walks or hikes?

Yeah that's a big plus in her favour, it's essentially a very cheap activity. A big relief from spend, spend, spend, but I'm still not sure how well I would go with such a girl or her fit with me. Apart from the spending side part of me kind of gotten with Kherson girl to sone extent. I didn't like the spending but the other stuff I could get with. Like I said in my reply to BC above I do like nature to a degree but not sure if it's enough to fit well with her. I'm really not sure whether or not she could ge my type of girl. It's not as bad a match as a theatre girl but not sure if it's near enough a match.

If there was something along the lines of Kherson girl just less materialistic then maybe a girl like that. Kind of a girl who likes posing, dressy type possibly into design or something.

Offline BC

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 12:21:30 PM »
Also apparently she is into sport, again I don't mind a bit but I'm thinking she might be into being active a bit too much for me to be able to keep up.

Best to be honest about yourself.

From the RWD guidelines:

Be yourself – do not pretend to be someone you are not.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2021, 02:48:19 PM »
Best to be honest about yourself.

From the RWD guidelines:

Yeah I'm increasingly coming to think you are right BC. While she would probably fulfill the cheapskate criteria of my search I've kind of got a vision in my head of an always active girl always doing some activity, sport or spending weeks at a time up in the mountains. Even in a wood cabin well that wouldn't be so bad could be a but quaint but I think after a bit I might find I prefer creature comforts while she still wants to hammer around in the wilderness.

So kind of feel like the girl might be near the kind of on the target board but not near enough the mark. Possibly you never know till you try or perhaps I do in my heart. I'm kind of thinking that it might be a bit of a misadventure.

I think I need a more Posey sort of girl, a girl in a bikini type of girl. A girl that likes tarting herself up, dressy sort of girl. That but a girl who is reasonably reasonable about outlay in terms of clothes. Not the sort of girl where I'm stood at the checkout desk too often. Now where to find such a girl???

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2021, 02:57:35 PM »
Thing is having just thought about that for a moment I wonder if I'm looking to near the mark in the Posey criteria and that will likely always be off the mark in the Cheapskate criteria. Are the two criteria even possible together? Any girl that likes to be a bit model/clothes type is probably likely to conflict.

I'm starting to wonder if I need a girl who is kind of active so has a nice figure, not too active to expect me to always be active and open to me dressing her how I like and on a budget ;D Starting to think maybe a girl who is into just one sport mainly something like gymnastics, while men can do that its not commonly expected of them to (moreso in the west) and hence my easy out. Swimming is another possibility, it's been a while but I don't mind that so much although I'm way out of practice. In a nice warm pool it could be nice enough and would keep me fit.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 03:08:36 PM »
Yeah I'm increasingly coming to think you are right BC. While she would probably fulfill the cheapskate criteria of my search I've kind of got a vision in my head of an always active girl always doing some activity, sport or spending weeks at a time up in the mountains. Even in a wood cabin well that wouldn't be so bad could be a but quaint but I think after a bit I might find I prefer creature comforts while she still wants to hammer around in the wilderness.

So kind of feel like the girl might be near the kind of on the target board but not near enough the mark. Possibly you never know till you try or perhaps I do in my heart. I'm kind of thinking that it might be a bit of a misadventure.

I think I need a more Posey sort of girl, a girl in a bikini type of girl. A girl that likes tarting herself up, dressy sort of girl. That but a girl who is reasonably reasonable about outlay in terms of clothes. Not the sort of girl where I'm stood at the checkout desk too often. Now where to find such a girl???
It costs plenty to tart up. You haven’t got that sort of dosh in your piggy bank to afford a dressy up type of girl. Isn’t just clothes, there’s make up, hair, accessories, epilating, massage, spa and other assorted treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc, etc.

No cheap way in for you, Trenchie.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »
It costs plenty to tart up. You haven’t got that sort of dosh in your piggy bank to afford a dressy up type of girl. Isn’t just clothes, there’s make up, hair, accessories, epilating, massage, spa and other assorted treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc, etc.

No cheap way in for you, Trenchie.

To be honest I would only notice clothes and a bit of make up out of that list JG. A girl with long straight hair or however her hair naturally is so long as it looks decent enough is good enough for me. I think you are right though on a dressy up type of girl, Ukraine is known for make up mastery and dressyness tends to go with that fir it's women. So of I go for a girl who is like that it's going to be Kherson girl MkII, III, etc all over again. Hence I think I need to find a girl who is attractive looking with a decent figure who isn't too concerned with being dressy, then I can have my way on that front :)

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2021, 05:21:12 PM »
It costs plenty to tart up.

As Dolly Parton said many times:  "It is very expensive for me to look cheap."
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2021, 09:40:17 AM »
As Dolly Parton said many times:  "It is very expensive for me to look cheap."

That's a great saying ML, can be interpreted several ways I guess :)

Well, looks like anyone can make a killing in Ukraine at the moment when it comes to women. They all seem to want me there yesterday. Guessing those hyper thermal barbic missiles being aimed at them have really caused them all to warm up :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2021, 08:03:43 AM »
Well just to update you all the Nature girl turned out to be bit too extreme thank goodness. I asked her why no pics of her hiking and she replied that she didn't really hike, that was good for me to hear as I had feared a Japanese POW death march day after day kind of hike if I get to visit her. As it is its sounds a lot more sedate which is good as I'm not really into hiking that much.

Anyway, I've only messaged a few girls as didn't want to get into a big long running conversation that I would have to keep up with many girls, well I needn't have feared. What seems to be coming back from the girls I've been messaging is that they are not interested in messaging/chat. They all ask, 'when are you coming?'. Seems to be their main thing, they don't seem interested in chatting much at all now, they just want to know when you are going to pony up.

So kind of a strange one. Only think I had one women several years ago like that and she was very, very blunt. I passed on her at the time didn't go visit her. Now in a way it's very refreshing but also IDK it's kind off almost a new frontier in FSU Dating. I guess I can just go and meet them now pretty much at will. I reckon I can get more up ok now so if no good then can move on ok. Guessing it's just a case of deciding when to go out there now. Kind of not really sure if the Russian Invasion threat, virus situation out there or economic situation is really prompting this or if they have all gotten so fed up of guys that message a lot but never come. Not really sure what I might find maybe a girl who is ready just to marry up and get pregnant there and then or what.

That's the other thing, many (there in their thirties) seem to want to get pregnant with a sense of haste, they are pretty serious about a serious relationship and having children. Again I have never quite come across this before even with women in their thirties they all seemed to carry on like women in their twenties as in not in any rush just looking to find the right man. So possibly the situation out there might have caused this to change I guess. I reckon on top of the stuff already mentioned there are families losing loved ones as a result of the virus and that of course makes existing family situations not as joyful as they perhaps once were.

Either way if I get a chance getting out there might be the best way forward in terms of trying to find a lady at least.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2021, 08:42:42 AM »
Well just to update you all the Nature girl turned out to be bit too extreme thank goodness. I asked her why no pics of her hiking and she replied that she didn't really hike, that was good for me to hear as I had feared a Japanese POW death march day after day kind of hike if I get to visit her. As it is its sounds a lot more sedate which is good as I'm not really into hiking that much.

Anyway, I've only messaged a few girls as didn't want to get into a big long running conversation that I would have to keep up with many girls, well I needn't have feared. What seems to be coming back from the girls I've been messaging is that they are not interested in messaging/chat. They all ask, 'when are you coming?'. Seems to be their main thing, they don't seem interested in chatting much at all now, they just want to know when you are going to pony up.

So kind of a strange one. Only think I had one women several years ago like that and she was very, very blunt. I passed on her at the time didn't go visit her. Now in a way it's very refreshing but also IDK it's kind off almost a new frontier in FSU Dating. I guess I can just go and meet them now pretty much at will. I reckon I can get more up ok now so if no good then can move on ok. Guessing it's just a case of deciding when to go out there now. Kind of not really sure if the Russian Invasion threat, virus situation out there or economic situation is really prompting this or if they have all gotten so fed up of guys that message a lot but never come. Not really sure what I might find maybe a girl who is ready just to marry up and get pregnant there and then or what.

That's the other thing, many (there in their thirties) seem to want to get pregnant with a sense of haste, they are pretty serious about a serious relationship and having children. Again I have never quite come across this before even with women in their thirties they all seemed to carry on like women in their twenties as in not in any rush just looking to find the right man. So possibly the situation out there might have caused this to change I guess. I reckon on top of the stuff already mentioned there are families losing loved ones as a result of the virus and that of course makes existing family situations not as joyful as they perhaps once were.

Either way if I get a chance getting out there might be the best way forward in terms of trying to find a lady at least.

All this is just a rewrite of the BS you’ve been spouting here over the past, lord only knows how many years.
You’re in the same spot you were then and zero likelihood of moving from there.

Kherson girl, Nature girl, tarty girl, etc etc etc. Are you a simpleton?

Who describes women like that?

:cluebat:

Offline ML

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2021, 11:09:22 AM »

Kherson girl, Nature girl, tarty girl, etc etc etc.

Who describes women like that?

John, I don't really think this is such a bad idea.
It is much better than using Natasha, Irina, Sveta, etc., because there are so many with those names it's hard for readers to keep track.
And much better than the Lady X, Lady Y, etc.

I see nothing wrong with referring to gals as:
Artistic Gal, Sporty Gal, Music Gal, Finance Gal, Medical Gal, etc.
It gives the writer and reader a clear picture of who is being referenced.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2021, 03:15:29 PM »
To be honest

To be honest, I think it's time to stop replying to your posts.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2021, 06:02:10 PM »

Udachi!

Bill

What's taken you so long? You're a mystery sometimes TT. Most often you're as sharp as a razor but other times a bit slow on the uptake.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2021, 07:56:19 PM »

Udachi!

Bill

That's a bit harsh Bill I was hoping for your insight here beyond that of course.

This is an extract from most of our conversation to date to give you an idea:

ME - Hello (Her Name) *FLOWER*I love your photos you look lovely. I would like to have Children too. I see you are into Mountains, I like dramatic landscape like Mountains, they make a great backdrop to photograph against and very scenic and refreshing. I've never been (to place) but would be great to see, it looks nice there. Best wishes,

HER - Good evening (My Name) I see you know everything ☺️ I like. Yes (Place) is so beautiful place here. If you like come here for visit)

ME - Ah yes, I looked it up, didn't know there was a (something) there, it looks lovely :) I did (activity) a fair number of years ago but have not been of recent. What do you most like about nature?

HER - I like nature. All I have to do is watch her. It's so beautiful at different times of the year)

ME - Do you mean animals, insects? Or more the landscape, trees, etc?

HER - Of course the landscape and nature 😁

ME - So do you do hiking? You look nice in your dress but I'm assuming you don't get out into nature like that ;)

HER - No, I do not go hiking))) I like to visit and enjoy nature. But I will gladly go on a hike.

ME - That's ok, I don't go hiking either but like a short walk here and there. Wasn't really sure how much into nature you were as kind of got the vision it might be relentless hikes for days at a time lol :D What else do you do? You say you are into sports, which sports do you do?

HER - Every day I walk 10 kilometers. I also do fitness. I have a sports figure. Moderately muscular)) In the summer I run in the park
I want to meet with you. It is possible?

ME - It's possible, not today obviously, It's Christmas Day here in the west, I celebrate it though I'm not religious. What do you have in mind?

HER - Do you want to come to Ukraine and meet me? Spend a few days together and get to know each other better. I'm looking for a husband for a family, not a friend or interlocutor. The same is taken seriously.

ME - I'm looking for the same, I want to have children, so by family I assume we mean children. While I am serious and don't want protracted messaging. I think it is important to discover if we are relatively on similar page in the mean time. The virus, etc can make it difficult but thinking possibly a meet up in January or February depending on how things fare. How do you feel on this?

HER - By family I mean a man and a woman, of course, children. I would like to have a baby soon. So for this I need a beloved husband. You are a great candidate for me. I am in great shape and a caring woman. I think we could create something very beautiful in our lives. Children are happiness for a woman

HER - I agree with you. Let's organize our meeting soon)

ME - Ok, good, I think we are on the same page as to having children. I am glad that I am a great candidate for you :) I like a woman who has a nice figure so you would be a great candidate for me too.

HER - I really want to see you. Where do your roots come from?
Our age harmonizes perfectly) Although you are a little younger for me 😁

ME - little younger I don't understand, I'm ten years older than you?

HER - 😂
Yes
I am looking for a man over 45! I am convinced that such men are more responsible for raising a family. But I see you are seriously looking for

ME - I think you are right older men take raising a family more seriously, it's a serious responsibility. I would love to see any other photos of you that you have already also*HEART*

ME - You know in your profile it says you are looking for men aged between 41-62, I'm 43, so I qualify right ;)

(She replies yes, etc)
----------------------------------

That's about it, a little odd in places perhaps. I think I may want to check further, possibly see if she us up to a video chat. She seems very keen to see me considering we've just started off messaging. Would be interested in thoughts on this.

Thinking possibly Boe may be good on this if she is knocking around here somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 08:01:00 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2021, 04:14:21 PM »
A woman looking for a man over 45 years is looking for financial stability (read, lots of money), not a "responsible father".  The science says men over 45 have a disproportionate risk of producing offspring with autism or schizophrenia.  My view is, this likely is not a good fit for you, on the money front.  Tell her that you make a below average salary in the UK, though you do own your own house. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2021, 04:44:26 PM »
TC,
  Liking nature doesn't mean 50 mile ardorous hikes.
  My wife would much rather go to a national.park here and short hikes ,than to a city. 
  It's part of our compatibility.
My wife wasn't a big camper(neither am.i,as i did enough in my youth lol) ,but she has personally  taken a lot more interest in it as some of our family friends go often with the kids,so we have been going more as well. Life,hobbies etc all evolve and change over time,so I'd advise you to stop trying to lock down the perfect  version of a woman  you think you want, 5 years from.now you'd likely change  what that is,, or both of you  will to some degree,, its life, it's natural.

You did the right thing by simply asking  her, versus asking members here what to make of it.

What you determine from.her replies is up to.you.

But its been incredibly common for FSUW to mention liking nature  in their profile  for decades,its not a new trend by any means.

Typically it means just what she relayed to.you,but it would depend on the individual.so ,as always
Simply ask them before your mind spins in 486 directions what they might mean.

You keep trying to figure women out before hand.

You and any of us, can't generally figure them out after knowing them.long term,so this seems a fruitless task.

Actively meet women wherever until one fancies you. If you fancy her as well ,you still rent figutevher out,you'll just ne smitten enough to.marry her.

Im.telling you that's the best you can hope for,endless research is very unlikely to be as productive as random.luck.
What actually  makes us love someone specifically , or someone love us?

If you have that answer it's incredibly unlikely you'd be here , you'd be incredibly wealthy and involved.

If you don't have that answer it's ok, none of us that I know of do.
Without that answer all .the rest is just fluff.

We know traits that attract people, but that's not what binds people long term.

Have a great holiday ,go out, get out of your comfort zone and meet some people.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2021, 05:25:41 PM »
A woman looking for a man over 45 years is looking for financial stability (read, lots of money), not a "responsible father".  The science says men over 45 have a disproportionate risk of producing offspring with autism or schizophrenia.  My view is, this likely is not a good fit for you, on the money front.  Tell her that you make a below average salary in the UK, though you do own your own house.

Thanks Boe, appreciate the input and I think you're right, she's another pretty girl, I tend to get blinded by it, it just something that automatically draws me like a magnet. I see a pretty face and I'm away with it all. Yeah her eagerness to get a guy to come visit is probably a reflection of her eagerness to find a guy with money and quick. That likely doesn't bode well for the type of outlook she has. As far as money and stuff is concerned I've learned that it's best to try and get to know the girl first and if she asks early on ask to put talk of that to one side till later as it often does no good. She wasn't on the dating site today, possibly some guy has arranged video chat or to meet up. I'll see how things go, I've put in for some other girls a couple not so model like still fairly pretty though, will have to see if they get back to me.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2021, 05:35:19 PM »
TC,
  Liking nature doesn't mean 50 mile ardorous hikes.
  My wife would much rather go to a national.park here and short hikes ,than to a city. 
  It's part of our compatibility.
My wife wasn't a big camper(neither am.i,as i did enough in my youth lol) ,but she has personally  taken a lot more interest in it as some of our family friends go often with the kids,so we have been going more as well. Life,hobbies etc all evolve and change over time,so I'd advise you to stop trying to lock down the perfect  version of a woman  you think you want, 5 years from.now you'd likely change  what that is,, or both of you  will to some degree,, its life, it's natural.

You did the right thing by simply asking  her, versus asking members here what to make of it.

What you determine from.her replies is up to.you.

But its been incredibly common for FSUW to mention liking nature  in their profile  for decades,its not a new trend by any means.

Typically it means just what she relayed to.you,but it would depend on the individual.so ,as always
Simply ask them before your mind spins in 486 directions what they might mean.

You keep trying to figure women out before hand.

You and any of us, can't generally figure them out after knowing them.long term,so this seems a fruitless task.

Actively meet women wherever until one fancies you. If you fancy her as well ,you still rent figutevher out,you'll just ne smitten enough to.marry her.

Im.telling you that's the best you can hope for,endless research is very unlikely to be as productive as random.luck.
What actually  makes us love someone specifically , or someone love us?

If you have that answer it's incredibly unlikely you'd be here , you'd be incredibly wealthy and involved.

If you don't have that answer it's ok, none of us that I know of do.
Without that answer all .the rest is just fluff.

We know traits that attract people, but that's not what binds people long term.

Have a great holiday ,go out, get out of your comfort zone and meet some people.

Thanks Jumper you have some good advice here. Yeah I think I'm kind of more familiar with western dating sites where you get women in their hiking gear all clobbered up and a kind of scarry feeling that they are kind of into it in a rather extreme way, normally pic of them is up sone mountain side somewhere.

I think you're right that FSW are a lot more pedestrian about it. Kind of how society used to be where people have general leanings but not necessarily anything real hard core. Anyway, yeah it's probably better that I ask in future like you say instead of read more into something than there is.

I know a lot can kind of depend on whether a girl kind of naturally fancies you and that kind of only happens at random. Once this Omicron thing is out the way I'll definitely have to get out more as you suggest and just see if I can make headway there, many thanks :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1992
Total: 2002

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM