It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What sort of girl is a girl that is heavily into Nature?  (Read 9684 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Nature or Nurture?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2021, 12:52:28 PM »
What's taken you so long? You're a mystery sometimes TT. Most often you're as sharp as a razor but other times a bit slow on the uptake.

Trenchs usual blah blah blah.

It's like hitting yourself in the head repeatedly with a hammer. . . .
It feels so good when you stop.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Nature or Nurture?
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2021, 03:38:08 PM »

Very true! What makes it worse is, every hit on the head you are doing it in an attempt to actually help him. The problem is that he doesn't want any help. I do truly believe he gets some cheap thrill from pontificating and seeking validate his FSUW fantasies. He's likely not a bad dude internally, just has a very warped idea of what real relationships are actually comprised of. Like the Capt'n in Cool Hand Luke said "some people, ya just can't help"

Offline Boethius

Re: What sort of girl is a girl that is heavily into Nature?
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2021, 03:40:56 PM »
It costs plenty to tart up. You haven’t got that sort of dosh in your piggy bank to afford a dressy up type of girl. Isn’t just clothes, there’s make up, hair, accessories, epilating, massage, spa and other assorted treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc, etc.

No cheap way in for you, Trenchie.

Other than haircuts and clothing, it doesn't have to cost a lot.   FSUW tend to equate cost with quality, so they tend to go for the most expensive make up products, such as Tom Ford or Armani.  I will admit, their products are great, but they are no better than other less expensive brands.  Home manicures/pedicures can be done for under $30 a month.  It's time consuming, though.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 09:15:06 AM »

Other than haircuts and clothing, it doesn't have to cost a lot.   FSUW tend to equate cost with quality, so they tend to go for the most expensive make up products, such as Tom Ford or Armani.  I will admit, their products are great, but they are no better than other less expensive brands.  Home manicures/pedicures can be done for under $30 a month.  It's time consuming, though.

That kind of explains a lot, it was how Kherson girl was like. To me I kind of felt that she was racking up the cost with expensive brand name stuff. I guess in retrospect it wasn't real highly expensive cost but it wasn't the sort of price I would usually pay. For example I would usually pay £20 or less for a decent non fashion brand umbrella, when we were in Kiev I got her a fashion brand one that cost about £50 or so. Same with lipstick, I got her lipstick in Kiev, well I was kind of shocked by how much a little stick of red wax or whatever it is costs. I thought it would be a few pound but no it costs way more I would have thought. Anyhow yes surface to say that it was her outlook the whole way to go for what is apparently quality stuff. Myself I didn't see why it could have been done getting decent quality at a more reasonable price it's how I normally shop. Not sure if a FSW could ever be brought around and of course for the wallet that ain't great. I'm kind of conditioned to always look for a good deal on price to quality brand names often aside. I know of women in the UK that are different that will pretty much always go with fashion brand names whether the quality is there or not.

My mistake was jumping into providing for her too early. I should have waited until a proper relationship was established. Time over again I think that would have been the better choice and she could have chose to stay or walk. Odds are after a lot of that stuff has been bought it will last a while but if course some reoccurring expenses will come. Like you say though I don't see why a girl can't be tarted up quite nicely on the cheap and still look great to a guy, it's certainly the way I prefer to go. I tried a bit with Kherson girl but she had hang ups about the material quality effect on her skin lol, seemed fine to me, some I guess are just so very fussy.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 09:52:44 AM »

I think if you start adding up all the products that fsuw use it starts to rack up a fair bit. A good manicure in the UK wouldn’t leave much change from a hundred quid.

Anyway, I am spending NYE with my wife in Rome.

Weathers great, foods great, atmosphere great.

Bueno Anno to you all from Rome.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 10:00:45 AM »

I'm getting there Bill and I appreciate all your advice along the way, I know some of it has been repeated and it's starting to sink in like finding a good girl, etc. You've offered some great advice along the way and I feel fortunate to have had your input it has definitely helped me along the way.

For me this search isn't just about finding any old woman. A lot of the time if I'm honest with myself I haven't exactly been sure what type of women I have been after, I've had some idea but being exact isn't always as easy for everyone. Some people know from the get go others can have half an idea to not much idea at all. Now I feel that I am closing in on what I am after, it's pretty specific and now only a matter of finding a girl that fits the bill but that alone can be a fairly difficult task, I'm getting there but my task is still not yet complete. Time is getting on so I'm against the clock I feel even as I edge ever closer.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 10:04:14 AM »
I think if you start adding up all the products that fsuw use it starts to rack up a fair bit. A good manicure in the UK wouldn’t leave much change from a hundred quid.

Anyway, I am spending NYE with my wife in Rome.

Weathers great, foods great, atmosphere great.

Bueno Anno to you all from Rome.

Yeah quite Gaunty, never a truer word spoken.

Rome is a nice place to be so long as you can avoid all the scoundrels there, happy new year to you & all here indeed :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2021, 12:04:34 PM »
Ok, so closing in on what I want in a woman more.

For me I look at a lot of profiles of FSW on the various dating sites. A lot having women in classy looking dresses which is great :D Yet even I know that in no way that is how they dress daily it's often put on to appeal to men. For me and potentially a lot of other guys that is more of a hindrance than a help. I would rather see how the girl is daily and whether she would fit with me. Though I guess is guys are pushed to do similar with suits, etc. A few of the profiles have everyday photos more commonly on sites like Fdate that show how the girl normally dresses alongside the photo studio photos. That is helpful to some extent but it takes a while to sift through and even then it's not always clear how she feels/actually is.

For me I think particularly where Ukraine is concerned a lot of the women aren't necessarily as first put across
 For sure they are still on the whole a bit more feminine than western women but there is a fair amount of women that would rather wear jeans etc as everyday wear than a skirt or dress, many seem to interchange between skirt/dress and jeans. For me though I really want a girl who pretty much mostly/always wears skirt/dress, a girl who wears jeans just doesn't feel like the sort of girl for me.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2021, 12:11:22 PM »

With a couple small investments you can save even more. I bought Angel Eyes the
nicest of those heated footbath with heat and bubbles that I could find and I bought
her the nicest of those nail lamps for gel polish that I could find. I spent some money
buying her some professional level tools, files and some sort of grinder that looks like
a Dremel.

Happy wife, happy life
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2021, 05:54:09 PM »
Not sure why women do manicures & pedicures as a guy I don't think I would even notice. I would notice other stuff way more and most likely not notice that stuff, stuff like lingerie, a nice dress, hair style, etc I would notice a lot, make up on face also possibly also. So by my reckoning manicures & pedicures are a false economy better for the lady to spend that money in an area the guy would notice more I reckon or just save that money. Of course nothing wrong with a few fairly inexpensive items for her to do the basics herself.

Reckon I could set myself up as a consultant for women wanting to know what men want the most :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 01:31:03 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2022, 08:33:40 AM »
Not sure why women do manicures & pedicures as a guy I don't think I would even notice. I would notice other stuff way more and most likely not notice that stuff, stuff like lingerie, a nice dress, hair style, etc I would notice a lot, make up on face also possibly also. So by my reckoning manicures & pedicures are a false economy better for the lady to spend that money in an area the guy would notice more I reckon or just save that money. Of course nothing wrong with a few fairly inexpensive items for her to do the basics herself.

Reckon I could set myself up as a consultant for women wanting to know what men want the most :)
If you think women do all this for men’s pleasure you are sorely mistaken.

Besides, I quite like a good pedicure myself, massages too.

You should try them, if you can spare the cash.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2022, 01:38:21 PM »
If you think women do all this for men’s pleasure you are sorely mistaken.

Besides, I quite like a good pedicure myself, massages too.

You should try them, if you can spare the cash.

Even more a waste if time and money for a man, it's not what real men do ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2022, 06:08:24 PM »
The term "real man" is idiotic.

Massages, manicures, pedicures, skincare - all of these things are great for men.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2022, 06:26:07 PM »

How many real men does it take to change a lightbulb?
Zero, real men aren't afraid of the dark.

What is that insensitive bit at the base of the penis called?
The man.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2022, 11:49:18 PM »
Even more a waste if time and money for a man, it's not what real men do ;D
A ‘real man’ wouldn’t be spending endless hours fantasising about women in foreign lands on anonymous fora.
A ‘real man’ isn’t one in his late forties who has never been in a mature relationship with a woman.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2022, 11:49:57 PM »

Massages, manicures, pedicures, skincare - all of these things are great for men.
Totally agree.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2022, 10:30:40 AM »
When I initially read the "real man" comment, I laughed.  In the USSR, a man wasn't a "real man" unless he reeked of alcohol and tobacco, and had big square fingernails with lots of dirt underneath them. 

Offline ML

Real Man Real Woman
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »
When I initially read the "real man" comment, I laughed.  In the USSR, a man wasn't a "real man" unless he reeked of alcohol and tobacco, and had big square fingernails with lots of dirt underneath them.

Interesting also is the definition of a "real woman" in FSU culture.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Real Woman
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2022, 09:21:18 AM »
Interesting also is the definition of a "real woman" in FSU culture.

Do tell.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2022, 05:09:45 AM »
A ‘real man’ wouldn’t be spending endless hours fantasising about women in foreign lands on anonymous fora.
A ‘real man’ isn’t one in his late forties who has never been in a mature relationship with a woman.

Mid forties ;)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2022, 07:25:36 AM »

Offline treddie

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2022, 03:02:53 AM »
Ok, I need to call upon you guys to help me out here :D Ok, so I'm communicating with a girl who seems heavily into Nature  on Fdate. Now this is a new breed of FSW to me, perhaps they have evolved in recent years from materialistic to naturistic. Anyhow while I can get with the whole idea of nature and kind of like nature I am also left wondering what the deal is here?

I guess what is in the back of my mind is that this girl might be a bit one dimensional, always going on about nature and if I visited her doing nature stuff but possibly having little interest in me and it all going a bit flat. So just wondering if anyone here has had experience here dealing with this type?

I'm surprised this was new to you. The first girl I dated from Ukraine was very much "into nature" and it's a common trait, as Jumper1 mentioned.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2022, 01:16:05 PM »
I'm surprised this was new to you. The first girl I dated from Ukraine was very much "into nature" and it's a common trait, as Jumper1 mentioned.

Yeah I see this now, I guess everyone's experience is different depending on who they have up and in what order. The girl in question I now believe is not legit probably a fake profile though, she doesn't want to do video chat and she hasn't responded to my request to connect on VK, that was the last message so I left it at that and moved on. I can see how a girl who is into nature is a good find, cheap on the purse strings and easily pleased when out in contact with nature.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2022, 01:45:42 PM »
A woman who dreams of "green ceilings" will probably be happy face down in the meadow.  :devil:
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1969
Total: 1979

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM