It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating Now: War Edition  (Read 14064 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: FSU Dating Now: War Edition
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2022, 09:40:24 AM »
Morality is an illusion
because it’s so variable

in Christendom
1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Amen to THAT BROTHER! 
One that I do agree with, it would eliminate the major headache that occurs with marrying an FSU woman!

1 Corinthians 11:1-34
Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. ...

Now in the freakin 21st century, go into an Orthodox Church and look at the Wimmin
and WHAT dear gentle readers do you SEE?
Same with the Joos, except the men must also wear funny little hats and grow their hair long at the sides

These ultra-orthodox people give me the most headaches in Israel for my non-conformance appearance
I honed my “tough guy” persona,  “don’t phuque with me” here and in Russia
Israeli Defense Forces boot camp had segregated barracks, not just Male/Female, but also on what your position is on the religious spectrum, because they need to keep atheists separate from the Ultra-orthodox!!!  The atheists would at some point get “sick and tired” of all the stoopid coming from the Orthodox and FINALLY beat the crap out of them, the solution was to keep them in segragated barracks

my point is that Professori Jeepne andf  I are "BLOOD ENEMIES" of one another
the rest of ya'll need to figure out WHICH SIDE OF THE LINE YOU"RE ON" and just use YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S to guide your actions
and so does it REALLY matter what line you're on?

as long as "to thine own beliefs, remain TRUE" and let each man let all other men live with the freedom to live however they choose

what I BELIEVE about "Human Sexuality in the FSU" which is the ULTIMATE REDUCTION of what this is ALL ABOUT in the first place
is based on 25 years of EXPERIENCE of having phuque buddies, personal assistants, girl-friends, and one wife, and until recently
VERY young misteresses, 30+ yr age difference
as well as two daughters I helped raise to adulthood
and a TON of Russian family and their network of friends, through in-laws of wife and daughters
as well as MANY of my own "Bizness" connections

THIS is what I put on the scales to be measured
and what weighty knowledge do you have to balance against it?

Father Confessor Jeepne, You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting...
and I also accuse you of being like "Onan" in the Bible, this is the ONLY thing you can GET A GRIP ON when it comes to sex
and you find it "the quickest solution in hand" for your horniness
by "spilling your own seed"

you're a poor sinner, who should BEG for God's forgiveness
and there ain't NO WAY ANYONE WILL BELIEVE that you don't do this at least EVERY OTHER DAY
so forget about asking "howdo ya know this" as your defense
instead if you publicy confess your sin, it will LEAD to your redemption and salvation!
cuz NOT EVEN Johny Appleseed has spilled as much seed as YOU!!

so WHITE BOY, PLEASE....

« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 01:36:17 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2022, 01:54:10 PM »
I think the debate over who decides on societal values is an interesting one. Where exactly do they come from and gain dominance? They certainly try and assert their dominance over the population however they come about. Take my previous link that I gave on the Egyptian head religious guy and his quote - it's been erased. It's not just this forum but countless other western forums where stuff gets erased or where you get someone telling you that you can't say this or that as if you should say only what they think you should say. Absolutely ridiculous, I say whatever I want to say and I don't care how many times something gets erased or someone says I shouldn't say something I will still say it and won't let them change me. It's almost like an invisible force though has gotten hold of some people and told them how things should be and sent them about a mission to try and enforce it on everyone else they come across who doesn't think like they do - in the UK at least this has become known as the 'great group think'. Those that 'group think' feel the need to follow what they think the group are thinking and think others should too so much so they try to inflict 'cancel culture' in those that refuse to think as they do.

Admittedly over time I think if societal values stay embedded for long enough or are taken onboard by most people there is likely a degree of brainwashing to most of the population. If for example I said to UK women, moreso women my age or younger that they should not do careers but instead delicate themselves to the ironing board and kitchen sink think of the stink I am likely to receive lol. My guess is if I said the same to Ukrainian girls they may likely take to it better and even thank me for my advice.

Now I've never really been that bothered if women want careers, etc or what they do, when I was in my late teens, early twenties etc I was more than happy for them to do whatever they liked. It's only later over time I got to realize that the outcome wasn't exactly working out very well in western society for most people in my analysis of society. I could see it messing up the dating world and people not getting on and matching up as they used to. I am not alone in this, Professor Jordan Peterson a well renowned US Psychologist has pointed out the problems of modern day societal values we have here in the west. If Professor Keep searched for 'Jordan Peterson on women' on YouTube he could learn a fair bit about dating problems in the west. I assume Prof Keep has some reason he is willing to look abroad for a relationship that he can't find at home?

Anyhow point to all of this is, is that sometimes societal values don't suit us in the country we grew up in or they have changed to not to suit us or possibly we might have changed though often that tends to be less likely I think. In that case it's a wonderful thing Is thing I think to be able to go abroad and find a woman that better suits our values, potentially. No to saying that they suit our values exactly or there isn't stuff we are aware of in term of all of their values and culture. For me UK society is being pushed in such a way, especially a way that impacts relationships that I can't really stand to hear a lot of it sometimes, just a lot of bs that some are trying to enforce on others and ultimately will make Society a worse place I think as no one will know what they are or their own mind, they will be left just confused and increasingly messed up, up top not being able to make sense of themselves, their life or society.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2022, 03:01:52 PM »
Morality is an illusion
because it’s so variable

in Christendom
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Amen to THAT BROTHER! 
One that I do agree with, it would eliminate the major headache that occurs with marrying an FSU woman!

While your post is amusing, you misquote 1 Timothy 2:12.  It is about preaching, and that women's role in preaching was restricted.  Nothing more.

Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. ...

This is about the conduct at meals.  It arose because of the abuse of Agape feasts.  Agape feasts were intended to be feasts in which people came together for the service of God and their neighbours.  But the wealthy abused the concept, ignoring the poor.  1 Corinthians 11 is about righting this wrong, and how one is to behave when feasting in a manner intended to honour the Lord.

Now in the freakin 21st century, go into an Orthodox Church and look at the Wimmin

Women are not required to cover their heads in the Orthodox Church, although in Ukraine, most do.  I attended church without covering my head.  My husband used to go in jeans.  He was once admonished (in Soviet times) by one of the babushkas for how he was dressed.  They were all party hacks, which he knew.  He told her "I came to pray to God, not to please you.".  She shut up and left him alone after that.

Here, almost no women cover their heads at church.  My grandmother's generation did, but my Grandmother never left the house without covering her head, other than when she gardened in her yard.  She usually wore a kerchief, but she wore a hat to church.  Even my mother's generation didn't cover their heads.

as long as "to thine own beliefs, remain TRUE" and let each man let all other men live with the freedom to live however they choose

what I BELIEVE about "Human Sexuality in the FSU" which is the ULTIMATE REDUCTION of what this is ALL ABOUT in the first place
is based on 25 years of EXPERIENCE of having phuque buddies, personal assistants, girl-friends, and one wife, and until recently

I think he had a point, though.  Your example was one of coercion, rather than seduction.  Demanding a woman sleep with you or be dropped from a vehicle in the middle of nowhere could get you charged with rape on this side of the pond.  It's also pretty scummy behaviour, and shouldn't be emulated.

The better half, who knows Soviets far, far better than you ever will, and is hardly a moralist, finds the "MOB" industry distasteful because it relies primarily on chasing women in poverty because you have a dollar more.  Would you have wanted that for your own daughters?  To be seduced by some sleazy foreigner as a notch on his bedpost, then discarded, to sink back into her life of poverty? 

This also is precisely why Ukrainians have no compunction about screwing over foreigners, economically.  If you're there not as a tourist, but to bed women in a poor country, you will "pay" for that "privilege", in one way or another.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 03:19:34 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2022, 03:05:05 PM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=25551.msg565982#msg565982

So go live in Egypt.  You rail on about how "awful" WW are, but WW raised you.  I believe you posted you have a sister, who is also a WW. 

The reality is, it is only weak men who are disturbed by the changes in Western society.  Men who can compete on their own merits have no issue with feminism, or women being their equals, economically.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2022, 04:16:43 PM »
Krimster Contra BO,

“This also is precisely why Ukrainians have no compunction about screwing over foreigners, economically.  If you're there not as a tourist, but to bed women in a poor country, you will "pay" for that "privilege", in one way or another. “

I forgot, you're in the sky daddy cult as well, just a different branch than Mr Jeep
your husband does likely know more about Soviet life than me
horrosho, molodiatZ
but since the two of you have been together how many women has YOUR husband slept with since then
VRS MY NUMBER during the same period of time...
1 vrs a 2 digit number, a REALLY HUGE ratio!  so let him pit his experience vrs mine in this category of knowledge, instead of knowledge of the late period of  everyday Soviet Life or Early Soviet Scientific literature

phony judgments of others are ALWAYS based on your own personal biases vrs theirs,
there’s NOTHING OBJECTIVE about it, just your opinions vrs someone else’s
so to me, such judgments contain NO REAL relation to “the judged”, because it’s just a statement about what your opinion is…

I understand FULLY the legal differences between East and West regarding this subject
when in Rome, do as the Romans…
same as Doing it in Russia

BTW, I wouldn’t be SO stoopid, to share a car with a woman over a long period
without getting the GAS/GRASS/ASS question settled “up front”, if this looked like a Pro Bono instead of a Pro Boner rider, I simply would’t ask her, she can try and find someone else to take her
GOOD LUCK with THAT!
GAS/GRASS/ASS
they ain’t got NO Money for GAS, no WEED
so WTF does that leave?

If the court pleases your honor, I’d like to rest my case
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:42:42 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2022, 04:19:19 PM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=25551.msg565982#msg565982

So go live in Egypt.  You rail on about how "awful" WW are, but WW raised you.  I believe you posted you have a sister, who is also a WW. 

The reality is, it is only weak men who are disturbed by the changes in Western society.  Men who can compete on their own merits have no issue with feminism, or women being their equals, economically.

My mother grew up in the 50s so is very much like how FSW now are in terms of domestic priorities. My Sister grew up in the 80s & early nineties so less so, more career minded though perhaps not totally. The big change I think really occured in the UK in the early to mid nineties when schools tended to advocate careers to pretty much all girls.

Men that compete on their own merits tend to be above average looking guys, wealthy guys, guys with a good income career, guys with good social skills, etc. A lot of that is by good fortune rather than hard work/themselves. It's a disaster for women in the west men like that, western women crave men like that but because so many do once a guy realises he has a 'hook' that attracts one woman he sees that it also attracts many women. He becomes inundated with women and cheats on them all not always but most of these men do. Taking away the 'provider' position assigned to all men was a big mistake, it was there for a reason and that is that it made society work. Not all men loved being a provider as it meant a lifetime of work for them somewhat of a prison sentence in a way, but it was necessary in making society work. Now we just have a complete mess in so many ways in to do many people in the relationship game it is unbelievable.

I probably wouldn't mind a holiday to Egypt but I doubt I would fit that well there, I'm not religious and I'm probably too far off their cultural group. The FSU though is just about far enough for me and now I am understanding more of it more relatable.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2022, 12:53:26 PM »
When I was a teenager, I worked part-time in my uncle’s jewelry store on 47th street in New York in the early 70s period

I was a BABY-FACED teenage salesman and I learned how to sweet talk older women whose husbands all recently died into buying thousands of dollars worth of jewelery

I got 10%,
this gave me my “pocket money” for the summer

back then almost all the sex I had was with older women
who all BOUGHT ME THINGS

so consider my behavior Quid Pro Quo

and say "HI!!" to skydaddy for me!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2022, 03:52:34 PM »
The thing is there is a lot of outcry these days in the west about women being taken advantage off but little is said about women taking advantage of men. Women such as those that go after getting with a rich guy or women that have a kid then try to get a guy just so they can dump the kid on them and most of the responsibilities of bringing the kid up particularly in the 0 to 5 years range. I think it really does go both ways and is just part of a complex myriad of communications & relationships between people. At the end of the day life is a kind of spontaneous thing, sure you can try to regulate it but the more you do of that the more boring life can become and more chance possibly of unequally regulating the bit some people don't like over that of other bits of human life.

I think there can be a lot of gameplay in places like Ukraine, I'm not saying it's all pleasant some below the belt as they say but other gameplay just for a bit of fun and seeing how they can get on with it. It's well known that some Ukrainian women take advantage of guys out in Ukraine so it's not like it's all one way. I believe our Beel is still wondering where those chicks have gotten to with the hoover he bought them ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2022, 05:04:06 PM »
I forgot, you're in the sky daddy cult as well, just a different branch than Mr Jeep
your husband does likely know more about Soviet life than me
horrosho, molodiatZ
but since the two of you have been together how many women has YOUR husband slept with since then
VRS MY NUMBER during the same period of time...
1 vrs a 2 digit number, a REALLY HUGE ratio!  so let him pit his experience vrs mine in this category of knowledge, instead of knowledge of the late period of  everyday Soviet Life or Early Soviet Scientific literature

The better half used to get hit on by women DAILY, even though he wore a wedding band.  He would generally refer the woman to a single coworker, and tell her, "He can help you."  I mean, bedding a woman in Russia or Ukraine, or anywhere in the Western world, for that matter, is not difficult, and not exactly something that gives you any special "insight" into the world.  It's far more difficult to remain loyal to one person than to be a man whore. (Stated, incidentally, without moral judgment.)

I understand FULLY the legal differences between East and West regarding this subject
when in Rome, do as the Romans…
same as Doing it in Russia

BTW, I wouldn’t be SO stoopid, to share a car with a woman over a long period
without getting the GAS/GRASS/ASS question settled “up front”, if this looked like a Pro Bono instead of a Pro Boner rider, I simply would’t ask her, she can try and find someone else to take her
GOOD LUCK with THAT!
GAS/GRASS/ASS
they ain’t got NO Money for GAS, no WEED
so WTF does that leave?

If the court pleases your honor, I’d like to rest my case

See above.

If you settled the matter before leaving, that's a different issue.  But I note, you did not answer if this is something you would want your daughters to experience.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 05:07:44 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2022, 05:07:21 PM »
My mother grew up in the 50s so is very much like how FSW now are in terms of domestic priorities. My Sister grew up in the 80s & early nineties so less so, more career minded though perhaps not totally. The big change I think really occured in the UK in the early to mid nineties when schools tended to advocate careers to pretty much all girls.

Men that compete on their own merits tend to be above average looking guys, wealthy guys, guys with a good income career, guys with good social skills, etc. A lot of that is by good fortune rather than hard work/themselves. It's a disaster for women in the west men like that, western women crave men like that but because so many do once a guy realises he has a 'hook' that attracts one woman he sees that it also attracts many women. He becomes inundated with women and cheats on them all not always but most of these men do. Taking away the 'provider' position assigned to all men was a big mistake, it was there for a reason and that is that it made society work. Not all men loved being a provider as it meant a lifetime of work for them somewhat of a prison sentence in a way, but it was necessary in making society work. Now we just have a complete mess in so many ways in to do many people in the relationship game it is unbelievable.

I probably wouldn't mind a holiday to Egypt but I doubt I would fit that well there, I'm not religious and I'm probably too far off their cultural group. The FSU though is just about far enough for me and now I am understanding more of it more relatable.

At your current income level, you can't be a provider.  So all this "theory" on the "evil Western feminists" is just sour grapes and excuses.

Incidentally, your mother's development did not end in the 1950's.  My mother was young in the 1960's, and here, there wasn't much of a feminist movement then.  But she can be described as a feminist, although she cooks, gardens, sews, bakes.  She also worked full time.

Online krimster2

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2022, 06:17:12 PM »
“But I note, you did not answer if this is something you would want your daughters to experience. “

My daughters became VERY predatory towards “ALPHA MALES”  in their late teens
they honed their skills to the point to were they each were able to “BAG” a top level Male Super Model
looking husband with looks, intelligence and is high up in the Russian oligarchy before their 21st birthdays

this all began to develop when they were little girls
as you know, in the more rural areas of Russia/Ukraine young children are allowed to play naked on public beaches up to the age of maybe 6-7….

one day when I took my daughters to the beach near our home in Sevastopol
they saw these two naked boys running on the beach that were about their own age
with their little “you-know-what” flopping up and down as they ran

my daughters ran after them,  yelling out “see ya later Dad”
I didn’t see them again until 3 days later
with these dumb lookin grins on their faces

one of the lesser benefits of having an alpha-male husband
is they will DESTROY ANY OTHER MAN, who even tries to hit on you in any way or form

as a result, the odds of them being contacted by an extra terrestrial intelligence is MUCH more likely to occur
than for either of them to experience sexual harassment
cuz, by personality, my daughters are RUSSIAN and NOT Western
which means instead of protecting themselves, they will get the toughest strongest man they can find to protect them
this is just ONE small example, of how I think these girls ARE SUPER SMART!!!

in comparison, the only protective thing my wife ever did for me, was to carry a concealed pistol in a garter belt
cuz she knew FAZ Control, would't check her where she hid it, while triple checking me!!
we used to make a pretty good team, but that's all behind us now!!

it's WORTH IT, being a man whore!!!
older women give younger men a very TENDER form of love, that you could never get from a younger woman
having an Armani suit, so they could take you out and show you off to their friends
was just icing on the cake
but alas, I'm no longer "white and fluffy"

« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 06:41:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2022, 12:18:18 AM »
I think that's a good point Krim, the impression I get is that out in the FSU the gameplay is ingrained in society in a way in which it forms part of the sifting & sorting of the dating process. Those that can play it well may gain a better mate in terms of social intelligence. So in a way it's just how dating gets conducted out there, both genders play it, it just depends who's better at it.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2022, 12:26:37 AM »

At your current income level, you can't be a provider.  So all this "theory" on the "evil Western feminists" is just sour grapes and excuses.

Incidentally, your mother's development did not end in the 1950's.  My mother was young in the 1960's, and here, there wasn't much of a feminist movement then.  But she can be described as a feminist, although she cooks, gardens, sews, bakes.  She also worked full time.

If the UK was a patriarchy as it used to be, like in Ukraine I would get paid a third more for being a make breadwinner. On top of that if there were less females in the job market that would push up wages too, that would make me a provider.

As far as women are concerned some move with the times some don't. Most tend to hold onto early socialisation say up to their mid-late teens throughout their life. This tends to be the case for Men also, I basically can't relate to the present world of the gender queer, every other person suffering from a so called mental health problem world which we now appear to live in. When I was growing up in the 80s & 90s there was none of that at least nothing anybody wanted to take note off not in the UK at least.

To date I feel no compulsion to run out and find myself a mental health issue for myself to feel a special child.

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2022, 06:25:31 AM »
“But I note, you did not answer if this is something you would want your daughters to experience. “

My daughters became VERY predatory towards “ALPHA MALES”  in their late teens
they honed their skills to the point to were they each were able to “BAG” a top level Male Super Model
looking husband with looks, intelligence and is high up in the Russian oligarchy before their 21st birthdays

this all began to develop when they were little girls
as you know, in the more rural areas of Russia/Ukraine young children are allowed to play naked on public beaches up to the age of maybe 6-7….

one day when I took my daughters to the beach near our home in Sevastopol
they saw these two naked boys running on the beach that were about their own age
with their little “you-know-what” flopping up and down as they ran

my daughters ran after them,  yelling out “see ya later Dad”
I didn’t see them again until 3 days later
with these dumb lookin grins on their faces

is they will DESTROY ANY OTHER MAN, who even tries to hit on you in any way or form

as a result, the odds of them being contacted by an extra terrestrial intelligence is MUCH more likely to occur
than for either of them to experience sexual harassment
cuz, by personality, my daughters are RUSSIAN and NOT Western
which means instead of protecting themselves, they will get the toughest strongest man they can find to protect them
this is just ONE small example, of how I think these girls ARE SUPER SMART!!!

in comparison, the only protective thing my wife ever did for me, was to carry a concealed pistol in a garter belt
cuz she knew FAZ Control, would't check her where she hid it, while triple checking me!!
we used to make a pretty good team, but that's all behind us now!!

it's WORTH IT, being a man whore!!!
older women give younger men a very TENDER form of love, that you could never get from a younger woman
having an Armani suit, so they could take you out and show you off to their friends
was just icing on the cake
but alas, I'm no longer "white and fluffy"
What a load of utter twaddle.
You should go into the hot air business. More chance of you making a fortune there then coming across as an authority on all things FSU and female, which is what you’re peddling.

Online krimster2

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2022, 08:20:01 AM »
I ain't peddlin nothin!

here's a recent pic of my oldest daughter
she speaks native Russian PERFECTLY including regional accents (part of her education was done in Russian in Russia!)
she's almost 6 feet tall
university graduate, has her own money given to her by her "daddy"
she could've picked any man she wanted
and I promise you, they wouldn't say Nyet
the one she picked to marry looks like a male super model and is a total "bad-assed" Russian and his father...well the less said about him the better...
so the only one emitting hot air
well, that'd be you 'bro
what pics do you have to contradict me
oh, NONE!

What you interpret as “bragging”
is simply my way of stating my “bona fides” to noobs
who make statements about a subject, that they have little actual experience of
no experience = no veracity, just heresay and their opinions
that’s the real lie being peddled here, theirs, not mine…

I do acknowledge engagin in a “bit of hyperbole” now and again
MAYBE the fish wasn’t “quite” as big as I said, but otherwise a good fishing story none the less
this is what I strive for…

sorry, you feel offended by this mate
but ‘tis you who are the one with the problem, and NOT ME
this is a game I ALWAYS PLAY against guys with DEEP INSECURITIES
this is how I spot them…

you ALWAYS know you’re OVER THE TARGET, based ON THE AMOUNT OF FLACK YOU’RE GETTING!!!
BOMBS AWAY!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 02:17:42 PM by krimster2 »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2022, 07:05:13 PM »
While your post is amusing, you misquote 1 Timothy 2:12.  It is about preaching, and that women's role in preaching was restricted.  Nothing more.
The way some guys are falsely preaching today..there are ladies that can give sermons which are a vast improvement.
My husband used to go in jeans.  He was once admonished (in Soviet times) by one of the babushkas for how he was dressed. 
Here...people are going in shorts in this heat wave. 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2022, 01:56:55 AM »
I ain't peddlin nothin!

she speaks native Russian PERFECTLY including regional accents (part of her education was done in Russian in Russia!)
she's almost 6 feet tall
the one she picked to marry looks like a male super model and is a total "bad-assed" Russian and his father...well the less said about him the better...
well, that'd be you 'bro
oh, NONE!

MAYBE the fish wasn’t “quite” as big as I said, but otherwise a good fishing story none the less

this is how I spot them…

you ALWAYS know you’re OVER THE TARGET, based ON THE AMOUNT OF FLACK YOU’RE GETTING!!!
BOMBS AWAY!

You have a very beautiful daughter Krim, always great to see someone who can back up what they say with photos :)

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2022, 02:13:45 AM »
I ain't peddlin nothin!

she's almost 6 feet tall
well, that'd be you 'bro
oh, NONE!

this is how I spot them…

BOMBS AWAY!

If you’d look closer to home you’ll spot the one with deep insecurities methinks.

As for your pics, so called facts etc etc etc. They mean exactly zilch on an anonymous forum. The only one lapping it up like a thirsty dog is Trenchcoat.

Online krimster2

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2022, 08:40:19 AM »
so now you're moving from attacking me to attacking Trench...
and your defense over your insecurities is "no, me not dumb dumb, you dumb dumb"
how original...

the pic IS of my oldest daughter....
and here's another from when she was about 10...

and if you won't accept THAT TRUTH
then please be a good little boy and run along now...
and find some other adults to annoy
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 10:08:20 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ProfessorJeep

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2022, 10:06:42 AM »
Morality is an illusion
because it’s so variable

in Christendom

Amen to THAT BROTHER! 

Same with the Joos, except the men must also wear funny little hats and grow their hair long at the sides

These ultra-orthodox people give me the most headaches in Israel for my non-conformance appearance
I honed my “tough guy” persona,  “don’t phuque with me” here and in Russia
Israeli Defense Forces boot camp had segregated barracks, not just Male/Female, but also on what your position is on the religious spectrum, because they need to keep atheists separate from the Ultra-orthodox!!!  The atheists would at some point get “sick and tired” of all the stoopid coming from the Orthodox and FINALLY beat the crap out of them, the solution was to keep them in segragated barracks

my point is that Professori Jeepne andf  I are "BLOOD ENEMIES" of one another
the rest of ya'll need to figure out WHICH SIDE OF THE LINE YOU"RE ON" and just use YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S to guide your actions
and so does it REALLY matter what line you're on?

as well as two daughters I helped raise to adulthood
and a TON of Russian family and their network of friends, through in-laws of wife and daughters
as well as MANY of my own "Bizness" connections

THIS is what I put on the scales to be measured
and what weighty knowledge do you have to balance against it?

Father Confessor Jeepne, You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting...
and I also accuse you of being like "Onan" in the Bible, this is the ONLY thing you can GET A GRIP ON when it comes to sex
and you find it "the quickest solution in hand" for your horniness
by "spilling your own seed"

you're a poor sinner, who should BEG for God's forgiveness
and there ain't NO WAY ANYONE WILL BELIEVE that you don't do this at least EVERY OTHER DAY
so forget about asking "howdo ya know this" as your defense
instead if you publicy confess your sin, it will LEAD to your redemption and salvation!
cuz NOT EVEN Johny Appleseed has spilled as much seed as YOU!!

so WHITE BOY, PLEASE....

That’s the second time you’ve envisioned me masturbating, Krim. You described it an intimate detail twice. For a second, I was afraid you were going to ask me for pics!

For a guy who claims to be an alpha male and international playboy, you spend a lot of time thinking about other guys sexually. Sounds pretty gay, bro.

I mean, I’m not judging. This is America, not the FSU. I don’t swing that way myself, but I accept you as you are!

Online krimster2

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2022, 10:26:31 AM »
“That’s the second time you’ve envisioned me masturbating, Krim. You described it an intimate detail twice. For a second, I was afraid you were going to ask me for pics!”***

you mean I was right about the little napkin?  haha!!!
nothing wrong with being gay...
however, I'm not…
and I don’t “envision”  ANYTHING about YOUR sexuality, but I bet YOU DO!
cuz the ONLY sexual stimulation YOU GET IS FROM YOU!
So ya gotta “envision” something during this process to keep yourself "stimulated"

these are ALL LAME predictable defenses
from “how do ya know”
to “you must be gay”
you’re trying unsuccessfully to deflect
from the ABSOLUTE FACT
that the only sex YOU GET
is FROM YOU

So bottom line...
I’m telling the truth about you (which you haven't denied)
and in return you try to make up ridiculous lies about me as your "defense"

and look, I'll be TOTALLY honest with you (unlike you)
the ONLY REASON I KNOW
is because, as you are, I once was...

ok?  some experiences transcend individual differences
when you're single AND horny, what ELSE are ya gonna do, right?

the difference between YOU and ME
is I haven't done this in over 20 years

cuz I got me some Russian/Ukrainian wimmin to provide for ALL my needs
from cookin, house cleanin, sex, and more
and you gotta do that ALL by yourself
plus I got my girls and they bring two major Russian families into "our circle"
hegemony baby, is what it's ALL ABOUT
who's connected to who
quite a web for the spider to seek his prey

PS

if you imagine even for a second ANYONE would want to see a pic of a sad lookin little Albino Worm, with NO EYES, you'd be WRONG!!!
it would be traumatizing to see for some people
so don't EVEN think about doin this!!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 11:45:57 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2022, 01:42:24 PM »
Why do you refer to your wife as "Russian" when she has no Russian blood, krim?

My daughters became VERY predatory towards “ALPHA MALES”  in their late teensthey honed their skills to the point to were they each were able to “BAG” a top level Male Super Modellooking husband with looks, intelligence and is high up in the Russian oligarchy before their 21st birthdays

Is that supposed to be some sort of accomplishment? 

is they will DESTROY ANY OTHER MAN, who even tries to hit on you in any way or formas a result, the odds of them being contacted by an extra terrestrial intelligence is MUCH more likely to occur than for either of them to experience sexual harassment cuz, by personality, my daughters are RUSSIAN and NOT Western which means instead of protecting themselves, they will get the toughest strongest man they can find to protect them this is just ONE small example, of how I think these girls ARE SUPER SMART!!!

I see.  So your daughters are incapable of dealing with harassment themselves?  They will look to a male to solve their problems? 

Nevertheless, you dodged the question.  The question was not whether your daughters would seek out a man to come to the aid of the damsel in distress.  The question was whether you would like your daughters to be afforded the same treatment you cavalierly suggest WM inflict upon poverty stricken women.  It seems you would not want your daughters to have to endure such behaviour.  So why do you think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same thing to other men's daughters? 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 01:44:25 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2022, 02:13:14 PM »
If the UK was a patriarchy as it used to be, like in Ukraine I would get paid a third more for being a make breadwinner. On top of that if there were less females in the job market that would push up wages too, that would make me a provider.

No you wouldn't.  You would be exactly where you are - at the bottom of the ladder, in terms of earnings.  Feminism is not at the root of your failure to find a suitable mate, or to make a salary which is below the UK median.  That's all on you.

As far as women are concerned some move with the times some don't. Most tend to hold onto early socialisation say up to their mid-late teens throughout their life. This tends to be the case for Men also

Bullocks.

I basically can't relate to the present world of the gender queer, every other person suffering from a so called mental health problem world which we now appear to live in. When I was growing up in the 80s & 90s there was none of that at least nothing anybody wanted to take note off not in the UK at least.

Oh, so homosexuals didn't exist in the 1980's (LOL)? 

The mental health issues were the same.  In those days, women (primarily) were prescribed valium rather than zoloft.

To date I feel no compulsion to run out and find myself a mental health issue for myself to feel a special child.
I don't think people find mental health issues to feel "special".  I think they want to improve their lives.  This always existed.  It was just hidden previously, with fewer supports for those who need help.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2022, 02:33:50 PM »
No you wouldn't.  You would be exactly where you are - at the bottom of the ladder, in terms of earnings.  Feminism is not at the root of your failure to find a suitable mate, or to make a salary which is below the UK median.  That's all on you.

Bullocks.

Oh, so homosexuals didn't exist in the 1980's (LOL)? 

The mental health issues were the same.  In those days, women (primarily) were prescribed valium rather than zoloft.
I don't think people find mental health issues to feel "special".  I think they want to improve their lives.  This always existed.  It was just hidden previously, with fewer supports for those who need help.

In theory Boe I should be near the top of the pecking order for hot chicks to pick me. You see I have no mental health issues or health problems. So hot chicks should see that and they should think, 'good genes that he doesn't have any mental health problems'. Girls with mental health problems should be looking at me in awe with a sense of jealousy thinking, 'if only I was fully functioning like that dude it would be so great!  :)'

Are they??? They should be as it stands to logical reason. If they had kids with me then there is a greater odds their kids may be fine but if they have kids with another person with mental health issues then the odds are greater than their kids will have a mental health problem, almost certain perhaps. Women usually want healthy offspring unless they are the type that only really care about themselves but they are probably in a minority. Genetic Sperm Donation Clinics should be offering very many thousands of pounds/dollars for guys like me instead of the 50 quid/bus fare insult currently on offer (incidentally I'm not in favour of making donations).

So how come all of that isn't true? Well I would put that down to a lot of mental health problems being bs. There's been a proliferation of people claiming they have a mental health issue to gain sympathy on social media, in their careers to get on, to push themselves forward. Who says, 'hey I did this today and that's it good effort made' hardly anyone these days instead they say, 'I did this today, a good effort made in spite of my mental health issue (insert here) it just has more impact. It's getting overused a lot now I think, I'm not saying there aren't people out there with genuine mental health problems but the number of people bandwagoning is probably at epic proportions.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »

Nevertheless, you dodged the question.  The question was not whether your daughters would seek out a man to come to the aid of the damsel in distress.  The question was whether you would like your daughters to be afforded the same treatment you cavalierly suggest WM inflict upon poverty stricken women.  It seems you would not want your daughters to have to endure such behaviour.  So why do you think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same thing to other men's daughters? 
[/size]

My take on this subject is that like it or not there is social status throughout society. I'm not one who gets off on the social status thing or being snobby often that's more a female trait. Want to know how a girl who is into the whole social status thing looks at guys? Guys who they see as low social status and below them they don't have time for and often little respect. So it's not a one way street, women don't always treat guys in a 'proper' fashion as we know it in the west. Some FSW rip guys off, scam them, etc. They'll then turn around and say it's the guys choice in whether he allowed it to happen. In the girls case as Krim gave they could reject 'ASS' and either pay for Gas or leave, they were getting a free ride after all to at least some point. All depends what system you wish to play in, in my opinion.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1894
Total: 1905

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM