It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin 'has given order for Russia to deploy nukes in Ukraine'  (Read 5923 times)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Putin 'has given order for Russia to deploy nukes in Ukraine'
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2022, 08:42:11 PM »
The WP is an independent paper. A paper whose journalists brought down a president can hardly be referred to as “Pravda”.
Nixon? LOL, that was half a century ago. How old was Bezos back then?

Offline rwd123

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2022, 08:49:31 PM »
How can you, or anyone, make such a claim ?

The very best insiders providing info to others are those who are never known or discovered in their lifetime.
There is no evidence that intelligence allegedly gathered from within the Kremlin has been used to gain an upper hand on the battlefield.

On the contrary the western response has been chaotic and Russian-backed forces are steadily breaking down the Ukrainian army. Ukraine has had massive problems with moles/spies.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2022, 10:57:59 PM »
There is no evidence that intelligence allegedly gathered from within the Kremlin has been used to gain an upper hand on the battlefield.

On the contrary the western response has been chaotic and Russian-backed forces are steadily breaking down the Ukrainian army. Ukraine has had massive problems with moles/spies.

While the case for or against intelligence gathered from within the Kremlin cannot be proven, we know that Russia, the US, and other countries spy on each other at high levels and that US intelligence was correct regarding RU's intentions before the war started.

Regarding response chaos, I guess it depends on which news channel one views or reads.  The fact Ukraine still exists after many months and is holding ground against a much more powerful enemy is enough evidence for me that UA has the upper hand on the ground and in the hearts of its citizens.  That many RU moles existed in UA is no secret after decades of RU influence in political circles, but fewer of them now than before the war.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2022, 11:00:38 PM »
Bezos is hands off at the WP. It is a newspaper of record.

No one has claimed Ukraine is getting information from the Kremlin on war tactics. But I doubt those tactics are formulated by Kremlin officials, in any event.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Brillynt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2022, 05:04:58 AM »
Bezos is hands off at the WP. It is a newspaper propaganda rag of record lies.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 05:07:01 AM by Brillynt »

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2022, 08:36:00 AM »
Your beliefs are NOT as authentic as facts
Fact is, the Fox channel has never won a journalism award. Never. Not once, which isn't surprising, since journalism isn't its purpose.

OTOH, The Washington Post has won 65 Pulitzer Prizes in journalism, the second highest of any newspaper or magazine in the United States. It has won the gold medal for Public Service, the most distinguished award, six times.

but as Orwell warned us, the "proles" will be bombarded with "doublethink", truth is a lie, war is peace, "Stop The Steal", is actually about stealing, and so on, and so forth, and the world keeps turning as it burns...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:33:08 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2022, 01:25:04 PM »
Note:  I only use antenna to get TV and Fox doesn't show up except as picked up by a local channel only for Fox News Sunday.

But to address Krimster's point . . . surely he and all others here know the real reason Fox hasn't gotten Pulitzer Prizes.

Simply remember who votes for such.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2022, 02:14:54 PM »
Here is a list of Pulitzer prize winners. The vast majority are neither “left” nor “right”.

http://www.pulitzer.org/prize-winners-by-category/206
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2022, 02:25:42 PM »
sure, go ahead and tell us what conspiracy theory you believe is responsible for Fox not getting a Pulizer, meanwhile conservative WSJ has received 38 pulizer prizes, so that'd kinda eliminate left/right bias as a factor...

WSJ has received 9 pulizer nominations on stories involving Amazon's (Jeff Bezos) business practices, so where's the bias? 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 02:34:51 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Brillynt

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2022, 04:58:02 AM »
Your beliefs are NOT as authentic as facts
Fact is, the Fox channel has never won a journalism award. Never. Not once, which isn't surprising, since journalism isn't its purpose.

OTOH, The Washington Post has won 65 Pulitzer Prizes in journalism, the second highest of any newspaper or magazine in the United States. It has won the gold medal for Public Service, the most distinguished award, six times.

but as Orwell warned us, the "proles" will be bombarded with "doublethink", truth is a lie, war is peace, "Stop The Steal", is actually about stealing, and so on, and so forth, and the world keeps turning as it burns...

You are funny! I don't watch Fox, LOL!  Your beliefs of everyone that opposes the lefty loons is a Fox watching knuckle dragger is a joke. It seems that you need to insert your ill informed opinion in to every conversation lately, I wonder why.   :cluebat:  The new TC in the making maybe.

Online krimster2

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2022, 06:17:44 AM »
"Your beliefs of everyone that opposes the lefty loons is a Fox watching knuckle dragger is a joke."

no, I believe there are also other types of knuckle draggers, who are anti-democratic as well
but since they have so much in common with the Fox knuckle draggers, I tend to use the Fox type generically.
I'm curious though, from your standpoint, how would you differentiate your beliefs, from the Fox knuckle draggers?

Mathematically, if two expressions are equivalent, they are considered equal
so unless your political/social beliefs are NOT equivalent to the Fox knuckle draggers
then you just implied that you have calloused knuckles...

« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 11:40:19 AM by krimster2 »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2022, 10:32:46 AM »
You are funny! I don't watch Fox, LOL! 

What news do you watch, Brillynt?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2022, 01:29:37 PM »
Non existent intelligence reported from a newspaper that allegedly only prints propaganda. Names and dates included.

Of course, it’s all wrong and Russia took Kyiv in days, based on its impenetrable and unfaltering intelligence services.

http://archive.ph/jvshT

Offline Brillynt

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2022, 07:22:52 AM »
Non existent intelligence reported from a newspaper that allegedly only prints propaganda. Names and dates included.

Of course, it’s all wrong and Russia took Kyiv in days, based on its impenetrable and unfaltering intelligence services.

http://archive.ph/jvshT

LOL, you jump to such outlandish conclusions. Where did I say Russia took Kyiv? Where did I say anything about about unfaltering intellligence services.  Such immediate attempts to smear people because they said something you dont like, a typical lefty loon habit.

My wife is Ukrainian, I hate this freaking war. My wifes family is in the middle of this crap. So stop making unfounded and stupid assumptions.

To other other question. I dont watch any TV Progaganda(News).  I read mulitiple web sites on both sides to try and distill the truth of what is happening.

So excuse the F... out of me for hurting your fee fees.

Offline Brillynt

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2022, 07:49:26 AM »
"Your beliefs of everyone that opposes the lefty loons is a Fox watching knuckle dragger is a joke."

no, I believe there are also other types of knuckle draggers, who are anti-democratic as well
but since they have so much in common with the Fox knuckle draggers, I tend to use the Fox type generically.
I'm curious though, from your standpoint, how would you differentiate your beliefs, from the Fox knuckle draggers?

Mathematically, if two expressions are equivalent, they are considered equal
so unless your political/social beliefs are NOT equivalent to the Fox knuckle draggers
then you just implied that you have calloused knuckles...

Damn, that's a lot of words to just call me a knuckle dragger.  I hope the wife does'nt notice that I suddenly started dragging my knuckles.

Have a good life and enjoy yourself.   :clapping:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2022, 09:03:06 AM »
LOL, you jump to such outlandish conclusions. Where did I say Russia took Kyiv? Where did I say anything about about unfaltering intellligence services.  Such immediate attempts to smear people because they said something you dont like, a typical lefty loon habit.

My wife is Ukrainian, I hate this freaking war. My wifes family is in the middle of this crap. So stop making unfounded and stupid assumptions.

To other other question. I dont watch any TV Progaganda(News).  I read mulitiple web sites on both sides to try and distill the truth of what is happening.

So excuse the F... out of me for hurting your fee fees.

You jumped to an erroneous conclusion. My post was not directed at you.

You didn’t hurt my feelings. Another erroneous conclusion on your part.

I knew your wife is from Ukraine and that she has posted here.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1421
Most Online Ever: 12701