It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine  (Read 26775 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
« on: May 27, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
  On Krimster comments in general

His experiences are from another era -- and quite out of touch on current day Ukraine.
For whatever reason --he is channelling a few other kiss & tellers here on forum. I don't approve -that is true enough. The problem I see is that others without his skill set will think that world is open to them in the here and now ( Note the full on 100% idiot Trenchcoat comments above- and all over the forum)

Some of what he has said has an element of truth in it -- so I am not saying it is wrong as such-- but misleading today now in 2018. Krimster is talking about 20 years ago  -- and we have other posters here in a similar time period  and post without qualification of comment.

While the posts are entertaining reading they need to be put in context.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 11:48:03 PM »
  On Krimster comments in general

His experiences are from another era -- and quite out of touch on current day Ukraine.
For whatever reason --he is channelling a few other kiss & tellers here on forum. I don't approve -that is true enough. The problem I see is that others without his skill set will think that world is open to them in the here and now ( Note the full on 100% idiot Trenchcoat comments above- and all over the forum)

Some of what he has said has an element of truth in it -- so I am not saying it is wrong as such-- but misleading today now in 2018. Krimster is talking about 20 years ago  -- and we have other posters here in a similar time period  and post without qualification of comment.

While the posts are entertaining reading they need to be put in context.

Oh, and how do you see things there today Jay?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 06:23:38 AM »
jayH

the “fundamentals” of Ukraine pick-ups have not changed AT ALL
you’re still relying on masses of women living in a “broke-down” economy looking for an escape of some kind, coupled with an acute shortage of suitable male partners..

Ukraine’s economy is actually worse than it was 20 yr ago
so that part hasn’t changed (what a surprise)

differences between now and 20 yr ago is there is more of us out there
and more scammers

if I were playing today, I would not have to change a single thing
because with my approach nothing in regards to the input of this equation has changed
an agricultural village in Ukraine is still an agricultural village in Ukraine
inhabited by people who are at the very bottom of the Ukrainian economy (and think what that means, at the bottom of the bottom)
and some of the inhabitants will be the most beautiful women you have ever seen

too bad you didn’t know me back then
I like having British side-kicks when I’m overseas
I saved one guy’s life one time, a young British lad from Manchester
‘strine would be close enough, my man, especially if on cue you could say
“i’ll put another shrimp on the barbie for you"
you coulda been my wing-man

what’s this about kiss and tell?
see, that’s the problem with you guys
this “prudish” behavior
i’m sure this means your so called “sex life”
would be boring as all hell
seriously, you shoulda been my wingman
the things you coulda learned there, buddy, hmmmm hmmm...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 03:43:09 PM »
if I were playing today, I would not have to change a single thing
because with my approach nothing in regards to the input of this equation has changed
an agricultural village in Ukraine is still an agricultural village in Ukraine
inhabited by people who are at the very bottom of the Ukrainian economy (and think what that means, at the bottom of the bottom)
and some of the inhabitants will be the most beautiful women you have ever seen

too bad you didn’t know me back then
I like having British side-kicks when I’m overseas
I saved one guy’s life one time, a young British lad from Manchester
‘strine would be close enough, my man, especially if on cue you could say
“i’ll put another shrimp on the barbie for you"
you coulda been my wing-man

I would have loved to have been your wingman Krimster, we'lld have showed these arrogant Aussies a thing or two :D

Guessing the agricultural girls you are not so likely to meet online but have to just visit their villages until you come across them?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »
Sure. Spend all your time in villages. They consist of old people and children.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »
"Sure. Spend all your time in villages. They consist of old people and children"

yessssssssss
tender little children...
hmmmmmmmm

Online krimster2

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
Oh Bo,

what’s it like being a hunter?
like this...

you have open eyes
you maraud
or as they call it in the USA, you cruise through the neighborhood
drive through some villages

the girls will be “somewhere” there will be a hangout spot of some kind
some villages will have a “Doma Kultura”, and the one in a particular village may be shared by several surrounding villages.
this is your best shot on a Friday or Saturday night
you go there dressed out of GQ and French cologne and your rented car parked outside
as a foreigner you will stand out like a “sore thumb”
if you speak Russian this is just too easy because they’ll almost all come and approach you to talk

they will talk and “get all giggly” from excitement
then you pick one and ask her to dance
and when it’s a slow dance
you bring her close and look into her eyes and smile
seriously, it’s just too easy
the girls who were wearing old hand-me-downs clothes
I knew THAT would be their weakness
and that in exchange for a new wardrobe
in Istanbul over the weekend
they would do anything I wanted, even bear me a child, if that’s what I wanted
but no...
I didn’t want that
I wanted someone to listen to the new poetry I wrote instead
it was so nice...

Online krimster2

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 05:02:49 PM »
"Guessing the agricultural girls you are not so likely to meet online but have to just visit their villages until you come across them?"

yo Trench

yes
rent the best most stylish car you can in either Kyiv or Odessa
from there you look at a map and look for the surrounding villages
you want to be quite away out like 50 mi or more from the “city"
look for clusters of villages
within the cluster find the biggest village
go there...

you need a “cover story”
cuz if you tell girls your true reason for speaking with them, let’s just say it won’t in most cases directly lead you to the promised land, hence the need for a false narrative

could be anything...
in my case, since some of my ancestors came from north of Kyiv, I coulda claimed I was lookin for some family member, I’ll call him “Uncle Yesnya”

so whenever you meet some “babe majour” you tell her of your search for poor old Uncle Yesnya, could he be one of her neighbors?  you’re sure, according to the info you have, that he lives around here some where...

so you talk...

you try to make her comfortable
you smile and joke
you whip out the very latest and greatest iphone
and ask projouste? can you take her photo
to show your family back home how cressiva the girls are in Ukraine
you want her to help you in some way...
give you some information
like where some old baboshka lives who knows everyone who lived there in the last 70 yr
you thank her and write down the info
or even what the heck
go talk to the old baboshka with the girl
but you need to “owe her”
so you can take her to lunch or dinner
from there you move step-by-step
the girls I met underneath the lack of any kind of sophistication
were usually smart and fun to be with and VERY lively
if you “play it” right, it’s almost their own fantasy that you’re providing for them
while at the same time
they provide it for you!!!

so besides just out cruisin, drivin around
look for savods(factories) that might be around, and watch at quittin' time
else big villages have a thing called a "Doma Kultura" which is like some kind of public meeting building
ask locals where it is...
go there on a Friday/Saturday
all the local girls for several villages around will be there
you will likely be the most interesting thing that happened there in the last 6 months

I even once met a girl by giving her a ride, very tall 19 yr old blond,
who was out to buy groceries for her parents
I saw her up ahead walking, I pulled over and gave her a lift to the store and went in with her
the whole time she didn't take her eyes off of me for a single second
I gave her a ride back to her house
and I could tell she wanted to invite me in, but was afraid to
so I asked her if she would meet me at the store the next day at the same time
and she agreed...
I took her to lunch the next day at my favorite restaurant in Kyiv called PanteGreul
by that evening she would have given me her kidney if I had asked for it...

Offline alex330

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
Sure. Spend all your time in villages. They consist of old people and children.

This ^^^^

Not sure when the last time anyone visited a village was, but they are not full of hot thin women I am told...

Edit - There's a reason this parody was so big

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:24:31 PM by alex330 »

Offline alex330

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 05:36:26 PM »
There's a popular TV show in Ukraine we watch sometimes. It's based on the "wife swap" show here in the US, but involves a village girl swapping lifestyles and location with a spoiled uptown city girl. Gives you a good feel for how people live in the rural areas as well as the gold digger types in the city.

Offline JayH

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »
NOTE :  I did not start this thread --it was cut from another thread and my response was to earlier comments in that thread.
I did not name this thread either !

In more recent times Krimster has started  including in his posts historic antics -- for whatever reason he feels he needs to. My immediate thoughts were that he is not taking his medication -- or --he is taking to much of it !!  Maybe other events in his life have created a climate where he is thinking of earlier times,maybe it is some midlife crisis !!Maybe he feels like he needs recognition for his exposure and time in Ukraine.

I note in his response directed to me that he somehow thinks I need his help !  I wonder how and what his teenage daughters would make of his comments --or if he is quite happy for them to read?  His conclusion  about me is that I am some sort of prude - I can only laugh.
Over time we have seen various braggarts and attention seekers post sexually explicit stories,some may even have been true ! What always concerns me is why the writer feels the need to titillate the audience as he seeks applause for his "deeds" and "abilities" .When the guy has been long married and now has teenage daughters  it leaves me wondering why he now has repeatedly written history that in my view would be better left there . If it is being used to somehow validate his current posts it fails to do that.

Krimster is not alone in wanting to recount his deeds at every possible opportunity -- the undersized runt is always ready to brag about his"conquests"( real or imagined) and from time to time there have been numerous others. In the K case --he is referring to a period the best part of 20 years ago  --and if anyone reads some of the old TR's they will see that type of post done contemporaneously and relevant TO THAT TIME !

Much has changed in the FSU since then- and particularly in the last decade with the huge increase in media accessability .There is a lot to read of interest in many old TR's, a lot was very different back then,and in particular the whole methodology of a search is different.

Krimster has made a lot of recent comments that amount to history  -- not a problem as such-- but when it is addressed to an idiot like Trenchcoat as advice and he  promptly swallows it as gospel -then it is plain outright misleading.Many others read here without posting --  and can get the "wrong" idea if they do not see a contrary opinion.

fwiw-- I was in a village just after Easter -- and numerous other villages and small towns. Over time - I have seen many( many ,many) all over Ukraine including Crimea -- which I know( knew) quite well prior to 2014.

As for the title of the thread-
                                     Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
I do have quite a lot of theories -- many of which I have mentioned in various threads ! :)

In the news -- not overnight change-- but change that needs noting

Power of decentralization: New money spurs villages

ZHYTOMYR OBLAST, Ukraine – Just on the edge of Vysoke, a village in Zhytomyr Oblast some 150 kilometers northwest of Kyiv, the bumpy oblast road suddenly becomes smooth and well maintained.

And after dark, the streets in this village are not dark or gloomy under weak, yellowy streetlights, as is usual in rural Ukraine, but brightly lit by modern, energy saving lanterns that have light-emitting diodes instead of the usual sodium-vapor lamps.

These, and other changes, have all come about in Vysoke since 2015, when the village became the center of the Vysokivska Amalgamated Territorial Community, one of the new local administration units created within Ukraine’s attempt to decentralize power in the country.

The Ukrainian government started decentralization reform in April 2014, giving small villages and towns more economic and political freedom

http://www.kyivpost.com/business/power-of-decentralization-new-money-spurs-villages.html

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:18:52 PM by JayH »
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 07:47:37 PM »
“NOTE :  I did not start this thread --it was cut from another thread and my response was to earlier comments in that thread.
I did not name this thread either !”

Jay
thanks for the list of things you did not do!
I suspect the list of things you did not do is actually quite a bit longer than the ones you listed here...  quite a bit longer, but current information technology has its storage limits...

“Maybe he feels like he needs recognition for his exposure and time in Ukraine.”

no jay, this is not MY issue,
I don’t give a damn about recognition from ANYONE on this board,
seriously, how can you even form the sentence expressing this idea, it’s so absurd
so obviously it is YOUR issue
yikes dude, yikes...
so I upset your ego

“I note in his response directed to me that he somehow thinks I need his help”

yes, in understanding what “sarcasm” means, yeah you do!

“I wonder how and what his teenage daughters would make of his comments “

my oldest daughter is one of the biggest perverts I’ve ever encountered in my life
have you ever met teenage american girls?

“about me is that I am some sort of prude - I can only laugh.”

me to!!! me to!!! but not the nice way of laughing though...

“What always concerns me is why the writer feels the need to titillate the audience as he seeks applause for his "deeds" and "abilities"”

Jay
how the hell do you know what I feel, and even if you did, why does it make what I write “wrong” and what you write “right” (ya see how I mixed that write right)

you know what, it doesn’t....
and why the frick are you ‘concerned’ over something so stupid
BS, I damage your little ego, sorry bout that
but don’t try to cover it up with a silly little story about your ‘concern’
bottom line, I had a whole lot more sex in Ukraine than you
A WHOLE LOT more
you know it, I know it, now everyone reading this knows it
and it makes you feel bad
because when it comes to sex in Ukraine
I could write a freakin encyclopedia
and you’d be lucky
to get a half page

so who Jay, who is the little man here
me?

Offline JayH

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 08:00:37 PM »

Jay
how the hell do you know what I feel, and even if you did, why does it make what I write “wrong” and what you write “right” (ya see how I mixed that write right)

you know what, it doesn’t....
and why the frick are you ‘concerned’ over something so stupid
BS, I damage your little ego, sorry bout that
but don’t try to cover it up with a silly little story about your ‘concern’
bottom line, I had a whole lot more sex in Ukraine than you
A WHOLE LOT more
you know it, I know it, now everyone reading this knows it
and it makes you feel bad
because when it comes to sex in Ukraine
I could write a freakin encyclopedia
and you’d be lucky
to get a half page

so who Jay, who is the little man here
me?
1/ the   "little man" reference was to sillyBilly1 -- who has made a habit of bragging and telling -as I said -some of it may even be true!

2/ the rest of your comment is a pissing contest -- and it only serves to add to my point --you need it to make yourself feel better!

3/ As for me -- you are not qualified to comment in any way-you know zero to very little about me in any sense.

4/ Whatever your personal life crisis status is currently --like I said -- best if you take your medication --or reduce it- whatever is needed !

Online krimster2

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 08:14:40 PM »
“the rest of your comment is a pissing contest -- and it only serves to add to my point --you need it to make yourself feel better!

well duh!!! makin' the bladder gladder is... oh that was a metaphor...

you’re the one who went at me dude, not the other way round
ya know forgive the riposte, but if you don’t make thrusts at me
I won’t make return thrusts at you!

“As for me -- you are not qualified to comment in any way-you know zero to very little about me in any sense.”

really? as if all the guys who complained about sexual topics on this board didn’t all have ONE big thing in common... 
it’s not about morality, it’s about their sexual insecurity!
they can’t help but give off this vibe about it
every single one of you
of course someone like me will disturb your insecurity

good, I should...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 09:49:11 PM »
Oh Bo,

what’s it like being a hunter?
like this...

you have open eyes
you maraud
or as they call it in the USA, you cruise through the neighborhood
drive through some villages

the girls will be “somewhere” there will be a hangout spot of some kind
some villages will have a “Doma Kultura”, and the one in a particular village may be shared by several surrounding villages.

When was the last time you were in a Ukrainian village?  For me, two years ago, in the Kyiv region, and in L'vivska oblast and Ivano Frankivska oblast.  In the latter two cases, there are no young people, other than children whose parents have left them with grandparents, while the parents work abroad.  In the Kyiv region, again, no single young people.  Most have moved to the cities.  There were couples, as they can make a living growing food to sell in the city, though it was still relatively few.   I can't vouch for other regions of Ukraine, but I do know what I saw.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:58:56 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 09:54:56 PM »
The Ukrainian government started decentralization reform in April 2014, giving small villages and towns more economic and political freedom

http://www.kyivpost.com/business/power-of-decentralization-new-money-spurs-villages.html

That "decentralization" was accompanied by increases in prices for basic necessities, such as electricity.  I don't know the situation this year, but two years ago, if you went to villages in Western Ukraine, you would see no lights at night, as inhabitants could not afford the electricity bills.

The article notes that this decentralized strategy has mixed results.  I think a lot would depend on the honesty of those in charge of administration.

Offline JayH

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 10:42:49 PM »

That "decentralization" was accompanied by increases in prices for basic necessities, such as electricity.  I don't know the situation this year, but two years ago, if you went to villages in Western Ukraine, you would see no lights at night, as inhabitants could not afford the electricity bills.

The article notes that this decentralized strategy has mixed results.  I think a lot would depend on the honesty of those in charge of administration.

The rising costs are even worse now. I think it is typical across Ukraine what you have described.

I could offer an explanation of Crimean villages and smaller towns that is maybe what Krimster is thinking of-- but -- he is already wetting his pants over me examining his "thinking" !!

Krimster has been asked numerous times ( by me & others)  when he was last in Ukraine -it is totally relevant question to answer -- and if he was being honest he would put  a year period on his other"exploits"  . He will not do it because he knows I am correct -- and that makes his comments  passed their use by date !

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 10:55:30 PM »
The rising costs are even worse now. I think it is typical across Ukraine what you have described.

Yes, they just raised prices in Ukraine again several weeks ago (maybe a month? I posted somewhere about it). We had to send money back home for bills. Wife says they usually raise prices twice per year, the normal time is right before New Years. The issue is that salaries or pensions remain the same for most, putting many in perilous situations. And once raised, they do not fluctuate like gas prices in the West as an example. They remain high.

Online krimster2

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018, 04:26:43 AM »
 “I can't vouch for other regions of Ukraine,”

you can’t make a conclusion about my experience in one place
based on your experience in a completely different place
sorry, BO...

“I could offer an explanation of Crimean villages and smaller towns “

I’m sure you could Jay
How many children did you have in a Crimean school Jay?
How many properties did you buy in Crimea Jay?
How many did you sell in Crimea Jay?
what types of businesses were you involved in Crimea Jay?
How long did you live there Jay?
How many members of Crimean govt and oligarchs did you personally meet Jay?
How many houses did you build from scratch in Crimea Jay

this list could go and and on and on Jay
so seriously, I don’t need your explanation

Online krimster2

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 04:42:07 AM »
tell ya what I'm gonna do!
2 months from now if Putin allows me in
I will freakin be IN CRIMEA!

I will cruise a village like days of yore
take some photos for you doubters
and SHOW YOU
this will put an end to this fake controversy
but not to Jay's insecurities

I've been surrounded by guys like Jay my entire adult life

Jay wants to overcome his sexual insecurity
by being a Ukrainian "expert"

fine...
you're an expert Jay...

Online krimster2

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 04:57:59 AM »
for real?

put ME in coach!
I'm ready to play!

ok, let's start with basics
time and money
can you budget a trip in the next 6 mo?

goal: marriage, children?
woman's age: this plays into the children question as well

I would try to steer you into 35+ yr olds, single with no children
I'm assuming you speak at least basic Russian

you already know how to dress and behave based on your past experience
big plus

you need to decide your approach
I'm assuming you want to use an agency?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 05:10:35 AM »
krim you should set up a matchmaking business in Ukraine and have Trench hire you as your first client.  If you can find him a gal then you will have done the impossible!! 

Problem is the gal will probably leave him after a while!  that's on him though.

Online krimster2

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 05:13:16 AM »
trench can find a woman there, no problem
keeping one is ALWAYS a problem for everyone
first things first...

Online krimster2

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 05:16:44 AM »
"krim you should set up a matchmaking business in Ukraine and have Trench hire you as your first client."

I wouldn't want a business doing this
Trench has a "chance" it depends on his luck
and on making a sincere effort

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 05:21:02 AM »
trench can find a woman there, no problem
keeping one is ALWAYS a problem for everyone
first things first...

No money no honey, no gamble no future!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2799
Total: 2809

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM