It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine  (Read 26526 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2018, 04:55:45 PM »
“So you don’t mind if your daughters do the same as you did when they are 20? I know they are not dirt poor bottom of society like those Ukraine girls. So what price would be right for them sleeping with a “papiik” twice their age? Will you approve for a fancy car?”

why, if you will pardon me for saying so, do you keep BARKING up this particular tree?
I’m not a Soviet father, “if you have sex I will beat you and throw you into the street”

instead I said, “WHEN you have sex, here are some condoms...”
I have talked about sex in intimate detail with my oldest daughter, I will NEVER make her feel ashamed of her own healthy body and mind

she is the one who decides who where when why how and no one else
unless she wants something like a private jet, I can pretty much cover her financial needs
and if she gets through medical school (keeping my fingers crossed, but don’t think she realizes yet how hard it is) then I’m sure she’ll be able to get the jet on her own

so no worries there...really...

actually, my worry is something else
my oldest and I are so similar mentally
I’d be concerned if she became a sexaholic like I was in the future
if it might possibly be a genetically derived characteristic
for me in my 40s when single not a destructive behavior necessarily
but for her in her 40s and married it would be

oh and by the way my 17 yr old has a ton of offers do do every kind of modeling in the universe
some legit and some not so legit
when she is 18 it's her choice if she ever wants to do anything like that legit or not
I'm sure you would not approve
but it's HER choice
and I will support her 200% in whatever that choice is EVEN IF I DON"T APPROVE of it.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2018, 05:01:34 PM »
I would say though as far as I can believe that if I thought my wife was a complete goddess I would (and I don't just mean looks). If I thought she was not all that I don't really know. If I thought she was not that into me then probably not, but again it depends how I feel in the situation. I might just feel it is the chilverous thing to do whatever or I might feel it's the stupid thing to do.

If it were any children I had then I would take the hit, I would genuinely feel that I think.

I think most men are like you Trench. You place a value on your woman. If she is high in value, you'd protect her with your life. If she was low in value, you'd hesitate and possibly do nothing at all if the risk was great to your life.

Some men are tired of their wives and probably would be happy if somebody ran them over.....so they can easily start over.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1862
Total: 1873

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM