It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine  (Read 26777 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Theories on Chasing Women in Ukraine
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »
krimster i think you found a willing Padawan in Trench lol...

Just don't turn him to the Dark Side hahahha. 

Actually now we know Trench's true intent.

If you mean sex tourist then no that's not me, I'm not particularly interested in one night stands, I want to do it with a girl I am in a relationship with so it means more to me that way.

I assumed by Krimster's statement that it was not merely about satisfying a woman sexually first to gain his own satisfaction. To get a woman to go with you and feel good about it even in Ukraine I assume Krimster deployed other ways, such as taking the girl to Istanbul for clothes shopping or how to treat a woman, what to say and how to go about it.

I get the impression that Krimster at the very least whatever members may feel about him really possesses great skill with women.

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 11:40:14 AM »
Trench,
down boy...

here's "BO's Problem"

she married young...
didn't have many relationships in Canada before she went to Kyiv
her first partner became her husband
marriage, committed partner, etc  is the only world BO has experience with...

none of the young girls I met in Ukraine were like BO
but then again, BO is not actually Ukrainian but Canadian

Exactly.  It's easy to say what you want when you have food, clothing, shelter.  Most of us here are fortunate enough to be born in a Western 1st world country and have access to everything.  Imagine if a poor girl was born in a 3rd world country, and had the chance to marry a foreigner for a better life vs a local for love.  Many probably would take the opportunity for a better life.

Offline alex330

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 11:41:50 AM »
The issue is that like Jay says, Krimster has been married over 19 years. So all these adventures happened 25 years ago maybe?

Things were very different at that time.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 11:43:28 AM »
Trench,
down boy...

here's "BO's Problem"

she married young...

LOL

Yeah you're probably right on Boethius. My father had few relationships before he met my mother, in fact I think it was his only serious relationship and they got together in their early twenties. He was quite good socially but from a poor background, poorer than me. Anyway, although he could get on well with people and flirt with the women later in life I think the fact that my mother pretty much fell into his hands and he lacked much else in the way of female relationships meant that he had little to impart to me in terms of how to go about it all, basically lacked knowledge of dating & relationships.

I think as a relationship probably fell into Boe's hands at a relatively young age, as it does for most western women because the dating situation is far easier for them she only see's matters from that standpoint. All very matter of fact and even stevens. I'm guessing she never really had to go to extremes to stand any chance of getting a relationship on and so anyone who does is a bit alien to her experiences, no offense Boe.

Boethius I get the impression can be a bit stand offish, aloof even, often I find defensive and unwilling to concede any point made, probably means she makes a good lawyer I think it is. While she has got certain insights into Ukraine & FSU society that many of us don't have except perhaps yourself since we are all foreigners and tend to only know so much. I think Boethius may not hold as much knowledge about Ukraine/FSU society that a native may hold and so even her knowledge probably only goes so far I am guessing.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 11:49:31 AM »

You didn't take your libido to Sweden, or Switzerland, or stay in America to quench your thirst.  You went to a country where the male population is practically destroyed, where the population lives in poverty, where women generally just want children and a family life, and many are deprived of that by the condition of society and their male population.  So, whether the women got pleasure or not is irrelevant.  I will concede that some women are not looking for that, maybe 1 in a 100, but most of them are looking for the rhythm of a family life, and you exploited that.  It's using them, whether you see it that way or not.

I'm not saying this as a moralist, but as someone who has seen the desperation there, and the men willing to exploit that.

So there we have it! You've let the cat out of the bag Boe and there was all that kick back on here when I said Ukrainians were 'dirt poor' and a 'dirt poor country'. Now you are saying the same as I do, for sure not all are some are quite wealthy but most are and although most get by I bet for many life is indeed a struggle.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
“I assume Krimster deployed other ways, such as taking the girl to Istanbul for clothes shopping or how to treat a woman, what to say and how to go about it.”

yeah, back in the day when I was single in silicon valley i made a lot of money and could afford to spend a lot, but even I can’t keep up with myself from those days, might not be your best approach!

basically, all the women had a hidden weakness of some kind..
you need to learn how to spot it
for some clothes, for others travel, for one learning how to drive a car and getting her license
you just need to talk to them, 100% they’ll tell you their weakness without even realizing it...
and when they get what THEY want
is when they will give you what YOU want

“I get the impression that Krimster at the very least whatever members may feel about him really possesses great skill with women”

thank you, I consider that flattering

when you first meet a woman in Ukraine, she is like a closed blossom
the trick is to “tickle” the little blossom and coax the petals open
so beautiful what’s inside, I was addicted to this
I mean really addicted to it...

about BO,
never downplay BO’s knowledge, BO is a VERY unique person
whatever measure of knowledge I have, is a drop of water in the sea compared to BO
if BO wrote a book about her experiences, I’d actually seek it out to read...

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2018, 12:01:29 PM »
Knowledge ain't much if you are a curmudgeon.  I'd rather hang around positive, uplifting fun people than Debby downers who suck the life out of the room.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2018, 12:08:05 PM »
"A few native Russians here have told me she makes alot of grammar mistakes."

haha so does my wife, she was born there
OMG you should hear how Russians rate my wife's Russian now, hilarious
don't make major conclusions from small details
BO was in a very unique position and time
and has kept her association
big, big respect to BO
I also respect her integrity
everything she sez is true
especially the parts I disagree with
infuriating woman actually, come to think about it

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2018, 12:12:53 PM »
"Knowledge ain't much if you are a curmudgeon.  I'd rather hang around positive, uplifting fun people than Debby downers who suck the life out of the room.

exactly what my kids tell me
better to laugh with us sinners
than to cry with BO
but it'd be nice to get BO to laugh once in awhile
serious people don't have much time for humor
frivolous people such as myself
just irritate people like BO

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2018, 12:15:17 PM »
No, she didn't even know the difference between Здравствуйте and привет!  No joke and she deleted all my posts about it because she didn't want to get embarrassed. 

She said you could say "Privet" to complete strangers which you absolutely would not do. 

I had 2 Russian ladies on the forum PM me telling me I was right and she wasn't. 

Well you guys probably lived in a different era seeing as you're 2-3 decades older than me. 

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 12:22:04 PM »
"She said you could say "Privet" to complete strangers which you absolutely would not do. 

certainly it's what Russians would use in introductions with me, many times
...eto moy amerikanskiy droog "Krimster"
Privet!
Privet!

maybe cuz BO and I are actually foreigners they do this, dunno
but Privet!!! many many times
is Moscow different, maybe
my wife just hates people with Moscow accents

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
queried mizzus Krimster

she sez Privet is a “politeness” issue, sorta means
context sensitive like age and position of person communicating with
but “peer to peer” privet is fine for first time
and foreigners could definitely get by on this one
maybe younger/older would be an issue

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2018, 12:39:47 PM »
Krimster

"I'm no moby" [ ;) ] Whatever THAT means !!

Thank GOD for that ..I think ...

I'd rather be a guy who has been married for years - stable - to the same women ... than been the guy who has had a series of good looking women

I'm sure my parents only 'knew' each other

Here endeth the sermon ..and fair play to the Boethius' of this world

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2018, 01:00:34 PM »
""I'm no moby" [ ;) ] Whatever THAT means !! "

you're so modest...
just teasing you

Ça alors! - très galant
coming to BO's rescue like that
I hereby knight thee Sir Moby, protector of damsels
a fellow of infinite jest and of most excellent fancy...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2018, 01:05:40 PM »

basically, all the women had a hidden weakness of some kind..
you need to learn how to spot it
for some clothes, for others travel, for one learning how to drive a car and getting her license
you just need to talk to them, 100% they’ll tell you their weakness without even realizing it...
and when they get what THEY want
is when they will give you what YOU want

Thanks for that insight Krimster, its great stuff! and I'm very grateful to you :)

I'm guessing you mean sex :P Would this also work if you wanted an ongoing relationship with a woman, I mean not on a quid pro quo of 'something in exchange for sex' - in a non formal sense of course. Would a FSW also take an exchange, trade mentality to a relationship in general? So say guy imports her into western country, decent house, bit of money to spend, he goes out to work in trade for she stays at home if she wishes or does uni course but agrees to have kids - again in an informal not directly struck bargain sort of way but kind of knowing what each other expects out of the relationship.

Boe has her moments ;) Like I say I think she possesses insights most of us don't so can be of use when other are kind of variously suggesting all sorts to a strange situation.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »
who ever stole it, can someone give krimster his medication back?
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2018, 01:12:22 PM »
Trench,
down boy...

here's "BO's Problem"

she married young...

My husband thinks as I do and he grew up there.

Most UW have exactly the experience I did. Plus, it is the way women think, in general. Most are not looking for casual sexual relationships.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2018, 01:13:18 PM »
Exactly.  It's easy to say what you want when you have food, clothing, shelter.  Most of us here are fortunate enough to be born in a Western 1st world country and have access to everything.  Imagine if a poor girl was born in a 3rd world country, and had the chance to marry a foreigner for a better life vs a local for love.  Many probably would take the opportunity for a better life.

This is one of the few things you have said recently that I actually agree with ;)

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2018, 01:13:50 PM »
You missed the point entirely.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2018, 01:19:25 PM »
queried mizzus Krimster

she sez Privet is a “politeness” issue, sorta means
context sensitive like age and position of person communicating with
but “peer to peer” privet is fine for first time
and foreigners could definitely get by on this one
maybe younger/older would be an issue

I guess the closet connection here would be if you went into the office of a stuffy old company director or top brass civil servant/military and said 'Hi' or even 'Hello' and you were the office admin. Instead you would probably say 'Excuse me' or 'Good Morning/Afternoon' I think though this privet thing is more how things used to be like in the UK back in the 50s and earlier. So I reckon like some other stuff we have become a little out of step over time with Ukraine/FSU. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »

You mean Krimster was referring more to specific weaknesses, wants/needs a woman has rather than just being poor in general. Even still I think for some women Sting may have a point even if it is a separate one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2018, 01:22:01 PM »
"I'd rather be a guy who has been married for years - stable - to the same women ... than been the guy who has had a series of good looking women"

hmmmm
my wife sez I'm not rich enough to support her AND another woman
she's got a point unfortunately

I got different things out of being married compared to girl friends
I grew up with a very emotionally detached British mother who was really unhappy living outside of DC with my father who was hardly ever home
so I always craved affection and attention from a woman
best relationships I had was when I was in mid 20s with a woman in her late 30s who gave me all the mothering I could take
taught me everything was very patient with me about that...
I really like the female form
touching, fondling, oh my
girl friends gave me that
but nothing more than that
however, at the time it was all I really wanted

wife provides a home AND famil
even though she has nice spectacular boobs
our relationship is on another plane

I love my family

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2018, 01:59:42 PM »

I didn't miss the point at all.  You are looking down on krimster for going to Ukraine and having his "fun".  You have the luxury of saying that being from Canada.  If you were born poor in a small village in Ukr and met a well to do foreign man you might not hesitate to do whatever it takes to get him to commit to you.

Offline JayH

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2018, 02:06:48 PM »
I didn't miss the point at all.  You are looking down on krimster for going to Ukraine and having his "fun".  You have the luxury of saying that being from Canada.  If you were born poor in a small village in Ukr and met a well to do foreign man you might not hesitate to do whatever it takes to get him to commit to you.

The point is that his intention was not  to commit -- but exploit the situation for his "fun" .
Now -- he wants to  show & re tell his memories of that time as if that situation is current.( Note --Krimster has now conceded I was correct about all this being 20plus years ago and in a totally different era)

As you can see -- idiots like TC are lapping up any salacious detail like a dog on heat.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2018, 02:14:32 PM »
“My husband thinks as I do”

why does this statement NOT surprise me?
how tightly do you have the poor man wrapped around your little finger?
“ohhh not all”, she said

“Most are not looking for casual sexual relationships.”

well sure, most are looking for “something else”
but here’s a little secret, they are ALL looking for SOMETHING
and NOT a little white house with a picket fence either...
it comes down to learning their secret desire (which they are always eager to tell you)
and fulfilling it on a temporary basis
these girls were “starved” for pretty much everything

“Most UW have exactly the experience I did.”

I’ve met some who married young like you
but they are a teeny minority
women in Ukraine don’t have the power to get what they want
so they have to take whatever they CAN GET...
you really think my generosity was ever refused?
NEVER BO, it never was...

also, never felt ANY inhibition about sex towards me, almost like someone told them ahead of time what to expect and do and they were eagerly anticipating it
and if you’ll pardon me BO, my circumcised willy was a BIG hit in Ukraine
received all kinds of praise for it!!!!

if UA women WEREN’T looking for sex, why did I ALWAYS have sex with them?
don’t make it sound like I was raping them, I wasn’t

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2254
Total: 2264

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM