It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Flirting Suggestions with Russian Women  (Read 5920 times)

Offline Surfer

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Flirting Suggestions with Russian Women
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 03:14:43 AM »
I read this thread and am somewhat bemused.  Have you been to Ukraine or Russia or is all of this a lead up to your first trip?  Women from Eastern Europe like a man of action.  They will favor such a man over a man who flirts with them or writes to them every day.

If you are going to meet them, you should say that you would like to get to know the woman and then, within say 45 days present yourself to her.  Otherwise, the woman will not keep any interest. 

This endeavor is not for the faint hearted.  You are essentially flying around the globe for a blind date.  But absent getting on a plane, you are just stroking your keyboard.

Thank you @jone for your views.

I am a man of action and I do have serious intentions. In this thread, it has been mentioned a couple of times that you need to be a man of action for FSU women.

So, my direct question here is: how can you come across to FSU women as a man of action?

I'll share my thoughts on this and let me know if I am correct:

1. Exchange a few emails, text conversations and Skype with her.
2. After getting to know each other well, tell her how much you like talking to her and are interested in her.
3. And within 1 week's time, tell her that you would like to meet her in real life!
4. Discuss and decide the date.

Is this correct?

According to me, the only way of confirming to FSU women that you are a man of action is to tell them directly that you want to meet them in real life soon.

Offline Surfer

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 03:19:21 AM »
Not necessarily flirting, but to know you are interested in her.  If you speak Russian, you should understand that "sympathy" in this context likely means (sexual) attraction.

I have to agree with moby.  Trench is just about the last person you should ask for advice.  He's pretty clueless about women, in general - it doesn't matter where they are from.

@Boethius: I agree with you. I do understand that they want to hear from me explicitly what I like about them and how much I am interested them. As I understand, FSU women don't want much flirting or teasing, which is actually really good news!!

I usually compliment them a bit, on their appearance, on their personality. I tell them how much interesting they are to talk to. And then, I feel, soon they want to hear when I am going to come over and meet them.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 03:42:43 AM »
Surfer:

Too many guys do all you suggest and don't get on the plane ((

It actually, makes it harder for those that discuss it - as they aren't believed !

Of course, going makes you a man of action - I have knocked aside guys who've 'blablablahed' about going and feel hurt when 'their lady' writes and says - sorry - you were too late

If you find one particular lady you like - GO FOR IT

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
Thank you @jone for your views.

I am a man of action and I do have serious intentions. In this thread, it has been mentioned a couple of times that you need to be a man of action for FSU women.

So, my direct question here is: how can you come across to FSU women as a man of action?

I'll share my thoughts on this and let me know if I am correct:

1. Exchange a few emails, text conversations and Skype with her.
2. After getting to know each other well, tell her how much you like talking to her and are interested in her.
3. And within 1 week's time, tell her that you would like to meet her in real life!
4. Discuss and decide the date.

Is this correct?

According to me, the only way of confirming to FSU women that you are a man of action is to tell them directly that you want to meet them in real life soon.

Wait until you get to know her well?  No.  She should have the expectation that she is going to meet you from the first time you introduce yourself to her.  No warm milk responses.  I would even put such in my profile.  (As a matter of fact, I did.)

Here is a segment from a former profile that I had on Elena's Models:

For those women reading my profile, you should know that most men on here are not truthful about their intentions.  Of the men here, only one in twenty are serious enough to get on a plane.  And of those who do, most have problems of why they cannot meet someone at home. I suffer from neither of those issues.  I will get on a plane (having done so) and do not have issues with women.

Once talking to the woman, you should immediately set expectations that you will meet her.  After all, that is the reason you are talking to her in the first place, isn't it?  In the eyes of an FSU woman, a man of action is one who says he is going to do something and then does it.  They are very black and white about this.  And if you follow through on your original commitment, they see you as someone who is going to follow through on future commitments.

You may only be 31 and never married, but life is to short to be diddling someone online.  You need to establish that you have mutual like for each other and then find out in reality if that is true.  But always remember that the great majority of these online introductions die with the first date and you should develop more than one lady in an area so you have a plan A, B and C.   

I have one more thought.  And it stems from my philosophy which goes against what I just said.  In some cases, you are totally taken by a woman.  You don't want an option B and C.  So my suggestion is going over to Eastern Europe for a long weekend.  You can see if the chemistry is right or not.   Then you are actually in a relationship and can carry it to the next level.  I have made three of such trips and each time they developed into further dating.

As 2TallBill would say:  Udachi!

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2018, 01:33:46 PM »

You don't decide to meet a woman based on time. You decide to meet her because you really like her and you judged her to really like you. It may take a week or a few months to come to that conclusion. It's easy for the women to tell you to come visit them. You think it's wise to spend a few thousand dollars for a first date just because they asked you to come?

Out of 20 women you meet, you might find one worth marrying. At home you can date lots of women and it may cost you $50-$100 a date. After dating a woman a few times, she or you decide to call it quits. Then you move onto other women to see if it'll work out with them. International dating is a lot more expensive. Lots of guys have financial means that only allow them to try this once or a few times. Before deciding to visit a woman, you need to be very sure she's "into you". Right now you're overthinking things when it's very simple.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline IvanM07

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2018, 11:12:23 AM »
Trench as much as I admire your persistence on this forum. I doubt you would know how to 'plug in' if you were shown the socket.

Wasn't expecting that response as I took a sip of my Energy Drink lol.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:14:35 AM by IvanM07 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934