It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?  (Read 19500 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?
« on: August 29, 2017, 10:49:11 AM »
Just wondering on how forum members view this one and if they have come across any subservient girls while out in the FSU? or are they all like a wild horse that needs to be broken in ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Is it possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
People of either sex are not animals that need their personalities to be changed.

Work on your own issues before inflicting yourself on someone else.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rw_recruiter

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:25:37 AM »
There are two ways to break a wild horse. A "gentle break" where you slowly gain the animals trust and affection. And a "hard break" where the animal resents you and will eventually toss you or kick you in the head. Think about it.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 11:34:40 AM »
So says the sex tourist.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »
Sex tourism is commercial in nature. In other words, traveling to a destination to pay for sexual services. Stop trying to impose your own moral standards and labels on others.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 01:40:39 PM »
Sex tourism is commercial in nature. In other words, traveling to a destination to pay for sexual services. Stop trying to impose your own moral standards and labels on others.

Actually, matey - you may even have been paying for 'chats' and not get any  gratification, at all ! ....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 02:15:27 PM »
Just wondering on how forum members view this one and if they have come across any subservient girls while out in the FSU? or are they all like a wild horse that needs to be broken in ;D

A lot of this depends on you. If you're a highly desirable guy, girls will be sweet  and make your desires come true. If you are not desirable, the girls will be like a wild horse. They will try to run away and you won't be able to mount them
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The subservient FSUW is a myth
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 03:52:44 PM »

I am sure there is at least one subservient FSUW out there somewhere
but I doubt that there are two. There is one girl who wants to have
threesomes with an older man and her sister while the camcorder
rolls, but most won't. There is probably one girl who wants to grind her
teeth into spikes, get tattoos on her face with your name and give out 
hand jobs outside to make you extra money, but you should assume
most girls won't want that. You will find the same amount of subservient
FSUW as you will face tattoo hand job girls*.

The subservient FSUW is a myth. 

* The number of subservient FSUW who are more attractive then somebody
you can find in Blighty is zero. The number of face tattoo girls who is hotter
than somebody you can find at home is zero too.

My advice is to start over and make a list of stuff you want in the future
Mrs Trench. Make a complete list with at least a hundred attributes. Then
arrange or sort the list so that the character attributes are all at the top.
You don't need to share it with anyone except for yourself, but you need
to do the exercise.

You did this exercise in the past but in my opinion you half assed it. You
did it like a teenage boy cleans his room when he knows you aren't going
to check. If you don't know what you want or where you are going then
any road will take you there.

You can compromise on breast size, weight, or even the number of teeth
but you CAN'T compromise on character or values.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:14:01 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

Re: The subservient FSUW is a myth
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 04:16:08 PM »
I am sure there is at least one subservient FSUW out there somewhere
but I doubt that there are two. There is one girl who wants to have
threesomes with an older man and her sister while the camcorder
rolls, but most won't. There is probably one girl who wants to grind her
teeth into spikes, get tattoos on her face with your name and give out 
hand jobs outside to make you extra money, but you should assume
most girls won't want that. You will find the same amount of subservient
FSUW as you will face tattoo hand job girls*.

The subservient FSUW is a myth. 

I agree re the myth, but I don't think you can generalize in that manner.  It's something men do here all the time ("Do FSUW . . . ?")  People are people the world over.  Some women may be subservient, but I actually don't think that is common in any culture.  I know Arabs from Saudi Arabia, a country where women have relatively few rights, and let me tell you, those women are definitely not subservient to their husbands.

I think other countries have more defined gender roles, but that doesn't necessarily equate to subservience.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 04:19:13 PM »

Sex tourism can be commercial in nature, but it isn't necessarily so.  You are free to reject my label, I don't really care.  I also didn't make any moral judgment about it.  After all, if you have the cash, you definitely will find beautiful women there willing to keep you company.  As for labels, by your own admission, you are not seeking a wife, you are seeking a hot piece of tail less than half your age to bang while you're abroad. 

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:22:14 PM by Boethius »

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 04:21:51 PM »

Sex tourism can be commercial in nature, but it isn't necessarily so.  You are free to reject my label, I don't really care.  I also didn't make any moral judgment about it.  If you have the cash, you definitely will find beautiful women there willing to keep you company.  However, by your own admission, you are not seeking a wife, you are seeking a hot piece of tail less than half your age to bang while you're abroad. 

Works for me.  Where do I sign up?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 04:29:22 PM »
you CAN'T compromise on character or values.

That goes both ways.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:32:00 PM by Boethius »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 04:52:09 PM »

That goes both ways.

Good advice usually does.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

Re: Of course it's possible to get a subservient girl in FSU?
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 04:58:00 PM »

TC-

Don't listen to the forum noise you're being fed here. It is NOT a myth! Not my mojo, but it exists for daring blokes like you.

There are *subservient FSUW models*, plenty available as a matter of fact! Especially in the heart of Moscow. I know of one particular place on Novy Arbat. A kiosk normally attended to by a nice babushka about 3 stations down from Black Star Burger * that will sell you subservient FSUWs in different attire, hole diameter and hair coloration. Air, of course, is not included. Weighted, too, so they stay in one place.

These models come according to your favorite position. All-4s, missionary, split, squat, kneeled, etc...these types/models won't do housework, but methinks in your personal situation it's the least of your worries, no?

Heck, if you can find the website for the manufacturer, you may not even have tio leave the comfort of your UK abode and just have them mail you a few. Visa not necessary.

* (Not a myth. Russians are absolutely crazy about greasy American Burger joints. It's the only joint on this stretch of Arbat that is always packed with people that doesn't sell dill, cigarettes and/or sunflower seeds)
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 05:00:55 PM »
You can compromise on breast size, weight, or even the number of teeth
but you CAN'T compromise on character or values.

Wait a minute. I won't compromise on weight or teeth. Am not attracted to overweight women and definitely not without teeth. ;D

Looks are temporary. Character is permanent. I think that is especially true in Ukraine.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 05:29:51 PM »
I'm still making a six figure salary, so not quite "washed up" yet.

But at least you're not denying the reality of what you are.

Happily married now to Russian woman for over 10 years and 17 visits before and after marriage and I find there are not these big differences some believe or are looking for. If you are not "making it" in America it won't be much different in Russia.

Offline calmissile

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 08:27:41 PM »
People of either sex are not animals that need their personalities to be changed.

Work on your own issues before inflicting yourself on someone else.

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Steamer

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 10:05:34 PM »
.....and definitely not without teeth. ;D

Women with dentures are the best!     >:D
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 11:40:46 PM »

Of course you are being ironic, Trench...

Just showed this to a Russian lass and her 12-year old Nephew... who is giggling ... He understands FSU women better than you !

Offline calmissile

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 12:07:37 AM »
Trench, you gotta get a life!
As mentioned in several posts above, most women in today's world are not subservient.  In fact, the women I dated and the ones I met through family and friend connections in Ukraine are not subservient!

While my wife is exceptional in many ways (especially personality),  she is definitely not subservient!  That is why we sometimes have disagreements and have to work them out.  That is just life in the modern world.  If you had a subservient wife you would become bored within a year because you have nothing to challenge you or cause you to look at your own logic in decision making.

If you are looking for a subservient wife or partner, take the advice given above by GQ and buy a blow up doll!

You and Beefarmer ought to get together and collaborate on your strategies.    :P

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 12:24:21 AM »
Of course you are being ironic, Trench...

Just showed this to a Russian lass and her 12-year old Nephew... who is giggling ... He understands FSU women better than you !

Yeah it's kind of what I suspected that if anyone is subservient it is likely to be the guy, lol. Which was why I asked the question. If I know FSW I meet will rarely be subservient then I guess I know what to expect and will have to learn to deal with it. I get the impression that FSW can be a lot more forward than western women.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline calmissile

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 12:45:35 AM »
Yeah it's kind of what I suspected that if anyone is subservient it is likely to be the guy, lol. Which was why I asked the question. If I know FSW I meet will rarely be subservient then I guess I know what to expect and will have to learn to deal with it. I get the impression that FSW can be a lot more forward than western women.

Are you shitting me?  The feminists of the West are the most challenging of them all.  Instead of trying to woo Boe, why not try to woo Pitbull?    :ROFL:

BTW, you have not answered the question of why you are looking for a subservient wife?  You want her to follow your orders like a robot?  As if she has no brain between her ears?  You appear to have some very fundamental difficulties in understanding the relationship between any two companions.  Whether it be dating or marriage!

I don't know what to suggest for self improvement, but you certainly need some help in basic relationships.  Whether it is co-workers, friends, neighbors, or anything else; you need some help!
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline jone

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 12:57:04 AM »
Doug is lucky.  His wife is a gem!

He could have wound up with his former GF in Ukraine.  She had him building stuff on to her house .... and what about the scooter, Doug.  We used to laugh when Doug would report the stories.  Now, every time we need some entertainment, we just bring up the name, Irina, and watch the fun.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline calmissile

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 01:18:46 AM »
Doug is lucky.  His wife is a gem!

He could have wound up with his former GF in Ukraine.  She had him building stuff on to her house .... and what about the scooter, Doug.  We used to laugh when Doug would report the stories.  Now, every time we need some entertainment, we just bring up the name, Irina, and watch the fun.

Yes, I am sure it was entertaining, but when you love someone you do what you can to help them to make life easier for them.  I don't regret for a minute the experiences with Irina.  Although she was not serious about coming to the USA, I will never forget the jealousy episode over the big boob gal at the scooter shop.  On the way home she was weaving from shoulder to shoulder on a two lane road with me on the back of the scooter, she thought I was going to be scared.  LOL, I knew she was not going to kill herself, so why worry.  Just hang on until she cools off.   
 :ROFL: 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:22:47 AM by calmissile »
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline ML

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 09:21:01 AM »
I have a subservient FSU wife.

Just now, I told her to leave the house and go to her teaching job to earn some money.
She did it.
Later I will call her and tell her to come home.
So far she has followed that command also.
When we are going out together, I tell her to look good.
She does it.
I tell her to wake up in the mornings with a smile on her face.
She does it.
I tell her to cook us something tasty so that I will eat too much and gain weight.
She does it.

How much more subservient would one want ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541400
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701