It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What makes a guy a loser to FSW?  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What makes a guy a loser to FSW?
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »
So this comes up from time to time that a FSW thinks or terms a guy a loser and then treats him accordingly i.e which normally means badly. How though does she come to this conclusion that a guy should be categorized so and then held in such little esteem by herself? What aspects if any makes her think of him as a loser? What makes him a loser in her eyes or in general?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: What makes a guy a loser to FSW?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »
Trench, you sure are a glutton for punishment. I will watch the residents flame away as usual.  :P

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 12:17:26 PM »
Trench, you sure are a glutton for punishment. I will watch the residents flame away as usual.  :P

I know I'm asking for it with this one but some questions need be asked. It's easy for a girl to describe a guy as this or that but not so easy to understand why from a guys perspective or not for me anyway. Note I have never had a girl describe me as a loser at least not to my face and don't consider myself to be one, I just wondered how this term comes about in the mind of FSW.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 12:24:04 PM »
I know I'm asking for it with this one but some questions need be asked. It's easy for a girl to describe a guy as this or that but not so easy to understand why from a guys perspective or not for me anyway. Note I have never had a girl describe me as a loser at least not to my face and don't consider myself to be one, I just wondered how this term comes about in the mind of FSW.

Oh boy! I usually stay away from offering advice or answering these questions.

From my limited experience of 3 trips, the recurring theme I hear from women over there is that they want a man who will provide for the family, protect them, doesn't run away from responsibilities, doesn't drink excessively, is not cheap and is loving.

I suppose a man who is not all that is a loser in their eyes.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 01:17:11 PM »
Oh boy! I usually stay away from offering advice or answering these questions.

From my limited experience of 3 trips, the recurring theme I hear from women over there is that they want a man who will provide for the family, protect them, doesn't run away from responsibilities, doesn't drink excessively, is not cheap and is loving.

I suppose a man who is not all that is a loser in their eyes.

Ah I see, thanks Wall, yeah or makes sense I guess. If you think about the number of guys that chat to them online, Keyboard Romeos and the like who know they are unable to visit, support or import these women into the country through laxk of financial resources but are lonely and want company then that is probably what they mean or a gut who just visits but again cannot provide long term for the girl. Locally I'm guessing it's the guys who earn too little or don't earn at all and are alcoholics who they probably see as losers.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »
I'm guessing it's the guys who earn too little or don't earn at all and are alcoholics who they probably see as losers.

Even those guys somehow find a woman to marry them and have their babies.  There's a combination of factors on how a woman is going to label you. If you were the last man on earth you'd be a winner  but unfortunately you have competition so you must weigh yourself against your competition.  At our ages we should know where we stand against our competition  and make adjustments to be better than our competition so we can attract the finest women.  If you ask guys like Moby or JAyH, they will label a guy like me a loser. I am not in the business of attracting women who think like them.  I figure if I can attract just 10% of the women out there in this world I will be a very busy man.  If you are not busy with the ladies while you are single then you need to reevaluate what you were doing wrong until you get it right.  The more women that see you as a winner the more you will be busy.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 06:17:47 PM »

Do you know the main reason bad boys get more women than nice guys? It's because they hit on every woman they're attracted to and sometimes even hit on the ugly girls when nobody is left at the bar or party. They end up getting lots of dates. They get more action than nice guys do. Because they talk to women a lot, their social skill with ladies are much better. They don't get nervous when being around women. I'm a nice guy but did what the bad boys do pertaining to women. When you give yourself a lot of choices, you increase the chances of finding a good match. If you chase one woman, what are the chances she's the perfect girl for you?

Trench, even if you build yourself up to be the perfect man which is the opposite of a loser, if you don't know how to interact with women, you'll fail. If you don't know how to distinguish good women from the bad, you're likely to get involved with the wrong women. If don't know how to tell if a woman is really into you, you're likely to get involved with the wrong women which you've experienced. If you know how to identify sincere quality women, your fear of getting financially used would go away. Your fear of financially getting used is also going to scare the good girls off. You should be at a point in your life where you possess enough wisdom to identify those who'd use you and those who you can trust.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »

Do you know the main reason bad boys get more women than nice guys? It's because they hit on every woman they're attracted to and sometimes even hit on the ugly girls when nobody is left at the bar or party.

:ROFL:

What is sl. scary is BillyB honestly believes this bollox

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
What makes a guy a loser to FSW?

In general, and not necessarily exclusive to FSUW; ~an idiot, a social inept, insecure fool~.

For the most part, while this affair requires a great deal of financial availability, such doesn't necessarily guarantee 'success'. Trust me, there's been a multitude of financially sound men involved in this pursuit that crashed and burned in short years, if not months, after arrival.

While most women would like to be paired with financially responsible gents, they don't want to be anyone's personal prostitute, bumbling cook and housekeeper-on-heels by the same guy either. Or worst, an abusive, insecure, controlling b@stard.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:42:49 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701