It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Any information rgarding Cuteonly.com?  (Read 28156 times)

Offline Carpe diem

Any information rgarding Cuteonly.com?
« on: February 18, 2007, 11:47:08 PM »
I have done a search but found nothing about cuteonly.com

I did not learn much through Google searches except that CuteOnly is often advertised alongside AnastasiaWeb (which of course is a bad sign).

However, I originally found the site through a link here at RWD, so I hope that Dan or some members have some info about the agency. Seems like a good deal if the site is legit and not mostly populated by scammers.

Offline Kuna

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Any information rgarding Cuteonly.com?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 12:45:35 AM »
carpe diem,

I have no experience with this site but I just had a look... As I understand it they sell addresses for between  $12.99 per month and $29.99 per month and you can contact as many girls (directly) as you want.

They don't seem to be charging for letters at all so one of the big worries is removed.

Of course you'll have to be careful when corresponding with someone you don't know but at those prices why not join for a month and send out a bunch of letters and see what it's like? Oh, come back an tell us how you go too!   :)

Kuna

Offline phantom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 03:04:54 PM »
I tried that site.  For starters, you can get up to 3 or 4 emails a day, but when you reply to the women, you sometimes get nothing back, or they write to you and say that they did not send the letter, but the site did.  Also, when you get their email adresses, and begin to write to the ladies, always go back and check your inbox at cute only, as scammers are quickly removed from their site.  One thing put up a red flag with me was, one lady on their I've echanged a few emails with, I got a letter from her on Anastasia web, a few days later.   ::)  but, I haven't had too much trouble there.  Got a few email adys and phone numbers.  But, it's like anything else, have fun and be careful.  I do think the site is okay though.
Feel free to pm me, if have any advice, questions, or anything else.

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 03:33:09 PM »
I've used that site before and did not have any real problems. As noted before, they do remove scammers pretty quickly if they see that the woman is sending out too many emails or get complaints. If someone contacted me, I would wait a week or so before replying as usually the scammers profile would be gone by then. Also, if you contact the site, their customer service is pretty good.
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 03:54:41 PM »
I remember the startup. At the time it was set up by a 'famous internet programmer' with a wife that was a 'top model' and had her own modeling agency. Guess how they got the women's profiles. ;)
Since then the ownership has changed, probably against some :$$$: and the new owners said they would be doing business the right way. Not a lot of complaints, but remember the origin.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
Since then the ownership has changed, probably against some :$$$
I wonder it that may be the reason why Eudora warns me, when I click on the link of their emails notifying me I have mail there, that their address is different, or something to that effect ::).

I get 1-2 mails/week, and they appear to be mostly from "normal" women. Only the very last, a 37 y.o. MD, had this unusual statement in her profile:
Current status: Not so happily married :o

Never came across such a forthright advance-planner before ;).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 06:55:48 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline phantom

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »
Hey, I got an email from her before, read the profile and deleted it. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 10:23:22 AM »
Phantom,

You have been corresponding with RW for a long time.  Are you getting close to making your first trip?

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »
Hey, I got an email from her before, read the profile and deleted it.
She must be rather ecumenical in her tastes, anybody just to dump her "Not so happy marriage" ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline phantom

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »
Phantom,

You have been corresponding with RW for a long time.  Are you getting close to making your first trip?

Gator,

Yes actually I'll be making my first trip this year.  Would have made it last year, but something prevented that from taking place.  I'm meeting the first girl in Moscow for two days, then we'll be going to Yo.  Probably be staying a month.  So, I'll be asking a lot of questions here soon.

Offline williama

• ZOOM ZOOM
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »
I have been using the site for about two months now and it's not bad for the money. I have had the same problem with non return responses at times. I have been corresponding on a regular basis with a girl from Vladivostok and have had the same problem even from her regular email. I sent a trouble ticket to them about this and they responded with "tagged" emails to check the system within 48hrs. Bottom line if she can read the correspondance without their electronic translator get her regular email ASAP.
Oh, and by the way the girl in the photo does get around because I got a message from her also.  :-0

Offline erusbrides

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 02:00:09 AM »
CuteOnly is trustworthy, great, inexpensive online dating service to meet Russian women. All Russian girls are real, you do not need to pay for contact details and message exchange. Use this link to get discount:
http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=rbt
E - Russian Brides Dating Service - Russian brides for love and marriage. Sexy, pretty and beautiful Russian women girls and brides ads.

Offline CCowboy

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 05:03:26 AM »
I've had a profile on CuteOnly for about 6 months.  Initially I received too many "letters" from women 25-40 years younger than me.  CuteOnly reminded me of the spam mail sent out by Army of Brides and Anastasia.  That was a red flag for me so I did not become a paid member.  Altogether I have received close to 180 "letters".  I just checked them again and I see the majority of the young photo model babe profiles have been removed.  Maybe they were removed by these young babes but more likely CuteOnly had complaints they were spammed profiles that were trying to scam men and they removed them.  None of the profiles of women of a reasonable age difference have been removed so I'm assuming that the woman are real and the letters are legitimate.  However, what is disturbing to me is that my fiance has a profile on CuteOnly that she never placed.  She just started her search in April so this can't be blamed on the previous owners.  The photos are exactly the same as the photos she posted on another site.  Although most information is correct, she is listed as 5'6" and being from Kiev.  She's actually 5'9" and from Dneprodzerzhink.  When I showed her the profile, she said she knew nothing about it and did not put her profile on CuteOnly.  I don't know much about CuteOnly, but any agency who has profiles of women all over the FSU, like AFA and Anastasia can not have reliable up-to-date information and photos on all the women.  I am impressed to see so many photo babe profiles deleted.  But experience has taught me that even the most reputable agencies suffer from the same problems.  That is outdated information and outdated photos.  I have an agency owner friend who I consider to be trustworthy but her agency still has the same photos of women I met 5 1/2 years ago on her site.  My experience with agencies is that women rarely live up to their profiles, but that's an entirely different topic.  There are free sites like Flirt.Com and Loveplanet that are a much better alternative to using agencies.  They are not immune to insincere women, but at least to correspond or meet these women is free.  I think the days of the agencies who charge for corresponding or who charge $30-60 for meetings are numbered.   

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »
A similar experience. Five of those who wrote me from mid September to early October are now listed as Profile removed ;).
CuteOnly is trustworthy, great, inexpensive online dating service to meet Russian women.
A curiously enthusiastic endorsement from what could be a competitor ::). What are your connections to Cute Only :-\?
All Russian girls are real, you do not need to pay for contact details and message exchange. Use this link to get discount:http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=rbt
Not true, one has to pay to read even a first letter from there :(.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »
.A curiously enthusiastic endorsement from what could be a competitor ::). What are your connections to Cute Only :-\?

I had a similar reaction, so did a little digging.

Since I have a pretty good relationship with one of the CuteOnly principals (only from the backoffice side - never working with them as a client), I was a little surprised to see this endorsement - and affiliate link - from erusbrides.

Visiting the erusbrides site turned up some interesting information. For instance, there is a company HQ'd in the Denver area, that seems to be building a large network of sites. I have never met any of the principals of this company - though they are right down then street from me, if their location data posted on their site is accurate. That company is called 'DatingandMatchmakingInc.com' (a/k/a D&M) - but let's take it from the erusbrides connection.

First, to visit erusbrides, scroll down to the 'About Us' link at the bottom of the page. There, you will find a description of the "Management Team" (along with a stock, not real, photo), and disclosure of that site's ownership by D&M.

Next, let's take a look at the REAL owners of D&M - found here -- http://www.datingandmatchmakinginc.com/dmsite_50Contact-us.html

Now take a look at the link entitled "Our Sites." You will find a list with thumbnails of a large number of sites, but none entitled 'erusbrides.com'.

D&M claims, on this page -- http://www.datingandmatchmakinginc.com/, that their "main site" is -- http://www.allsinglerussiangirls.com/ - so let's visit there.

Scroll to the bottom and find the link for "Affiliate Program" - and from there, you will see they promote for other persons to create their own websites using content provided by D&M. In other words, there is little difference between D&M and erusbrides - except there is another 'layer' between the end user, and the sourcing company.

It seems a little like the Amway multi-level marketing scheme.

Now - how does CuteOnly 'play' in this equation? Candidly, I am not sure, but speculate that, since erusbrides is a 'front' for D&M, they probably have structured affiliate relationships with other 'sourcing' agencies, CuteOnly being one that offers an affiliate arrangement.

Anyway - that is the extent of my digging into this one.

Hope it helps.

- Dan

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
  • If something is wrong with CuteOnly, kick me )
  • Trips: Resident
Thank you from CuteOnly
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 01:30:40 AM »
Hi, I'm CuteOnly co-owner, the one who had the model wife. It took me five years to respond, sorry for that.

Thank you for balanced reviews. I agree to Phantom, who says:

I haven't had too much trouble there.  Got a few email adys and phone numbers.  But, it's like anything else, have fun and be careful.

Now about the affiliation of erusbrides — he uses the advertiser's link (pay attention to a_aid part). If you use it, we pay him a commission. He's lying still as you don't get any discount if you use this link, you still get same price. So I'd ask moderators to remove the post or the link.

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 01:36:21 AM »
Admin: that's an impressive investigation, thank you. You're right:
  • the guy is taking part in few affiliate programs of different sites, earning commissions on signups
  • and most probably not owns any service himself

Affiliate programs is a wide-spread technique:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

It's considered to be fair unless you a fair in advertisements. Most (if not all) dating sites have and affiliate program, this is ours: http://www.cuteonly.com/r/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:55:15 AM by Vorot »

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 01:41:59 AM »
I like that everybody in this thread had a good experience with our CuteOnly and collected emails and phone numbers. I would like to address a concern though:

Why the girls claim they didn't write the message?
That's due to the Introduction letter feature. Girls can type an introduction message and specify the age of the desired partners, and voila, mass mail them. As a result, the message is delivered to the empty profiles too.

• Messages are written by girls
  • What we don't do — we don't mark these messages.

The second is a bad thing, and you should also blame our slow development. Otherwise, this practice is widespread, Badoo does that, small sites do that.

Here is how this feature works for girls, see the picture attached.

The bottom line: we never write messages for girls. We only give them the form above.

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 01:49:37 AM »
Spammers — as you indicated above, we fight spam, blocking spammers daily. Here is the picture I've prepared for a blog post with few of them blocked in the last three days (if you're really watchful, you could see I miscalculated the days on the screenshot)

Offline XMan

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
Just try getting your profile removed after joining. 
Impossible.

Offline JL

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
yes.....exactly my experience. Try getting your profile removed. Incredibly difficult. I don't remember if I ever did. There were lots of scammers several years ago when I used it. On the other hand I met an incredible Russian girl who came to see me twice in the US and bought her own ticket and was a top entertainment attorney in Moscow. The scammers were bad but blatant and obvious.....they were easy to spot. Requests for money for emergencies and the most obvious stuff. I haven't looked at the site in several years.....sounds like it has changed. I couldn't get my profile removed so I changed some of the info and put up a picture of Leonardo De Caprio for my profile pic.  :)

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 12:33:28 AM »
JL, glad it turns out that great and that you have met a wonderful girl.

And feel sorry about you having trouble to remove your profile. May I ask you about something: would you mind dropping a message to ksenia@cuteonly.com and cc: ivan@cuteonly.com and see how we handle your request this time?

We've improved something: instead of a bulky support system (Kayako) we've made a simple page here http://www.cuteonly.com/contacts.html

And I'm glad you keep spotting scammers like another customer does: http://www.cuteonly.com/blog/scammers-on-russian-dating-sites/ We continue working on fighting them, now we are working on "Report scam" feature.

Offline JL

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 03:09:08 PM »
Hi Vorot,
I think I was on the site when it was fairly new and you were still working out the wrinkles.
Scammers are a part of life.....I think the are a virus...like the flu. Part of life. WE try to keep it at a minimum.

Yes thanks for the links also,

Jim

Offline Vorot

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »
 You're right, thank you.

Btw, here are the scammers we blocked in the last couple days. I've blurred their contact information and they eyes as certainly these are not their true pictures.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »
You're right, thank you.

Btw, here are the scammers we blocked in the last couple days. I've blurred their contact information and they eyes as certainly these are not their true pictures.
  Vorot
Are those reported scammers or confirmed scammers?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1890
Total: 1901

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM