Forum > Questions to Russian Ladies / Спросите Русских Женщин

AM and RW ... are we compatible?

(1/91) > >>

nichka:
Hello everyone! I am doing a research about difficulties and differences  AM facing when in a cross-cultural relationship. It's not a secret, RW are complex individuals and require  a lot of understanding and patience from AM.
I would appreciate if AM share with me their difficulties with dating, marrying and living with RW.
As well as I will answer all questions that you might have as of how to approach RW and what her phrases/reactions  might mean. :rules:
Thank you in advance for your time and participation.
Let the party begin! :popcorn:

Belvis:

--- Quote from: nichka on April 13, 2012, 07:27:38 AM --- It's not a secret, RW are complex individuals that require understanding and patience.

--- End quote ---
Get lost, complex individual :)

nichka:
I would take it as a warm :welcome: from you Belvis.
But to be serious, I honestly think that Russian Women are complex with their moods, beliefs, games, views on this world, along with the different idea of " being happy" 8)

ML:

--- Quote from: nichka on April 13, 2012, 10:08:47 AM ---I would take it as a warm :welcome: from you Belvis.
But to be serious, I honestly think that Russian Women are complex with their moods, beliefs, games, views on this world, along with the different idea of " being happy" 8)

--- End quote ---

It's because of the 'Russian Soul.'  No other culture has such.

OlgaH:
Welcome Nichka

Ah, complex mood and an idea of being happy (at a Turkey resort)  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version