It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Off Topic Posts  (Read 12804 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Off Topic Posts
« on: September 03, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »
you have no idea WTF you're talking about
but your ignorance is NO EXCUSE...
so here's a quick little article for you to read
to show you it AIN'T BULLSHIT AT ALL!!!!

http://www.afsc.org/blogs/news-and-commentary/trumps-attacks-legal-immigration-system-explained

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 09:34:23 AM by krimster2 »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Off Topic Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 09:36:55 AM »
to show you it AIN'T BULLSHIT!!!!

http://www.afsc.org/blogs/news-and-commentary/trumps-attacks-legal-immigration-system-explained

ok, it's Trump, and soon as Trump is gone, it'll get back to normal...

BAHAHAHA you provide an editorial decrying a White Nationalist Agenda policy as proof? You're sucked into the liberal sheeple oblivion way more than I suspected. Where is this "policy" Einstein?  Wait, there isn't one. The president is merely adhering to the law and it makes your butthole itch. It's BULLSHIT, sheeple. It hasn't happened. Congrats on your Google victory. Are you Antifa, too?

:ROFL:

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Off Topic Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 09:39:27 AM »
You've put yourself in the class of sheeple President Trump haters of Moobs and JayH and you have no idea why you hate him and have to blame him for pretty much everything

Mr Mustake,

I do not get involved with threads when I have nothing to offer ..

So kindly do not mention my name in relation to 'Trampu'...

Ps I do not 'hate' the twat...waste of emotion.. I just wonder at those who might admire him ..

Online Faux Pas

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 09:59:36 AM »
Mr Mustake,

I do not get involved with threads when I have nothing to offer ..

So kindly do not mention my name in relation to 'Trampu'...

Ps I do not 'hate' the twat...waste of emotion.. I just wonder at those who might admire him ..

I beg to differ. You pollute every thread on this board with absolutely nothing. I'll keep your request in mind. Although, I just can't help the fact that you come to mind every time I think of President Donald J. Trump, a Great American. Make America Great Again!

To the OP, I would suggest you look deeper at the cause of your SIL's denial than this crock and throw up provided here. My SIL received a 3 year visitor visa last year. She had one prior visit to Europe and none to the US. Try visajourney.com

Offline jone

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 10:37:01 AM »
to show you it AIN'T BULLSHIT AT ALL!!!!

Once again, Krimster, you shoot with a cannon from ten feet away and miss your mark.

There is not ONE mention of rejecting visa applicants who are seeking tourist or business visas to the US in that article.  (I actually was interested in the article because I had never heard of the organization before.) 

Did you take time to read the article yourself or did you just google for the headline and throw it up on the forum expecting no one would read it?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 11:53:09 AM »
“Once again, Krimster, you shoot with a cannon from ten feet away and miss your mark.”

O chem ty govorish?

just the title says it all, “Trump's attacks on the legal immigration system explained”

there’s a million other articles out there, I picked a random one....

here’s yet another

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-insight/denials-of-u-s-immigrant-visas-skyrocket-after-little-heralded-rule-change-idUSKCN1RR0UX

ok...
double powder charge load...
double grape shot load...
fire...
KA-BOOM!!!!

you were briefly a lovely red mist before vanishing for all of eternity...

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 11:56:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »
Krimster -

Please quote from both articles where it says ANYTHING about tourist or business visas.   You can't.   It doesn't. 

Congratulations.   You have succeeded in proving FP's point.   

Adios.  Sayonara.   Dos-B-Danya.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 01:46:45 PM »

Offline jone

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
Now why couldn't you have shown that article the first time?   

1.  Too lazy to read the article
2.  Had reading comprehension problems
3.  Wanted to see if anyone would hold him accountable
4.  All of the above

(I choose 4)   ;D

Online Faux Pas

Off Topic Posts
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »
Now why couldn't you have shown that article the first time?   

1.  Too lazy to read the article
2.  Had reading comprehension problems
3.  Wanted to see if anyone would hold him accountable
4.  All of the above

(I choose 4)   ;D

It's only taken him about 6 hours to mine "something" after getting caught with his head up his ass and his mouth shooting off on something he knows nothing about. Just blind hatred for President Donald J. Trump. The Politico hit piece is just that. Short on fact and accusatory to President Donald J. Trump. Heavily leaning liberal rag with a target piece. He did institute a change in immigration and visitor visas to Muslim countries that has been upheld by the USSC. Trump did not write the laws of the US, as President he is sworn to uphold them. Trump had nothing to do with the OP's SIL's being denied a tourist visa no matter how much Krim want's to blame him. Krimster's head is still squarely lodged in his rectum.

Offline jone

Re: Off Topic Posts
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 04:13:09 PM »
FP,

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!

The Politico piece was a hit piece the same as every other political piece is a hit piece.   The facts of how many visas were handed out is correct.   

But one should make note of the fact that once Trump was elected, people were scared to get visas to the US.  Especially if they had nefarious intentions to over stay their visas.   That alone would account for the entire drop of visa applications.

The article slips around the fact that there is no provable change in policy in consular services, the department that determines who gets a visa and who doesn't.   Simply put, the State Department never reveals what their policies are.   The article does admit that lack of applications might account for the reduction in visas granted.   But, lacking any specific knowledge, the article then lumps that in with (unaccounted for) change in policy.

Every political article I read has a slant to it.   This one was no different.   But give Krimster some credit.   After whiffing on the first two sliders over the plate, at least he swung and put the ball in play.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:15:44 PM by jone »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 04:33:08 PM »
FP,

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!
Blame Trump, blame Trump, blame Trump. I call bullshit on that. Trump nor his policies on immigration had diddly to to with the OP's SIL tourist visa being denied

The Politico piece was a hit piece the same as every other political piece is a hit piece.   The facts of how many visas were handed out is correct.

Exactly my point. This latest example from Krim is a major fail as well. The number of visas may have very well been true. I did not care to look at the State Dept website to ascertain that. The piece was a hit piece and targeting Trump because of his position on illegal immigration. Politico did attempt to blame Trump and his policies (which by the way are the law) for the decline in applications. There is zero proof of that. None, zero, nadda

But one should make note of the fact that once Trump was elected, people were scared to get visas to the US.  Especially if they had nefarious intentions to over stay their visas.   That alone would account for the entire drop of visa applications.

The article slips around the fact that there is no provable change in policy in consular services, the department that determines who gets a visa and who doesn't.   Simply put, the State Department never reveals what their policies are.   The article does admit that lack of applications might account for the reduction in visas granted.   But, lacking any specific knowledge, the article then lumps that in with (unaccounted for) change in policy.

Every political article I read has a slant to it.   This one was no different.   But give Krimster some credit.   After whiffing on the first two sliders over the plate, at least he swung and put the ball in play.

Ahhhh no. No credit for Krim. He's got a bad case of head in ass and big mouth overload. The number of applications were never in question. He's proved dick as to his statement

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
a lotta references to penises and rectums in your comments...
I'm sure your colorful choice of language is random
and doesn't indicate some deep homoerotic fixation of yours
or WAIT A MINUTE....
OMG!!!   MAYBE IT DOES!!!!! ya freakin weirdo...

not sure why you want to share such information with us about your sexual preferences...
but if that makes you happy and you feel liberated now, well then enjoy!!!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 07:12:49 PM by krimster2 »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 08:28:09 PM »
a lotta references to penises and rectums in your comments...
I'm sure your colorful choice of language is random
and doesn't indicate some deep homoerotic fixation of yours
or WAIT A MINUTE....
OMG!!!   MAYBE IT DOES!!!!! ya freakin weirdo...

not sure why you want to share such information with us about your sexual preferences...
but if that makes you happy and you feel liberated now, well then enjoy!!!

Your dodge is noted and your diatribe is just another sign of your miserable failure. You've been corrected. YOU Krim are wrong. Like the pedophile you are you've got to make it sexual. Go google and STFU

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
Blame Trump, blame Trump, blame Trump. I call bullshit on that. Trump nor his policies on immigration had diddly to to with the OP's SIL tourist visa being denied

Exactly my point. This latest example from Krim is a major fail as well. The number of visas may have very well been true. I did not care to look at the State Dept website to ascertain that. The piece was a hit piece and targeting Trump because of his position on illegal immigration. Politico did attempt to blame Trump and his policies (which by the way are the law) for the decline in applications. There is zero proof of that. None, zero, nadda

Ahhhh no. No credit for Krim. He's got a bad case of head in ass and big mouth overload. The number of applications were never in question. He's proved dick as to his statement

Funny.

I can’t help but be reminded of the infamous Brezinski thought control confession hour.

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 08:56:41 PM »
Trump’s general and systemic mismanagement of immigration
has millions of articles written about it
stop pretending they don’t exist...
and that his general mismanagement has no impact on EVERYTHING the agency does...
and that’s the simple point of my post that even a 5 year old should understand
but obviously this is light years ABOVE YOU...

you expect me to believe YOUR talk of phalluses and rectums ISN’T SEXUAL and indicates a deep homoerotic interest on YOUR part?
REALLY????

why would someone use homoerotic language unless it's " their thing"? you sicko
YOU are the one who said it AND made it sexual, you freakin pervert
so don’t try and blame me and call me things you WISH you were!
you penis and rectum obsessed weirdo!!!
Gawd, the sickos you meet here on RWD!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 09:09:48 PM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 09:22:27 PM »
The quote 'Your head up your rectum' does not contain any sexual overtones.   Instead it is a general statement that means you don't look at the world around you.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 09:58:40 PM »
Trump’s general and systemic mismanagement of immigration
has millions of articles written about it
stop pretending they don’t exist...
and that his general mismanagement has no impact on EVERYTHING the agency does...
and that’s the simple point of my post that even a 5 year old should understand
but obviously this is light years ABOVE YOU...

you expect me to believe YOUR talk of phalluses and rectums ISN’T SEXUAL and indicates a deep homoerotic interest on YOUR part?
REALLY????

why would someone use homoerotic language unless it's " their thing"? you sicko
YOU are the one who said it AND made it sexual, you freakin pervert
so don’t try and blame me and call me things you WISH you were!
you penis and rectum obsessed weirdo!!!
Gawd, the sickos you meet here on RWD!!!

There's nothing sexual about it. You have an aversion to truth, not my problem. You cannot back up your statement, not my problem. You made the accusation, back it up or STFU. I called you a pedophile and there was nothing sexual to that, I believe it. I stated the obvious, your head is clearly stuck in your ass. Continue with your babble, it doesn't change the fact you Krim are WRONG!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 10:01:14 PM »
Funny.

I can’t help but be reminded of the infamous Brezinski thought control confession hour.

I fear Krim has the same affliction as Mika. Just believe it because I say it, the truth be dammed.  :rolleyes:

Online krimster2

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 10:12:26 PM »
talk about DENIAL...
please WHITE BOYZ, I'm aware of the meaning...
and also the DEEPER meaning that you MANGA cucks would prefer NOT to acknowledge...
but it's there...

and YOU are the one who chose this language, NOT ME!!
and what I said was 100% TRUE!

Trump has had a devastating impact on all aspects of the dept of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
whether it's the trade war or ANY ASPECT of immigration, it's just chaos because of Trump
and I deal with their local office on a regular basis

and lastly based on your homoerotic fantasies
I request that you leave me alone, I'm NOT that kinda guy....
I'm NOT into you OR this kinda relationship AT ALL!!!!
so I'm NOT gonna play ball with you just to feed the fantasy you have about me, you sicko pervert!!!
I thought ONLY guys who'd been in prison 10 years or longer used that "fantasy male dominance" language like the way you did...
charming life you must be living...
but EWWWWW no thanks!!!!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 10:25:08 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2019, 10:23:53 PM »
I beg to differ. You pollute every thread on this board with absolutely nothing. I'll keep your request in mind. Although, I just can't help the fact that you come to mind every time I think of President Donald J. Trump, a Great American. Make America Great Again!

Mr Mistake,

Once again .. I would not be posting on this thread, at all, if you hadn't lied about my feelings towards 'Trampu' and used my name in vain..

Online krimster2

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2019, 10:48:18 PM »
slovo to your mamichka

when you try to explain
how they should refrain
from taking your name in vain
I doubt they’ll abstain
and as far as I can ascertain
that awful JayH down in Brisbane
when he posts about Ukraine
wearing old dirty underwear with a shit stain
is even 100 times MORE birdbrain

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 11:04:14 PM by krimster2 »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 05:35:49 AM »
talk about DENIAL...
please WHITE BOYZ, I'm aware of the meaning...
and also the DEEPER meaning that you MANGA cucks would prefer NOT to acknowledge...
but it's there...

and YOU are the one who chose this language, NOT ME!!
and what I said was 100% TRUE!

Trump has had a devastating impact on all aspects of the dept of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
whether it's the trade war or ANY ASPECT of immigration, it's just chaos because of Trump
and I deal with their local office on a regular basis

and lastly based on your homoerotic fantasies
I request that you leave me alone, I'm NOT that kinda guy....
I'm NOT into you OR this kinda relationship AT ALL!!!!
so I'm NOT gonna play ball with you just to feed the fantasy you have about me, you sicko pervert!!!
I thought ONLY guys who'd been in prison 10 years or longer used that "fantasy male dominance" language like the way you did...
charming life you must be living...
but EWWWWW no thanks!!!!

You're a lost soul Krimster. I'd bet money you spew this babble with spittle on your chin. Put up or STFU. Your incoherent  rambling and attempts at diversion isn't working. You are still WRONG!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2019, 05:38:24 AM »
Mr Mistake,

Once again .. I would not be posting on this thread, at all, if you hadn't lied about my feelings towards 'Trampu' and used my name in vain..

You post on every thread. Make America Great Again! President Donald J. Trump

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2019, 06:49:53 AM »
You post on every thread. Make America Great Again! President Donald J. Trump

If you had said make America 'grate' again - then at least one part of your post would have had merit  :popcorn:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1907
Total: 1918

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM