It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Woe is me, my dating life has been ruined by Russian Women  (Read 11171 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Woe is me, my dating life has been ruined by Russian Women
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2019, 10:30:58 AM »
My two cents

I doubt fat is in, and it certainly was an issue with the ladies I dated in Russia during the early 90s. Many would not have respect for a man that allowed himself to get fat at a young age. It wasn't just not attractive, but a sign of a lack of self control. I also think its biological. These women had POWERFUL pheromones to attract the best HEALTHY mate possible. That's why at the time, women were more interested in pictures of my family, than my expensive toys. They wanted to build a nest with their man with healthy children

But when child bearing age is past, fat matters less. Most women would rather have a financially secure man. They are after a retirement plan, and weight is secondary

We had a Russian Lady in the forums last year that it perfectly. She said something like, "as long as the guy is not too ugly, he would do well in my city"

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2019, 01:52:14 PM »
My two cents

I doubt fat is in, and it certainly was an issue with the ladies I dated in Russia during the early 90s. Many would not have respect for a man that allowed himself to get fat at a young age. It wasn't just not attractive, but a sign of a lack of self control. I also think its biological. These women had POWERFUL pheromones to attract the best HEALTHY mate possible. That's why at the time, women were more interested in pictures of my family, than my expensive toys. They wanted to build a nest with their man with healthy children

But when child bearing age is past, fat matters less. Most women would rather have a financially secure man. They are after a retirement plan, and weight is secondary

We had a Russian Lady in the forums last year that it perfectly. She said something like, "as long as the guy is not too ugly, he would do well in my city"

Think you're probably right GenMish, I've come across women who have the idea that the guy supports them financially, totally. It's what they joined the International Dating site for and is what they are after. Other reasons can be found for other women, some want out of the country they are living. A few may have other reasons to these but I think most women fall under those two headings, with being provided for, retirement plan at the top.

I presume it is not necessarily a bad idea to get whatever women up then find a girl who seems genuinely well into you and vice versa even if her original intention may not be the most noble.

While I see that finances come top it's probably not a bad thing to spend a limited amount of time down the gym to try and get a girl who doesn't feel she has to fake being into the guy or turned on just to get what she wants.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2019, 02:34:16 PM »
Trench,

You really are priceless...

What is your 'experience' with FSU W?

You got played like a fiddle  - or so you'd have us believe - and now 'you know'....

Chances are you were a tight-wad and got dumped ..   Here's a clue .. do not take a second date on a foreign holiday to 'impress' her .. esp if you're a tight -wad ..

Offline GenMish

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2019, 11:53:13 AM »
Dump her and move on, you don't need to bring a boring woman to a business dinner
meeting. I've been to countless of those things both alone and with somebody.

Hi Bill How are doing? You are were probably right

I already RSVPd her, but its now over and I think I handled it well

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2019, 11:59:25 PM »
My two cents

when child bearing age is past, fat matters less. Most women would rather have a financially secure man. They are after a retirement plan, and weight is secondary

Ri-ight ...  I realise the first lady of the US might be a role-model for your 'theory', but us guys also choose whenther or not to 'dump' ladies that cannot produce kids anymore..

Only Muppets like Trench will believe this guff..

I know plenty of good looking FSU ladies in their fifties who look 10 or more years younger and choose to live alone rather than share a life with a fat sponsor...

Offline GenMish

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2019, 06:05:08 AM »
Ri-ight ...  I realise the first lady of the US might be a role-model for your 'theory', but us guys also choose whenther or not to 'dump' ladies that cannot produce kids anymore..

Only Muppets like Trench will believe this guff..

I know plenty of good looking FSU ladies in their fifties who look 10 or more years younger and choose to live alone rather than share a life with a fat sponsor...

50 plus year old FSU women are smarter than you think, they are not going to spin their wheels to try to get a fat wallet sponsor. They cant get a retirement plan anymore, they know it. They used up their holy of wholies already.  Sorry to break this to you ms, nobody is investing 6 figures in an old woman

I put a pencil to the 38 yr old I liked but punted on. I would be on the hook 250k before she could resume her good profession here.

If we want this site to do well, we need young guys. 20-25 yr old FSU women is where the value is, not after they hit the wall and they cost 10x as a much, or just need a sponsor for girls weekends in sochi to play with young men that are more exciting than their sponsor

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2019, 07:17:21 AM »

50 plus year old FSU women are smarter than you think, they are not going to spin their wheels to try to get a fat wallet sponsor. They cant get a retirement plan anymore, they know it. They used up their holy of wholies already.  Sorry to break this to you ms, nobody is investing 6 figures in an old woman

:ROFL:

Your mistake is thinking money is the first think on either party's mind .. Sure, security ..

Most of these ladies own their own place - and are WELL used to living alone and living the life they choose

So, 'thanks' ... I certainly do know these ladies are smart .. I know a few ..

If we want this site to do well, we need young guys. 20-25 yr old FSU women is where the value is, not after they hit the wall and they cost 10x as a much, or just need a sponsor for girls weekends in sochi to play with young men that are more exciting than their sponsor

Sochi was a REALLY daft example ..   It is the 'third capital' of Russia and there's plenty of guys driving Range Rovers and top end model cars, with yachts in the harbour ..  A western guy is going to have to offer something special

I think the site is more interesed in the performance of the US President than FSU W these days and that's great for the guys who actually get on a plane and refrain for 'theorising' nonsesnse .

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2019, 01:58:11 PM »

She sounds like a nice person.   She deserves better than to be used as a pawn to further your career.  I doubt you would want someone doing that to you.  I hope you reconsider what you are doing.

I've noticed throughout the years many guys who look like this (I'm not saying this is you)...

Think they deserve someone like this...

Without putting in the work to make themselves attractive to what they desire.  It doesn't work that way no matter what country you go too.   

This may come as a surprise, but there is also boring people in Russia.  They may have a different accent but even that will stop being a novelty soon enough.   

You have to find someone who has some of the same interest that you do.  Otherwise you will end up finding the next one boring.

I think you're point here is important enough to be made as a sticky LiveFromUkraine. Too many guys like the one pictured here and any towards that direction don't realise that rarely will the girl look favourably on them as a genuine prospect (not unless they have a lot of money or the girl is a not very attractive 1-4 ish or so). They may be nice to their face while they want something or to be nice but what they actually think of them is not good. The thing is if the guy in the pic or similar made an effort in their physique then they could come off a lot better and reduce their chances of being taken as a fool. I bet if the guy looked a bit buff many a UW would have a different attitude to him at heart.

It's all about thinking of how you look to a girl and how you come across I think. A guy that looks fat, out of shape or weak and nerdy isn't likely to be respected in the FSU where it can be about guys that look capable, unless of course that guy goes for a girl that is under par in the looks department and desperate for anything.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
It's all about thinking of how you look to a girl and how you come across I think. A guy that looks fat, out of shape or weak and nerdy isn't likely to be respected in the FSU where it can be about guys that look capable, unless of course that guy goes for a girl that is under par in the looks department and desperate for anything.

Buff guys aren't immune to being played.   That is why I say looks are just part of the attraction.

There was this bar close to home that I used to visit and play a little pool.  I knew many people there already.  One day this girl showed up with her mom and aunt.  I thought she was pretty cute.  It seemed many of the guys thought the same since they surrounded her with attention.  lol  I wasn't look for anything besides just hanging out and having fun.  I like to talk to people, in general, so I started joking around with her mom and aunt.   We had a lot of fun. 

The cute girl would play pool with other guys and stop to talk to her mom and aunt while I was with them.  Some jokes later, her and I played some pool.  We had similar trash talking humor when it came to competition.  I later told her that I routinely come to the bar if she wants to lose at pool again.  haha   I ended up giving her my phone number and her mom kept telling her she had to call me after they left. 

We ended up falling in love and in a relationship for a year or so.  Great girl that I would help anytime she needs it.

Man, this girl got a lot of attention.  I was surprised at how much.  I remember one time a couple guys started taking pictures of her while sitting at another table.  Creepy type of stuff like that seemed to happen around her.

I was there enjoying myself and the playfulness made me more attractive to her.  There is a lot of boring beautiful people out there that I just wouldn't be able to date.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:31:00 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2019, 02:42:18 AM »

..and how has this thinking of yours been working out, in practice, Trench  ?

Better you stun us all with evidence - rather than posting ..well .. silliness..

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2019, 03:32:04 AM »
Whats a guy to do .  Stop reading this beta s... and go chase hot russain speaking women ))))

Offline GenMish

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2019, 08:53:14 AM »
Whats a guy to do .  Stop reading this beta s... and go chase hot russain speaking women ))))

Beta S...? lol

You are like the 3rd guy that got triggered by this topic

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1876
Total: 1887

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM