It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ice Cube's Chance in Hell ...  (Read 109081 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Ice Cube's Chance in Hell ...
« Reply #350 on: May 29, 2012, 11:53:49 AM »

That rings a bell my old friend. Didn't we discuss this thing before, about the soybean vodka I mean. I still hold the same view on soy as before, it's toxic, especially for men which it will make into sissys as it has estrogen properties. But.... enjoy... hehe

:ROFL:

I don't recall such a conversation but we may have had one. You mean soy vodka will expand my manboobs?   :D I just don't really drink much vodka unless I am in Russia and then it's too much

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #351 on: May 29, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
You mean soy vodka will expand my manboobs? :D
Male gynaecomastia :D? Reminds me of something from a LONG time ago: http://www.floriani.it/VISTER-eng.htm#ODD ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #352 on: May 29, 2012, 05:48:10 PM »
Male gynaecomastia :D? Reminds me of something from a LONG time ago: http://www.floriani.it/VISTER-eng.htm#ODD ;).

Interesting and quite funny  :D Did any of those you asked previous ever admit it to you?

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2012, 06:28:03 AM »
Did any of those you asked previous ever admit it to you?
The Vitamin  B12 thing? I didn't ask, that would have been awkward, to say the least - some considered me a potential spy since I reported directly to the local US boss 8).

I was asking some clarifications about her procedures to the head of the biological quality-control lab in order to translate them more clearly. After a while, she said: "Oh, you want me to change them? OK, I'll do as you wish" - she was under the impression that the 'Voice of America' was offering subtle hints about how to do her job ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline IAmZon

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:08 PM »
Oh ... I know this is a very old thread.  I do not recall everything posted in the last 15 pages (thank God), but I do recall a bit of what occurred to me at the time to be "stupid"  advise: somebody suggested that I lay off the women for a while and only then could I be in the proper mentality.  I recall me commenting strongly in the negative.

However, it is precisely what I ended up doing!  Not necessarily by design ... but it did happen.  And after a long while things did, in fact change.

I have thought from time to time that I should re-visit this historic post to make the appropriate acknowledgements.  now I have.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #355 on: August 08, 2020, 04:08:22 AM »
maybe from a perspective of a foreigner who is a natural "mark" for those women who make a living off the visitors from the West. ML if you became fluent in Russian and lived there for a few years meeting women who don't "hang out" at popular night clubs trying to hook the next mark, I'm sure you would have a different opinion. They have a wonderful sense of humor in Odessa specific to that city only (most famous Soviet time comedians came from Odessa) and a zest for life. Sure there are plenty of criminals and dishonest people but that's why not being an obvious "mark" is important. You have to be able to blend in and meet normal women who work hard, spend time at home with family or friends on weekends and lead a humble but wholesome lifestyle. This is how the women from Odessa that I know are: a lot of fun, very loyal to their husbands (for life) great mothers and wives.

Once you stop being a "Russian bride" hunter you see things differently. I'd say that Kiev is probably the toughest place  for dating especially if you are looking for a very attractive woman. If you are stationed in Odessa you can also meet women from Moldova which is only about an hour drive away. Lots of beautiful women there. Western Ukraine is a good place to look as well. If you must look in Ukraine, I'd probably focus on the Western part if I were you.

But as anywhere you must be very careful who you decide to get serious with. Many women can be very manipulative, they know exactly what to say to push the right buttons and get you to do what they want you to do. I know that you have an eye for really beautiful ones and they can be the most dangerous... Not going to be easy to figure out with the language barrier in the way. So you really have to rely on your 6th sense, Tim. What you see is not always what you get. Really do try to listen to what your subconscious mind is telling you. If it senses something's not right and you are feeling uncomfortable about something do not dismiss it. It's going to be your best and the most reliable indicator of what's what and who's who.

Many women in Ukraine come from a very humble economic background, so their' basic survival instinct is very strong and dominant. Some will do or say anything to get ahead, use you then dump you to get to the next step up. This type of women can be found anywhere, off course, but because of Ukraine's economic conditions this kind of behavior is more common and accepted there than in countries with better economy. This applies to Moldova/Prednestrovye as well.

There is a whole other category of women to stay clear from. Women who come from dysfunctional family background and have psychological issues or psychiatric issues like BPD, Bipolar disorder and even Schizophrenia. They may be well represented among beautiful single women. This may be the reason they are single in the first place.

Like I said, your best friend is going to be your subconscious mind. If something doesn't feel quite right, do not dismiss it as a "cultural difference" thing.

Ok holy thread resurrection here. I've done this as I strayed across this piece of advice from Eduard and it really spoke to me. I wasn't sure of Eduard when I first encountered him on this forum but I think this advice is spot on and a lot of what I have found in Ukraine and some of which I have heard from others.

I think a lot of guys blame themselves on this forum or forum members blame them if things don't work out, but they neglect to think of the situation that a lot of the girls they are meeting come from. There are indeed some real pretty girls out there but many can be difficult to date or even practically undateable because of how they are. I think some women don't even realise that they are losing out by the way they act, others with schizophrenia and other mental health issues may look as pretty as they come but are hopelessly trashed because of it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #356 on: October 22, 2020, 03:34:00 AM »
Trench, It is amusing to guess what you may have written...

May be you are suggesting that's been  your tactic? ;)

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #357 on: October 22, 2020, 03:38:36 AM »
OK, Trench, I took you off ignore...it doesn't work most of the time when you are quoted.

What a surprise...You have 'tried this tactic')))

You do know you could be meeting Russian ladies in Greece, still )

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1958
Total: 1967

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM