It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Part XXXIX  (Read 4685 times)

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Blah, Blah, Blah Part XXXIX
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 07:09:53 PM »
The people at FOX doing what they do best -

No accountability whatsoever.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2021, 09:41:39 PM »

Predictable nonsense. Go chase and berate Trenchcoat.

Not quite as nonsensical as what you’re penning on here.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 05:29:44 AM »
Not quite as nonsensical as what you’re penning on here.

Oh yes it is. You still have an opportunity to dazzle the world with your brilliance. Lol. Take your time.

I know you’re way to bombed as I bet you sorely miss bullying and berating trenchcoat believing it gives value to yourself. Lol.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2021, 06:47:58 AM »
Oh yes it is. You still have an opportunity to dazzle the world with your brilliance. Lol. Take your time.

What? To only be bored senseless with your previous drivel? No thanks.

Besides, just a gentle reminder re; my previous post......

Want to stay unvaccinated? Fine by me.
Want to possibly die an early Covid death? Be my guest.

Quote from: GQB
I know you’re way to bombed as I bet you sorely miss bullying and berating trenchcoat believing it gives value to yourself. Lol.

Nice try at deflection to my perceived misdemeanours . Lol

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2021, 09:31:23 AM »
Prudent, especially flying with a planeload of folks with unknown vaccination status or had not been tested shortly prior which seems to be the norm within the US.  If such is required flying to/from the US, it should be required for domestic travel.

Fauci say's no matter what.

With the left it's about control.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:35:07 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2021, 09:45:56 AM »
If you want to re-visit any of the topics you mentioned, feel free to do so.  Suggest posting in new topics though.

Those topics are no longer allowed. You were completely and totally wrong
about Russiagate and your sources were beyond dubious. There is more
evidence of Bigfoot roaming in Jellystone national park than Trump colluding
with Russia.

Harry Reid accused Mitt Romney of not paying his taxes. After the election
when his accusation was debunked he replied, "Worked didn't it?"

Communists believe that "the end justifies the means"

The end was to paralyze Trumps administration effectiveness with
phony investigations.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2021, 10:24:47 AM »
2tall,

Regarding your comment:
With the left it's about control.

What's in a name?  Lefty, sheeple, controled, pincushions, needle freaks, whatever..  I'll take it.  The facts clearly show that what these folks you call funny names do, simply works:

First vaccination in the US 14 December 2020. 299,193 deaths prior. Yesterday 830,990 = 531,797 deaths since 14 December or 1611 per million.
First vaccination in Italy 27 December, but let's take 14 December for parity. 65,011 deaths prior. Yesterday 136,077=71,066 deaths since 14 December, or 1184 per million.

In the last three months, for the US 1191 deaths per million to 1611, a 420 per million increase.
In the last three months, for Italy 1088 deaths per million to 1184, a 96 per million increase.

Last month the difference between Italy and the US was 270 deaths per million, now that has grown to 324 per million in three months, and is still on the rise, representing a difference of 106,920 US deaths during the same period using population-adjusted figures.

A huge difference. 

Offline BC

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2021, 10:42:31 AM »
2tall,

you are attempting to put words in my mouth as GQ did. 

IIRC, long ago had a discussion with BillyB about the Mueller report.  Correct me if I'm wrong but before it was even published, we both agreed to accept the results of the investigation. Since, I've always stood by the content of his report.  We'll just have to be patient and see what Durham says, or not.  Till then, further discourse is meaningless conjecture.

If it makes you happy, I'll again go out on a limb and state that I'll accept the results of the Durham investigation.  Will you?  That should put things to bed or?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2021, 11:10:06 AM »
GQ,

Don't start blaming others if you have problems reading and comprehending the material you post.  Ya know, stuff like:

Mannequins don't talk, sneeze, cough etc.  People in planes do.

Suggest taking the time to read the source reports and studies linked in such articles, review disclaimers and learn basic things such as the difference between aerosol and droplets.  Doing so might elevate the quality and credibility of your posts instead of risking making an ass of yourself.

LMAO! You are so freaked out by your own boogeyman, you're much too paranoid to make sense in any of what you're reading. Again, what part of over 99% did you not understand!!
The study, conducted by the school’s Aviation Public Health Initiative, found that the usage of high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration systems on aircraft removes over 99% of the particles containing the virus from the cabin air.

Let me know, and I'll be happy to explain that to you, bro before you crawl and cower in your hole.
LMAO! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!! So, are you masked at home or not? Entertain us please.

This entire madness reminds me of the time when HIV/Aids first broke out. People literally didn't even want to be in the same room with people that are HIV positive. Like Karl Malone said about Magic Johnson, "I didn't want to play with that guy!".

Holy Molly! 0.001% or better mortality rate for <65 and *healthy* and people are so freaked out. Better start what you eat and begin with some healthy habits so when the grim reaper knocks on your door, he'll just pass you on by...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:53:12 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2021, 11:18:00 AM »
I have a close friend that is triple vaxed, yet he is still in full pandemic mode.  He works, and that is about it.  He thinks I'm nuts (Which may be true).   Reality seems to be that a version of the Virus is going to be around for a while.  Getting vaxed and living life rather normally may be the best way to go.  I'm going to assert for some, the virus has provided an excuse to stay holed up and still be considered in the spectrum of normal.

Fathertime!

Every single one of us needs to do whatever he/she may feel he/she needs to do (BC very likely had decided to vax and boosted a dozen times + - more if necessary, mask himself 24/7, never come out of his home/hole, just Google life and watch CNN- LMAO). This virus is here for good.

But seriously, you believe vaccine is your salvation, by all means, pronto tonto!! Don't hesitate, don't mull it over. GO! But for chissakes, you don't need to trade your sanity for the vaccine at the same time. It seems BC very likely did.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:23:34 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2021, 11:22:46 AM »
2tall,

you are attempting to put words in my mouth as GQ did. 

IIRC, long ago had a discussion with BillyB about the Mueller report.  Correct me if I'm wrong but before it was even published, we both agreed to accept the results of the investigation. Since, I've always stood by the content of his report.  We'll just have to be patient and see what Durham says, or not.  Till then, further discourse is meaningless conjecture.

If it makes you happy, I'll again go out on a limb and state that I'll accept the results of the Durham investigation.  Will you?  That should put things to bed or?

Chrissakes, no one is putting 'words in your mouth'! You did a fine job doing that yourself, BC. At least have the decency to admit you got bamboozled and bit into it hook, line and sinker because:

a) you don't live here and you relied on liberal trash heap you call  the media.
b) Google failed you miserably
c) you really are nothing but a partisan hack.

You were wrong!!! So your silly assertion of being diligent and dealing only with facts is about as far away from you as ur-anus. At least BillyB doesn't slime away from his posts when called out on it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:26:15 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2021, 11:28:50 AM »
What? To only be bored senseless with your previous drivel? No thanks.

Besides, just a gentle reminder re; my previous post......

Nice try at deflection to my perceived misdemeanours . Lol

Another adolescent meaningless response. Bust! You made a statement you cannot support. At least Trenchcoat have the cojones to back his conviction.

Run along...

Offline BC

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2021, 11:51:27 AM »

Chrissakes, no one is putting 'words in your mouth'! You did a fine job doing that yourself, BC. At least have the decency to admit you got bamboozled and bit into it hook, line and sinker because:

a) you don't live here and you relied on liberal trash heap you call  the media.
b) Google failed you miserably
c) you really are nothing but a partisan hack.

You were wrong!!! So your silly assertion of being diligent and dealing only with facts is about as far away from you as ur-anus. At least BillyB doesn't slime away from his posts when called out on it.

That's your opinion, no skin off my back.  See ya 'round.

Offline BC

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »
LMAO! You are so freaked out by your own boogeyman, you're much too paranoid to make sense in any of what you're reading. Again, what part of over 99% did you not understand!!
Let me know, and I'll be happy to explain that to you, bro before you crawl and cower in your hole.
LMAO! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!! So, are you masked at home or not? Entertain us please.

Freaked out?  hahahaha seems instead you are with such silly replies.  Learn to accept the results of studies and reports in their entirety instead of picking and choosing a line or two and posting them out of context.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2021, 12:19:39 PM »

Another adolescent meaningless response. Bust! You made a statement you cannot support. At least Trenchcoat have the cojones to back his conviction.

Run along...
Jeez, yet another attempted deflection to TC.
How’s that hole looking?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2021, 01:15:57 PM »
Freaked out?  hahahaha seems instead you are with such silly replies.  Learn to accept the results of studies and reports in their entirety instead of picking and choosing a line or two and posting them out of context.

LMAO! Out of context!! Really?!? Let's see..

found that the usage of high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration systems on aircraft removes over 99% of the particles containing the virus from the cabin air.

Try to read-it-one-word-at-a-time BC. LMAO! Understand exactly what it said, then tell me exactly where was it taken out of context.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Is it the over 99%? The HEPA? or the word 'removes'? Is it the 'high-efficiency' filtration systems? LMAO!

You're free to resort to Google if you're really having a hard time. Don't be shy.

Offline BC

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2021, 02:46:47 PM »
For the full context, read the articles you linked in their entirety.
Simple.

Over and out.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859