It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78485 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2018, 07:39:01 PM »
Miss Kherson knew you were inexperienced in sexual matters, and so used you for a holiday and new clothes! She was not really interested in you, and so please stop reminiscing about her.

I lived in southern England over 30 years ago, and found that sex was readily available! If you are a sample of southern men, then no wonder they were making themselves freely available to men from northern areas. They were seeking men not wimps!

You need to find a woman with a similar lack of sexual experience, and she will be content with you. No wonder you only want to find a childless woman. Go back to the drawing board, and think again. The women of western Ukraine are not the answer to your problem. Others may disagree

Miss Kherson did not exactly strike me as sexually experienced. She improved as matters went on but first of all did not recognise the importance of Foreplay and the positions more suitable for a height difference.

I now believe she saw relationships with foreign guys as all in, in terms of the materialistic side. She had a view that when you date a wetern guy that is what you get, that is the point of dating them over local guys. Location guys don't interest her as they are basically getting more worse the older she get and can't offer her nowhere near the lifestyle that western guys can that she wants.

Girls in southern England 30 years ago are way different from today. They was less under the influence of feminism. Now feminism is dominant and I don't mean the 'I want to get out of the kitchen' rubbish. Now they want to compete against men and will turn someone they love into their worst enemy should he get in her way. Because society is wealthier now and because if feminism they 'want to be entertained'. They have the ball totally in their court. Yes northern guys will no doubt fulfill the entertain bit, however the money i.e house criteria they would fall woefully down on. Women will split the tick box exercise and any that don't tick both these boxes will be out straight off. It is A LOT harder these days to get a good girl in southern England, hell even many fatties are getting choosy, lol.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:48:56 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 07:55:38 PM »
WHAT a strategy - pitch up and 'observe'..

The scary part is I'm working out our Trench must live in the Hants / Dorset area ..My younger daughter lives there... :rolleyes:

Is not a bad one Mobers you can learn a lot in a lot of this from just observing. Why waste time & energy hitting on women and failing when you can see others do it and fail then see why. Yes I have seen that in the past few days also.

Well if your youngest daughter lives in southern England I bet she knows that she can get guys easy by many such variety of methods that exist today. I bet she has a list if expectations which nondoubt includes the guy having a certain wealth status, etc. For her ax a woman life will be easy there, now if you had a son there it could well be a different matter.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 11:55:21 PM »
Yeah, just a final note on Krakow. I think it's probably been ruined as a pick up ground as you've no doubt had a lot of sex tourists coming here to pick up women. Even during my stay you could see the odd few prowling around. I think that is most likely the main reason young women have learned to look away from all blokes that look at them. For most women the thought of being picked up to be used as an arse by some bloke for the night is probably not a pleasant one. Probably akin to feeling like a prostitute. I see sex as part of a relationship but sex tourists just want sex and mess it up for guys like me. I think these young women fathers, girlfriends etc have probably warned them not to look. I think they read sex tourist the moment you look at them and know they are easy game if they look at you, particularly if they do fancy you like the one I caught looking at me in the shop while I temporarily faced the other direction, she then turned away and ignored me/my presence. The Catholic thing might come into play also along with pwraps an upbringing of not looking at strangers in general, particularly men for the women. I really do think that they look within what they probably regard as the safety of their social circle rather than strangers.

Krakow as many may know used to be a mecca at one point for tacky stag do's from the UK - mainly northerners. I think they have since gone on to plague another poor city, I think it is presently one in Germany. Here in Krakow apparently a lot of premises began to ban stag parties and probably pretty much all did in the end which probably helped to kill it off. Still I think it hasn't helped affairs or the view young Polish women probably have of foreign men.

Whichever way Krakow was never really the place I decided to look for women. It was really just where the plane landed for convenience so I thought to kill two birds with one stone, don't a bit of tourist sight seeing and see what the Polish girls were like. Had an easy one come up off course I would have been in there. But for me the focus was always Lviv. For a while I am likely to go on radio silence and report back afterwards. I need to focus on the task at hard and not spend too long on here. I also need to feel in a good confidentime mood and I'm afraid some members of the peanut gallery don't help on that front. It will either work or it won't but I am confident that I will at least be in a nice area if all goes south and have at least got hope that some action will be feasible there :)

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 12:14:21 AM »
You are a first class  f....g 100% idiot  .
Has it occurred to you that it is your leering at girls  that makes them want to vomit?

And again-- as long as you keep thinking anything ROOSH has said  is relevant you will NEVER get anywhere .
Add a few other pieces of dud advice  from the  forum here you believe in  ( btw do you realise the guy promoting some of that dud "advice" got the s...t beaten out of him in Ukraine?) and you keep making idiotic comments on numerous topics you have less than zero understanding of!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :trainwreck:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 01:11:39 AM »
You are a first class  f....g 100% idiot  .
Has it occurred to you that it is your leering at girls  that makes them want to vomit?

And again-- as long as you keep thinking anything ROOSH has said  is relevant you will NEVER get anywhere .
Add a few other pieces of dud advice  from the  forum here you believe in  ( btw do you realise the guy promoting some of that dud "advice" got the s...t beaten out of him in Ukraine?) and you keep making idiotic comments on numerous topics you have less than zero understanding of!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :trainwreck:

I was not leering at them, it was just a casual glance in most cases. I really don't think it is me but the environment here. Perhaps others can go take a visit or if visited comment on what they made of it.

Roosh has differing goal to me, he wants one night stands and short relationships. I want a permanent relationship, marriage, children, etc. The point is he did at least get with these women. He no doubt could have gotten into a permanent relationship etc if he wanted that but he did not. I don't agree with all of what he says but a lot of his analysis is often vang on the situation at hand that's all.

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 01:45:28 AM »
Yes northern guys will no doubt fulfill the entertain bit, however the money i.e house criteria they would fall woefully down on.

You need to loose your pre-conceptions! I have always lived in the north on a high salary, and so have never had problems regarding money and property. My wife never asked me about such matters as she trusted me, and knew that I would always deliver my promises to her. In her own words, she moved from Lilliput to Brobdingnag!

During my search, I was contacted by a lot of women in their mid/late thirties seeking a western man with whom to have their first child. I decided to find an age-appropriate wife in the late forties. PM me if you want to learn more about the way to be successful, although I will need you to be totally honest with me. It is really easy but you need to loose your pre-conceptions.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2018, 02:46:36 AM »
Is not a bad one Mobers you can learn a lot in a lot of this from just observing. Why waste time & energy hitting on women and failing when you can see others do it and fail then see why. Yes I have seen that in the past few days also.

[/QUOUTE]

And what did you leaen in Poland?  NOTHING...based on your 'observations' ....which bear no resemblance to my experience...I wonder why? :deadhorse:

Well if your youngest daughter lives in southern England I bet she knows that she can get guys easy by many such variety of methods that exist today. I bet she has a list if expectations which nondoubt includes the guy having a certain wealth status, etc. For her ax a woman life will be easy there, now if you had a son there it could well be a different matter.

Jaha...yet another FAIL

She is courting a lad she first met at school...same year...been togrther more than 2 years .

Wealth has b'all to do with their still beung together)

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2018, 12:14:07 AM »
I had him classified as an 'Andy Capp' type of person. I was obviously wrong. A yokel would be a better classification for him. It would also explain his attitude problem towards the industrial areas of Ukraine.

I suspect yokel is a compliment when applied to Trenchcoat, perhaps cretin is a better description?

Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 05:36:32 AM »
ML

Whilst I appreciate you might chose not to respond further, I STILL find your criteria to 'exclude' a working woman who wouldn't (couldn't?)  meet you during working hours as an inadvisible stance to others.

Meeting someone on a date you hardly know is akin to a pig in a poke.

Admittedly I unfortuately have to concede that Mobers may have a point on this one. I'm out in Lviv at the moment, its a beautiful place and so are the women. I have messaged a load of women across a couple of sites for the kast couple of days or so. This has resulted in just one scheduled meet up. I had been hoping to do at least one a day on average.

The main point is this, being in her city appears to afford you no advantage to being miles away, the woman still only choses those men that interest her regardless of where they are. Essentially, the woman doesnt lose out where the guy is since she will call upon those who interest her to visit her and his expense.

So the woman doesn't lose out  by chasing after guys from far away, the worst she gets to have to put up with is guys that she is interested in, writes but never visits. This gets the girl into a strop but it is not enough to get her to see a foreign guy she is not so interested in who is already in her home city. If anything she no doubt wants to see that you are interested to come all that distance to see her rather than not know that you would put yourself out as you are already there.

A bigger city like Moscow might yield better results (though I doubt that much better) but it seems here a lot of the internet girls want to have the choice of what is available internationally rather than what is in front of them, local or foreign. Again its kind of starting from ground zero in messaging these girls even if here so at these paltry results going to see if there is chemistry first with the odd girl or so is certainly no better than the visit one setup from messaging/skyping at home. Its still you verses the world of other men.

So it looks like the best policy may just be to do as Nightwish suggests and take a long weekend break to visit one whenever a seemingly suitable one pops up.

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 05:41:19 AM »
Trench,

I'm truly sorry that you are having little success in getting dates

When ML was doing this, I'm sure he wasn't

I don't think things have changed THAT much

You REALLY must be doing something wrong ((

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 07:31:51 AM »
Trench,

I'm truly sorry that you are having little success in getting dates

When ML was doing this, I'm sure he wasn't

I don't think things have changed THAT much

You REALLY must be doing something wrong ((

Not sure if there is anything I am doing wrong or if it's the small size of the city, etc. I essentially post them of a shortish paragraph explaining that I wish to meet them for a date, that I am in their city, what I am looking for (i.e Marriage, children) and why I am doing it this way (of travelling to see that there is chemistry there first).

From what I recall I think some of ML's meets might have been through business contacts. I think I remember him saying his present wife was. I think the game could have moved on a bit now, that FSW are using the dating sites more like Match, they want dominance with choosing who they see. So still good because of the number of women on there but for meet ups in smaller cities not the number of women needed.

I think perhaps these days the women have a more international view than taking what's delivered to them. They now know how the game works and will play it to their advantage.

Some of the girks I messaged haven't been on their a while so for those ones that will be shy as they have gone off and likely will not read the message. I think a bigger city may work better  Moscow where you have a load maybe 20,30 or more all on at the same time. If they are feeling the competition around them they may jump at an offer. Here in Lviv where there are only a handful on at the same time I don't think the feel the pressure/need to. Just my thoughts on it.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 07:40:36 AM »
Admittedly I unfortuately have to concede that Mobers may have a point on this one. I'm out in Lviv at the moment, its a beautiful place and so are the women. I have messaged a load of women across a couple of sites for the kast couple of days or so. This has resulted in just one scheduled meet up. I had been hoping to do at least one a day on average.

The main point is this, being in her city appears to afford you no advantage to being miles away, the woman still only choses those men that interest her regardless of where they are. Essentially, the woman doesnt lose out where the guy is since she will call upon those who interest her to visit her and his expense.

So the woman doesn't lose out  by chasing after guys from far away, the worst she gets to have to put up with is guys that she is interested in, writes but never visits. This gets the girl into a strop but it is not enough to get her to see a foreign guy she is not so interested in who is already in her home city. If anything she no doubt wants to see that you are interested to come all that distance to see her rather than not know that you would put yourself out as you are already there.

A bigger city like Moscow might yield better results (though I doubt that much better) but it seems here a lot of the internet girls want to have the choice of what is available internationally rather than what is in front of them, local or foreign. Again its kind of starting from ground zero in messaging these girls even if here so at these paltry results going to see if there is chemistry first with the odd girl or so is certainly no better than the visit one setup from messaging/skyping at home. Its still you verses the world of other men.

So it looks like the best policy may just be to do as Nightwish suggests and take a long weekend break to visit one whenever a seemingly suitable one pops up.

STOP WRITING GIRLS - go out on town, visit the local places, meet people in their everyday life.
You are doing 1 thing good, boots on the ground but still use the "Long distance" approach - STOP THAT NOW

I would think most women question what the f*** you are doing there, with this approach. So leave the computer and go out and actually DO something.

If you want to use an app, tinder works wonders even in Ukraine, blendr was one I used, it's in cooperation with some datingsite.

but your approach now is what I told you about, it will be many many lonely evenings in the hotelroom if you rely on that.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 08:07:17 AM »
Not sure if there is anything I am doing wrong or if it's the small size of the city, etc. I essentially post them of a shortish paragraph explaining that I wish to meet them for a date, that I am in their city, what I am looking for (i.e Marriage, children) and why I am doing it this way (of travelling to see that there is chemistry there first).

From what I recall I think some of ML's meets might have been through business contacts. I think I remember him saying his present wife was. I think the game could have moved on a bit now, that FSW are using the dating sites more like Match, they want dominance with choosing who they see. So still good because of the number of women on there but for meet ups in smaller cities not the number of women needed.

I think perhaps these days the women have a more international view than taking what's delivered to them. They now know how the game works and will play it to their advantage.

Some of the girks I messaged haven't been on their a while so for those ones that will be shy as they have gone off and likely will not read the message. I think a bigger city may work better  Moscow where you have a load maybe 20,30 or more all on at the same time. If they are feeling the competition around them they may jump at an offer. Here in Lviv where there are only a handful on at the same time I don't think the feel the pressure/need to. Just my thoughts on it.

Lviv is not a small city....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 08:45:57 AM »
STOP WRITING GIRLS - go out on town, visit the local places, meet people in their everyday life.
You are doing 1 thing good, boots on the ground but still use the "Long distance" approach - STOP THAT NOW

Meeting girls on the ground is a good idea but Trench should gets some easy dates with Mamba. Instant messaging and the girls on there are single. What Trench needs to understand is that he's in an area of Ukraine where they are less interested in foreigners compared to the girls on the other side.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2018, 08:48:37 AM »
Meeting girls on the ground is a good idea but Trench should gets some easy dates with Mamba. Instant messaging and the girls on there are single. What Trench needs to understand is that he's in an area of Ukraine where they are less interested in foreigners compared to the girls on the other side.

Here we go AGAIN... Like 'Mamba' will be popular in Lviv, now.....

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »

I disagree, I met several serious ladies from Lviv and surroundings.. yes it's maybe more concentrated in Kyiv and around Odessa/Mykolajiv, but that does not mean there is any lack of available very beautiful and interested women in the west of Ukraine.
For him to wrangle up one date per day should not be a problem, unaccounted for HOW you choose to do this.
Some ways are wrong, some ways works fine, my way worked excellent.

and mate.. get in the game, Mamba is not the way.. not anymore

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2018, 11:13:41 AM »

Mamba was one of the sites I used the other was FDating both I would say was only a handful of girls that logged in regularly, i.e the rest had either logged in a long time ago or was like last logged 200, 300, 500 etc days ago. So while it felt like I messaged a lot I guess it is only around half a dozen on each site where they log in regularly.

FDating brought up one briefly but she was into classical concerts in a big way - posted me the info pics to the classical concert she was presently at. I've nothing against them, I can sit there quite happily & relax but there's no way nor I think point of making out I'm into them, I'm not. I wouldn't know a thing about this or that symphony or chenserto, or whatever it is.

Anyway, managed to get this date set up with this girl tomorrow. I'm not even thinking it will be a match it would be big odds for that, but I think we can have a friendly chat and find out about each other & stuff. I used a different dating site for this date. I've looked up another but again after a handful of girls the last logged in goes to 2, then 3, etc months or longer. I don't think they get any email notifications, given up or are dating someone.

I'm then thinking what Nightwish said is right, I've got no other choice than to attempt day game. Now it's not territory I'm comfortable on as I'm not a gift of the gab sort of guy. I think though that my plan of action will be to sit it out on some corner(s) somewhere see what ones are best and  pass the time until I get a direct sure sign of attraction. This is likely to take some time but I think it's do-able. If I know the girl has a magnetic  pull to me then I think she will be open to anything.

I just have to pass over the many attractive women here who are just attractive but not magnetically attracted to me. I don't see any long term future in them as a girl thats magnetically into me will stay with me for the long term as I see it.

Nightwish has kind of made me realise that is what I have come out here for. Even if I were to bring up more of the internet the chances that they will be into me will be remote. I think this is where my best chances lay so long as a girl pops up where there is that magnetic attraction.

Hopefully the date tomorrow will help to warm me up to the approach :)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2018, 12:49:04 PM »
I'm not a gift of the gab sort of guy. I think though that my plan of action will be to sit it out on some corner(s) somewhere see what ones are best and  pass the time until I get a direct sure sign of attraction. This is likely to take some time but I think it's do-able. If I know the girl has a magnetic  pull to me then I think she will be open to anything.

Practice makes perfect. Experience is the best teacher. Talk to the ladies. Figure out what works and doesn't work based off how they react with you. You'll get better over time. If you don't, there's plenty of other guys that'll get the girls you're missing out on.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2018, 01:28:04 PM »
Trench, it has been suggested already ... but why aren't you trying Tinder ?  Your pig n a poke approach is working 'so well'  - what have you got to lose ...

Once again, you were told by many NOT to approach this trip without lining up women before .. :deadhorse:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2018, 01:45:02 PM »
Trench, it has been suggested already ... but why aren't you trying Tinder ?  Your pig n a poke approach is working 'so well'  - what have you got to lose ...

Once again, you were told by many NOT to approach this trip without lining up women before .. :deadhorse:

I've been trying Tinder but no joy, I've now even got it on an auto responder lol to accept all on ther which I could then filter later from any that responded but I doubt they will. Apparently looking up on the internet you need to be in a city the size of New York to stand it having much chance of working. That is why Bounder had results as he's in Moscow.

Yes it was a mistake not lining up women before I came out here. I see that now. However, I believe I am learning stuff and will see what/if I can make anything out of all of this.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2018, 02:05:42 PM »
I've been trying Tinder but no joy, I've now even got it on an auto responder lol to accept all on ther which I could then filter later from any that responded but I doubt they will. Apparently looking up on the internet you need to be in a city the size of New York to stand it having much chance of working. That is why Bounder had results as he's in Moscow.

Yes it was a mistake not lining up women before I came out here. I see that now. However, I believe I am learning stuff and will see what/if I can make anything out of all of this.

Nope, not at all..
I was in Chernigov for a weekend where I had a train-wreck of a date with a woman who liked to "honey trap" guys.. with all my experience I still feel like a fool and went to see her. However I ditched her the first evening after I found out she was engaged, had a child and this was only a way to "extract" cash, her b/f even drove the "taxi".

I went on Tinder, contacted a few in the right age-group and set up 4 dates that same night.  I was then approached by another 5-6 girls (yes girls) that was a bit out of my comfortzone age wise. I did meet one of them for a brief coffee, but it was pretty obvious early, not my cup of tea. Yet we had a nice chat and she was a great sweet young lady, but too young for me.

Chernigov has a population of about ~300 000 and had I stayed longer I could have had 2-3 dates per day if I wanted.
Or I could have had sex 24/7 with very young, very beautiful girls, for a ´very' small cash advance, that was the downside with Tinder I thought..

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2018, 03:46:28 PM »
Miss Kherson did not exactly strike me as sexually experienced.

You do not impress me as either couth or sexually experienced.

. . .  and the positions more suitable for a height difference.

Are you also vertically challenged?
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline LAman

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
Nope, not at all..
I was in Chernigov for a weekend where I had a train-wreck of a date with a woman who liked to "honey trap" guys.. with all my experience I still feel like a fool and went to see her. However I ditched her the first evening after I found out she was engaged, had a child and this was only a way to "extract" cash, her b/f even drove the "taxi".

I went on Tinder, contacted a few in the right age-group and set up 4 dates that same night.  I was then approached by another 5-6 girls (yes girls) that was a bit out of my comfortzone age wise. I did meet one of them for a brief coffee, but it was pretty obvious early, not my cup of tea. Yet we had a nice chat and she was a great sweet young lady, but too young for me.

Chernigov has a population of about ~300 000 and had I stayed longer I could have had 2-3 dates per day if I wanted.
Or I could have had sex 24/7 with very young, very beautiful girls, for a ´very' small cash advance, that was the downside with Tinder I thought..

Nightwish, you didn't know that tinder IS known for hooking up with women. Easy to get dates there but always with some ulterior motive.

There was a story about some guys( different ones) that got into troubles with dates from tinder, it was in SPb.

Tinder great for a date or hooking up. As long as your paying, girl will be there.... if not a couple girls.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline LAman

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

For him to wrangle up one date per day should not be a problem, unaccounted for HOW you choose to do this.
Some ways are wrong, some ways works fine, my way worked excellent.

Are you HIM?
Not everyone/anyone can easily date or easily speak with women.

Let trench do his own thing, hopefully he will figure out what is best for him. At moment he has no idea what he is doing but does seem to slowly know what doesn't work.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2018, 11:26:07 PM »

Are you HIM?
Not everyone/anyone can easily date or easily speak with women.

Let trench do his own thing, hopefully he will figure out what is best for him. At moment he has no idea what he is doing but does seem to slowly know what doesn't work.

Thanks LAman, I think you have got me down fairly well there. It's kind of held me back a lot with women in life I think. It's not really a choice on my part it's just the way I am. I mean I can talk to women a bit here & there but I'm a lot more low key as a matter of genetics I think on the conversation front.
Like you say I think I will work out at least what doesn't work then see how it goes from there. I think being out here at least gives me experience of what doesn't work so will hopefully get nearer the mark as a result.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2003
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1991
Total: 2001

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM