It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 477152 times)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #700 on: February 06, 2018, 11:46:27 AM »
I have never professed or stated anywhere on this forum that I am an expert.

But then here lies the expertise...
After glancing through this thread and others [in which I haven't commented] I can see that the opening poster has done a splendid job of making other posters just not like him very much.
Now, name calling [idiot etc.] can be expected from certain other members [some not all] as their design routinely involves harassment and various forms of trolling.
                                       :popcorn:
That stated, a marriage to any [foreign or domestic] lady requires great maturity and responsibility and even then, it's a pretty rough going sometimes.
Best of luck there.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #701 on: February 06, 2018, 11:47:54 AM »
Till then yes I will be commenting less on here, perhaps just not much at all.

Good.  btw, brevity is the soul of wit.  you often ramble on much ado about nothing.  Learn to cut your endless paragraphs to one succinct sentence. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #702 on: February 07, 2018, 12:46:30 PM »
some interesting threads came up such as Rod's that I thin

Like I say the weather is not good. As has been stated snow is half a meter deep in Moscow and that can be a problem for flights and getting around and enjoying the place - that is why I prefer to leave the winter.

speaking of Rod he's heading over to Moscow this week in the bad snow.  A man of action.  Ain't no white fluffy stuff gonna stop him.  Meanwhile...more excuses.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #703 on: February 07, 2018, 02:00:12 PM »
Trench has made two trips the last one, around six months ago.  How many should he make, and what time frames between trips is acceptable to not be an "excuse"?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #704 on: February 07, 2018, 05:06:30 PM »
speaking of Rod he's heading over to Moscow this week in the bad snow.  A man of action.  Ain't no white fluffy stuff gonna stop him.  Meanwhile...more excuses.

In the UK even less than half of this 'white stuff' would bring London airports to a grinding halt. Fancy camped out on a nice hard uncomfortable plastic seat for hours? maybe days on end waiting to see if you can get a flight out. That is what you would get from London Airports in bad weather. Rod's girl does not work so she is off all the time anyway, so is Rod, if however you book and the girl both book time off work and it all turns into a big farce either with big delays or not being able to get there at all then its going to end up a miserable and disappointing situation. Sure, you can chance it, I could go away and would if I had to if I needed to for the relationship/girl really wanted it, but I could be giving myself a hard and uncomfortable time of it - but if I waited a month or two, then I can avoid all of those wintery pitfalls.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #705 on: February 07, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »
You don't live in a country that receives a lot of snow.  I do.  That much snow wouldn't even delay flights here.   When flights are cancelled here due to weather, announcements are made, and people don't usually go to the airport.  Airlines will provide updates on when flights will be rescheduled. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #706 on: February 07, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »
Trench has made two trips the last one, around six months ago.  How many should he make, and what time frames between trips is acceptable to not be an "excuse"?

His last trip was 6 months ago? i missed that, I thought it was years ago...and what happened to the girl?

It's not about the time frame or number of trips.  It's the attitude he projects. always making excuses, something is never ideal so he can't go.

First time I went to Russia was fast.  I got the job offer, started the visa process and bam was there a month later.  No excuses or worrying about winter time, this or that... And that wasn't even for a girl but a job.

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #707 on: February 07, 2018, 06:51:05 PM »
His last trip was 6 months ago? i missed that, I thought it was years ago...and what happened to the girl?

It's not about the time frame or number of trips.  It's the attitude he projects. always making excuses, something is never ideal so he can't go.

First time I went to Russia was fast.  I got the job offer, started the visa process and bam was there a month later.  No excuses or worrying about winter time, this or that... And that wasn't even for a girl but a job.

The first girl who met him  fled before she finished her coffee!! :ROFL:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #708 on: February 07, 2018, 07:47:54 PM »
The first girl who met him  fled before she finished her coffee!! :ROFL:

Don't rub it in too much hehe.  Did he meet these girls through an agency or online?  He won't try to Skype or talk to them normally before he meets so I assume they were agency girls out for the take. And he got took. 

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #709 on: February 07, 2018, 08:06:13 PM »

It IS a CITY, not a town. And it is one of the best in the US  >:(

Boston in Massachusetts and San Francisco part of California are perhaps the two greatest cities in the United States. If you care to read, I was referring to cities or towns in England.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #710 on: February 07, 2018, 08:09:42 PM »
You don't live in a country that receives a lot of snow.  I do.  That much snow wouldn't even delay flights here.   When flights are cancelled here due to weather, announcements are made, and people don't usually go to the airport.  Airlines will provide updates on when flights will be rescheduled.

That's the problem, because it is so infrequent that we get much snow, etc here when we do many forms of transportation are unprepared for it. They've never really bothered to invest much in preparing for it as it happens infrequently. My guess is that after years of this happening it is not shortsightedness but they've calculated that they will spend less by rescheduling/cost of the disruption than it it would cost to prepare for the eventuality long term, just another case of the tight attitude of companies in the UK. Trust me we see on the News here normally at least once a year travellers sleeping rough at airports.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #711 on: February 07, 2018, 08:23:55 PM »
Don't rub it in too much hehe.  Did he meet these girls through an agency or online?  He won't try to Skype or talk to them normally before he meets so I assume they were agency girls out for the take. And he got took.

The first girl I spent a week with, I think it is the second girl to whom you refer - I did not Skype with her and only went out to meet her, leaving too little time to seriously devote to meeting another, plus I was in Nikolaev so needed to be careful of the actual 'agency girls' if I looked for another around there. We met and talked for a little while, we ate, she had a cocktail, we seemed to get on well enough but her English was pretty poor. Even still we talked a while about this and that but I don't think the chemistry was there and as 2tallbill will tell you when a girl has decided its a no-go long term she doesn't hesitate and moves on. It's the dating game and just the way it is, it was not great for me but you have to take the rough with the smooth same for anyone.

You seem to spend a lot of time on here knocking me Sting, I can't imagine you see much action at all, even though you profess you do to protect your ego the amount of time you spend on here tells me this is bs. You also professed to being well in with the FSU dating scene in Moscow but later admitted in one of you more honest down to earth moments that you found difficulty in finding one that would stay with you long term, etc. You make out on here that you're all that but obviously you aren't and are just putting on this front and constantly attacking me to avoid the all too inconvenient truth of your won problems. Face up to you're own shortcomings Sting instead of trying to divert attention mostly of your own from your shortcomings.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #712 on: February 07, 2018, 08:36:44 PM »

You also professed to being well in with the FSU dating scene in Moscow but later admitted in one of you more honest down to earth moments that you found difficulty in finding one that would stay with you long term, etc.

You make out on here that you're all that but obviously you aren't and are just putting on this front and constantly attacking me to avoid the all too inconvenient truth of your won problems. Face up to you're own shortcomings Sting instead of trying to divert attention mostly of your own from your shortcomings.

Show me the exact post where I said that?  You are making things up completely.  Finding one to stay with me long term?  Marriage isn't even my goal man.  I am dating for fun these days.  Stop twisting other people's words to suit your agenda.  Again you aren't listening.

If I showed you the photos of the girls I dated in Moscow perhaps you would be jealous. but I have no need for petty games. 

You wouldn't believe the stories if I told you anyways.  Funny you keep mentioning shortcomings.

How many dates have you been on since going back to the UK?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #713 on: February 07, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »
I ain't knocking you for no reason man.  I'm actually trying to help you but you can't seem to get it.  Many other members here just insult you, have you read what they said about you?

I told you to get a concrete plan, book a flight, talk to girls on Skype and start making friends with them.  Did you listen or do any of that?  No. Well then what exactly are you doing here yapping away. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #714 on: February 07, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »
I do admit I'm probably too harsh on you. but everytime you write something it is so contradictory to common sense.  That's why so many other members see you as a troll.

And you lashing back with personal insults means I probably hit a sore spot with you.  People don't get that upset if it weren't true.

You saying I don't get action or am putting on a front is really you being hurt.  If I told you my story in Russia you wouldn't believe it anyways. 

Figure out why things aren't going well and change it.  Most people here are turned off by your writing and attitude.  That is a reflection of your character/personality. 

I wouldn't be surprised it is similar in real life.  Learn to be a listener and a friend.  Women like that stuff.  If you are a killjoy it saps the energy out of others.  And unfortunately that is the impression you portray here.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #715 on: February 08, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »
Show me the exact post where I said that?  You are making things up completely.  Finding one to stay with me long term?  Marriage isn't even my goal man.  I am dating for fun these days.  Stop twisting other people's words to suit your agenda.  Again you aren't listening.

If I showed you the photos of the girls I dated in Moscow perhaps you would be jealous. but I have no need for petty games. 

You wouldn't believe the stories if I told you anyways.  Funny you keep mentioning shortcomings.

How many dates have you been on since going back to the UK?

You really have no idea how bad things have gotten here in the UK for guys wanting to date girls, but then you are Canadian so how could you. It's basically the problem girls have finding decent guys in the FSU but in reverse, all the decent girls are snapped up by their early twenties. Others are either career obsessed that they stay single, obese or more increasingly suffering mental health problems so severe/numerous that make them undatable at least for a LTR. The UK is cracking up bad because if all of this but were constantly told modern values will bring us a better society, there not its getting worse by the moment.

I can't remember exactly what you said about Moscow women if it was not that then it was something that told me you are not quite what you make yourself up to be in many posts. That you have some difficulty with them.

Ita not my attitude that is the problem, it is the way UK society is at present. Reverse the situation for a moment to help you understand - you think a decent guy if he goes to the FSU to live that after getting with one FSW and living there he is not going to be tempted by others? Remember I said he decided to live there in this theoretical scenario. So you think the other women will not throw themselves at him even if married or in an LTR there? Considering it's either him or the dregs of society, basically nothing. Of course they are going to throw themselves at him and the woman would rightly be concerned about this. After all many guys not all but many particularly if they had never had such attention before will be like a kid in a candy store. It's the same situation in the UK but in reverse. I really do think the UK is most likely way worse than a lot of Canada or US save a few exceptions/places.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #716 on: February 08, 2018, 04:31:30 AM »
You really have no idea how bad things have gotten here in the UK for guys wanting to date girls, .

:ROFL:

You are funny, Trench

Normal guys have no problem dating in the UK .. I DO have an idea while its 'hard' for you ..   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #717 on: February 08, 2018, 09:38:54 AM »
:ROFL:

You are funny, Trench

Normal guys have no problem dating in the UK .. I DO have an idea while its 'hard' for you ..   

Why what is your idea while its 'hard' for me? Don't tell me the usual twaddle about my attitude, social skills, etc. I'll tell you now Mobe dating among the younger generation is 'a lot' different to how it was in your day. What you really think feminism from the 70s onwards has no affect, that the growth of the female population entering the workforce and pursuing careers has no affect? That the male/female relationship dynamic is left completely unaffected by these changes or if they are the affect is only positive across the board, that there are never any negative affects of such changes even if not envisaged at first.

Don't tell me you take the Lib Dem line of a progressive society in which these changes can't possibly have any negative affect and the vision of the society such changes make is always a rosy one, lol.

I will tell you now that there are loads of guys I know who haven't had a lot of joy with women and haven't for a long time and no they are decent enough guys - they may not be the dogs b*llocks, some local celebrity or 'personality' or a particularly good job but they are altogether everyday sort of guys. The problem is many women just don't want to know because the dating dynamic has completely changed since your day. Women are now competing against men for good jobs and houses, once they have these why do they want a man without? why do they want a man in a lower paid job and/or not even on the housing ladder? What role would a man have for a woman that has it all? (or at least all she wants without relying on a man as traditionally would be the case). Or do you think nothing has changed since your day?

Offline msmob

« Reply #718 on: February 08, 2018, 10:20:11 AM »
Why what is your idea while its 'hard' for me? Don't tell me the usual twaddle about my attitude, social skills, etc.

Well, you said it ..   

I'll tell you now Mobe dating among the younger generation is 'a lot' different to how it was in your day. What you really think feminism from the 70s onwards has no affect, that the growth of the female population entering the workforce and pursuing careers has no affect? That the male/female relationship dynamic is left completely unaffected by these changes or if they are the affect is only positive across the board, that there are never any negative affects of such changes even if not envisaged at first.

'Silly boy' you KEEP forgetting that between my Bro and I we have 5 daughters - four of which who can drive and are 'big girls'  - who have b/fs and we aren't blind..   They're just smart enough not to choose a guy who has BIZARRE ideas about women and their 'place' ...

Don't tell me you take the Lib Dem line of a progressive society in which these changes can't possibly have any negative affect and the vision of the society such changes make is always a rosy one, lol.

Hardly, being - just about - a Tory voter ...    Another Trench 'theory' bites the dust .. 

Nothing's changed so radically - it's just easier to figure out someone's real life and to know to stay away from weirdos

I will tell you now that there are loads of guys I know who haven't had a lot of joy with women and haven't for a long time and no they are decent enough guys - they may not be the dogs b*llocks, some local celebrity or 'personality' or a particularly good job but they are altogether everyday sort of guys. The problem is many women just don't want to know because the dating dynamic has completely changed since your day. Women are now competing against men for good jobs and houses, once they have these why do they want a man without? why do they want a man in a lower paid job and/or not even on the housing ladder? What role would a man have for a woman that has it all? (or at least all she wants without relying on a man as traditionally would be the case). Or do you think nothing has changed since your day?

Sorry, Trench  but if these'decent' guys have anything like the 'sense of humour' or beliefs you have   - they will, indeed, find dating hard.

I've dated British woman that earnt more ( had more assets ) than me and it didn't 'bovver' me ...    ( or them )

You just keep proving why you keep failing.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #719 on: February 08, 2018, 10:39:46 AM »
Well, you said it ..   

'Silly boy' you KEEP forgetting that between my Bro and I we have 5 daughters - four of which who can drive and are 'big girls'  - who have b/fs and we aren't blind..   They're just smart enough not to choose a guy who has BIZARRE ideas about women and their 'place' ...

Hardly, being - just about - a Tory voter ...    Another Trench 'theory' bites the dust .. 

Nothing's changed so radically - it's just easier to figure out someone's real life and to know to stay away from weirdos

Sorry, Trench  but if these'decent' guys have anything like the 'sense of humour' or beliefs you have   - they will, indeed, find dating hard.

I've dated British woman that earnt more ( had more assets ) than me and it didn't 'bovver' me ...    ( or them )

You just keep proving why you keep failing.

No but you no doubt had your own house more or less paid for and decent earning income.

You have only daughters so therefore cannot know what it is like at the other end of the gender equation for guys these days. I'm talking normal enough guys that guys that lose out not lazy guys or really weird guys. If you mean by weird a guy that has not got good social skills its not weird it just means his social skills are not that great, luck of the draw. I know many women in the UK regard men as weird who don't have good social skills, I see nothing weird about it, a weird guys to me is someone really bizarre, guys that are particularly strange behaviour, or acting/looking. If by 'Big Girls' you mean your daughters are fat then they will get a far more limited selection of guys open to them - essentially just chubby chasing guys will go for them and there are not many of them in the UK, to most guys fat is a big turn off in women, a few that aren't chubby chasers will stomach them as nothing else around but most will not.

Offline msmob

« Reply #720 on: February 08, 2018, 10:53:21 AM »
No but you no doubt had your own house more or less paid for and decent earning income.

There you go - ASSuming .. 

At the turn of the Millenium my Dad died playing on the same course as Bing Crosby - different hole ... While I was out in Spain comforting me Ma and sorting out getting his body back to blighty a company I suppled - my 'best customer' - bounced a VERY large chq and subsequently went bust ...

Once all these things were put to bed I told my first wife she could have the house - I'd seek 40 percent  when the youngest finished full-time education and started from scratch... 

I wasn't much of a catch - but had no problem dating.  There's ANOTHER Trench 'theory' busted..

You have only daughters so therefore cannot know what it is like at the other end of the gender equation for guys these days.

))

Poor 'ol Trench just keeps walking onto punches..   You may remember V has a son and I was his step-dad from 17 years until now?

He never had a problem attracting lasses and I take v. little credit for that.  He had no UK qualies, spoke mid-Atlantic 'cartoon' English and couldn't drive until he was 24

Stop making excuses and blaming the UK girls...

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:05:32 PM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #721 on: February 08, 2018, 11:16:57 AM »

Once all these things were put to bed I told my first wife she could have the house - I'd seek 40 percent  when the youngest finished full-time education and started from scratch... 

I wasn't much of a catch - but had no problem dating.  There's ANOTHER Trench 'theory' busted..

))

Poor 'ol Trench just keeps walking onto punches..   You may remember V has a son and I was his step-dad from 17 years until now?

He never had a problem attracting lasses and I take v. little credit for that.  He had no UK qualies, spoke mid-Atlantic 'cartoon' English and couldn't drive until he was 24

Stop making excuses and blaming the UK girls...

So there fat then ;D Well I say this for you Mobe you're a crafty operator, keeping your ex out of the divorce courts where she could have claimed all of the house without any return once the children reached Adult age.

Thing is with your step son UK women that are looking for a guy aren't all looking for a rich guy or intelligent guy, if he displays good social skills/extrovert behaviour then all the stuff you mention won't matter, he'll get the girl. Girls here are not like girls in FSU, in the FSU girls look for intelligent guys and are not so worried if he is not a local celebrity/ think he is wonderful on the social front - they look for a guy that can provide, who is stable, etc sure being a jerk will get them running away I know not to do that. You no doubt know all this in your extensive travels out there. The economy focuses what they look for, some guy who has a big ego, ozzes confidence is no use to them if he cannot hold down a job and lacks prospects. Here it is different many girls want to be at the epi-centre of the social universe, if your not displaying a 'look at me' aura then you are not the sort of celebrity status these girls seek. You of course are of an older generation before all this 'hollywood fame, got to be somebody' culture hit us. Many of the girls in the UK these days are the height of idiocy, they thing by dating the local extrovert tosser somehow makes them 'a celebrity' or feel like one, it is unfortunately what they aspire to and delude themselves into thinking they are.

Offline msmob

« Reply #722 on: February 08, 2018, 01:14:11 PM »
Well I say this for you Mobe you're a crafty operator, keeping your ex out of the divorce courts where she could have claimed all of the house without any return once the children reached Adult age.

Must you KEEP posting daft ?

1st wife battled me in Court re my visits and kids coming out to Cyprus AND my offer - which - many wasted thousands that our daughters should have enjoyed  - later -  is what she was told she must accept.

I shall now add lack of legal knowledge to your
1/ Political
2/ Brexit
3/ Dating
4/ Economic
5/ Sense of humour

deficits..

Thing is with your step son UK women that are looking for a guy aren't all looking for a rich guy or intelligent guy, if he displays good social skills/extrovert behaviour then all the stuff you mention won't matter, he'll get the girl. Girls here are not like girls in FSU, in the FSU girls look for intelligent guys and are not so worried if he is not a local celebrity/ think he is wonderful on the social front - they look for a guy that can provide, who is stable, etc sure being a jerk will get them running away I know not to do that. You no doubt know all this in your extensive travels out there. The economy focuses what they look for, some guy who has a big ego, ozzes confidence is no use to them if he cannot hold down a job and lacks prospects. Here it is different many girls want to be at the epi-centre of the social universe, if your not displaying a 'look at me' aura then you are not the sort of celebrity status these girls seek. You of course are of an older generation before all this 'hollywood fame, got to be somebody' culture hit us. Many of the girls in the UK these days are the height of idiocy, they thing by dating the local extrovert tosser somehow makes them 'a celebrity' or feel like one, it is unfortunately what they aspire to and delude themselves into thinking they are.

Once again, you simply prove you  have no idea..

I moved to Cyprus - set up a biz - found my CY partner was a cheat and started again ... my then eth RU partner was Divorced from a dollar millionaire - had her own home - no mortgage and lent me her car .  I paid the bills

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #723 on: February 08, 2018, 01:50:34 PM »
Must you KEEP posting daft ?

1st wife battled me in Court re my visits and kids coming out to Cyprus AND my offer - which - many wasted thousands that our daughters should have enjoyed  - later -  is what she was told she must accept.

I shall now add lack of legal knowledge to your
1/ Political
2/ Brexit
3/ Dating
4/ Economic
5/ Sense of humour

deficits..

Once again, you simply prove you  have no idea..

I moved to Cyprus - set up a biz - found my CY partner was a cheat and started again ... my then eth RU partner was Divorced from a dollar millionaire - had her own home - no mortgage and lent me her car .  I paid the bills

So you'be been through a few then, gives me the impression you went with whatever and didn't focus on their character enough. I think if you hadn't proposed a deal in court to the first wife you would have got taken so did well there. Even 40 percent for a guy in a divorce court is a very good outcome and no doubt not often achieved.

And yes I have to keep posting daft :D

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #724 on: February 08, 2018, 02:43:24 PM »
Trench stop the trainwreck.  I lived in London in my late 20's.  Had no problem getting a date there.  And not in Moscow either. 

Girls like guys and vice versa. It's the same all around the world. 

I suggest you ask a female friend what their impression is of you.  The answer could guide you and make you realize what you are lacking.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541446
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1710
Total: 1718

+-Recent Posts

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM