It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)  (Read 17447 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion)
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 02:31:12 PM »
Sure, that is why women spend on average, an hour getting ready in the morning, spend thousands on grooming products, clothing, etc.  Plus, they have the advantage of a short shelf life.

Were it so easy for women, there wouldn't be millions of them on dating websites across the world.

Your attitudes display your ingrained misogyny yet again.  This is why, ultimately, you will not be successful, unless you change your attitude.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Could you define what you mean by the 'short shelf life' of a woman vs a man? Last stats I saw, women live longer than men. If you were a man, I might think that was an argument from a misogynist .

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 02:35:14 PM »
It is a biological reality, for the most part.  I am referring to first marriages, assuming for life, not couples who are seeking second partners after a divorce and no desire to raise a family.

1.  Women have only a certain number of years to get pregnant and have children.

2.  Men generally seek women younger than they are, as evidenced here, often by decades.  A woman over 35, or even a little younger, will have a far more difficult time finding a suitable man than will a man of the same age.

That's not misogynistic, it's the reality of the dating market.  Of course there will be exceptions, but that's what they are - exceptions.

This post was composed without the aid of google
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019, 03:00:58 PM »
Sure, that is why women spend on average, an hour getting ready in the morning, spend thousands on grooming products, clothing, etc.  Plus, they have the advantage of a short shelf life.

Were it so easy for women, there wouldn't be millions of them on dating websites across the world.

Your attitudes display your ingrained misogyny yet again.  This is why, ultimately, you will not be successful, unless you change your attitude.

They may have a shorter shelf life but most women get plenty of offers from men during that shelf life as they have a womb and can give birth. Most men want kids so women get snapped up. Even the fat and ugly women get some of the action. In the UK we're so desperate for women, many men will take anything with a womb doesn't matter how ugly, fat, demented, bad character traits, numerous mental health problems, etc If it has a womb it's a goer. I'm not like that though, I want a girl I'm really into and not for being a hot model either.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »
 Trench----"Absolutely loathe short hair on women, it's fine for old age pensioners as women at that age are passed being attractive anyway."
I am certain pensioners the world over, are breathing a sigh of relief at being granted permission by you to wear their hair as they wish, as they are no longer attractive to you.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2019, 04:01:45 PM »

Boethius, I would rather have been born a WW than A WM.

You can make that happen!  A number of men have been unhappy (or did not identify) with their birth genitals. 

Snip snip, let you hair grow long, implants, hair removal, hormones....  think about all the attention you would receive.   It would preempt any desire for a trip to Ukraine.

If you do not want surgery, keep your wiener and just dress the part as in the fine British film Crying Game.  You know what men want, so go for it.   

When completed, please post photos.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2019, 04:35:47 PM »
You can make that happen!  A number of men have been unhappy (or did not identify) with their birth genitals. 

Snip snip, let you hair grow long, implants, hair removal, hormones....  think about all the attention you would receive.   It would preempt any desire for a trip to Ukraine.

If you do not want surgery, keep your wiener and just dress the part as in the fine British film Crying Game.  You know what men want, so go for it.   

Afraid it would be the real deal for me or not at all, I'm not wanting to look a freak which is what all of those trannies look. Even the odd few that do look female are just weird freak below the clothing. All that op stuff is just messing a person up to something they will never truely be. Those lot just kid themselves that they look/are the part which is the saddest thing. Nope I'll just have to suffer the deal I was dealt with and do all I can with whatever I can do.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2019, 11:17:41 PM »
You're still upset about your cat after all this time ::) You could have always got it stuffed :D[

To the point that it's owner and I contemplated duping you into thinking she fancied you..getting you to visit ..thinking you had scored...and we would have had you stuffed....yes.....

Boethius does of course have a better track record than either of us but then things are easier for women. Rarely is it a man's choice to finish a relationship but instead it's often a woman's.

What?

Another Trench, classic?! 

You are priceless entertainment

Offline Boethius

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2019, 08:17:07 AM »

:ROFL:

The trend among a lot of transitioners these days is to keep the penis.  Then they are outraged when lesbians refuse to date them.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GenMish

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2019, 08:50:42 AM »
Sure, that is why women spend on average, an hour getting ready in the morning, s

Trench is a guy, done deal. This thread needs to get back on topic

We found that that one hour of getting ready can have other uses. My Lady in her 20s didn't use that much time, but in her 30s and 40s , yes an hour or more. But I think she enjoyed it. Some advice, we remodeled and made the nursery part of the Master Bathroom with a makeup area and a sitting area. I would read newspaper articles to her, and we would chat about local and world events. It was really neat. I highly recommend remodeling the Master Bathrooms to best fit the needed extra time. Not only was it good bonding time for us, but a heavenly experience for me watching a supermodel prepare herself

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2019, 09:03:12 AM »
I would never want my husband to talk to me while I'm getting ready in the morning. 

It's not just make up, incidentally.  My make up takes about ten minutes.  My hair, which needs to be dried and styled daily, is what takes the bulk of my preparation time. 

Offline GenMish

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2019, 09:41:59 AM »
I would never want my husband to talk to me while I'm getting ready in the morning. 

It's not just make up, incidentally.  My make up takes about ten minutes.  My hair, which needs to be dried and styled daily, is what takes the bulk of my preparation time. 

After 2078 posts to strange men hunting for women in the FSU for sex and marriage, maybe you ought to give your husband a shot at talking to you when you are primping in the morning?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2019, 09:51:11 AM »
I type over 100 wpm, so posting here is not particularly time consuming.

My husband and I spend a minimum of 4 hours together every day, a little more on weekends.  We usually go for a 2 hour walk every day and that's when we talk.   He did not grow up in a typical Soviet family, and he would find sitting in a bathroom, even a luxurious one, to talk rather bizarre.  Plus, there's not much talking to be done when a blow dryer is running at full blast.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:58:18 AM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2019, 02:13:08 PM »
Well now, this IS very pertinent to our discussion:

http://www.returnofkings.com/71115/35-pretty-girls-who-became-fat-and-ugly

From Boe's favourite authors, Roosh no less. Personally I concur with Roosh, number 12 is the most upsetting, a compete transformation to a he-she, truely awful viewing :(

Offline ML

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »
Sure, that is why women spend on average, an hour getting ready in the morning, spend thousands on grooming products, clothing, etc. 

My Ochka is an exception.  She is virtually always ready to go out the door before me, with only a 5-10 minute notice/decision.

Even for a full dress formal occasion, it  takes her no more than 10 minutes on makeup and hair (this is after hair has been washed).

One big factor is probably that she does not ever use any foundation (I think that is the word), but only does some dusting (or some such) with a soft brush dipped in powdery type stuff, light work on lashes and brows, lipstick usually in car.  And her skin is far from naturally perfect.

And I would bet she/we have spent less than $200 on makeup items in the nearly 8 years she has been here in USA.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2019, 02:47:45 AM »
I think that figure is for all toiletries - make up, shampoos, deodorants, skin care products, perfumes.

I don't spend that much on all of the above items either.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2019, 02:48:48 AM »
Well now, this IS very pertinent to our discussion:

http://www.returnofkings.com/71115/35-pretty-girls-who-became-fat-and-ugly

From Boe's favourite authors, Roosh no less. Personally I concur with Roosh, number 12 is the most upsetting, a compete transformation to a he-she, truely awful viewing :(

I haven't bothered with the link, as I'm not interested in the opinions of a 40 year old man child living in his mother's basement.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2019, 03:56:16 AM »
the Roosh forum has a special topic on Ukraine.
There are some real knowers and many dirty or uninteresting posts also.
The problem is that Roosh kicks a lot of posters, for no understable reason often, generally the most interesting guys.

So you will find there some interesting informations sometimes but you have to sort it out.

The last trend brings to the light is the competition getting fierce for men in the big cities (Kiev especially but also Kharkov, and we should add Odessa and Lviv) and some think to go in second class cities.
Girls start to show super ego syndrom (US - european disease).

I myself had few messages with a Kiev girl on Badoo recently and her tone was nasty.
She seemed entitled to have the super princess treatment while being already 42 and not a 9 (but at least a 7+ or a 8 based on the photos, however a little fat considering her weight).
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Gator

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2019, 05:39:00 AM »

And I would bet she/we have spent less than $200 on makeup items in the nearly 8 years she has been here in USA.

Pardon me?  I don't believe it.  Repeat, I don't believe it.  Are you sure she has Slavic blood? 

I guess you do not track her expenditures, or haven't looked at prices in the past few years.   I also do not track the Cossack Woman's expenditures.  Yet I have experience of occasionally walking with her in fine malls (meaning I pay), and invariably she stops at the glitzy cosmetic counters of the high end stores.  We do not dally, as she knows what she wants, and buys quickly.  Suffice it to say, my credit card "cash back" tally increases significantly. 

I don't care.  This is not a budget item worth the effort of debating.  I would lose, and besides, the cosmetics make her feel happy.   

She is close with her 30-yo daughter, and the two spend much time together artistically applying cosmetics they purchase on the internet, where I assume lower prices can be found. 

Both are careful shoppers; its the quantity of purchases that is overwhelming.  Amazon makes an average of three deliveries per week.  And that excludes the USPS deliveries.   Her response, "It was on sale, and I have saved you so much money."

Offline ML

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2019, 08:18:36 AM »
Quote from: ML on Yesterday at 05:26:40 PM

Pardon me?  I don't believe it.  Repeat, I don't believe it.  Are you sure she has Slavic blood? 

I guess you do not track her expenditures, or haven't looked at prices in the past few years. 

Well believe it or not as you wish; but it is absolutely true.

She has her own credit card, but rarely uses it and even then, I am the one who pays off all the credit cards (and in fact all bills of any type), so I know what she spends and on what although I don't call this tracking, it is only matching up the paper slips with the monthly bill.  I have never ever voiced any disapproval or questioning why she bought anything.

And, in fact, it has been myself that has been with her and insisted that she buy whatever she wanted when we were looking at cosmetics, and such went on my credit card, as does probably 95% of our expenditures.  Anything nice I buy for her (clothes, etc), I have to remove price tags before she sees as she will complain that the items cost too much.

She is 100% pure Ukrainian both sides for at least 3 generations back.

- - - - -

More helpful info regarding financial matters:

1) Both Capital One and Chase have credit cards paying one and one half percentage points back in cash.

2) I have never ever paid one dime in credit card interest my entire life; that is, just use credit card for convenience and pay 100% off each billing cycle.  If you know you won't be able to pay off 100% of credit card each month . . . then don't buy the item!

3) I have had medical doctors (even well established ones) as clients who were paying 18% or more on JCPenney credit cards.   Unbelievable financial stupidity and irresponsibility knows no bounds.

4) Capital One has (or at least had) promotion wherein they paid $1,000 bonus (after only 60 days) for new money ($150,000) coming into a savings account and currently paying 2.25% on the savings accounts.

5) HSBC is currently offering $750 bonus (after 90 days I think) for $100,000 coming in and paying also around 2.25%.

6) Some CDs are now paying above 3%, but usually have to tie your money up for 12 months to get the highest rates.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 08:22:22 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2019, 02:02:15 PM »
the Roosh forum has a special topic on Ukraine.
There are some real knowers and many dirty or uninteresting posts also.
The problem is that Roosh kicks a lot of posters, for no understable reason often, generally the most interesting guys.

So you will find there some interesting informations sometimes but you have to sort it out.

The last trend brings to the light is the competition getting fierce for men in the big cities (Kiev especially but also Kharkov, and we should add Odessa and Lviv) and some think to go in second class cities.
Girls start to show super ego syndrom (US - european disease).

I myself had few messages with a Kiev girl on Badoo recently and her tone was nasty.
She seemed entitled to have the super princess treatment while being already 42 and not a 9 (but at least a 7+ or a 8 based on the photos, however a little fat considering her weight).

Yeah, I read a bit of the forum but not had the time to delve too deep into it.

Definitely know what you mean with the girls, not all of them of course. Have found the odd few Minsk girls with a bit of attitude. Also more girls seem to specify more nearer to their ages than used to I think. I think it's probably as more men look to eastern Europe for women. Word spreads how much better they are than WW. Also as more WW either shun WM or just make themselves too unsuitable a lot of WM have no other option. Women competing against men in the workplace because of feminism is destroying our society. I think as well as forms of communication get easier it's easier for WM to get involved and make the journey. The smaller lesser well known provincial cities of the FSU are definitely the way to go I think. Taking the edge of any negatives is also a good idea I think as well, so working out a bit, etc all a good idea.

Offline Gator

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2019, 02:43:32 PM »

Well believe it or not as you wish; but it is absolutely true.

I take your word for it. 

I bet my wife spends more than that on just the cleansers - face, eyes, et al.   She does save our used coffee grounds for some type of facial scrub.  She will not show me the techniques, perhaps fearing I would take the grounds for myself. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2019, 02:51:27 PM »
Ah, just read the Roosh forum on Ukraine, one of the threads is blaming the visa free regime to  the EU Schengen areas that Ukrainian girls with bio passports can now get. Also the start up of low cost flights by Ryanair as another potential problem. Now not wishing to make this a brexit thread but if we leave next week or soon under no deal it could go a long way to reverse this problem. The EU are running up a big debt and it could be the start of the end for them. The UK will no longer be contributing so other countries will be asked to contribute more, that won't be taken well. Main thing is that many east Europeans, Poles in particular are likely to return home or at least be shut off from going to the UK if they are not already residing in the UK - now THAT'S a big bonus! :) Most of the immigration from Poland  is to the UK.

Now that may make it more likely that polish girls will appear on the International Dating circuit. Most likely though there will be a big kick back from Poles in Poland over Ukrainian workers and hence all Ukrainians, even those purporting to be just travelling. So there may be a reversal soon in not just Ukraine but also in Eastern Europe, particularly if there EU funding is reduced. Till then I wouldn't bother too much with Kiev but the poorer provincial areas where the competition is not as great.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2019, 02:58:01 PM »
Ah, just read the Roosh forum on Ukraine, one of the threads is blaming the visa free regime to  the EU Schengen areas that Ukrainian girls with bio passports can now get. Also the start up of low cost flights by Ryanair as another potential problem.

And that's a potential problem because . . . .?

You have to compete on your personality?  On who you are, rather than being an escape from poverty, and then always looking behind your back for the guy that will "steal" her from you?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2019, 03:11:20 PM »
Post war 1945 in UK women were force fed anti feminine propaganda to  make up for a shortage of workers so instead of looking after their families they started to delegate their home work to others and compete with men.  Now 4 or 5 generations later the mind set has stuck.  Ask any Ukrainian woman what they think to the UK woman's way of life and she would be appalled.   I've now been to 4 Ukrainian family  houses and the dynamics are so much more feminine than your average butch British housewife.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2019, 03:14:48 PM »
You obviously never visited the USSR.  There was even a phrase that recognized this -

я корова я и бык
я и баба и мужик

Societies don't change that significantly in less than three decades.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:23:31 PM by Boethius »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1858
Total: 1869

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM