It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello guys!  (Read 56649 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello guys!
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2018, 06:02:41 AM »
I normally fly via Manchester or Heathrow - via Turkish or Brussels Airways ...  to Istanbul or Moscow

You'd think the former might 'qualify' me  - if not the latter ..;)

Offline lyndontom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2018, 09:57:20 AM »
I normally fly via Manchester or Heathrow - via Turkish or Brussels Airways ...  to Istanbul or Moscow

You'd think the former might 'qualify' me  - if not the latter .. ;)

Never had a problem either entering on British passport, irrespective of origin of travel. Also done Turkish airlines most often. Most days now, through immigration on automated passport machine and straight through in minutes. Not disputing that it doesn't happen, but if coming into the UK on a UK passport, why would they ask?

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #252 on: January 27, 2018, 10:01:05 AM »
Ok I just read those.

I'm not seeing anything that's any different from what I had to do, to get my Portuguese passport, and comparatively, Portugal is HARDER:

I'm not disputing that the process isn't lengthy, but don't the Portuguese give out passports to Brazilians and those from Guinea Buissau without much hesitation?

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #253 on: January 27, 2018, 10:16:17 AM »
MANY US girls popped the "do you want a visa" question at me on the first date. Way to be rude. And don't get me started on that stupid feminism #metoo crap going on over there.

Many US posters here are concerned about scammers, including green card scammers, so it's not just AW asking this question.

#metoo may have gone too far now, but it is not "crap".  You've never been a woman who has been sexually harassed.
UA girls... here's a story: A village of about 100 people got attacked by an army 10 times the size. They resisted for months, until finally the commander of the larger army decided to offer a truce to talk to these people out of respect. One came out. The commander said "Out of respect for your bravery and strength, we will allow your women and children to pass unharmed, carrying whatever they can on their backs". The guy from the small village went back inside.
Moments later, the women came out... carrying the MEN on their backs.

You do know that never happened, right?

UA girls can kiss.
You can thank UM for that.

Warm, affectionate and sexy as all hell, they can also DRESS.

I call it "flower and bee".  UW, on average, dress more provocatively because men there have more options so the women have to stand out.
I had some of the best sex of my life in Ukraine (and that's saying a LOT for a Brazilian, trust me on that)

Again, thank UM.

When a guy hurts a UA girl, she will brush it off like it's nothing, she knows it's his loss. And she won't lash out at the next one. She understands.

BWAHAHA.  All that means is that the UW you were hooking up with were leeches.  No normal UW would just brush off a man's bad behaviour with no feelings. I have witnessed first hand some of their "revenge" plots. 

Saturday mornings, I call a number of relatives in Ukraine.  So, I asked three men, one in his twenties, two in their thirties, if in their experience, your statement is true.  They nearly laughed me off the phone.  The one in his late thirties just recently married, after changing girlfriends frequently, anywhere from six to twenty four months, usually after living with them, since about age 22.  His mother was worried about this pattern, as he'd move in with them after a few weeks of dating, then eventually dump them.  His mother was usually the one answering the phone when they called looking for him.  Sometimes, even their mothers would come to her, begging her to speak to him and take their daughters back.

These are women who are raised to be wives.

Again, too broad a statement.  Most Ukrainians, I agree, do know how to cook.  But not all do.  If they are normal, they are raised to want families, not to be a wife.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:29:10 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline msmob

« Reply #254 on: January 27, 2018, 10:25:19 AM »
Knew that put-down was coming ...   ;) 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2018, 10:26:31 AM »
It's not a put down.  Just a dose of reality. >:D
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #256 on: January 27, 2018, 11:11:36 AM »
Saturday mornings, I call a number of relatives in Ukraine.  So, I asked three men, one in his twenties, two in their thirties, if in their experience, your statement is true.  They nearly laughed me off the phone.  The one in his late thirties just recently married, after changing girlfriends frequently, anywhere from six to twenty four months,, usually after living with them, since about age 22.  His mother was worried about this pattern, as he'd move in with them after a few weeks of dating, then eventually dump them.  His mother was usually the one answering the phone when they called looking for him.  Sometimes, even their mothers would come to her, begging her to speak to him and take them back.

Oh the life I could have lived in the Ukraine, ahh :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #257 on: January 27, 2018, 11:20:57 AM »
US is all about appearances. They have better tricks to fool you into thinking they're hot. Check out Jenna Marbles' youtube channel. She actually has TUTORIALS on this. These girls can't do anything. They can't kiss, can't dance, can't dress (not really), can't cook, these are cold, stiff women, who will treat a date like a job interview, especially if you're not from the US. MANY US girls popped the "do you want a visa" question at me on the first date. Way to be rude. And don't get me started on that stupid feminism #metoo crap going on over there.

Completely agree Rod, pretty similar here with UK girls, they've been brainwashed into putting careers as the be all and end all. Then there is all the metoo feminist stompede to see men as the enemy. UK girls here to are often cold, aloof and often view men in demeaning way from the outset. You see guys it's not just me that has seen this.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #258 on: January 27, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
Completely agree Rod, pretty similar here with UK girls, they've been brainwashed into putting careers as the be all and end all. Then there is all the metoo feminist stompede to see men as the enemy. UK girls here to are often cold, aloof and often view men in demeaning way from the outset. You see guys it's not just me that has seen this.

Posted by a clueless misogynist ...

UTTER TWADDLE - as usual

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:41:46 AM by msmob »

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #259 on: January 27, 2018, 11:27:52 AM »

Trench, I do feel you sometimes get a raw deal here, but come on man, get a grip. We both live in the UK, you're not living in a world you can pretend is exactly how you portray it and expect everyone to believe you absolutely. there are great women here, just as there are anywhere. If you can't attract them, then you need to take a look at yourself or be more realistic.

I don't know what your background or history with women is, but you seem to make excuses for your failure with women and your blatant insecurity that the next one will leave you at any given minute for a 'better' man before you've even met is bordering on ridiculous.

You're going to have to change your mindset if you want to be successful with women anywhere, not just FSU. Sorry, but people here have told you time and time again and it's the truth.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2018, 01:39:46 PM »
@Trenchcoat  I understand the reasoning behind your post, but let us all move on from the Brexit debate and look forwards to a happy future together! I live in an inward-looking area well away from affluent southern England, and so understand why people voted Brexit. I get nasty comments and disapproving looks from people when mentioning that my foreign wife needs a spouse visa. My darling wife reads the online UK newspapers, and is well aware of the Brexit debate. She worries about her English accent not being good enough for the UK. If your search for a FSU wife is genuine then this is your future! Good luck in your search, and maybe you will meet a woman from Moldova who can follow the Romania passport route!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2018, 02:35:22 PM »
I live in southern England so the affluent part which also voted for Brexit with me.

Anyway, back to Rod, Rod I think you need to think of earlier comments by LAMan I think it was and others such as myself. As in how well do you know this girl, are you actually in a relationship with her, etc since you have only been with her for a week. A lot of guys, myself included have found that on the second or third week with a girl things not go quite as well. Going out to spend time with her is a good idea - but you were insistent on finding a job first and all that is now out of the window. I'm assuming that is because it's gone flat in that front as often can happen, I know job interviews can often come to nothing as I have been there. That's find but you still need to think of your financial position when all of this has played out, however that should be. I get the impression you kind of are a hit easy come easy go in your life outlook and I think you need to think about what you really want out of a relationship long term. I just wonder if you kind of hop from relationshup to another without much permanency.

Offline msmob

« Reply #262 on: January 27, 2018, 03:49:23 PM »
I live in southern England so the affluent part which also voted for Brexit with me.

Funny how all the places I've ever chosen to live voted remain... they were also 'affluent' and populated with students - our future - they voted remain ..

Inward-looking is a VERY polite way of describing 'leavers' ..

Offline GM_Rod

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #263 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
Many US posters here are concerned about scammers, including green card scammers, so it's not just AW asking this question.

#metoo may have gone too far now, but it is not "crap".  You've never been a woman who has been sexually harassed.
You do know that never happened, right?
You can thank UM for that.

I call it "flower and bee".  UW, on average, dress more provocatively because men there have more options so the women have to stand out.

Again, thank UM.

BWAHAHA.  All that means is that the UW you were hooking up with were leeches.  No normal UW would just brush off a man's bad behaviour with no feelings. I have witnessed first hand some of their "revenge" plots. 

Saturday mornings, I call a number of relatives in Ukraine.  So, I asked three men, one in his twenties, two in their thirties, if in their experience, your statement is true.  They nearly laughed me off the phone.  The one in his late thirties just recently married, after changing girlfriends frequently, anywhere from six to twenty four months, usually after living with them, since about age 22.  His mother was worried about this pattern, as he'd move in with them after a few weeks of dating, then eventually dump them.  His mother was usually the one answering the phone when they called looking for him.  Sometimes, even their mothers would come to her, begging her to speak to him and take their daughters back.

Again, too broad a statement.  Most Ukrainians, I agree, do know how to cook.  But not all do.  If they are normal, they are raised to want families, not to be a wife.

The visa question should never be asked by anyone on a first date, I don't care where they're from or what the hell is happening in their country. Period.

#metoo is not TOTALLY crap. You know what I mean. We need to start a #notme movement. As in, not all men suck.

The revenge thing... When I talk about this type of thing, I'm talking about odds. Percentile of female behavior having dated women from all the countries we're talking about, and a few others. US are the worst by far in all the way I described and just in any other possible way you want. FSU women are the best.

Why do you think there's overwhelmingly more sites trying to scam guys into getting one of those women? Everyone who cares to find out, knows they are better.

Being raised to want a family is even better than to be a wife. Can't have a family without being a wife first though. Unless they adopt and become single mothers, but that's outside our scope here.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2018, 04:54:28 PM »
No, I disagree, they are not "better".  I am of Ukrainian descent, married to a man from Ukraine.  I have relatives from the border with Poland all the way to Siberia.  I also lived in Ukraine.  For every story you can tell me of a caring, warm, UW, I can tell you one of a woman who abandoned her children, or married for a passport, or material gain.  People are people the world over.  The reason for all these sites is because men can "trade up", look wise, and Ukraine is mired in poverty and corruption, so women are willing to marry men they barely know.  The Baltics and Russia have women of equal beauty.  The "MOB" industry dried up overnight in the Baltics, once they were admitted to the EU.  Russia's MOB industry has taken a big hit thanks to the Russian government.  Only in Ukraine is this industry entrenched.

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #265 on: January 27, 2018, 05:45:38 PM »
No, I disagree, they are not "better".  I am of Ukrainian descent, married to a man from Ukraine.  I have relatives from the border with Poland all the way to Siberia.  I also lived in Ukraine.  For every story you can tell me of a caring, warm, UW, I can tell you one of a woman who abandoned her children, or married for a passport, or material gain.  People are people the world over.  The reason for all these sites is because men can "trade up", look wise, and Ukraine is mired in poverty and corruption, so women are willing to marry men they barely know.  The Baltics and Russia have women of equal beauty.  The "MOB" industry dried up overnight in the Baltics, once they were admitted to the EU.  Russia's MOB industry has taken a big hit thanks to the Russian government.  Only in Ukraine is this industry entrenched.

:applause:
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline msmob

« Reply #266 on: January 27, 2018, 10:15:11 PM »

Offline GM_Rod

« Reply #267 on: January 27, 2018, 10:37:22 PM »

People are people, sure...

But for the sake of opposing any argument made about anything, it's always pretty easy to find an exception.
I have American friends who are girls, who aren't horrible.
And Brazilian friends who are girls, who are completely work and career oriented like the Americans.
It goes on and on...

But I'm talking odds. My American friends admit their women are bad, over half of them are with a girl that's not from there.
You're actually the first person from the FSU that I came in contact with, to contradict the statement that the women there are better...

It's an odds game. I'm much more likely to meet a girl I can talk to, in a musical setting, as opposed to, say, an art gallery.

FSU definitely has better odds for a man who is disappointed with the women in their home country, to go and find one, and part of the reason why this is true, is in your statement.
Brazil is also "mired in poverty and corruption", but you'd be surprised if you looked at my Tinder results when I'm in Brazil, and when I set it to Kiev. Night and day difference. Then again this last bit would be only about looks, but...

Ultimately this is my thread. MY experience has been better with Ukrainians and Russians than any other women.

This has gotten way off topic because the thread was started to find help on getting my girl here. It's ok if we stray, just not so ok if EVERY contribution from someone, is going to be to debunk what I say, unless it's for informative and helpful purposes, which is not what you are doing.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2018, 10:49:05 PM »
If you are playing the odds, they are not in your favour.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #269 on: January 28, 2018, 01:28:38 AM »
Quote from: GM_Rod link=topic=22404.msg475916#msg475916
...if EVERY contribution from someone, is going to be to debunk what I say...

Welcome to the forum Rod :D :welcome:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 01:31:08 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #270 on: January 28, 2018, 01:32:59 AM »
Funny how all the places I've ever chosen to live voted remain... they were also 'affluent' and populated with students - our future - they voted remain ..

Inward-looking is a VERY polite way of describing 'leavers' ..

I'll answer this on my thread so as not to derail Rod's thread here. :offtopic:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2018, 01:37:19 AM »
Rod, I am still not sure as to the whole relationship thing you have going, but I think athe this stage best thing is to go and do what you now plan. Go see the girl enjoy what you can, if it gets to it do the whole Romanian visa thing and take the relationship as far as I goes. It may work out real well for you and either way you'll no doubt learn loads so good luck :)

Oh, and keep us updated here ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #272 on: January 28, 2018, 02:33:31 AM »
Rod, I am still not sure as to the whole relationship thing you have going, but I think athe this stage best thing is to go and do what you now plan. Go see the girl enjoy what you can, if it gets to it do the whole Romanian visa thing and take the relationship as far as I goes. It may work out real well for you and either way you'll no doubt learn loads so good luck :)

Oh, and keep us updated here ;)

..and how are your 'plans'  working out, oh 'expert' ?

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #273 on: January 28, 2018, 05:54:23 AM »

"Never tell me the odds" Han Solo.

Depends if you are talking for long term relationship/marriage vs finding a girl to date.

Speaking from personal experience,  the women in Russian are more genuine and friendly than in North America.  Most won't give you attitute if you try to talk to them, ask them out...

I've lived in Russia, Asia, North America, England.  Russia was the easiest place for me to meet and date girls.

Offline GM_Rod

« Reply #274 on: January 28, 2018, 06:45:08 AM »

Exactly!! The odds are ALWAYS against us.

This is why we need to try to manipulate as much as we can.

For example:

Country A: 8 out of 10 women are gorgeous
Country B: 3 out of 10 women are gorgeous

Now, people are people, right? So typically a man is looking for a number of things in a woman, but almost all of the time it will also include beauty.
Where does he have better odds of finding it? Country A or B?

;-)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541446
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1636
Total: 1643

+-Recent Posts

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM