It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin is Ruining Russia  (Read 232969 times)

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Putin is Ruining Russia
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »
You left me no doubt.  :P

Since you are so wise and all knowing, perhaps you can tell us why the recent cease-fire between Israel and Hamas which was supposed to last for 72 hours, failed after only 3 hours.

Back on topic, perhaps you can tell us why approximately 300 of the pro-Russian soldiers killed by Ukrainian special forces soldiers in the re-capture of Donetsk Airport, were actually Russian citizens who came from Chechnya; this after we've been told time and time again by Putinocchio that he was not supplying soldiers or weapons into the conflict.

Perhaps you can tell us why there is so much collaborating evidence that it was a Russian supplied BUK missile which shot down MH17, such as Russians soldiers bragging about it on social media, and then quickly taking down their posts; such as satellite imagery, such as photos and videos of the BUK being taken back to Russia early in the morning, etc?  Of course you will claim that it's all fabricated evidence, correct?

Are the trainloads of dead Russian soldiers going back to Russia fabricated?  Are the leaders of the alleged separatist uprising fabricated?  They've already admitted that they are not only Russian citizens, but that they are also former members of Russian intelligence agencies, and that they were at the Crimean invasion -- the one which Putinocchio first claimed did not happen, but then later relented and admitted. 

In the meantime can you tell me where I can get some of those magic cookies?   :thumbsup:

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2014, 02:53:57 PM »

You are as dense as that little chihuahua side kick you are fostering.

Keeping this on the  canine level, I don't know your breed, yet your responses suggest mad dog.   Have you been strolling recently with the Englishmen Manny in the midday sun?   

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2014, 03:24:03 PM »
Keeping this on the  canine level, I don't know your breed, yet your responses suggest mad dog.   Have you been strolling recently with the Englishmen Manny in the midday sun? 

I will remind you what you said in case you're affliction is worst than I thought...

Unlike you, I will admit to being wrong.  However, I am not wrong in this instance. ...

...so now you understand why I called this statement bullsh!t.

Bow-wow!   :P
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2014, 03:30:32 PM »
You got me.  One for you.

The 72-hour ceasefire between Israel Hamas lasted 90 minutes.  And you expect me to offer a solution for peace.   

hehehe...no I won't demand you offer a solution for peace...just so long as you don't insist I do either! 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »

+1000      ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline AnonMod

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2014, 04:23:19 PM »
All Posters
The political discussions do test the limits of the TOS. Because it is in the region of the genre of RWD it is permitted. However, please keep it civil and limit it to the region
This account does NOT accept PM's. If you need to contact the RWD Staff, please use the 'Report to moderator' link.

Offline jone

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2014, 07:30:22 PM »
GQ,

It is time to stop insulting people on here.  I do not like the moniker Chihuahua.  It is an intentional insult.  We agreed to stop insulting people on this forum, but you cannot.  Moreover, there are much better ways to get your point across without sending out insults. 

Perhaps you could engender a 72 hour seize fire.  I'm sure the forum would welcome it.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2014, 10:38:11 PM »
GQ,

It is time to stop insulting people on here.  I do not like the moniker Chihuahua.  It is an intentional insult.  We agreed to stop insulting people on this forum, but you cannot.  Moreover, there are much better ways to get your point across without sending out insults. 

Perhaps you could engender a 72 hour seize fire.  I'm sure the forum would welcome it.

All I did was state *facts*. I'm offended for you implying I'm insulting you or anyone.  :rolleyes:

You should apologize for that transgression...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:41:54 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2014, 11:28:11 PM »
A couple points to this AK....

1.  Where did you get that 5-11 KM?  The CNN report specifically says they don't have a firing position.  If you are basing your position on the firing range, of 5-11KM you must be reading something else...because I've re-reviewed the video clip and story once again and don't see any mention of 5-11KM. 

Look at your CNN video again, at 0:36, where it clearly shows the distances (in dark red).

2. THREE US OFFICIALS confirmed a ballistic missile launch.

You now believe your Government officials, after all that's been said here?  :cluebat:  Priceless!  :clapping:

3. The Retired General comes on at around 2.30 of the video...he certainly believes it is physically possible for this to be a ballistic missile launch.

Rubbish!  Look at it again, and this time try to ignore the captions.  Major General Spider Marks (it's not in quote marks, so it must be his real name - I'll bet he had fun at school) specifically describes the weapons at 2:46 as "long range surface to surface missiles."  Not once does he, or the reporter in Donetsk, use the term "ballistic" - that appears only on the caption to the story, and in Barbara Starr's narrative.

4.  Now NOTHING else has been mentioned..days later....clearly this story is being buried...and it is working....as biased as RT is...this is just as bad...and I'm still surprised our media isn't asking more questions...I don't know if this legit story will ever see the light of day...

If there were missiles used, I'm all for disclosure.  However, AGAIN, I don't believe that:

a)  they were ballistic; or
b)  that such missiles, with a half ton payload of high explosive, were the cause of any of the damage that I've seen in Lugansk.

I will add a caveat - there must be a lot of footage that I HAVEN'T seen, and some of that may show what are undeniable missile strikes.  If so, I'll revise my opinion.  Until that happens, I won't.

There's also one other thing which I find utterly repellent and revolting, and this applies all around the world, not just in Lugansk - the number of people who appear to have lost their humanity because they don't even pretend to help some of these hurt or dying people who just might, with a little bit of that help, be able to be saved.  And why?  Because they are so intent on using their phones to film what has happened that they forget the core reason why humans are different from most animals - compassion.

Offline Doll

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2014, 05:57:38 AM »

Offline cc3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2014, 06:21:51 AM »

What was interesting to note reading RWD during that time was the knee-jerk reactions coming from our boasting of bands of ex-military personnel within our membership showing blatant bias and absence of objectivity that added nothing more than just exacerbate wrongful condemnation and unnecessary confusion. I am specifically citing cc3 and BillyB. I can only hope MOBers like these aren't representative of our entire military personnel. We'd be in trouble more than we thought.

Thanks for your constructive criticism, you pro-Russian military, anti-US military little La-la land dwelling twerp.

Hardly an MOBer...I saved my Luhansk fiancee and daughter from the Donbas hell hole and we now peacefully reside together in Lviv, wondering about the unmitigated naivete of you spoiled resident westerners with your unrealistic views toward the barbaric, terroristic, and murderous muscovite invaders.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2014, 07:56:03 AM »
Look at your CNN video again, at 0:36, where it clearly shows the distances (in dark red).

I reviewed the first and shorter link..and I see what you are saying...later in the video they say they don't have information where exactly the (Ballistic) missiles originated from...so I don't know why they presented a map at the .36 mark.

You now believe your Government officials, after all that's been said here?  :cluebat:  Priceless!  :clapping:

I think you are saying that we shouldn't be trusting Govt. officials and I agree....BUT in the cases where information is reported that is contrary to the interests/narrative of the govt. I am ALL EARS. 

Rubbish!  Look at it again, and this time try to ignore the captions.  Major General Spider Marks (it's not in quote marks, so it must be his real name - I'll bet he had fun at school) specifically describes the weapons at 2:46 as "long range surface to surface missiles."  Not once does he, or the reporter in Donetsk, use the term "ballistic" - that appears only on the caption to the story, and in Barbara Starr's narrative.

I had a elementary school cohort with the name SPIDER....his name was considered cool and was only a plus as far as I could see.
I reviewed the video and according to Starr the sources used the word 'ballistic', the general did not.

If there were missiles used, I'm all for disclosure.  However, AGAIN, I don't believe that:

a)  they were ballistic; or
b)  that such missiles, with a half ton payload of high explosive, were the cause of any of the damage that I've seen in Lugansk.

I will add a caveat - there must be a lot of footage that I HAVEN'T seen, and some of that may show what are undeniable missile strikes.  If so, I'll revise my opinion.  Until that happens, I won't.

There's also one other thing which I find utterly repellent and revolting, and this applies all around the world, not just in Lugansk - the number of people who appear to have lost their humanity because they don't even pretend to help some of these hurt or dying people who just might, with a little bit of that help, be able to be saved.  And why?  Because they are so intent on using their phones to film what has happened that they forget the core reason why humans are different from most animals - compassion.

We will see about disclosures, but it looks doubtful now. 

Regarding cameras...it happens in many venues...you see a schoolyard brawl and 12 cameras are recording while somebody is getting beaten to a pulp...  One positive side is that these recordings often lead to convictions, and most people aren't going to intervene anyway...but yeah regarding dying bleeding people it is hard to imagine not doing something to try to help...so I hear you.

Fathertime!   

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline jone

« Reply #462 on: August 02, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
Thanks for your constructive criticism, you pro-Russian military, anti-US military little La-la land dwelling twerp.

Hardly an MOBer...I saved my Luhansk fiancee and daughter from the Donbas hell hole and we now peacefully reside together in Lviv, wondering about the unmitigated naivete of you spoiled resident westerners with your unrealistic views toward the barbaric, terroristic, and murderous muscovite invaders.

CC3,

I am happy to hear that you and your fiancee are safely moved to Lviv.  Every day we see different neighborhoods being fought over in Lugansk.  Can you give us your fiancee's observations and perhaps some insight into what you believe is happening there right now?

I think we all lost track of you when you made the move.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #463 on: August 02, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »
CC3 , congrat, you have done the right thing on time
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #464 on: August 02, 2014, 01:23:48 PM »

I don't know, it sounds like a typical MOBer to me.  You went in and saved a much, much younger damsel in distress.  I thought that was the MOB code of conduct.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2014, 01:47:44 PM »

You're welcome! I'm glad you're able to compose the knee jerk long enough to gather yourself and do the right thing. I wondered about that during that time. Why would anyone be posting on message boards prolifically when he could be spending that time taking his family out of harm's way.

I feel the pain bruddah. It sux living in a country knowing the government you support has your booty in their crosshairs during their merry bombing expeditions then deny it so the citizens can vent their anger unto someone else. Remember the *Blame Bush* days? That was so much fun! Anyway, the only difference here with us now is, this government isn't doing it in-country - at least not yet. But rest assured, we've done it, man!

Btw- did you go to Kiev and filed a complaint when you found out they were the ones bombing you guys in Lugansk? LOL. I hear they're *democratic* now so I would guess they'll have a special room for you so they can listen to your complaints with full and undivided attention. I encourage you to do that, man.

I can only hope they won't tell you what Gator said - *don't be so shocked, these things happen*!  and that there's 46 million Ukrainians and a few dead innocent ones shouldn't make a whole lot of difference.

Anyway, better days ahead, eh!

Oh, and yes...if you would like to think you're not an MOBer, of course you can think that.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:52:43 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Manny

• Commercial Member
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2014, 02:21:26 PM »
Have you been strolling recently with the Englishmen Manny in the midday sun?

Is there more than one of me?

Oh, and yes...if you would like to think you're not an MOBer, of course you can think that.

MOBers are never MOBers according to them. All the rest of them are MOBers, but not them. You have been around long enough to know that.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:26:57 PM by Manny »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2014, 02:55:21 PM »
I cannot understand Russian, except for maybe spaceba, priviet, etc. I imagine the conversation goes something like this:

Interviewer:
What do you think of the people on Maidan who ousted their President?

Putin:
These were crazy people. We all saw the molotov coctails and the brave Berkut Riot Police. These crazy people even destroyed their own buildings in Kiev. Law and order are now a thing of the past. Yanukovych spoke very good Russian and they tried to kill him. He is now safe in Russia. He is my friend. He shared his wine collection with me and I told him where to get beautiful carpet and the best furnishings....Yes they elected Poroshenko, but the elections were not fair and did not include our friends in Donbas. As, you know, we have fair elections in Moscow and Krim. The junta in Kiev was organized by the CIA and Brussels. Obviously, the people of Ukraine cannot choose wisely if they want free trade with the EU. We must remind them of how much they should love mother Russia.

Interviewer:
Will Russia be sending more troops to Ukraine?

Putin:
Russia has not sent any troops or weapons to Ukraine, but if Russian-speakers in Ukraine ask us for help, we must do the right thing. I cannot talk about it. I will say that there are no more problems in Krim.

Interviewer:
Thank you for your honest answers...

mysterious video:

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:16:20 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2014, 03:08:01 PM »
His actual words?

'...At the same time, the (Russian)public, while apprehensive about the growing conflict next door, has wearied of it and blames both sides. “I think that there is a growing feeling that it has gone too far,” said Olga Kryshtanovskaya, a sociologist who studies Russia’s political elite. “The general feeling is similar to when people see children playing around without adult supervision, and suddenly they set the house on fire...'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/23/world/europe/putin-speech-reassures-russians-over-ukraine.html?_r=0

Offline sleepycat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »

MOBers are never MOBers according to them. All the rest of them are MOBers, but not them.

Is that a quote straight out the book you authored and is promoting Manny?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #470 on: August 04, 2014, 05:53:17 PM »
:::::::::::::::::::::::::AND SO GOES THE SAGA OF MATT LEE AND THE KEMO-PSAKI ENCOUNTER:::::::::::::::::::::
August 4, 2014
MS. PSAKI: Oh, can we go to Russia?
QUESTION: Sure, sure.
MS. PSAKI: Ladies first, and then we’ll go to Lebanon.

QUESTION: Of course. I’m sorry. (Inaudible.)
MS. PSAKI: Go ahead, Russia.

QUESTION: I did.
QUESTION: Oh, I didn’t hear it.

QUESTION: A couple of briefings ago, Marie said that you guys continue to see weapons shipments from Russia into Ukraine. I’m wondering what, if any, detail you can give us on what you’re seeing, where you’re seeing it going, when you saw it go.
MS. PSAKI: Sure.
QUESTION: Thank you.
MS. PSAKI: I will see, Nicole, if there’s any other details we had beyond what we have – we do continue, of course, to see evidence that Russia is supplying the separatists with arms, materiel, and training. I think Marie noted evidence last week that the Russians intend to deliver heavier, more powerful multiple rocket launchers to the separatist forces in Ukraine. Since the shootdown of the MH17, multiple rocket launcher activity at – there has been multiple rocket launcher activity – sorry – at a Russian site in southwest Russia. That has continued, and multiple rocket launchers continue to depart and return to this site at irregular intervals. Further, we think that Russia may be preparing to transfer heavier multiple rocket launchers to the separatists. Those are the recent updates that we’ve really had in terms of our concerns about the transfer and supply of weapons and movement on the ground.
QUESTION: Are you saying that that’s new today, or that’s what she said – that sounds remarkably similar to --
MS. PSAKI: That’s – I’m not sure if she outlined all of that last week. I’d have to check back. That’s the latest I have. I’m not aware of new information. It’s something we’re still seeing ongoing on the ground.
QUESTION: Okay. And when you say “lots of activity” in this southwestern area of Russia, what do you mean?
MS. PSAKI: Well --
QUESTION: Would you – is it being moved across the border, or is it being moved – like what, if you can say what --
MS. PSAKI: Well, we’ve expressed concern about that in the past. Obviously, providing --
QUESTION: Right.
MS. PSAKI: -- supplies to the separatists would, in most likelihood, require that in some capacity.
QUESTION: Right. I’m just trying to understand the language.
QUESTION: You’re concerned. You’ve seen lots of activity. I’m just trying to get more exact language about what that activity is.
MS. PSAKI: Well, there have obviously been reports of troops gathering. There have been reports of movement of supplies and individuals and materials across the border. So it’s all of those.
QUESTION: It looks like today the biggest movement of supplies and troops across the border was actually from Ukraine into Russia. Do you have – what do you make of that?
MS. PSAKI: I’m not actually sure which piece you’re referring to, Matt.
QUESTION: Well, several hundred Ukrainian soldiers crossed the Russian border today, according to numerous reports and officials. And I’m just wondering what you think.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :o :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
MS. PSAKI: Well, there’s --
QUESTION: Presumably you would have asked the Ukrainians --
QUESTION: -- what’s going on with their troops.
QUESTION: I mean, I don’t think that they were invading Russia. But --
MS. PSAKI: I think that’s fair to assume.
QUESTION: But what were they – what’s going on? I mean, this is just bizarre.
MS. PSAKI: Well, there are conflicting reports, and we really don’t have verification one way or the other. The Russians claim they deserted. The Ukrainians claim they were forced across the border due to heavy fighting and are being held by Russia. We’re unable, at this point, to confirm either of those accounts.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :o :::::::::::::::: :o :::::::::::::::: :o ::::::::::::::::::: :o ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

QUESTION: All right. Well, when you say you don’t have verification, can I ask you what the verification is for the other troop movements that you just – or the movements of the multiple rocket launchers and – around the base, the Russian military facilities in the southwest?
MS. PSAKI: Well, we have a range of information that we have available. I don’t think I’m going to detail it further.
QUESTION: But you’re not prepared – but – so you’re not, at least at this point, prepared to make that public? You don’t have – I mean --
MS. PSAKI: We have been making information public --
QUESTION: Right.
MS. PSAKI: -- as we can. If we can make more information public, we will certainly venture to do so.
QUESTION: Could you – yeah, well could you try to get this latest? Because the last time that you put out the – so which was, what, a Sunday, two Sundays ago, right?
MS. PSAKI: Mm-hmm.
QUESTION: I mean, it was immediately – people went over it with a fine-toothed comb. I think some – I don’t know how – what their expertise was in looking at the satellite images, but they were less than compelling to some people. And frankly, the calls for more evidence, particularly on the plane, the downing of the plane, have been coming from a lot of different corners. So we eagerly await more.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :P ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
MS. PSAKI: Duly noted.
QUESTION: Thank you.
QUESTION: On this --
QUESTION: What about reports that the Russians may be conducting a vast military exercise along the border with Ukraine, including about 100 different fighter jets, Sus and MiGs?
MS. PSAKI: Well, we are deeply concerned by Russia’s plan to conduct a large military aviation exercise this week in areas bordering Ukraine. Exercises of this kind are provocative and only serve to escalate tensions. Russia has repeatedly called for a peaceful solution to the situation in Ukraine and must match its words with deeds by ceasing the flow of weapons, fighters, and money into Ukraine, and by moving its military forces away from the Ukrainian border.

There's no business like show business, like show business, like show.....

lordtiberius

« Reply #471 on: August 04, 2014, 07:55:02 PM »
I suppose it is news to some people that DC is full of nit wits.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #472 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:46 PM »
GQ, what's your point in posting an incoherent conversation? To really know what's happening on the ground in eastern Ukraine, you'd have to actual be there to see it OR have some good sources of info. There are certainly MANY different sources that say the same thing: Separatists are being supplied by Russia. We know this. It's common knowledge at this point. Are you disputing it? Are you saying it's western propaganda?? What do you like to see happen in this conflict? This should be interesting.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2014, 12:04:21 AM »
Gorbachev:
'.."The electoral system we had was nothing remarkable but they(Putin and Medvedev) have literally castrated it"

Offline Shadow

« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2014, 01:53:36 AM »
GQ, what's your point in posting an incoherent conversation? To really know what's happening on the ground in eastern Ukraine, you'd have to actual be there to see it OR have some good sources of info. There are certainly MANY different sources that say the same thing: Separatists are being supplied by Russia. We know this. It's common knowledge at this point. Are you disputing it? Are you saying it's western propaganda?? What do you like to see happen in this conflict? This should be interesting.
Name the sources and you know the answer.
Gorbachev:
'.."The electoral system we had was nothing remarkable but they(Putin and Medvedev) have literally castrated it"
You are hopefully aware that Gorbachew was considered an American puppet long before the current happenings?
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2377
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2360
Total: 2371

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM