It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are Russian women interested in Indian guys?  (Read 121354 times)

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Are Russian women interested in Indian guys?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 07:56:16 PM »
In Kyiv, I noticed some UW/IM couples dating but never encountered a married couple.

My wife said one of her friends dated an Indian for nearly a year but, somewhat like the poster a few posts upthread from here mentioned, she got the impression that he was not going to marry her due to family issues with accepting a caucasian wife and broke up with him.

If you're serious and let her know it I would think there was no obstacle from their side.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline Sharp

• O|DN0^7.............
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 07:48:40 AM »
Hmm!... Seem's some beautifull girl of bule eye's from russia like me !.... I have light brown eye's!........

Offline GregfromGa

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
I was recently on a cruise ship. There were at least 3 RW who were dating IM that worked on the ship.

Offline mies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
I am just curious to know whether Russian women would be interested in Indian guys or not. I am 28, single and I currently live in USA. I guess I am attracted to Russian women. I have spoken to a couple of Russian girls here and they have a sexy accent. Also, I have heard that Russian women are family oriented, no drama when compared to American women.
date a russian girl and see. If she says yes to your marriage proposal - then she is clearly interested in Indian guy. ;-)

Offline miladana

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
How long did you live in India?  Or better still, how long have you been in the US and do you plan on living in India or the USA when you get married?

Your last statement is wrong.  Russian women have lots of drama!  More so that AW, I would say...

I am married to an Indian man. Yes, I agree Russian women have much more drama than Western women.

we live in San Fransisco... now I am pregnant and hence I am in India with my inlaws.

Do Russian women marry Indians? : well,

[1] Stalin's daughter was married to an Indian.
[2] Maria Abratova, an award winning Russian author and media personality is married to an Indian { I second her views: " Indian men are one of the best in the world.. educated, family oriented... etc}
[3] Someone over here mentioned North indians , yes, he is from north and is really handsome.

There is racism in Russia, yes.. but i think, so is there in India and in the west. I found California to be the least racist place in the USA, if not in the world. There are many Indians in the Valley and a bunch of them are married to American women.. for sure..

My husband has a software company and we have 3 women from Eastern Europe working there.. one of them girls is dating a French guy, another is married to a guy from Fiji { with Indian ancestry} and the third one is my cousin who is engaged to an Indian man :)

Indian men, in the west are highly educated, very successful { yes, it means rich} and I have to say they have more family values than .. lets say the French :)

cheers
mila

Offline vinny82

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 11:40:34 AM »
Hi,

I accidentally ended up at this page while querying the same if Russian women were interested in Indian men.  I have heard a lot of Indian-Russian couples but had no first hand experience.

Anyways, last to say, one of my friend who is 6 ft, good looking, light skinned Indian man, well educated, well behaved, who will be settling in the  East Coast, USA, is looking for a good looking and well behaved Caucasian girl for marriage.  If anyone of you know someone or are interested, do hit me up. His parents are totally OK with his idea of marrying a Caucasian.  :)

I am in search of a woman of my dreams also, I am the only child to my parents so they have no choice but to listen to my Wishes :D.

I wasn't sure if you had the answer but I thought Id answer this Qn and broadly referencing to other posts.

A good % of Indian guyz who are in the US have come for education or company sponsored work. Of these Company Sponsored and are temporarily in the US could already have been married also.

Be what ever it is, a lot of these are just looking for just fun and casual relationships with Caucasians females cuz they are totally attracted to the light skin and their beauty. 

It is very hard to convince the traditional parents to accept a Caucasian as their Daughter-In-law, they are so adamant and bring family respect, values, traditions and relatives and all non sense and brainwash the guys. 90% of the times the guyz give up the proposal unable to take up the pressure and go against their Parents wish.

Most  Indian men are family oriented, caring, respect values and so the divorce % is so low, because they are of very adjusting nature.

There are few wise matured Indian Individuals whom I have come across, who know what they want and could live up to their dreams and luckily happen to be his parents are flexible, modern and from a cosmopolitan town.  This might work out well if he decides to live in the US, going back to India might be a little tougher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to comment on someone saying Northern Indian Men are good looking/strong/ good in bed. In short this is not true.   Such fake publicity is result of the Discrimination and Cold war of people of two regions. People in India just fight among themselves on the basis of region, color, race and casteism. Sad but true. So if you get into northern region, there would be people fighting amongst them selves showing different reasons.

Don't you see Good looking/ less good looking and /bad looking all available in your towns? this is common in any country or region, the % might change. The North tries to discriminate the south on color basis and few myths.

Most of the Northern India are light skinned with good % in comparison to south India, ma be about 20%. Some claim the reason behind as due to the mixing with Barbarian Invaders and Fair Skinned Invaders and Muslims who entered the country from Northern Region. 
Southern region tend to be more dark skinned because they have more Sunshine and are closer to the equator and far away from the Himalayas. That doesn't mean fair skin ppl don't exist in the south, and a lot of men are equally and extremely good looking in South also. Southern region people are more religious and traditional who respect family values and traditions and have rich religious culture and are  more god fearing.

History says due to the Dravidian invasions during Ancient India, a lot of blacks were in India too as some of their generic trails were found in some people from remote parts of  southern India.  It is a little less in North India as these men were driven away during the killings during later invasions by the Barbarians. If that is the case, should the men from South India be better in Bed for having some of the genes from blacks? So North India men being good in bed in contrast to south is fake publicity of the racism and cold war that prevails between northern region to southern region.

Cheers-
Vinny

Hi Coolindian27,

I was just wondering how long have you been in the USA for? Are you considering coming back home to India?

I hope you didn't mind me asking... The reason for that is that on several forums I read stories about how Indian guys date white girls in the USA and then come back to India and marry an Indian girl that their parents find for them. Arranged marriages still do exist in India and often guys are too afraid to go against thier parents' will.

I totally understand tranditions and all, but I do think that it is unfair to the girls that they date here and then leave heartbroken. 

What do you think about that? Do you think it is possible for an Indian guy to truly fall in love with a Russian/Ukrainian girl in the USA and marry her? What about his family? Wouldn't his parents object?

A Ukrainian Girl
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:22:13 PM by vinny82 »

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »
I have spoken to a couple of Russian girls here and they have a sexy accent. Also, I have heard that Russian women are family oriented, no drama when compared to American women.

Unfortunately for me, I can no longer detect the sexy accent since I have heard it so much from so many different women.

But you are 180 degrees off concerning your assessment of drama.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline magnetic_fields

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »
I am just curious to know whether Russian women would be interested in Indian guys or not. I am 28, single and I currently live in USA. I guess I am attracted to Russian women. I have spoken to a couple of Russian girls here and they have a sexy accent. Also, I have heard that Russian women are family oriented, no drama when compared to American women.

Hey CoolIndian, I am Indian as well (parents came from india to the USA in the 1970s) and I have seen and heard of many indian man/russian woman couples. In my personal experience I would say I have had more in common in terms of "family values" with russian women rather than american women.  However even though it will be more of a challenge because of our ethnicity there are many opportunities to find open minded russian women.

And when I visited russia last year my parents had met the girl I was seeing in Moscow. They hit it off right from the start and my mom definitely had no problems with it (this was of course after months of talking first and convincing them of my pursuit). You should send me a private message and I can tell you more about my trip as i think you and I are in the same boat so to speak.

best,

MF

Offline ajayrat

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »

I am married to an Indian man. Yes, I agree Russian women have much more drama than Western women.

we live in San Fransisco... now I am pregnant and hence I am in India with my inlaws.

Do Russian women marry Indians? : well,

[1] Stalin's daughter was married to an Indian.
[2] Maria Abratova, an award winning Russian author and media personality is married to an Indian { I second her views: " Indian men are one of the best in the world.. educated, family oriented... etc}
[3] Someone over here mentioned North indians , yes, he is from north and is really handsome.

There is racism in Russia, yes.. but i think, so is there in India and in the west. I found California to be the least racist place in the USA, if not in the world. There are many Indians in the Valley and a bunch of them are married to American women.. for sure..

My husband has a software company and we have 3 women from Eastern Europe working there.. one of them girls is dating a French guy, another is married to a guy from Fiji { with Indian ancestry} and the third one is my cousin who is engaged to an Indian man :)

Indian men, in the west are highly educated, very successful { yes, it means rich} and I have to say they have more family values than .. lets say the French :)

cheers
mila

Can you find me a nice girl with blonde hair?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1983
Total: 1993

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM