It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364220 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1625 on: November 29, 2022, 04:34:05 PM »
Things are  in order and soon ready to start.
I finally complete enough information on Insta.
This application is shit. I would have fired off the whole IT team from the beginning. 
It's a PIA to deal with.

But it's done.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1626 on: November 29, 2022, 04:48:37 PM »
So I had to make a plan. There is a woman I want to meet again but I didn't let any new last 4 weeks and she didn't also communicate.
Why? Because after one week I realized that our communication was in disbalance so I had to slow down mine in frequency and in volume. Because if only one works in the relationship the other becomes the prize, and that ends very bad. 
And then here we are. No communication anymore.   

So you could consider to come back in her city and meet her again, and some other girls also. Additionaly I have an acquaintance in this city. 
But to be honest that's finally not the plan. I don't want to rush after her because simply it will put me in a bad frame. 

So the plan is to land in another city, spend one week and from there I could in four hours join the second city.

I also  want to test the water by sending her a message in advance and see what her reaction could be.
So it will let me more room, less pressure. If nothing good comes from her, I can simply stay in the first city. More comfortable, less hassle. And just enjoy my life. 

You need to decide what should come first, and I don't want to run like a puppy in her city even if it's important for me to watch if this door should be considered as opened or closed. A plan, even if it's a bad plan in the end, is always better than no plan at all.
In such situation always have a plan. Additionnaly you could find very good prospects in city number 1. That could have very good effects 1/ you forget miss other city 2/ if you decide to meet her anyway you are in the position H2G, not her. Always better when a woman has to chase you or if she feels that you are not crawling at all for her.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 04:52:13 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

Puppy dog curse
« Reply #1627 on: November 30, 2022, 08:14:02 AM »
I realized that our communication was in disbalance so I had to slow down mine in frequency and in volume.
Because if only one works in the relationship the other becomes the prize, and that ends very bad. 
I don't want to rush after her because simply it will put me in a bad frame. 
You need to decide what should come first, and I don't want to run like a puppy . . . .
Always better when a woman has to chase you or if she feels that you are not crawling for her.

All very good advice Pat, and should be followed by both men and women.

I have always been overly attracted to Pussy since my early teens.

I could easily have become a puppy dog to several girls/women and made a complete fool of, but I was saved from such a fate every time by circumstances not controlled by myself.

Ultimately the saving factor was my getting married very young to a good woman.

After my divorce from this woman (she was still a good woman, but just no longer a good wife for me), I was saved from the puppy dog curse by fact that there was so much Pussy available to me that I didn't have to chase it.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Re: Puppy dog curse
« Reply #1628 on: November 30, 2022, 12:27:21 PM »
All very good advice Pat, and should be followed by both men and women.

I have always been overly attracted to Pussy since my early teens.

I could easily have become a puppy dog to several girls/women and made a complete fool of, but I was saved from such a fate every time by circumstances not controlled by myself.

Ultimately the saving factor was my getting married very young to a good woman.

After my divorce from this woman (she was still a good woman, but just no longer a good wife for me), I was saved from the puppy dog curse by fact that there was so much Pussy available to me that I didn't have to chase it.

Thank you ML for your post. Good that women chased you. That's even better.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1629 on: November 30, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
PING

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1630 on: November 30, 2022, 12:31:02 PM »
Ping means "a woman has answered you in a manner that shows a sign of interest".

I am just following the plan.
sent a message to the lady of City 2.
And she answered in the (two) minute(s).

What has she written? :P
Don't know
 8)
Why?   
Because I didn't open the messages box.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 03:09:50 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1631 on: November 30, 2022, 12:33:42 PM »
Let say that I am too busy, in women language. 

It means that I am sorting out the priorities. That's the language.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1632 on: November 30, 2022, 02:46:18 PM »
The game is ON 
Two messages, 
technically:

1/ Compliance (IOI), time interval after my message: two minutes
2/ Personal question (IOI), time interval after my message: three minutes   
But I still didn't answer.  :P   
I already know what EXACTLY what I am going to answer.
Cocky and funny.  >:D >:D >:D   
I normally don't play an European game on a FSU women, but for what I have analyzed, she is NOT standard, at least a standard FSU.  :popcorn: So I have to try differently.  :P

That's the beauty of real social dynamics, try, redo, change, creativity. And all of this is under your scope. Many things come under your own creativity.
I always try to questioning myself when something hurts and don't hesitate to come back to the book or discuss this issue with people owning at least a 9/10 skill in social dynamics.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1633 on: November 30, 2022, 02:58:16 PM »
So guys,
We are dealing here with a HB9 class who can pick up any guy younger than her of 20 years.
She knows the rodeo.
You'd better to own a ranch. 

Now you have two type of women. 
That's not me who explain this.
I think it's Carl Jung or Heymans-Le-Senne

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1634 on: November 30, 2022, 03:05:45 PM »
Primary or secondary. 
All is about the duration of the emotional resonance.
To explain it briefly:

So first the first ones emotions are very intense but don't last for so long. 
For the second the emotions don't seem to be really there if you are a bystander but they rise on the way. 

When you manage long distance relationships that's probably of prime importance because they will be a lot of stop and go during a real mid or long term relationship.   
So you can meet a woman and it looks like a dreadnought all in flames but two weeks after she barely talks to you.
On the other hand you have some woman who are like a little cold and the pace looks like to be slow but the attraction is stronger as the time passing by.

My ex wife was and I are from the secondary type of.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 03:09:04 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1635 on: November 30, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »
I do not know what kind of emotional resonance this lady owns.

But I do know that my first crush in 2009 I met in Kiev was of the first type. Primary.
In reality it looked like if you were repairing a car, all was fine tuned and two weeks after you have everything to redo.
It was impossible to fix her emotionally.Of course it comes also along the fact that if someone don't want to settle down (it's a question of orbite between two people, if the two orbite's orbiters never cross each other no way that something good will end...) no long term relationship is possible.
That was also true, for sure.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1636 on: December 01, 2022, 08:27:38 AM »
The most difficult: calibration.It depends on the woman and it depends on circumstances.

Every time.

No automatic pilot.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1637 on: December 02, 2022, 04:48:26 PM »
Cocky and funny.  >:D >:D >:D   
I always try to questioning myself when something hurts and don't hesitate to come back to the book or discuss this issue with people owning at least a 9/10 skill in social dynamics.

I own Cocky funny it's not a strategy for me, it's who I am.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1638 on: December 03, 2022, 02:21:59 PM »
I own Cocky funny it's not a strategy for me, it's who I am.

Happy to read your posts, definitively bro. 
Not everyone got back from where you were.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1639 on: December 03, 2022, 04:11:53 PM »
In NLP the VAKOG system allows you to insist on one of the letter of the "V A K O G" to deliver your message to the woman you aim for with maximum efficiency.

I was just sending very short messages to keep some momentum with the woman I am soon gonna to meet. To keep all light.
And how to say, for the last 4 days I started to worry because it was like a "stalling" or "flat" communication.
Messages written were referring to the V of VAKOG. Maybe not exactly what she likes.

I decided to switch to the A, auditory. Outstanding results.
 You could want to keep everything light because you are dating other women so you don't want anything too much emotional, you don't want too much "pathos".

But if you are aiming to do a VO (even if your VO was preceded by WM) it's probably better to raise the tension in her pantie (you should remember that I have already met her and the attraction was mutual, I will not detail the IOIs).So do it differently.

And I do know that I have some power with my voice.
But the best to come will be the meeting.
Because I will switch to the K. Kino 
In fact I always have one screenshot of the VAKOG diagram with the associate eyes mouvement in my phone.
 Yes you could know the main "VAKOG" by just watching people talking to you. So if I have a doubt I go to the toilets and look at the schema.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:08:08 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1640 on: December 03, 2022, 04:24:11 PM »
. . . raise the tension in her pantie . . .

Too much tension and something will break.

Best to check the tensile strengh. 

From Engineering handbook:  "Tensile strength is the maximum tensile stress beyond which a material fails and breaks.  Tensile strength can be measured using either dry or wet sutures."

Pat, I suggest you use the wet measure.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1641 on: December 03, 2022, 04:43:06 PM »
Too much tension and something will break.

Best to check the tensile strengh. 

From Engineering handbook:  "Tensile strength is the maximum tensile stress beyond which a material fails and breaks.  Tensile strength can be measured using either dry or wet sutures."

Pat, I suggest you use the wet measure.

:ROFL:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM