It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 293887 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2825 on: January 24, 2023, 12:16:52 PM »
During our morning walk (in Mall because it is cold outside) wife and I talked about current corrupt officials in Ukraine.

She is quite upset about it, and even surprised, as she thought for sure everyone would be 'pulling together' during this war.

I told her I hoped Ukraine would suspend the embargo on capital punishment and execute anyone involved in such activity.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2826 on: January 24, 2023, 12:43:10 PM »
back in the ole czarist days, Russians didn't want an income tax to fund the government, cuz the Romanov's woulda paid half the income taxes themselves, and the remainder of Russia's aristocracy most of the the rest...
clearly an oligarchy is not gonna wanna tax itself, and intead will try and figure out a way to extract it "from the masses"

serfs owned nothing, earned nothing...
only free laborers, crafstmen, etc did....
kinda hard to tax ZERO!!

so the Czar made alchohol a state monopoly, with draconian penalties for any would dare defy him, to clandestinely bootleg on the sly
he could hand out liquor production and retail licenses to his friends, who gave a % of the money to operate the state, and a percentage to the czar, and a percentage for themselves
a quaint Russian custom that persists to this day
a perpetual motion oligarchy

as dumb ass Russians, depressed about their miserable lives...
will go get sheeet-faced drunk
and end up funding the system that drove them to drink in the first place....

nothing's changed in Russia
they're still a buncha dumb-asses singing the "Volga River Boatman's Song"
as they drag ammo barges down the Volga

only thing dumber than a big mass of Russians, is a big mass of OLD Russians!  mix two parts stupidity and three of ignorance and shake briskly until it fizzes over!
nasdorovia tovarische!
ahhh BURP!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:54:09 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #2827 on: January 24, 2023, 02:07:16 PM »
Krim, how did you let your daughters marry into what you are describing re Russians?

What sort of grandchildren will be produced ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2828 on: January 24, 2023, 02:30:05 PM »
dumb ass Russians are no better or worse than dumb ass Americans
both are VERY common in their respective habitats

I have MUCH more in common with SMART Russians who HATE Putin
than I do with dumb ass Americans who LOVE him for his anti-wokeness rhetoric

Floridians who sponsor Republican plans to raise the minimum  retirement age to age 70
to balance cutting corporate taxes by 50%
are proposing reducing social security spending by 23% by raising the MINIMUM age limit to 70, instead of 65 and then 67 past/current ages

however, these people feel their biggest enemies are drag queens and gay hair dressers
instead of the republians planning on robbing them
i.e. Dumb Asses...

and I sure as hell, wouldn't want to have grandchildren from this kind of "stock"
no thank you
my future grand children's fathers are some pretty serious Russian dewds
and I will likely have some decent "talent" to start trainin in a few years like I did with my daughters
if Russia/Ukraine reopens, I will have a pretty good mixed American/Russian crew who are ALL RELATED and READY TO MAKE oichen manoga kapusta $$$$$!!!!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 03:33:04 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2829 on: January 24, 2023, 03:32:32 PM »
Krim, how did you let your daughters marry into what you are describing re Russians?

What sort of grandchildren will be produced ?

Haven't you heard, Krim's daughters husbands moonlight as computer geeks whilst being male models ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2830 on: January 24, 2023, 03:38:33 PM »
my future grand children's fathers are some pretty serious Russian dewds
and I will likely have some decent "talent" to start trainin in a few years like I did with my daughters
if Russia/Ukraine reopens, I will have a pretty good mixed American/Russian crew who are ALL RELATED and READY TO MAKE oichen manoga kapusta $$$$$!!!!

Any room for a British dude in this mix :D

Seriously though Krim I would be interested to hear your views on whether a post war Ukraine will be less corrupt than it has been? A future place to do business perhaps?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #2831 on: January 24, 2023, 03:57:01 PM »
you're TOO late Trench...
and you'll be my age when my future grandchildren are legally datable, unless you're Prince Andrew

oldest with her super model husband, really, really poor quality pics...
and I also have another pair who are in Israel at the moment, and after graduation will be headed back to the USA in 6 more months...

so I went from being
1 American
then 1 captured a Ukrainian girl and brought her back to the USA as my captive
where she performed many forms of labor without pay (i.e. "white slavery)
then I gave my white slave, no choice but to bear her master 2 children, and those two went on to capture two more Russians, and bring them over like I did!

next my daughters will breed the two Russians
and make a whole batch of new American Russians jsut like them same way I did, but twice as many!!!

and they are ALL GONNA BE MINE!!!!!
AH-HAHAHA!!!!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 04:10:51 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #2832 on: January 24, 2023, 04:13:04 PM »
LOL!

Great looking couple. I think you should continue ue on breeding the Master Race.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online krimster2

« Reply #2833 on: January 24, 2023, 05:14:02 PM »
danke shein! danke shein!

the thing Bee Fahmer types don't get, if you're the type of dad that has a REAL TIGHT bond with your kids, there's NOTHING you value more than that, nothing, especially NOT money, the FEELING YOU GET from their love for you is WAY beyond anything money could ever POSSIBLY buy you...
I bet he never felt that way about his Dad, and it sure looks like there ain't gonna be a kid lookin at him like that in the future.

but,
OTOH...
you spendin some $$$ on your kids, ain't a bad idea, it has positive benefits for both parties

I have earned gratitude from MANY women in my life
by the simple process of merely being VERY generous with them...
and not requiring anything in return...

OTOH, I have when single, used that SAME approach the way a smart predator knows how to lure children with "presents"
and lure them into a trap about being a smart girl or a dumb girl

In Ukraine,
a smart girl, working as an executive assistant, for a fixed wage of under $1,000/month + clothing and travel allowance, will after first clothes and paycheck, get what I called...
THE BIG MONEY BURN!!

after that, you start turning up the intimacy dial, they have to come over to your residence and spend all day with you on work, and then you take them out for meals, or have meals brought in

from there, you move on to you taking a shower when you're there
then her doing the same

ideally cuz you're going to a bania, and yur gonna get nekked with her
which just makes "everything else" so much easier after that
otherwise that'll take you at LEAST another TWO WHOLE WEEKS to get to that same point (on average)
and the sexual tension just keeps building and building
until it "breaks"

this is the kinda life that a "man with a plan" can live in Ukraine!
I've lived it, and I met other Americans who lived it even better than I did, MUCH better!
with just freakin amazing women and making amazing $$$ at the same time...

at the end of the day when you hold her in your arms as you sleep
and you think about where you are, and the woman laying next to you, and the kinda crap you're gonna buy
you feel like you're on top of the freakin world!
ahhh - the folly of youth!

Trench, corruption is endemic in Ukraine, it will ALWAYS exist, WWII didn't make it better and neither will this war...
most forms of petty corruption in Ukraine are just hiden cost factors that you plug into your calculations just like other cost factors, and so don't really matter, just annoying...
usually, Ukrainian cost factors are SO LOW, that having a 20% corruption tax is no big deal
in USA you get extorted at tax time, in Ukraine the extortion is whenever you need some piece of paper from the government so you can go to the line to get the next piece of paper and so on!
standing in line for forms, is the third largest industry in Ukraine

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 07:56:52 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BC

« Reply #2834 on: January 24, 2023, 10:46:39 PM »
Anyway,it seems someone read my post of earlier today...again,because according to Reuters 23 minutes ago,Germany has now decided to send Leopard Tanks to Ukraine ,and will allow other countries such as Poland to do so.

Indeed.  I heard Germany will make a public announcement regarding their decision today.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2835 on: January 25, 2023, 05:32:00 AM »
During our morning walk (in Mall because it is cold outside) wife and I talked about current corrupt officials in Ukraine.

She is quite upset about it, and even surprised, as she thought for sure everyone would be 'pulling together' during this war.

I told her I hoped Ukraine would suspend the embargo on capital punishment and execute anyone involved in such activity.

I totally agree.

Any Ukrainians caught collaborating  with the enemy should be executed too imo.

I had wondered why so many Ukrainian troops at the front-line were making urgent requests on social media for basic equipment ,footwear and clothing...with all the monetary aid being pumped into Ukraine ...and i suspected corruption and thieving was rearing it's head again,even whilst the country was being invaded.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2836 on: January 25, 2023, 07:30:37 AM »
Indeed.  I heard Germany will make a public announcement regarding their decision today.

Well it's on Germany has ok'd the transfer of Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and apparently will be sending its own as well.

Looks like a big tanks battle is brewing! WWII style, Panzers Vs Soviet tanks with a few Churchill's etc thrown in as well ;D

They showed a few Leopard 2 tanks today on the BBC News and they looked a formidable force when advancing as a group.

Should help Ukraine to at least hold the line if not advance depending on how many they get and ammo for them. Russia has apparently strengthened it's forces and will continue to do so. If the Ukrainian forces become too strong with the modern western tanks the question is will Russia resort to chemical or EMP nukes, etc to reverse a losing situation?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2837 on: January 25, 2023, 07:36:02 AM »
Trench, corruption is endemic in Ukraine, it will ALWAYS exist, WWII didn't make it better and neither will this war...
most forms of petty corruption in Ukraine are just hiden cost factors that you plug into your calculations just like other cost factors, and so don't really matter, just annoying...
usually, Ukrainian cost factors are SO LOW, that having a 20% corruption tax is no big deal
in USA you get extorted at tax time, in Ukraine the extortion is whenever you need some piece of paper from the government so you can go to the line to get the next piece of paper and so on!
standing in line for forms, is the third largest industry in Ukraine

Yeah think you're probably right Krim, possibly down to the FSU largely being a working class culture and with that some of the more unsavoury types always knocking around with the mentality that comes with that,. i.e out for what they can get.

So if for example a foreign guy wanted to open a nightclub how would that go down in a post war Ukraine?

Online krimster2

« Reply #2838 on: January 25, 2023, 08:24:15 AM »
"So if for example a foreign guy wanted to open a nightclub how would that go down in a post war Ukraine?"

it wouldn't!  you have to have someone front for you, preferably your Ukrainian wife
this is a bad industry for someone like you to get into
cuz most of these "BARS" are money laundering operations
ordinary people don't own bars in Ukraine, the MOB does (to launder their cash, BARS are a popular choice)
and you'll be running up against these people

and you're British...

you're all really swell, nice guys, with the occasional "LORDHELPUS!!"
but nice guys like you get into trouble and then they have to depend on guys like me to get them out of it
you'd have to have "friends" like this

as well as pay for all kinds of Krisha, plus all other "real" costs...
any business that gives off a money odor will also be REGULARLY VISITED by the tax police
hoping you'll bribe them into coming less often
you will certianly ALWAYS have to give them free cases of booze + cash
or be audited for every bottle of beer sold, VAT, etc. etc

what ya wanna do, is buy something in Ukraine
yur gonna sell in the UK
this way, YOU control the money, and the market
not somebody in Ukraine
you find something valuable
fer sure you can BUY IT
and after due diligence, the person you buy it from will want the purchase to be kept quiet, just like you do
so all you really gotta worry about is how to pay for it and how to ship it discreetly to your door, avoiding all taxes, etc
and I ain't gonna tell ya my trade secrets holmes

this way operating inside a devastated economy ain't a disadvantage at all, but the opposite, an advantage
can you say, "Buyer's Market"
I was like a pig sniffing for truffles
my best finds ever all came through leads I received from a Moscow Book Store...
stunning "finds"
but I've seen a thousand roads in Russia/Ukraine that could provide a path to someone smart and nimble enuff
to put themselves at the right place at the right time and buy their fortune in Russia for a cheap price, and then sell it dearly in the Western Seller's market and do it tax free
and make with one transaction, what used to require 10 years of working for somone else who then expected you to hand over half of it as taxes

but I ain't gonna tell ya'll about ANY of this...
that's MY SECRET!
SHHHHHHHHHHH

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 10:39:35 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2839 on: January 25, 2023, 01:09:43 PM »
"So if for example a foreign guy wanted to open a nightclub how would that go down in a post war Ukraine?"

it wouldn't!  you have to have someone front for you, preferably your Ukrainian wife
this is a bad industry for someone like you to get into
cuz most of these "BARS" are money laundering operations
ordinary people don't own bars in Ukraine, the MOB does (to launder their cash, BARS are a popular choice)
and you'll be running up against these people

and you're British...

you're all really swell, nice guys, with the occasional "LORDHELPUS!!"
but nice guys like you get into trouble and then they have to depend on guys like me to get them out of it
you'd have to have "friends" like this

as well as pay for all kinds of Krisha, plus all other "real" costs...
any business that gives off a money odor will also be REGULARLY VISITED by the tax police
hoping you'll bribe them into coming less often
you will certianly ALWAYS have to give them free cases of booze + cash
or be audited for every bottle of beer sold, VAT, etc. etc

Yeah I understand what you mean Krim. It's no doubt a Nightclub is no doubt the sort of business with bad stuff going down. I guess I was thinking more from the angle of getting the 'pooty tang' in as you call it. From that angle I imagine it could be a fun business to run.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2840 on: January 25, 2023, 01:33:23 PM »
Yeah I understand what you mean Krim. It's no doubt a Nightclub is no doubt the sort of business with bad stuff going down. I guess I was thinking more from the angle of getting the 'pooty tang' in as you call it. From that angle I imagine it could be a fun business to run.

Start a post-war dating agency out there....then you get first crack at all the hotties currently working for the likes of Anastasia.  ;D

There are guys from the USA who were running the big socials out there,so another opportunity for you there..making money and meeting the local talent. ;)

Meanwhile i'll team-up with Krim and we can get involved in "dodgy " enterprises which i can already see as being available in post-war Ukraine. >:D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 01:36:43 PM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2841 on: January 25, 2023, 01:41:23 PM »
I met the owner of an exclusive gentleman's sex club in Amsterdam 6-7 yr ago
not the AWFUL ones in the red light district, although same rules, NO PICS!!!

but the pricey kind way down in the southern part of the city (no parking!!)

he cleared 500K month....
had something like 20+ NICE looking girls working for him
guess how he did the interviews?
and there was a new girl every other month...

500k/month
and all that pooty tang
in addition to the renovated warehouse he had his club in
he also owned a freakin amazing mansion
in the swankiest part of Amsterdam
with no apartments, only these HUGE estates on both sides ot the broad street
and perfectly quiet
compared to the raucous tourist areas with their narrow walkways

sheeeeeeetttttttt......
and making millions of euros/yr on top
I didn't wanna pry about his tax situation with this...
but I'm sure if there was some possibility to evade taxation
he could figure it out....

imagine being a smart dewd like this
I doubt very many of you could...

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2842 on: January 25, 2023, 01:41:51 PM »
Well it's on Germany has ok'd the transfer of Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and apparently will be sending its own as well.

Looks like a big tanks battle is brewing! WWII style, Panzers Vs Soviet tanks with a few Churchill's etc thrown in as well ;D

They showed a few Leopard 2 tanks today on the BBC News and they looked a formidable force when advancing as a group.

Should help Ukraine to at least hold the line if not advance depending on how many they get and ammo for them. Russia has apparently strengthened it's forces and will continue to do so. If the Ukrainian forces become too strong with the modern western tanks the question is will Russia resort to chemical or EMP nukes, etc to reverse a losing situation?

More good news on the Tank front..the USA is sending 31 Abrams to Ukraine.

There'll be quite a Ukrainian tank armada building up. >:D

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2843 on: January 25, 2023, 01:52:04 PM »
I met the owner of an exclusive gentleman's sex club in Amsterdam 6-7 yr ago
not the AWFUL ones in the red light district, although same rules, NO PICS!!!

but the pricey kind way down in the southern part of the city (no parking!!)

he cleared 500K month....
had something like 20+ NICE looking girls working for him
guess how he did the interviews?
and there was a new girl every other month...

500k/month
and all that pooty tang
in addition to the renovated warehouse he had his club in
he also owned a freakin amazing mansion
in the swankiest part of Amsterdam
with no apartments, only these HUGE estates on both sides ot the broad street
and perfectly quiet
compared to the raucous tourist areas with their narrow walkways

sheeeeeeetttttttt......
and making millions of euros/yr on top
I didn't wanna pry about his tax situation with this...
but I'm sure if there was some possibility to evade taxation
he could figure it out....

imagine being a smart dewd like this
I doubt very many of you could...

There was a young Dutch guy on tv over here about ten years ago..talking about running his sex webcam site in Amsterdam...the best paying customers were invited to his business premises every Christmas to meet the girls in person and get laid,

He was clearing over 20k a week in profits.

There's serious money in the sex business.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2844 on: January 25, 2023, 04:28:56 PM »
I remember the good ‘ole chaterbate back in the mid 90s
when everybody had these 640x480 webcams in front of them, pointed downward
the image a bit “overexposed” so to speak...
clipping your head and face

then they took off all their clothes, and got their lotion out
and then logged into a chaterbate  queue of women who like to watch men "pleasure themselves"
and then a group of women log in and watch and rate your member and performance...

and while they are watching your live video you are watching a live audio/video of their reaction to it

good times!!!
and this was like almost 30 years ago!
ummm, a friend of mine, yeah, a good friend, actually, was addicted to this for a whole year when he lived in silicon valley, but he's OK now

Biden's sec of defense just went to Kyiv to tell Zelensky in person about Russia's upcoming offensive that the USA intelligence has fully mapped out...
USA is doing EVERYTHING it can to get sufficient ammo for Ukraine to make it a slaughter
as the lowest rungs of Russian society get peeled off
and are thrown into a deperate arena
against men even more desperate to survive
cuz behind them are their homes, communities, families...

only pre-positioned stockpile left untouched is Diego Garcia
but that's what backs our Pacific defense against China
we may have to give up the artillery shells there
cuz there's no other place to get 'em

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 04:53:08 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2845 on: January 27, 2023, 09:10:41 AM »
Trump Russia

FBI Supervisor CharlesMcGonigal — was locked up this week for taking bribes from Oligarch
Oleg Deripaska —— WHILE INVESTIGATING TRUMP’S RUSSIA CONNECTION TO,  wait for it...
 PAUL MANAFORT AND OLEG DERIPASKA!

right after that came James Comey’s press release on Hilary's emails —
AT THE REQUEST OF MCGONIGAL !

and this is just the TIP of the iceberg of information that just surfaced this week!!!!

google how many people are currently facing charges over ILLEGALLY funneling RUSSIAN money to Trump's, campaign and inaugeration, including a close relative of Senator Rand Paul...
hmmmmm....

dumb phuques know nothing about this...
but instead, know EVERYTHING about the  Mexican Tranvestites that are crossin the border to be restroom peepers
and that this is their "REAL" enemy, cuz that's what Tucker Carlson told 'em!!!
who is ALSO a Putin Fan BOI!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2846 on: January 27, 2023, 09:17:13 AM »
Leopard 2 tanks

Leopard2's are 1979 tech, sure they look impressive but really, it's NATO cleaning out their
coat closet giving their old rain jackets to the poor, then congratulating themselves about
their generosity. At least they have a huge supply of spare parts on the continent and a
normal diesel engine.

The USA sending M1 Abrams (also 1979 tech) is far more problematic, because it uses a
gas turbine. While I am sure that the average Ukrainian tank mechanic is game to learn,
gas turbines are quite different than diesel engines. The maintenance, spare parts, and
even the fuel are quite different and would require huge training and supply chain
backlogs.

The Tandy/Radio Shack TRS 80 computer was the leading tech of the day in 1979.

Don't get me wrong, Europe cleaning out their old inventories of old tanks so they
can upgrade is a good thing. Russia will scream like they do when Putin's third
cousin's mistress hairdresser gets sanctioned from traveling. However, this is
not going to turn the tide of the war much more than sanctions on the hairdresser
will stop Russia from continuing the fight. I would advise being very skeptical of
stories in the press to the contrary.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:31:40 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

« Reply #2847 on: January 27, 2023, 09:50:08 AM »
"Leopard2's are 1979 tech..."

so are F-15s
and like the F-15 the Leopard has had a lot of upgrade packages over the years
from the 2A1 to the 2A5
leopards are quite easy to drive and operate, all computer operated
and are quite comfortable with freakin air conditioning!!
when I was a kid, my dad showed me how to drive a Sherman
two clutch pedals, one for each tread, handheld throttle and you had to coordinate everything
so you are constantly working both arms and feet/legs while getting your head bumped up against the periscope you're peering into
and go do this day after day in freezing weather...
but Leopard's are about as hard to drive as an Audi with their hydromatic transmission

I like your TRS-80, that was a model III, or IV I believe, with a Z80 CPU....
I think that one came out a little AFTER 1979
in '79 you had the Model !, 4k ram, level I basic upgradable to something like 48k with level II Basic with an expansion box and floppy drives
and it woulda cost ya thousands of dollars, which were WAY more valuable back then compared to today!

tanks require more support personnel and equipment than almost anything else except aircraft
so this involves a LOT more than just the tanks themselves...
and will take a long while
and this is WHY you don't see Ukraine making many offensive moves NOW...
cuz they's waitin
and there's really only one use for these
and that's to cut Crimea from Russian access
I don't know if Ukraine can pull that off this year or next...
how this progresses
and Russia's presidential election,
are the 2 big things to watch this summer

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 10:46:47 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #2848 on: January 27, 2023, 11:28:37 AM »
and there's really only one use for these and that's to cut Crimea from Russian access

I doubt the tanks can get anywhere near the bridge at Kerch.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2849 on: January 27, 2023, 11:47:15 AM »
"I doubt the tanks can get anywhere near the bridge at Kerch."

why would they need to do that?
when another bomb will do the trick?
and they don't even need to do that for a couple of more months yet
and you can bet the Ukrainians are gonna wait until just about the time Russia will reopen, when they'll blow it again
zapping the kerch bridge is what made the victory at Kherson possible

the tanks are needed to cut off crimea from the North
see crimea canal map below
look at that narrow land bridge to the north

cut the canal and highway and rail line to the north
blow up the bridge to the east
mine the harbors in the south
cut off the water
cut off the gas
cut off the electricity
cut the flow of food

it's Ukraine's version of the civil war'S Vicksburg, Mississippi campaign...

i'm already tryin to get my wife's family out
BUT...
THEY ARE ALL FOOKIN RUSSIAN PATRIOTS
AND DON'T WANNA "RUN"
I.E. they are poor uneducated Russians
in-laws ALREADY have THEIR CHILDREN OUT! I even got one, my very OWN MALCHICK!!!
jeez, after 2 daughters, it feels great having a son
cuz in-laws are rich, educated Russians...

what would Karl Marx have to say about this?
is Russia actually fighting a "class war"
with Rich Oligarchs in Russia vrs Poor Russians and Ukrainians
do poor Russians have more in common with poor Ukrainians
than with Rich Russian oligarchs?
that this is a war to sustain Russia's oligarchy
which was supposed to be an easy meal
but instead became an epic struggle
where the intended prey
has the predator by the throat instead

to answer that question, you must first ask
why did poor white farmers living in log cabins with dirt floors
end up sending their sons to die in a war to support rich slave owners, whose sons were exempt from service
to perpetuate an economic system that worked to suppress their wages (white wages in slave states 30% lower than non slave states)
huh?

why is you WHITE BOYZ SO FRAKIN' DUMB!!!!
ALL that I am tryin to do is "open your eyes"
but do you white boyz, whether Russian or American
wanna listen to a Texas Jew Boy?
NOPE!
ya sure don't!!!
so Yalky Palky!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 12:17:14 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0