It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Pursuing FSUW 101. The procedures and the dating websites.  (Read 194344 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Pursuing FSUW 101. The procedures and the dating websites.
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2018, 01:14:30 PM »
I don't know, I think ML is just saying to use the method he states as an opportunity to 'control' What you tell a women on your terms rather than her ask the questions on her terms and risk her interrogating you should she decide to pry deeper. So sounds a good idea to me. ЯEnd of the day you are going to need to tell the girl a fair amount of stuff about yourself without leaving yourself exposed in order to build rapport. Otherwise she wouldn't know who the hell you are and if the shoe was on the other foot I would feel quesy about that too.
You are attempting to form relationships with women who are prospective spouses. What is it you are afraid of exposing about yourself?
Oh, my bad, this is Trench. You have an awful lot you need to be careful not let them know about as they would scarper in a jiffy.  :)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2018, 07:07:06 PM »
Trench, your approaches have failed in the past, just as posters predicted.  Why not use the advice successful (by that, I mean men who have entered into relationships with FSUW) posters suggest?  Your pig headed stubborness is defeating you.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2018, 08:23:12 PM »
Trench, your approaches have failed in the past, just as posters predicted.  Why not use the advice successful (by that, I mean men who have entered into relationships with FSUW) posters suggest?  Your pig headed stubborness is defeating you.

Well I was attempting to do what ML had done in the past (yes I know he never got with the ladies he sourced that way but instead a business associate) and I hear BillyB did the same. So like you say guys that were successful. Yet as Moby seems to have correctly pointed out stuff in the sting game has moved on a bit and writing to many like this doesn't seem to work that well these days.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2018, 09:03:38 PM »
It has been my experience that if a woman is interested in me, she will ask questions.  The number of questions she asks is proportional to her interest.  Or maybe women simply find me fascinating. 

If I were writing 1000 women (and I personally would never do that) I would elevate a woman to the top of the list if she began asking many questions.  She sincerely wants to get to know me better.  The more questions a lady asks, the more she is investing in you emotionally.

If you're just looking for a date or a penpal, writing 1000 may be suitable.  But if you are searching for a life partner, you need to be able to filter those 1000 before writing.

I would highly encourage you to take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test and find out what personality type you are, and what personality type best matches yours.  Know thyself, as the saying goes.

It's also probably worthwhile to familiarize yourself with the psychology Big 5.  Know thyself, and know how to recognize her traits simply by what she writes.

Knowing your IQ is also worthwhile.  Understanding how to recognize IQ in others is helpful too.  Girls with a higher IQ than the guy usually want a man she can control.  Women normally go for a guy who has a higher IQ than her. (part of the dominance heirarchy)

This will allow you to eliminate a lot of profiles, simply by glancing at what they write.  Even if they are attractive, if you know your personality types are not compatible, there won't be chemistry.  If your personality types are compatible, you will find chemistry when you meet.

This knowledge will also help you ask better questions, which helps filter girls.  For example, object oriented girls are less likely to respond to abstract questions, and idea oriented girls are less likely to respond to concrete.

The only drawback is that depending on your personality type, (especially if you are idea oriented) you may go through 1000 profiles and not find any that stand out.

Hint: idea oriented people just found my post interesting.  Object oriented people's eyes glazed over by the second paragraph.

Offline msmob

« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »
Which are?

Trench, REALLY ?  How long have you been on this forum and don't realise how many dating apps there are ?

You seem to post from a mobile phone - judging by the spelling mistakes you/ I make when using one.... why not do a search ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2018, 09:31:34 PM »
Trench, REALLY ?  How long have you been on this forum and don't realise how many dating apps there are ?

You seem to post from a mobile phone - judging by the spelling mistakes you/ I make when using one.... why not do a search ?

If you mean stuff like Tinder, Badoo, Blendr, (I'll leave Grindr to you ;D ) I don't tend to find I get a high success rate with these apps nor particularly like them. I prefer the more inteenergy dating sites where you can see more stuff than just her pic, profile info for example.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2018, 10:27:08 PM »
I think though while I cacked up my approach to ML's method on this I am still not sure if it would work today. For the less popular or older women over forty maybe. For those women that are on the dating site frequently I wonder if the online dating scene all moves at a brisker pace these days.

With the hotties I messaged 28-34 I would say that most of them are on the dating site a lot checking in every few minutes I assume from their mobiles. I'm not sure if this is just to keep themselves at the top of the page or if they are communicating with many men. Certainly most seem to take a while to get back to me, say at least a good few hours, minimum. So I wonder if they are messaging with a load of men so a very vibrant scene or just finding some time outside of work to message back and just go on there to check messages and refresh screen to get them to the top of the search.

They get usually 20-30 messages a day. On F-dating it was usually from Turks or Guys over 45 messaging 20 somethings.

They may be trying to keep at the top of the results or just moving another message to the trashbin.

If your profile picture doesn't push them to click on your message and then your message is a generic "hey, sup" or a questionnaire that may be why they aren't responding.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2018, 01:35:38 AM »
1000 is a lot of women to keep track of manually. If you're going to contact that many women it is best to use software to track the women. A simple Excel or Access database would work or perhaps some CRM software.

Set up a program to store contact info, photos and other details. Set up a ranking system and then run some what if analysis to filter out women who don't meet your criteria. Make sure you set up the program so the criteria can be easily altered. After all it's likely you'll change your mind on some of your original assumptions.

I'm actually quite keen on this contribution of yours now Dave :) I wasn't so much at first but I'm coming to realise that being highly organised on this search I think for me is the way forward.

I think ML's strategy is that you simply don't care about keeping in with the messaging. That the most interested women stick in to the end or at least enough of them. I can see it's merits and he could be right. I'm not sure though it's something I can bring myself to do at the moment and I think Boethius point on rejecting moving to app messaging making them think I'm not serious is something to consider with this strategy.

I find I quite like the idea of messaging a few women using ML's strategy, maybe up to 20 or more and filtering down from there. I find with a fair few women their time is split with either work or other guys they are messaging so they don't get back to me a lot. Maybe they don't have the required interest Idk. The other thing is I find a lot of girls diverge into different questions. ML's strategy of asking them a fair few questions each email may help stop thus a bit but I think it will still occur a bit and it get a bit arduous keeping up.

I'm going to have another go this Monday with another sample of say 10-20 girls using my revised messages this time with the questions built into the message and see how I get on :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2018, 01:42:32 AM »
If you mean stuff like Tinder, Badoo, Blendr, (I'll leave Grindr to you ;D ) I don't tend to find I get a high success rate with these apps nor particularly like them. I prefer the more internet dating sites where you can see more stuff than just her pic, profile info for example.

I feel it important to state to readers that such above dating apps may have a high volume of Scammers and prostitutes on as Gaspar has found in his Paris + Kiev trip report and other news off the internet. I certainly have found them little joy in meeting anyone which is probably just as well and have now deleted them off my phone. They're pure trash if you ask me.

Offline msmob

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2018, 04:09:44 AM »

I think ML's strategy is that you simply don't care about keeping in with the messaging. That the most interested women stick in to the end or at least enough of them. I can see it's merits and he could be right.

IMHO it is absolutely NOT te why to go and ML didn't met his wife using this 'technique' ..

It is hardly surprising that you would choose a method that doesn't require too much interaction ...

As I said before - his getting only a 50 percent response rate should be a 'clue' ....   Choose your targets wisely and you should get nearer 100 percent - if the lady is serious

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2018, 04:37:33 AM »
IMHO it is absolutely NOT te why to go and ML didn't met his wife using this 'technique' ..

It is hardly surprising that you would choose a method that doesn't require too much interaction ...

As I said before - his getting only a 50 percent response rate should be a 'clue' ....   Choose your targets wisely and you should get nearer 100 percent - if the lady is serious

It's funny you state this Mobers it's what's been weighing on my mind just these past few moments. Ultimately this strategy failed for ML as after meeting a load of women with it none of them matched up to he's choice which apparently was a lady he met through his business dealings over there.

Even my small taste of the visit many, well it was ok but had a slight 'speed dating' feel about it. However, I am also aware that one can invest a lot of time interacting with the wrong woman and hence much wasted time.

Offline ML

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2018, 05:52:25 AM »
Moby:  IMHO it is absolutely NOT the way to go and ML didn't met his wife using this 'technique' ..

It's funny you state this Mobers it's what's been weighing on my mind just these past few moments. Ultimately this strategy failed for ML as after meeting a load of women with it none of them matched up to he's choice which apparently was a lady he met through his business dealings over there.

Both of these statements are wrong.

The strategy did not fail for me.  I did meet a load of women, and several of them would have made good wives.   I had return trips to visit several of them, we went on vacation trips, etc.  Three of them came to USA on business and tourist visas and spent time with me.  This time I spent on WMVM trips and follow ups was one of the best times of my life.  Many of the guys here would have jumped at the chance to start visa process for any one of them immediately.

Ultimately I just wasn't really ready to settle down.

And I DID meet my  current wife through this same WMVM process.
The WMVM process doesn't mean that all women have to be contacted through dating websites.
I have met women on WMVM trips that happen to be neighbors in my apartments, met at consulting jobs, theatres, etc.
That I had briefly met current wife many years earlier through my business dealings with her husband was irrelevant.
We corresponded before my trip just like with the other women, so she was part of the WMVM process and trip.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2018, 07:27:47 AM »
Well I guess that's how one could view it. ML tell me though how did you deal with the women's response to just a meeting? Many upon hearing that you were just there to see them for a meet of perhaps just a few hours would know that you are not flying all the way from the US just to see them briefly. Surely they knew you were seeing other girls? I wouldn't have thought that would go down well from what I've experienced.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Pursuing FSUW 101. The procedures and the dating websites.
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »
Well I guess that's how one could view it. ML tell me though how did you deal with the women's response to just a meeting? Many upon hearing that you were just there to see them for a meet of perhaps just a few hours would know that you are not flying all the way from the US just to see them briefly. Surely they knew you were seeing other girls? I wouldn't have thought that would go down well from what I've experienced.

My theory is slightly different than ML's.

In my opinion, if you are going to meet many, then don't use the tactics that
people who are going to meet only one.

The tactics for meeting one and meeting many are totally different. You want
to blend them both together and it will frustrate you for all eternity and you
are probably too hard headed to realize this so, go do it and when you want
to improve come back and read this.

Tactics for meeting one girl: You write a zillion girls and sift through the girls
till you have it narrowed down to one girl and then go visit her.

NOTE: That is a high risk/reward proposal. You are putting all your hopes into
one girl. If you want to do this then you need to have a backup plan. A very
bad backup plan is to meet the second and third place girls that you rejected
previously.

The best backup plan is to go meet new girls.
The worst backup plan is to sit in your apartment and mope around feeling sorry
for yourself and then go write on scam sites that the girl is a scammer because
she didn't fall in love with you.

If you want to meet many, then you don't write many letters, ask them a couple
questions at most and then ask them to meet you for tea. If you hit it off with the
girl pursue her, if you don't then you move on.
DON'T ask her on another date if you didn't hit it off just because she's hot!!!

What you are doing is exchanging many, many letters with many girls and try to
meet with several of them. That isn't going to work for you. You are going to constantly
find that the girls are upset that you're seeing other girls instead of just them.

Don't mix tactics. If you visit many you write a few letters. If you visit one then you
write many letters and skype and phone etc.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline LAman

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2018, 10:54:52 AM »
My theory is slightly different than ML's.

In my opinion, if you are going to meet many, then don't use the tactics that
people who are going to meet only one.

The tactics for meeting one and meeting many are totally different. You want
to blend them both together and it will frustrate you for all eternity and you
are probably too hard headed to realize this so, go do it and when you want
to improve come back and read this.

Tactics for meeting one girl: You write a zillion girls and sift through the girls
till you have it narrowed down to one girl and then go visit her.

NOTE: That is a high risk/reward proposal. You are putting all your hopes into
one girl. If you want to do this then you need to have a backup plan. A very
bad backup plan is to meet the second and third place girls that you rejected
previously.

The best backup plan is to go meet new girls.
The worst backup plan is to sit in your apartment and mope around feeling sorry
for yourself and then go write on scam sites that the girl is a scammer because
she didn't fall in love with you.

If you want to meet many, then you don't write many letters, ask them a couple
questions at most and then ask them to meet you for tea. If you hit it off with the
girl pursue her, if you don't then you move on.
DON'T ask her on another date if you didn't hit it off just because she's hot!!!

What you are doing is exchanging many, many letters with many girls and try to
meet with several of them. That isn't going to work for you. You are going to constantly
find that the girls are upset that you're seeing other girls instead of just them.

Don't mix tactics. If you visit many you write a few letters. If you visit one then you
write many letters and skype and phone etc.

Maybe you should update your 'tactics'. Letter writing? I don't remember last time I wrote a letter to a girl. World is different now, it is 'conversations' now using apps available on phones. You write a couple messages, get contact info(phone not email) and use WhatsApp or viber ( skype ok too) to get to know girl through messages, phone conversations in audio/video.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2018, 09:29:00 PM »

Maybe you should update your 'tactics'. Letter writing? I don't remember last time
I wrote a letter to a girl. World is different now, it is 'conversations' now using apps
available on phones. You write a couple messages, get contact info(phone not email)
and use WhatsApp or viber ( skype ok too) to get to know girl through messages,
phone conversations in audio/video.

I've never written a paper letter to a girl in the FSU. I sent messages as well.
Exchange the word letter with your word message and my advice is the same.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2018, 09:41:03 PM »
Moby:  IMHO it is absolutely NOT the way to go and ML didn't met his wife using this 'technique' ..

Both of these statements are wrong.

ML, no one knows better how they met their wife than themselves - my apologies

I was sure I read you met her through biz dealings with her ex and reconnected ... IF that was the case - it's hardly the result of a WMVM

You go on to say you were conducting WMVM but weren't ready to settle down ..  So - you WEREN'T looking for a partner to settle down with ... just 'fun' ..

May be WMVM is 'better' if you seek fun ? ;)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:31:08 AM by msmob »

Offline LAman

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »
I've never written a paper letter to a girl in the FSU. I sent messages as well.

I was not speaking of paper letters, I was speaking of letters in emails, which are archaic now. There is a difference between a letter and a message. My messages were one liners...maybe a second in a CONVERSATION with someone.

I have many different conversations(messaging) with 15-20 girls over several months and I am a WMVM, which goes against your advice.

Offline msmob

« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2018, 12:42:44 AM »

I was not speaking of paper letters, I was speaking of letters in emails, which are archaic now.

Indeed, you're still searching and having fun ....

There is a difference between a letter and a message. My messages were one liners...maybe a second in a CONVERSATION with someone.

I have many different conversations(messaging) with 15-20 girls over several months and I am a WMVM, which goes against your advice.

How long HAVE you been searching and how's it working out for you ?   

My last FSUW search ended over five years ago and I have no idea if emails are 'out' - but I DO know giving out Whatsapp / Viber means you are giving away one's contact tel number - whereas with SKYPE that is not the case ...

I know you can block a contact - but they can easily contact you again with a new number ..With Skype you can choose to receive calls from contacts only ..

It would seem you have been searching for a long time and yet you still suggest WMVM is 'the way' .....

Online northkape

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2018, 03:32:56 AM »
Even though I absolutely agree with ML about the advantages of WMVM strategy,,,
Ever since writing my story, (read it here: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=15509.0 )   
My mind has been pondering on whether or not it's advisable for most men to do.

Bo clearly has a point when saying "I believe a man has to be exceptionally comfortable with women, even "smooth", to succeed with this type of strategy."

And not only that, a man using this strategy, has to know almost exactly what he is looking for, and also how to quickly identify a qualified prospect.
Without this ability, there is no way for him to know when to move on, or when to "slow down for verifying", and finally when to consider his mission completed.
It also means being able to say "good bye" to beautiful women where he have immediate good chemistry, and an enjoyable comfortable meeting with. 
On top of this comes the logistic chaos he has to sort out, continually throughout his search.
I have seen, throughout my life, that few men possess such qualifications.

Anyway,,,,,,
For any man planning a search strategy, I would advise the following:

Avoid communicating a lot, and getting emotionally involved early on,,,,
"you are working overtime at work almost every evening",  so you don't have "free time" for communicating every day. Any woman will be happy to have two nice and well written messages, including a new photo from your life, and a short Skype session every week.

From the start of communicating, you tell the women that you will have the opportunity to visit Ukraine in the near future, related to something in your work. And that it might be possible to take a day off to visit her.

Plan on seeing more than one woman, before making a decision. Something in between WMVM and WOVO. Write and communicate with as many as you feel comfortable with, and after a month or two, visit a few, maybe 3 - 4 for a short coffee date in the middle of the day, close to where they are living. Then you have all evening if the chemistry is good. If not, both of you just says thanks for the meeting after an hour or so, and leave. If chemistry is good, you tell her that you will have another chance for  a trip to Ukraine in the near future, and would like to meet with her again. So she can expect to hear from you as soon as you are back home again. Next day, repeat. After two or more trips, you should have at least two that you want to meet again for a full day or two. Hopefully, after going through this a couple of times, you have a good prospect that you want to spend more time with.

Like ML said, writing smart and telling a lot about yourself, means you can avoid a lot questions and reuse most text again and again. But try to include a few things directly related to her profile and her letters. Photos can be from your neighbourhood, family, friends, animals, nature, events, work, activities, map showing where you live,,, on and on. Avoid photos of items like expensive cars, boats and similar. Never talk about money or tangible things, instead focus on all wonderful things in life that are for free,,, family, children, friends, animals, nature, music, cooking, reading, walking, and so on.

When she asks when you will come to Ukraine and where you will be living, you don't know yet. A few days before arriving in Ukraine, you ask if it will be possible to meet with her on a specific day at noon. You will arrive in Kiev, but still don't know exactly where you will be staying. Having a rental car, makes this game a lot easier to play. You arrive at her place, pick her up and go to Mc.Donalds or similar for a cup of coffee. And when finished you drop her off, and disappear in the car.

Have more than one phone, at least one smartphone that is clean, no photos, messages or phone list with other women, but with a lot of photos from your life. Let her sit looking at photos, what music you like, your interests, bookmarks, and so on. All women I met with, loved to look at all photos on my phone (that was always open without a password), and of course checking what else might be there. Besides you will have another phone (or two) with a local sim card that you use for communicating with prospects, very important when you are communicating through message apps on the phone.
It helps giving the woman the impression, that you are meeting only with her.
(I used three iPhones five years ago, one was with the phone number of my date at the moment and for google translate)

Offline ML

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2018, 07:35:04 AM »
You go on to say you were conducting WMVM but weren't ready to settle down ..  So - you WEREN'T looking for a partner to settle down with ... just 'fun' ..

May be WMVM is 'better' if you seek fun ? ;)

As typical, you are rearranging to suit your purpose.

My words were:

"The strategy did not fail for me.  I did meet a load of women, and several of them would have made good wives.   I had return trips to visit several of them, we went on vacation trips, etc.  Three of them came to USA on business and tourist visas and spent time with me.  This time I spent on WMVM trips and follow ups was one of the best times of my life.  Many of the guys here would have jumped at the chance to start visa process for any one of them immediately.  Ultimately I just wasn't really ready to settle down."

I pursued the WMVM in good faith with goal of finding a wife.
But after finding several good prospects . . . I did not marry them . . . realizing I just wasn't ready to settle down.

This is entirely different from your rearranging the sequence to read:  "conducting WMVM but weren't ready to settle down"

Intellectual dishonesty.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2018, 10:50:34 AM »

Yes, I disagree with your tactics.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2018, 10:55:08 AM »
Quote from: 2tallbill on Today at 12:29:00 AM

I was not speaking of paper letters, I was speaking of letters in emails, which are archaic now. There is a difference between a letter and a message. My messages were one liners...maybe a second in a CONVERSATION with someone.

I am lost here LAman.  What is it that 'goes against your (Big Bill's) advice?

Offline LAman

« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2018, 02:53:09 PM »
Quote from: 2tallbill on Today at 12:29:00 AM

I am lost here LAman.  What is it that 'goes against your (Big Bill's) advice?

Writing letters to girls ML, in my post above I said I haven't written any letters for several years. Letters were written in emails, I communicate in messages on phone using apps.

Bill said on WMVM, you don't write many letters to girls you visit, then he equated letters to messages, and I send many messages to girls over several months and will visit many of them. We just disagree on 'tactics'

Offline LAman

« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2018, 02:56:43 PM »
Yes, I disagree with your tactics.

Gotcha !! ))

How many years has it been since you were dating?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1985
Total: 1995

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM