It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Prominent Russian journalist catches bullets in Ukraine.  (Read 9294 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Prominent Russian journalist catches bullets in Ukraine.
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2018, 06:17:17 AM »
not "just two posters"
I'm just sayin what a former Lt Gen and past Director of the CIA stated in his new book
that Russian efforts were enough to pull Trump's victory
what's being the Director of the CIA compared to being Jonesy
nothing at all according to Jonesy
Jonsey's knowledge and expertise all gained from watching Fox News
cheaters never "win" no matter what they claim
Trump won nothing, he cheated, and HE IS going to be held accountable
all the chickens are coming home to roost now
even the people like Jones who spell "dog" "dawg" will get it by next year
and will then claim they hated Trump and never voted for him

Aww, poor Krimster.

Little boy has to go home to mommy to cry because big bad Trumpy is President and he thinks he didn't play fair.  Poor baby!   
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2018, 06:20:39 AM »
I suggest we move the presidential conversation back to the Trump doctrine where it belongs.  Otherwise, the moron Moby might be inclined to say more stupid sh.....

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2018, 06:33:14 AM »
unlike you
I once took an oath to defend this county
from all enemies
domestic and foreign
forgive me for doing EXACTLY what I swore to God to do

unlike you
I believe in the constitution and the principles and ideals it contains
including the rule of law

unlike you
I believe in facts and not whatever propaganda is running on Fox News that day

unlike you
I know Donald Trump is a narcissistic moron
who will be gone soon
but not forgotten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 04:26:43 AM »
Well at any rate it looks like Russia's FSU is having a bad time of it, two assassination efforts failed within the last few months, one here in the UK and now one in Ukraine. Looks like they've gone into decline since the old KGB days. These failures will make governments around the world far more alert to Russia's dirty tricks. I doubt they'll cease their activities, I think babs here is probably in big danger of getting knocked off for real in the next few months or so, so unfortunately his days may be numbered anyway. For Russia though I think this will just make them seem more of a threat and nations opinion of Russia far more wary and negative.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 09:05:02 AM »
Well at any rate it looks like Russia's FSU is having a bad time of it, two assassination efforts failed within the last few months, one here in the UK and now one in Ukraine. Looks like they've gone into decline since the old KGB days. These failures will make governments around the world far more alert to Russia's dirty tricks. I doubt they'll cease their activities, I think babs here is probably in big danger of getting knocked off for real in the next few months or so, so unfortunately his days may be numbered anyway. For Russia though I think this will just make them seem more of a threat and nations opinion of Russia far more wary and negative.

I'm guessing you meant 'FSB' ?

You might not realise that the away games in Ukraine - for example - was mainly the work of  'GRU' operatives..

Naturally, all this is denied .. as the fairies 'done it' - 'coz it wasn't anything to do with the Kremlin ..

Online krimster2

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 09:56:40 AM »
folks,

at the end of today, I am going to disappear from this board...

meanwhile I would like to offer for your reading pleasure, a wikipedia article I happen to be associated with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

in addition, to get a “big picture” of the overall effort by the GRU in the USA to influence “important people” in USA, please read about the lovely Anna Chapman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program

Did you know:
that the same Moscow GRU unit (different address now)
that did the initial interview of Lee Harvey Oswald
is the same one
that did the 2016 DNC hacking

in the future, please, if there are any questions about “Ukraine”
please ask Jay, he is not ONLY more manly than me, but more “proper” than me
a bigger willie than my nano-penis with I’m sure a lovely texture and hue
and more of a true expert on Ukraine than me
I really am just some rich Yank wanker...
who is a sex tourist, sex criminal, and pervert

The statistics on cancer rates in Ukraine are inaccurate and deliberately under-reported.

with such glowing low cancer rates according to the UA gov
how do you explain the fact that Ukraine is second place in the world in terms of the number of deaths per thousand of population, 15.72 in 2014.
South Africa is #1

you can’t!
the cancer statistics are a LIE and I am going to prove it
they’re actually 50% higher overall
most deaths are 65+
except for thyroid cancer which is rising among ALL age groups of females

you could have cleaned up the watershed
but you didn’t
you could have blocked the flow of radioactive sediment down the Dnipro
but you didn’t
for god’s sake you could have at least put water filters in schools
but you didn’t

and was all known ages ago

Offline jone

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2018, 10:33:36 AM »
Krimster,

You will be missed.  While I don't agree with much of what you say, your voice on this forum is always fun to hear.

Online krimster2

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »
guyz

forget all the moralizers

uncle Krimster cares about you
and understands your needs
don’t accept the female dominated mating market in your country
go to where a man can still be a man

How To Tell If a Girl Will Sleep With You in Ukraine
(this is only good for YOUNG Girls 21 or less)

if you live near a store like Macy’s Nordstrom, etc
check out their cosmetic dept
look for makeup “kits”
sometimes there are several different kinds
buy them all and buy a lot

pack them in you suitcase when you go
you need to setup a situation where you meet privately with a woman
this was something I usually arranged during lunch
so you only have to worry about getting a girl to lunch
and then create a reason for her to meet you at your hotel or apartment next...

then you present her with one or more of these makeup kits

the universal reaction is always the same, like a little girl who just got a pony for Christmas
giggles, laughter, extreme joy
at this point
you take her hand and kiss it and tell her she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen

if she pulls her hand away,
she WON’T sleep with you
and you can move on...
but if she DOESN’T and leaves her hand in yours
you have a pretty good chance...
to move on to STEP TWO...
where you give her a MUCH bigger present

Online krimster2

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 10:53:15 AM »
so now with what I just showed you
how to separate
those who will
from those who won't
to maximize for the output of SEX
you need to scale for N
the number of inputs (girls)
the more you try the more you succeed
all those muscled, firm limbs and torsos
spread out as a feast before me
I wanted to merge with
be with
experienced beauty with all of my senses
with no limitations

it was exhausting
to have so much sex
I strained my tongue once

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2018, 10:54:58 AM »
at the end of today, I am going to disappear from this board...

I like a good magic show. What time is it going to happen?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2018, 11:00:24 AM »
t'will be today...
will not be in USA tomorrow
and permanently of off the grid thereafter
for who knows how long, maybe infinity
I never preordain the success or failure of any mission
so I may
or may not be back
after today,
I am in God's Hands
and God Is Great

Online krimster2

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2018, 11:11:30 AM »
you can't fancy bear
I left too much on this board
and others
and even more surprises
if you make THAT move

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »
I'm guessing you meant 'FSB' ?

You might not realise that the away games in Ukraine - for example - was mainly the work of  'GRU' operatives..

Naturally, all this is denied .. as the fairies 'done it' - 'coz it wasn't anything to do with the Kremlin ..

Yeah I typed FSB but the predictive text changed it automatically to FSU without me noticing. I know they don't often directly do stuff these days but instead farm it out to others. That is probably part of the problem, in trying to avoid the link back to themselves they end up going to those that are not experts in their trade.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2018, 02:21:57 PM »
t'will be today...
will not be in USA tomorrow
and permanently of off the grid thereafter
for who knows how long, maybe infinity
I never preordain the success or failure of any mission
so I may
or may not be back
after today,
I am in God's Hands
and God Is Great

Hi Krimster if you catch this message I for one will be very sad to not have your presence on here. Your advice including the last piece you have given here has helped me immensely. I'm certain that I will benefit from your input on here and indeed you have made a few matters clearer to me that were not very clear to me before. It's been great to hear of your experiences in Ukraine, I've found them to be honest and displaying much depth.

I don't think of you as a sex tourist but as a guy who had a lot of good relationships and enjoyed himself as a man should enjoy himself. I really do feel that in western society today we have lost our way and ask too much whether this or that is right and focus too much on careers rather than focusing on happiness of being with each other, with someone you can enjoy being with.

I don't know where you are headed but I wish you good fortune and sincerely hope you will return to this forum. There are often guys here that are up their rear ends with being the expert and talking down to others. Yet you I have found you to be down to earth and forthright even though you have a wealth of experience far exceeding many here. I wish you good fortune and please return if ever you are able :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:24:02 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »
thank you
bon chance
good luck

go wherever the wind takes you
and always find your way back home

seek and ye may find

Offline JayH

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2018, 06:46:15 PM »

The “death” of Putin critic, exiled Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko staged by the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) on 29 May, made press freedom groups and some media outlets ask questions about the ethics of the sting operation and its impact on trust in the media. But did Babchenko and the SBU have any other choice?

It is interesting to see review of what we saw in response-- the Russians had a pre - conceived series of responses -remarkable in itself -- like they had advance notice !!

Was the faked “murder” of Russian journalist Babchenko really necessary?

Twenty hours of “death”
Russia has managed to do much within the 20-hour timeframe between the reported assassination and the SBU press briefing where Babchenko refuted his death himself and disclosed some details of the SBU sting operation to save his life.

Here are some of the actions performed by the Russian top officials and state bodies:

Less than an hour after the reported murder, the Russian Investigative Committee launched a criminal case “into the murder of Russian citizen Arkady Babchenko in Kyiv.”

The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs demanded  that “the Ukrainian authorities make every effort to promptly investigate the crime.”
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said it was “very sad” that Moscow has been accused of murdering anti-Kremlin journalist Arkady Babchenko.

Russian ombudsperson Tatyana Moskalkova told that she planned to ask her Ukrainian counterpart, Liudmyla Denysova, to assume personal control over the investigation.

Some two hours after the news on Babchenko’s death, the Russian Ambassador to the UN Vasily Nebenzya mentioned Babchenko’s reported death in a lengthy speech, telling that Ukraine would blame Russia for the assassination, implying that Russia, of course, wasn’t guilty.

Putin’s spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said, “We vigorously condemn this murder and hope for the real, not flawed investigation. Ukraine becomes a very dangerous place for journalists.” (As we can see how Russia reacts to the MH17 investigation, a real one means one where Russia won’t be guilty).

Speaker of the Federation Council Nina Matvienko said that “Russia is ready to render aid to his [Babchenko’s] family.”
Russian State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin stated that Russian law enforcement authorities were ready to help Kyiv in the investigation.

A memorial plaque to Babchenko was unveiled on a memorial wall near the Moscow-based “House of Journalists” (and it was hastily taken down after it turned out that he was alive).

On the next day minutes before the SBU press briefing at which Babchenko revealed his staged death, the Russian Foreign Ministry published another statement urging the “OSCE, UNESCO, special reporters of the UN Human Rights Council and the entire international human rights community” to step up “their efforts on compelling the Ukrainian authorities to take effective measures to ensure the physical security of journalists and protect their rights, as well as to observe Ukraine’s international legal commitments on the freedom of expression.”

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stressed that the Russian reaction on the reported Babchenko’s death was prompt and coordinated:

http://euromaidanpress.com/2018/05/31/was-the-faked-murder-of-russian-journalist-babchenko-really-necessary/

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 11:07:04 AM »
I suggest we move the presidential conversation back to the Trump doctrine where it belongs.  Otherwise, the moron Moby might be inclined to say more stupid sh.....

I miised where I was factually incorrect, so can we can leave 'angry' Jone's post as testimony to the 'daftness' he sees in others ))

Offline jone

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2018, 01:20:36 PM »
The President of the United States is elected by 538 electors.  That is what the Constitution declares.  This President was elected by a majority of those electors. (304 to 227 for Clinton.  Seven votes went to other individuals through faithless voters.)   I know it is confusing for those coming from other countries.  But candidates campaign to capture electors, not individual votes.  If the system worked a different way, then candidates would campaign in a different way, trying to attract the most individual votes.

As Hillary Clinton received the most individual votes (a plurality, not a majority) her campaign was flawed in that she did not campaign correctly.  Otherwise she would have spent much more time in key battleground states where she lost the election.  i.e. Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  She did not even appear once in Wisconsin after the primary elections and the state was 'called' at 11:00 Eastern Time, which means she did not even put up a good fight there.  While we will never know if Trump would still beat Clinton under a different system whereby the candidate who receives the most individual votes wins the election, it could be stated that Trump probably would have won that race as well as his election strategy was successful in doing what it set out to do.

I don't have much to say to Moby.   Certainly nothing good.   He is mixing it up with people on this forum and the other forum and is generally considered to be combative.   But he was wrong in stating that she received more votes as the only votes that count are electoral votes.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2018, 02:34:42 PM »
Moby,

The point the Jone makes is correct. Get used to it.

Av
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »

While we will never know if Trump would still beat Clinton under a different system whereby the candidate who receives the most individual votes wins the election, it could be stated that Trump probably would have won that race as well as his election strategy was successful in doing what it set out to do.

You can state anything, but using 'probably' is pointless and not likely accurate,  H. Clinton won around 3 million votes more than trump.  The impression I have is not likely Trump makes up that 3 million votes, and likely much more if everybody voted.  The strategies would have been different, so nobody can say, but a 'probably' is just being biased.

I don't have much to say to Moby.   Certainly nothing good.   He is mixing it up with people on this forum and the other forum and is generally considered to be combative.   But he was wrong in stating that she received more votes as the only votes that count are electoral votes.
Doesn't matter if he is 'combative' and your multi-forum history lesson isn't important.  His view is likely genuine. Hillary did receive more votes, just in the wrong states!    Trump won the electoral count fair and square, despite there being unknowns regarding Russia's involvement/influence, which could have influenced very little or enough to make a difference in a few states.

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline msmob

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2018, 01:16:00 AM »
Yeah I typed FSB but the predictive text changed it automatically to FSU without me noticing. I know they don't often directly do stuff these days but instead farm it out to others. That is probably part of the problem, in trying to avoid the link back to themselves they end up going to those that are not experts in their trade.

Yup..  you didn't read my response...

Offline msmob

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2018, 01:22:38 AM »
Moby,

The point the Jone makes is correct. Get used to it.

Av

Hi Av,

I am WELL aware of the US' Electoral College system to decide a President..  the FACT is that HC DID win more votes, individually.  ( nearly 3 million more )

Now whilst, that is irrelevant - given the current voting system - it is highly RELEVANT given that Trump is making such a shyte fist of the job

Offline msmob

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2018, 01:30:17 AM »

I don't have much to say to Moby.   

If that were only true ...

Certainly nothing good.   He is mixing it up with people on this forum and the other forum and is generally considered to be combative.   But he was wrong in stating that she received more votes as the only votes that count are electoral votes.

I was not incorrect to point out she won a GREAT deal more votes ...  Was it not factually correct ? It's relevance should be clear - as this is not the first time a President has not carried the most individual votes ..  The last President to 'win' in such a fashion is hardly going down as a 'great' leader, either ...

I make no apology for being contrary or  questioning the somewhat peculiar pastimes of some posters when in the FSU ...

Looking forward to your next TR

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1894
Total: 1905

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM