It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: PPL Websites  (Read 3476 times)

Offline bluesky56

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
PPL Websites
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:40:34 PM »
Not sure maybe this was already posted but for anyone new to all this before you sign on a site where you pay to per letter,  or per chat, video chat with ladies read this.....

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ppl-bride-story/

and this

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ppl-dating/

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: PPL Websites
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 07:58:01 PM »

This kind of stuff is talked about occasionally here. It's always good to bring it up for the new guys.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline bluesky56

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 08:07:38 PM »
it's just a reminder

thanks BillyB have a great weekend sir

Gilbertnut

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 01:18:46 AM »
Thanks for the ppl web site, it is very helpful to me. It helped me a lot.

Offline bluesky56

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 06:45:24 PM »
Elena has studied this for a long time and posts on her blog her findings....read it and make up your own mind....

to say every woman on ppl sites are scammers, agency girls I do not think can be proven nor do I think it is true...

do your homework no matter what site...free or ppl you take part in....free or ppl they are making money, it is a business

The only way to find out really is get on a plane just like you would do for a woman you meet on a free site you are interested in...

my plane leaves in May...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 07:58:30 PM »
to say every woman on ppl sites are scammers, agency girls I do not think can be proven nor do I think it is true...

The women aren't the problem, the agencies are when it comes to most PPL sites. Some guys think they can beat the system and in the end, after thousands of dollars spent, the system beats them.

The only way to find out really is get on a plane just like you would do for a woman you meet on a free site you are interested in...

Some guys have spent $5000 for a first date to learn the girl they were writing to doesn't know much about them and aren't interested. Best to use a site where you can eventually get a girl's contact info and call or Skype with her often. No need to spend $5000 first hoping she likes you enough to give you her phone number. There are many ways to easily reduce risk and many men fail to do so. Lots of men continue to buy flights to women they never spoke to on the phone or Skype. They don't invest much time developing a bond with the girl in correspondence and they are surprised to learn there isn't a bond with the girl when they show up.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 03:20:29 AM »
Who believes Elena still controls EM ?

Offline Jumper

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 07:11:22 AM »
Who believes Elena still controls EM ?

I'd guess very few do that have followed the industry,or her life story. lol
 :popcorn:

That means most readers wouldn't know one way or the other .? ;)

While her blog, or things on ,or tied to, the EM site are self serving ,in putting *a worse reputation* on ppl sites thst EM competes with in a shrinking market...
The message posted is about as accurate description of a standard ppl worker as there could be.
Anyone thinking this is not the most common case ,vs it being some exception is silly.Agencies,like a famous modeling one in kharkiv recruit girls for profile photos, all the time.Common practice.
The ppl local affiliates in the fsu used to be incredibly open about it if you read Russian language websites, then when those ads started getting around they pulled most of f them. Doesn't change how they operate,you know that well.
I still know one of the most popular agency women, best job she can get,and has been for a decade. She has local on and off boyfriends ,and in the end ,what better job to meet foriegn men if interested in them? Doesnt mean she'll put her life on hold, or not communicate with men for the pay check.she learned long ago 99% would never travel.and are not  even ina position to do so(many are married) .but I'll not throw her under the bus here as shed meet and possibly marry a foreign man if she found that she loved him
Guys have plenty of evidence,years if it,  and if they can't accept it , so be it.
I'm certain many a married foreigner still doesn't know his wife was originally compensated to correspond.
Certainly not all, but if met  through a  ppl ,a high percentage.
*shrugs*

It's a poor choice in searching, one of the poorest for sure.

They may all be businesses and need to make money.,recognizing that a business model is founded and built on decades of deceit, with the home offices having culpable deniabilty , and not caring because they already know the demographic they market to doesn't typically travel..and accepting that risk when going to meet someone met thru them,
 is not the same as
accepting that every business by nature is founded to make a profit and be solvent.

Even that distinction can be blurry in the FSU.Its simply shady business at almost any level,in  countries,known for shady business.

I'm glad I took a known risk and met my wife, but I would never advise anyone to search that way, or to travel to meet someone met that way, without absolutely accepting the common scenario associated with it.Also if they havnt communicated outside of the ppl.site.
 :cluebat:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2018, 01:00:52 PM »
I'd guess very few do that have followed the industry,or her life story. lol
 :popcorn:

That means most readers wouldn't know one way or the other .? ;)

While her blog, or things on ,or tied to, the EM site are self serving ,in putting *a worse reputation* on ppl sites thst EM competes with in a shrinking market...
The message posted is about as accurate description of a standard ppl worker as there could be.
Anyone thinking this is not the most common case ,vs it being some exception is silly.Agencies,like a famous modeling one in kharkiv recruit girls for profile photos, all the time.Common practice.
The ppl local affiliates in the fsu used to be incredibly open about it if you read Russian language websites, then when those ads started getting around they pulled most of f them. Doesn't change how they operate,you know that well.
I still know one of the most popular agency women, best job she can get,and has been for a decade. She has local on and off boyfriends ,and in the end ,what better job to meet foriegn men if interested in them? Doesnt mean she'll put her life on hold, or not communicate with men for the pay check.she learned long ago 99% would never travel.and are not  even ina position to do so(many are married) .but I'll not throw her under the bus here as shed meet and possibly marry a foreign man if she found that she loved him
Guys have plenty of evidence,years if it,  and if they can't accept it , so be it.
I'm certain many a married foreigner still doesn't know his wife was originally compensated to correspond.
Certainly not all, but if met  through a  ppl ,a high percentage.
*shrugs*

It's a poor choice in searching, one of the poorest for sure.

They may all be businesses and need to make money.,recognizing that a business model is founded and built on decades of deceit, with the home offices having culpable deniabilty , and not caring because they already know the demographic they market to doesn't typically travel..and accepting that risk when going to meet someone met thru them,
 is not the same as
accepting that every business by nature is founded to make a profit and be solvent.

Even that distinction can be blurry in the FSU.Its simply shady business at almost any level,in  countries,known for shady business.

I'm glad I took a known risk and met my wife, but I would never advise anyone to search that way, or to travel to meet someone met that way, without absolutely accepting the common scenario associated with it.Also if they havnt communicated outside of the ppl.site.
 :cluebat:

I think that while some guys get caught on ppl sites who don't realize how it works - they just went there first and thought 'why would there be any need to look up or go on a forum site about a topic that looks pretty straight forward'. I thin there are other guys that may purposely use ppl site for the challenge. Some guys doing the FSU dating scene are immensely wealthy (usually US guys ;) ) and a few grand here or there means nothing to them. They don't care if the girl splits the money for flowers, toys, English lessons, a few hundred $ or £ is nothing to them, to her it is everything but little does she know if the guy she is duping is spending money that he notices or money that is of little consideration to him than it is to her.

End of the day the guy knows that if its an agency that put forward the girls they write to, to meet then it comes down to the good old matter of chemistry. With any girl if its there then whether she is agency or not she is into you and she may well see you as the preferred option. They still have the same reality as many girls looking for a foreign guy - they live in a sh*t hole and/or are hard up in many cases. They can either choose to go with this rich Prince who they are attracted to or accept tired old life in dumpsk. They may not be a girl that's good for the guy long term it probably varies but I'm guessing even ppl sites get a fair few marriages even with all the shenanigans and possibly lower odds of using one.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
but I'm guessing even ppl sites get a fair few marriages even with all the shenanigans and possibly lower odds of using one.

There's that .."I'm guessing", again ...(((

Based on the numbers of us that may have been unwise enough to waste money on PPL sites - I'm pretty sure that the ratio is so awful - it's hard to boast about

Offline bluesky56

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 05:48:50 PM »
thank you all for your insights into this......

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 06:22:11 PM »
Not sure maybe this was already posted but for anyone new to all this before you sign on a site where you pay to per letter,  or per chat, video chat with ladies read this.....

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ppl-bride-story/

and this

http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/ppl-dating/

I always thought the PPL letters were written by fat, hairy men named Boris? No need for real life young, nubile Russian females.  ;)

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 06:33:10 PM »
I always thought the PPL letters were written by fat, hairy men named Boris? No need for real life young, nubile Russian females.  ;)

I think that is more of a myth. Most of the letters from agencies are written by women. And most of them very good looking. At my wife's agency the owner was a huge Boris. He would chat if bored or girls not show up, but that was rare. He was busy buying luxury condos and Mercedes.

Where you may get the letters written by Hairy Boris letters would be free sites, maybe random spam emails (although think those days have passed) or in personals. And many times it is no longer "Boris" but "Abayomi" instead.

Offline ML

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 08:05:03 PM »

Where you may get the letters written by Hairy Boris letters would be free sites . . .

No logic in this statement.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2835
Total: 2845

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM