It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What does a FSW mean when she says:  (Read 28284 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What does a FSW mean when she says:
« on: November 30, 2019, 04:59:35 PM »
So what does a FSW mean when she says she wants 'a smart guy who knows what he wants?'

Now I'm guessing that she doesn't mean that he's able to decide what meal he's going for when waiting in queue at McDonald's.

I hear FSW say this sort of thing a fair bit, also from some Western Women also. It could mean the same thing I'm guessing or it could be different. I have my ideas on what she likely means by this but I could be way of base for all I know. What are the thoughts of members here on this?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline JayH

• Trips: > 10
Re: What does a FSW mean when she says:
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »
 :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :wallbash:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:05:46 AM »
Trench,You are over intellectualizing. 
Now my opinion is that you have to drop this shit, because that very likely some things written on women profiles, mainly ppl sites. BUT not by women who own the photos.
And this shit is written by terps, this a pattern i have found through thousands profiles i have read. This is only the expression of deviated reality.   
So avoid to spend hours to  :wallbash: your head with such shit.     

Focus on learning russian and dating locally women.   
There is nothing good coming from interpreting something CONCEPTUAL, women need to be lived, to be experimented. The women/men reality is emotionnal, NOT conceptual. 

You will never solve an parametric equation with salt, butter, onions, milk and potatoes.

Trench, tell me, am i wrong, yes or no ?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 01:05:21 AM »
Trench,

You frequently demonstrate you don't have a clue and listen to / read some daft recommendations on how to 'pull'..

There's a clue as to a woman sensing a guy who is comfortable in his skin and confident in his actions...

Think about it..

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 02:05:52 AM »
Trench,

You frequently demonstrate you don't have a clue and listen to / read some daft recommendations on how to 'pull'..

There's a clue as to a woman sensing a guy who is comfortable in his skin and confident in his actions...

Think about it..

He tells her what to do.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 02:36:47 AM »
Trench, it’s safe to say you should have learnt all you ever will by now on this forum. Now it’s time to get real life experience in the company of FSU people of both sexes and you’ll see exactly what this means.

I’ve just spent a few days in a car with my Russian mate and two FSU women. We’ve traveled almost the whole length of Vietnam on a road trip from North to South. Now We are having 3 rest days and for me some quality one on one time with a wonderful Russian woman.

I’ve learnt far more in those days about FSU relationships and dating from talking to him and watching him interact with his GF, than I did spending 3 weeks in Russia basically living with a woman and things are really falling in to place for me. He’s shown me in actions some of the mistakes I unintentionally made earlier this year.

Look at this like studying for a career or a trade......There’s only so much you can learn from books and theory, the real learning and understanding happens on the job.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:51:36 AM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 03:48:19 AM »
He tells her what to do.
No, no.............   
He invites her in his world because this world is joy, this world is fun, this world is interesting, 
And by bringing her own personality, her initiatives, her tenderness and her caring of this man   
They build a better world 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:39:39 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 04:56:39 AM »
Trench, it’s safe to say you should have learnt all you ever will by now on this forum. Now it’s time to get real life experience in the company of FSU people of both sexes and you’ll see exactly what this means.

I’ve just spent a few days in a car with my Russian mate and two FSU women. We’ve traveled almost the whole length of Vietnam on a road trip from North to South. Now We are having 3 rest days and for me some quality one on one time with a wonderful Russian woman.

I’ve learnt far more in those days about FSU relationships and dating from talking to him and watching him interact with his GF, than I did spending 3 weeks in Russia basically living with a woman and things are really falling in to place for me. He’s shown me in actions some of the mistakes I unintentionally made earlier this year.

Look at this like studying for a career or a trade......There’s only so much you can learn from books and theory, the real learning and understanding happens on the job.

Such as?

Offline Davo

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 06:38:58 AM »
Here’s just several things I noticed.

First he doesn’t over analyse a woman’s mood, words or actions.... I’m guilty of this and so are you constantly.

He leads with confidence, but not arrogant confidence in everything he does. If things don’t go to plan he’s not stressed or shows it emotionally. He always remains calm.... Kind of like a James Bond type persona.

He will compliment his woman a lot more than I would, but it doesn’t come across as being needy, desperate or putting her on a pedestal, because there’s an air of masculinity and confidence about him that guys you associate with being an alpha male display..... This is a strong woman but he has the ability to turn her into a blushing school girl when ever her wants, or like putty in his hands.

He deals with people who hassle and annoy his woman with a brutal no nonsense efficiency
that usually leaves them scuttling away in the opposite direction without daring to say another word or even glance her way.

I’ve noticed Russian men at good conversationalists with a very good sense of humour. My mate is no different and always has the women in his presence hanging off every word and laughing often.

He’s a risk taker and doesn’t necessarily do everything by the letter of the law. If you can get away with something with little risk of getting caught, then by all means do it.... hence being told it’s my turn to drive even though I have no valid drivers license in this country.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:56:27 AM by Davo »

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 06:57:16 AM »
Here’s just several things I noticed.

First he doesn’t over analyse a woman’s mood, words or actions.... I’m guilty of this and so are you constantly.

He leads with confidence, but not arrogant confidence in everything he does. If things don’t go to plan he’s not stressed or shows it emotionally. He always remains calm.... Kind of like a James Bond type persona.

He will compliment his woman a lot more than I would, but it doesn’t come across as being needy, desperate or putting her on a pedestal, because there’s an air of masculinity and confidence about him that guys you associate with being an alpha male display..... This is a strong woman but he has the ability to turn her into a blushing school girl when ever her wants, or like putty in his hands.

He deals with people who hassle and annoy his woman with a brutal no nonsense efficiency
that usually leaves them scuttling away in the opposite direction without daring to say another word.

I’ve noticed Russian men at good conversationalists with a very good sense of humour. My mate is no different and always has the women in his presence hanging of every word.

He’s a risk taker and doesn’t necessarily do everything the letter of the law. If you can get away with something with little risk of getting caught, then by all means do it.... hence being told it’s my turn to drive even though I have no valid drivers license in this country.

Interesting, do you think this is what a girl means when she says 'a guy who knows what he wants'?

Over time I have noticed how women use these phrasebook type of phases time over and again. I am usually either puzzled or take then at face value. Yet over time I have come to find out that there is usually the female interpretation that is well wide of my face value view of the phrase.

For example in the above 'knows what he wants' phrases I would have thought it meant a guy who 'knows what career goal he is aiming for, wants a nice house, nice car, three kids and a wife' sort by of thing. Yet my previous experience of hearing such phrasebook phrases from women normally tells me that women have a certain hidden interpretation of this phrase. Some men perhaps like your friend will naturally fall into it or might learn it like you did.

Did you get the impression that this is the way he naturally is or just perhaps from the relationship getting close over time?

Offline Davo

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 07:43:07 AM »
I think it’s a combination of many things.... A leader who can take charge and is confident, but not in a domineering or arrogant manner. A man who is driven to succeed and be the best he can be in life.  If you’re motivated and successful then you can also provide the good things in life. An intelligent guy who has a good sense of humour and is interesting to talk to, both privately and in a social setting.  Someone who can provide some excitement in life and isn’t just going to spend his free time sitting on the couch. Someone who can communicate well and offer emotional support. All women want these qualities no matter where they live or what culture they come from.

I suspect Russian men’s attitudes regarding relationships, women and dating comes naturally and is learnt through their childhood and teen years just like we do.

The question is how many of these Russian qualities do you need to adopt to be successful?...... I’ve been told several times that “You’re the man!!” so obviously I wasn’t being the man in that situation for comments like that to be directed to me 🤔

Trench I think this is the best advice I can suggest, Bills wise words......,: “FSUW are not for entry level daters” ..... If I was you I’d be hitting tinder at home for a year or two and get spend some time in a few casual relationships. There are plenty of attractive milfs in their early 40’s just looking for some fun after being in long marriages. Get some runs on the relationship board, money in your pocket and some confidence that both of those bring and then have another go with FSU dating.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:10:12 AM by Davo »

Offline JayH

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 08:03:36 AM »
.... I’ve been told several times that “You’re the man!!”  🤔

I reckon that is so that when something turns to s...t -- you ( the man !) is responsible and gets the blame !!

Seriously  -- I really like Pat comments upthread --and Davo is living a reality. Learning by exposure  of seeing it. To me --it  is natural normal instinct of how I have always been .  The other part is I have always been respectful and genuinely interested in peoples lives -- and being sincere goes a long way. You have to be it -- not act it .
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 09:37:08 AM »
in “mick mouse” Russian speak (ya gotta watch this hilarious video!)

it means an “alpha male” and not a “beta male”, NONE of y’all are “betas”, right?
haha...

ALL ATTRACTIVE WOMEN have this problem of having to deal with betas...
my daughters and their Russian girl friends complain most vociferously about this specific issue...

as for myself...
I don’t behave like a beta...
and I don’t look like a beta...
ONLY betas struggle with Russian women....
alphas don’t!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:01:19 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 10:07:35 AM »
I think it’s a combination of many things.... A leader who can take charge and is confident, but not in a domineering or arrogant manner. A man who is driven to succeed and be the best he can be in life.  If you’re motivated and successful then you can also provide the good things in life. An intelligent guy who has a good sense of humour and is interesting to talk to, both privately and in a social setting.  Someone who can provide some excitement in life and isn’t just going to spend his free time sitting on the couch. Someone who can communicate well and offer emotional support. All women want these qualities no matter where they live or what culture they come from.
ето я

This is how i behave, and especially after five years of marriage with a strong RW in her personality.   

Last summer i dated a nice and successful french woman and she was quite surprised in the way of how i was taking the leardship on the date. She expressed her surprise only one time, after she enjoyed.   

The same with my ex french girlfriend of this summer, she was working hard, two children and don't have many time. So we setup a week end of shared vacations. I told her ok i will manage all. I didn't call her, and surely not every hour, asking "do you think?" "Do you like" "Maybe we can go there or there".     
I took only her limitations in account, not less than two hours of driving from her mother's place. Respected her budget (she even saved some money), and when it was time to adapt the schedule during the vacations i was enough flexible to do it accordingly to her wish. 
She was more an old fashioned woman recognizing that men have their place in the couple, the society and telling that's a mistake when women take control of everything in a life. 
I got continuous compliments during two months.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:11:17 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 10:19:15 AM »
I think it’s a combination of many things.... A leader who can take charge and is confident, but not in a domineering or arrogant manner.  A guy who has a good sense of humor and is interesting to talk to, both privately and in a social setting.  Someone who can provide some excitement in life and isn’t just going to spend his free time sitting on the couch. Someone who can communicate well and offer emotional support. All women want these qualities no matter where they live or what culture they come from.

I think the above sums up why I have been able to be somewhat successful with FSU  women.

But interestingly, my 'abilities' did not come from previous extensive dating in USA (I was married for a hundred years or so, and had practically zero dates with USA women after separation and divorce), but rather from interacting with hundreds of business women at all levels in my consulting jobs.

Many, many FSU gals have told me that after just a few hours with them, they feel as if they have known me for several years.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 10:25:52 AM »

The question is how many of these Russian qualities do you need to adopt to be successful?...... I’ve been told several times that “You’re the man!!” so obviously I wasn’t being the man in that situation for comments like that to be directed to me 🤔
Trench I think this is the best advice I can suggest, Bills wise words......,: “FSUW are not for entry level daters” .....

By the way if a RW tells you "you're the man", it means effectively that you have missed something. 
As Krimster2 wrote, it shows that you are expressing some beta behavior. 
It's not really your fault, it's this western culture that is pushing you, and faster and faster, months after months, to the beta behavior. 
Really, i am totally serious. 
So you have been raised with the "try to always be nice" "please to people" "don't tell the truth to not hurt someone" "avoid conflicts" "don't express your direct interest to a woman", globally hide your dick, don't show you have a dick, please let it at home before jumping in the car. 
 Days after days we are nurtured by an increasing BS in those puppy societies while the meaning of life, the meaning of relationship is lost to the profit of MATERIALISTIC things due to an overwhelming capitalism and also, due to an increased MISANDRY. 

Look "may i invite you to the restaurant, i don't want to bother you" pussssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !     
better "i would like to invite you to the restaurant"     
better "i am free tomorrow, maybe we could have a meal together"     
better "I would like to invite you to the restaurant, but i hesitate because you look very  dangerous and my mum is waiting me sunday for the lunch" Alllllllffffffffffaaaaaaa

Offline ML

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 10:36:07 AM »

Look "may i invite you to the restaurant, i don't want to bother you" pussssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !     
better "i would like to invite you to the restaurant"     
better "i am free tomorrow, maybe we could have a meal together"     
better "I would like to invite you to the restaurant, but i hesitate because you look very  dangerous and my mum is waiting me Sunday for the lunch" Alllllllffffffffffaaaaaaa

Best:  I will pick you up at 7 PM; or Meet me at XYZ at 7 PM.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 10:37:36 AM »
I think the above sums up why I have been able to be somewhat successful with FSU  women.

But interestingly, my 'abilities' did not come from previous extensive dating in USA (I was married for a hundred years or so, and had practically zero dates with USA women after separation and divorce), but rather from interacting with hundreds of business women at all levels in my consulting jobs.

Many, many FSU gals have told me that after just a few hours with them, they feel as if they have known me for several years.

ML brings here a key notion in dating : comfort.
You cannot make a move, escalate with a woman if you don't have enough comfort.That's a basic of the game.   

BUT

How could be comfortable with this society that have trained you to hide all your personality behing a TON of BS ? 
and now second question, HOW a girl could be comfortable with a man who is NOT COMFORTABLE with himself ???????????????????????????????????

Tell me.

And guess what, what it is said about men who are comfortable with themselves? They are confident. And now send me a woman who tells that confident men are not attractive, i would meet her if she exists.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 10:38:26 AM »
Best:  I will pick you up at 7 PM; or Meet me at XYZ at 7 PM.
Yes it works also, with RW especially  ;D

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2019, 12:08:26 PM »
I think you are dead right Pat, being comfortable and confident about yourself is probably a big part of what they mean when they say 'that he knows what he wants'. That is probably the short form essence of it that you have there.

I think you are also right about western society, it teaches men to be effeminate with all the way we are supposed to be have. I've known guys of the older generation who are direct about what they say and come across more masculine and confident as a result. No woolly long explanations and delicately phrasing stuff. If we consider FSU people in general they are much more of this way.

Conflict is a big area we are socialised into avoiding in western society or rather fear of it. It can if course be a problem in a relationship with a FSW or probably any woman as not handling it right can send the relationship south quickly and potentially irretrievably. Yet I get the impression that it is better to say what you want and not worry about conflict with a FSW than to go into beta mode and either back out of what you want or seek compromise.

I think feminism creates a lot of beta behaviour out if fear of being hauled over the coals if a guy dare do anything feminists are against. Society also plays a large part too I think, in western countries a lot of the industrial jobs have gone to be replace with 'service' sector jobs where politeness and subservient behaviour are the key. When I was younger I has a job in a supermarket and later did office work. Both these jobs are prevelent in our society but both entail pleasing both customer & bosses and there is usually a lot of company PR aimed at doing this in companies, one word out if place and big problems can occur. That's not a great way to avoid beta learning behaviour.

In the next year I will start to get some Independant income and could possibly be in a position to quit my job by around next Christmas. The job I'm in at the moment is not too bad on the beta behaviour front but too not be under the thumb off an employer but still bring in an income will cast me free to be and act as I wish.

With that I will be able to seek extra income in a way that is more Alpha leaning than beta. That should aid me a fair amount I think.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2019, 12:28:05 PM »
Such as?

Trench,

You only look for things that validate your goofball opinions and views.
You need to stop wasting your time with this silly validation seeking
and spend it instead doing two things.

1. Making more money, you need to at least double your income. 
2. Seeking for a FSUW who will like you. Most FSUW won't like you,
your attitudes or opinions, so you need to find one who will. It will
require a lot of effort and a great deal of time.

You won't do either thing obviously, but I am writing this so that any
newbie who follows this thread can see what somebody who knows
what he's talking about would recommend.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2019, 12:36:12 PM »
So what does a FSW mean when she says she wants 'a smart guy who knows what he wants?'

Have you ever been around someone who is extremely indecisive and wishy-washy? 

Don't be that guy.

Women want the opposite of that wishy-washy guy.  Be decisive.  Have goals and direction in your life.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2019, 12:48:08 PM »
ALL ATTRACTIVE WOMEN have this problem of having to deal with betas...
my daughters and their Russian girl friends complain most vociferously about this specific issue...

as for myself...
I don’t behave like a beta...
and I don’t look like a beta...
ONLY betas struggle with Russian women....
alphas don’t!!!

Why what do your daughters & her Russian girlfriends say?

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2019, 01:02:02 PM »
Have you ever been around someone who is extremely indecisive and wishy-washy? 

Don't be that guy.

Women want the opposite of that wishy-washy guy.  Be decisive.  Have goals and direction in your life.

In most cases I'm usually quite decisive. On a few matters I may take a few moments to think if it's something that comes across as a big deal that I am not really sure on. Most stuff though I decide on straight away.

I have also goals and direction in my life though I don't usually promote these unless I'm sure if the person I'm with. People can seek to stuff you up or get jealous if you let on what you have in mind or copy it, etc.

I don't mind taking decisions except when in situations I know little about. For example places to visit in a city I have never been too before. I think in this regard I need do a be like Moby and do a good bit of Oirish Blagging ;D

I've made mistakes with FSW I have met mostly that I should have decided what I wanted to do. It's not that I was objectionable to some of the stuff some of the women I was with wanted to do, it intrigued me at the time. More that I can see now that some of them can be very much into satisfying the man and to act otherwise is probably alien territory to them and not a place they are comfortable being and hence doing damage to the relationship.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2019, 01:20:59 PM »
beeboy
that’s a quite profound philosophical observation you made there from the perspective of general English language semantics and understanding...

but the more relevant perspective perspective would be “feminine psychology”...
obviously, not a subject you’re familiar with out there in “Hawg Hollar”...

golly beeboy, a whole year has gone by...
didja git any?
no?
awwwww......what a surprise :)
not really... LOL... :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541006
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1885
Total: 1897

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM