It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Stupid arguments I've gotten into with Russian women  (Read 6397 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Stupid arguments I've gotten into with Russian women
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2023, 12:59:02 AM »
Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism, Orthodox Judaism at that. By Jewish law, she’s now a Jew.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2023, 02:00:11 AM »

Maybe the allure of international relationships has worn off.

Yeah it's a bit of a strange one that one. I know from western dating forums about dating in the west that the dating world is as f*cked up as ever. Loads of dudes complaining they can't get a half decent chick, can't get any chick. Yet when I suggest searching abroad outside the west (not specifically the FSU) they don't seem to pick up, they often just don't reply to it. So just seems they are content to sit at home and complain and don't want to put themselves out for it.

Partly I get some older guys not wanting to know. They have probably heard the stories and stats and either way got the idea that it could be an ordeal for them. Sone just would probably rather not risk their home in a divorce settlement that they've worked hard for, for many years just for some girl. I think that's another issue that with rising house prices and scarcity of housing in the west that many guys who are fortunate enough to have their own homes just count themselves lucky and would rather just have a nice place to come home too and aren't having to slum it in the rental market.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2023, 03:40:24 AM »
Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism, Orthodox Judaism at that. By Jewish law, she’s now a Jew.
Israeli passports are easy to get and accepted in almost all Western countries.....
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2023, 05:35:46 AM »
Israeli passports are easy to get and accepted in almost all Western countries.....

Google says this about Israeli passports:

"Individuals born within the country receive an Israeli passport at birth if at least one parent is a citizen. Non-Jewish foreigners may naturalize after living in the country for at least three years while holding permanent residency, renouncing former citizenship, and learning Hebrew."

From that I wouldn't say it was that easy to get one. It's not like you can say you are a Jew without an Israeli parent and get one or convert to the Jewish faith and get one. There are other places in the world where it's likely easier to get a passport from a country where you wasn't born and don't have any parents from there.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2023, 07:05:10 AM »

I believe she has an American passport. She converted because her husband is Jewish, and he likely wanted her to convert.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Shadow

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2023, 07:20:02 AM »
Google says this about Israeli passports:

"Individuals born within the country receive an Israeli passport at birth if at least one parent is a citizen. Non-Jewish foreigners may naturalize after living in the country for at least three years while holding permanent residency, renouncing former citizenship, and learning Hebrew."

From that I wouldn't say it was that easy to get one. It's not like you can say you are a Jew without an Israeli parent and get one or convert to the Jewish faith and get one. There are other places in the world where it's likely easier to get a passport from a country where you wasn't born and don't have any parents from there.
You would be surprised how many Russian speaking Jews have appeared the last year.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2023, 08:32:42 AM »
let me throw some shade on BC

"Very few members have been banned for a variety of reasons listed in the TOS. "

NO,  WRONG!
if you read what I wrote, and not how you misread it,
what I said was" that MORE readers and content were blocked by moderators, compared to the number who DECLARED I was the cause...
and this is TRUE....

do I give a flying phuque if you think what I write is boring?
Sweet Aryan Jesus!!!!  do the planets all rotate around you to?

I recommend you look at your own content and pass judgement on it as well
then MAYBE you'll post something that meets your own exalted 'standard of excellence' before you criticize someone else
otherwise, you just make yourself look like a waffle eating FOOL chewing on your little 'lekker waffle

why do I lean towards the Zhids?
you goyim are pretty much what compelled me to be as I am and for the affiliations I prefer to keep
the problem you goyim all have, is when people you normally can step on like the JOOS
learn how to fight back and start getting good at it

other groups are learning these skills now as well
for every reaction, there is an opposite reaction
soon, your fortunes will change, and YOU will be the target from those you targeted
as ye sow, so shall ye reap

as a side note for future historians, investigating my "crimes, biographers, etc
my family's name is famous in Israel
half the old buildings in Tel Aviv were built with tiles from my family's tile factory
I have brand recognition there
always learn how to use your assets to advance yourself

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 10:35:30 AM by krimster2 »

Offline mhr7

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2023, 09:14:33 AM »
I used to find your posting style interesting, but most of what you post nowadays is boorish.  Posts I have seen deleted did not add any value, were insulting, or did not follow established forum posting rules.  All normalna.

Ditto, I stopped reading them some time ago, both krim and Trench. This forum needs something but I'm not sure what that is.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2023, 09:35:43 AM »
"This forum needs something but I'm not sure what that is."

A sense of humour maybe...
which seems to be lacking along with many other mental faculties with folks in this forum...

you wanna blame me for the decline of this board?
take a look at yourselves INSTEAD
i'm a symptom and not the cause

but the biggest change is the territory ITSELF, not yet reflected in the maps
there is a SEASON for every purpose under heaven
and time has "marched on" for RWD's purpose

since ya'll can't see that, ya wanna cling to the past
instead of adapting to the future
and rebranding, cuz that takes effort
and it's just much easier throwing trouble makers to the crowd to please them

I know all your goyim tricks
and I got some of my own you don't know
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 10:27:52 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2023, 12:03:36 PM »
"This forum needs something but I'm not sure what that is."

A sense of humour maybe...
which seems to be lacking along with many other mental faculties with folks in this forum...

you wanna blame me for the decline of this board?
take a look at yourselves INSTEAD
i'm a symptom and not the cause

but the biggest change is the territory ITSELF, not yet reflected in the maps
there is a SEASON for every purpose under heaven
and time has "marched on" for RWD's purpose

since ya'll can't see that, ya wanna cling to the past
instead of adapting to the future
and rebranding, cuz that takes effort

and it's just much easier throwing trouble makers to the crowd to please them

I know all your goyim tricks
and I got some of my own you don't know

I for one always much enjoy your postings Krim. You've got great experience, insight and most of all live a life more unique and involving than most :)

I think you're dead right though, this forum is stuck in the past. Quaint in a way but it's a dwindling community base. We still talk of the FSU on here but the Soviet Union broke up so long back now, I was a child at the time in my last year of Middle School lol. Most of the younger generation say roughly below 40 odd won't have any or much recollection to that period it will be alien to them.

Even the present title of 'Russian' Woman Discussion is kind of past it. Talk of 'Russian' isn't favourable in the west now these days due to the war. Few with any sense will want to even visit Russia these days let alone date for crying out loud. Ukraine is of the visiting list for most due to the weather forecast of raining missiles. Meanwhile more Ukrainians & probably Russians also in Europe than ever. Ukrainians of course not really noted in the title of this website but instead Russian. So despite us having pro Ukrainian sympathies here from an outsider glancing at the site on a Google search would assume we're a pro-Putler lovin full bloodied Russkie site. So are they going to want to venture on here, no and I doubt few will.

It's new members that keep any forum, group or club fresh even if they don't stay long. So I would suggest that we are missing out on all of that due to the above reasons. We are at risk of becoming an old hillbilly site full of old codgers in some esoteric field long lost to most people still treading the earth.

So a new angle for the site perhaps?

I don't think a lot different so as to not scrap all where we've been. My suggestion would be:

'European Women Discussion'

That would help connect with young western male Incels desperate for a female but usually too reticent to even search for anything beyond the borders of the EU. We could then come in along with our experience of the Slavic woman scene along with talk of how women are in the rest of Europe. As 'I Love Ukraine' has shown us even talk of women elsewhere in Europe can be interesting and of course many Ukrainian & Russian communities throughout Europe now.

What do you all think???
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 12:24:53 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2023, 01:12:14 PM »
spossiba
but even twitter is dying
and this board is esstentially for people to old and befuddled to use twitter, VK, telegram, etc...
none of this has any chance of surviving the future, same as most of ya'all

let the dead bury the dead

Offline Boethius

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2023, 01:20:58 PM »
Young people don't use Twitter, Facebook (which VK essentially copied), or even Telegram much.  They use Discord, TikTok, Instagram, and to a lesser degree, Snapchat.  It's the oldsters who use Twitter and Facebook. 

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2023, 01:50:51 PM »
your objections don't matter, it's dying just the same...
and for the same reason as here

most people don't use horse and buggy's anymore
only the bourgeois do, like the ones who post here
they are trying to avoid the future, cuz THEY are NOT going to play any part in creating it!!
they are creatues of the past

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 01:57:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2023, 01:57:24 PM »
There were relatively few ways to talk directly to FSUW when this forum was started - certainly no video chat, because of restrictions from their end, poor translate functions.  A lot of the things that made this forum relevant for seeking a bride are no longer issues. 

Now, with a war, there is almost no travel, which is where this forum was most helpful (not getting scammed, travel arrangements, etc.).

Where this forum could shine is in learning about the culture.  But most men aren't interested in that anyway.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2023, 02:02:42 PM »
spossiba
but even twitter is dying
and this board is esstentially for people to old and befuddled to use twitter, VK, telegram, etc...
none of this has any chance of surviving the future, same as most of ya'all

let the dead bury the dead

So you mean we are even more old and encrusted than the old encrusted people using, twitter, vk, Facebook, etc!

I think even more reason to move with the times and rebrand a bit so as to stay relevant at least even if still not that popular. There could always be a Facebook, vk, etc page with a link to here.

My thoughts are overall internet social media stuff might be on the wane. End of the day there can be too much geeking online and not living real life. My guess is that people probably catch onto that after a while that it's better to live real life than live online.

I kind of do this site, etc as a spare time thing and because it's one of my areas of interest. I personally think I have learned sh*tloads that I wouldn't have learned on social media about FSU dating, etc.

So yeah I think in any case that's are best bet at the moment, worth a try I think as it can always be changed back or to whatever. Otherwise I think people aren't going to want to look into such a site that they misconstrue from the get go.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2023, 02:21:20 PM »
There were relatively few ways to talk directly to FSUW when this forum was started - certainly no video chat, because of restrictions from their end, poor translate functions.  A lot of the things that made this forum relevant for seeking a bride are no longer issues. 

Now, with a war, there is almost no travel, which is where this forum was most helpful (not getting scammed, travel arrangements, etc.).

Where this forum could shine is in learning about the culture.  But most men aren't interested in that anyway.

That's true. I think culture for us men is a word that doesn't often excite though as I have learned can be a lot more to it in relation to dating than I would have thought a few years ago.

Perhaps a way to style it so as to get the men's attention so they don't think it's going to be all yak about the arts or literature or something.

I think although video chat etc has made it a lot more straightforward to access the women understanding them can still be another matter, then as you say the culture out there, their way of life, behaviour, attitudes, etc. Still many good stories to hear from the FSU dating scene I think.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2023, 02:22:29 PM »
"But most men aren't interested in that anyway."

shocking it is, to hear that "most men" are interested in "other things" and not 'slavic kultura'
yet, if you choose to dicuss those 'other things' here on RWD, you will be chastized for it...
where's the 'logic' in that?

a foolish consistancy, only benefits fools...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2023, 03:49:45 PM »
let me throw some shade on BC

"Very few members have been banned for a variety of reasons listed in the TOS. "

NO,  WRONG!
if you read what I wrote, and not how you misread it,
what I said was" that MORE readers and content were blocked by moderators, compared to the number who DECLARED I was the cause...
and this is TRUE....

do I give a flying phuque if you think what I write is boring?
Sweet Aryan Jesus!!!!  do the planets all rotate around you to?

I recommend you look at your own content and pass judgement on it as well
then MAYBE you'll post something that meets your own exalted 'standard of excellence' before you criticize someone else
otherwise, you just make yourself look like a waffle eating FOOL chewing on your little 'lekker waffle

why do I lean towards the Zhids?
you goyim are pretty much what compelled me to be as I am and for the affiliations I prefer to keep
the problem you goyim all have, is when people you normally can step on like the JOOS
learn how to fight back and start getting good at it

other groups are learning these skills now as well
for every reaction, there is an opposite reaction
soon, your fortunes will change, and YOU will be the target from those you targeted
as ye sow, so shall ye reap

as a side note for future historians, investigating my "crimes, biographers, etc
my family's name is famous in Israel
half the old buildings in Tel Aviv were built with tiles from my family's tile factory
I have brand recognition there
always learn how to use your assets to advance yourself

krim,

I want to address a few of your points and selected this, among your posts, for reply.

First, no one is blaming you for the decline in traffic at RWD. While it is likely true that some members might find your style of writing offensive, it will be only a few that will (or have) depart the forum in quiet protest. Traffic numbers at RWD are affected by many things - as you point out, emerging communication technologies being chief among them, but in RWD's case, there are numerous factors contributing to participation levels.

Next, as for the Guidelines, they were the result of a serious effort on the part of many RWD members to codify suggested behaviours for men serous about seeking a life-partner from the former Soviet countries. RWD has never moderated to those Guidelines, though we did, and still do, believe them to be useful for people who are serious in this pursuit. You suggest there is some degree of puritanism in the language used. Perhaps so. But you are an intelligent person whom I've seen participate on this, and other fora, for many years. The downside of being intelligent is you cannot then claim to fail to appreciate the efforts made to encourage others toward better, less hedonistic, behaviors if they are serious about finding a lifetime partner. RWD is not now, and never will be, a site for sex tourism. There are plenty of those sites elsewhere.

Your recent posts are, at times, a combination of humorous, wise, informative and insulting. I, for one, find your use of the term 'goyim' insulting, and I suspect others do as well. Replaced with gentile, I might not - though even then it would raise the question of why you feel the need to use such labels. I fully understand that your religious and ethnic upbringing color your worldviews. To a very large extent, I welcome those views, just as I welcome the views of many diverse groups with varying religious and ethnic backgrounds. But you must know that pejorative labels of any sort are at cross-purposes with the values promoted at RWD. They instantly put other people on the defensive thus preventing any possible meeting of the minds which might come from civil discourse.

RWD is about exchanging ideas and learning from one another and communicating with people who share similar interests. Yes, we fall short at times, but it remains our mission.

- Dan

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2023, 04:58:29 PM »
the definition of a Goy, ultimately became, "someone who worships a false idol..."
and I really can't think of a more accurate label than that to truthfully describe goyim
the word itself originates from Hebrew meaning "Nation" 
and appears in the Hebrew version of the Old Testament, gazillionss of times, easier and faster to write in Hebrew than English

the goyim, are a nation that worships a false idol
if the shoe fits, put it on and enjoy the Ball
just be home by midnight!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 05:11:00 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2023, 05:35:43 PM »
I've got no idea what all these religious terms are as not religious myself so I'm not offended by any of them nor care. I would say though that gentile whatever that is reminds me of genitals, just so similar sounding.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2023, 05:42:17 PM »
the definition of a Goy, ultimately became, "someone who worships a false idol..."
and I really can't think of a more accurate label than that to truthfully describe goyim
the word itself originates from Hebrew meaning "Nation" 
and appears in the Hebrew version of the Old Testament, gazillionss of times, easier and faster to write in Hebrew than English

the goyim, are a nation that worships a false idol
if the shoe fits, put it on and enjoy the Ball
just be home by midnight!

Goyim:

Goyim also known as goy is a derogatory term used to refer to non jewish people. The word is similar to gentile, but is much more derogatory and is meant to be used in contempt.

Source: Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goyim)

Pejorative labels, such as goyim, are definitely UNWELCOME at RWD. Please post accordingly.

As for a sense of humor - you must recognize the irony of your reference to BC as "you goyim" with a subsequent goyim definition of Trump idolatry - right?!?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 05:51:27 PM by Admin »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2023, 06:33:59 PM »
I don't know why a Hebrew word used dozens of times in the old testament, is NOW considered a perjorative in English!?? WTF??? ohhh, I GET IT!!!
yeah, you see I used to read it in Torah study and Hebrew calligraphys classes as a child, should the teacher have covered my ears?

OH, gee whiz! appears that while I wasn't looking, my culture has been appropriated and turned against me
for no other reason than because somebody else says so, and claims to be the authority
and our only choice is to obey their authority
golly, that somehow sounds AWFULLY familiar
yeah, and using a non-jewish English language source as an authority on the use of colloquial Hebrew and Yiddish (everything in Yiddish is derogatory, so what?) is pretty much what I'd expect
but I eat Kosher for a reason

please, go ahead twist my words into whatever shape that suits you
however, the things you want from others, also requires things from you all as well

you all live a sheltered life in a sanitized little western world
and you all live by the rules there
thinking that these must be the ONLY rules

someone who lives by your rules, wouldn't last a day in Russkiy Mir, you know the "R" word in "RWD"
but for some reason, I'm supposed to accept your rules as being legitimate
when experience has shown me, they're NOT!!

ya'll are gonna read all about this one day in the future,
when the survivors all return home from the war(s) and start blogging, and breaking all your pretty rules

can't wait until ya'll complain about their "boring" behavior

meanwhile, if the rest of y'all want to live in a high school musical with a class monitor, help yourself
I choose NOT to participate in such an arrangment, and shall ignore it
the guidelines for what I post is expressed in the first amendment of the constitution of the usofa
and if congress can't make a law to restrict my freedom of speech
i'm gonna take a wild guess, and say the moderator or any other would be "authority" can't either...

the constitution I took an oath to protect
is ALSO my shield

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 08:26:20 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2023, 08:54:31 PM »
I don't know why a Hebrew word used dozens of times in the old testament, is NOW considered a perjorative in English!?? WTF??? ohhh, I GET IT!!!
yeah, you see I used to read it in Torah study and Hebrew calligraphys classes as a child, should the teacher have covered my ears?

OH, gee whiz! appears that while I wasn't looking, my culture has been appropriated and turned against me
for no other reason than because somebody else says so, and claims to be the authority
and our only choice is to obey their authority
golly, that somehow sounds AWFULLY familiar
yeah, and using a non-jewish English language source as an authority on the use of colloquial Hebrew and Yiddish (everything in Yiddish is derogatory, so what?) is pretty much what I'd expect
but I eat Kosher for a reason

please, go ahead twist my words into whatever shape that suits you
however, the things you want from others, also requires things from you all as well

you all live a sheltered life in a sanitized little western world
and you all live by the rules there
thinking that these must be the ONLY rules

someone who lives by your rules, wouldn't last a day in Russkiy Mir, you know the "R" word in "RWD"
but for some reason, I'm supposed to accept your rules as being legitimate
when experience has shown me, they're NOT!!

ya'll are gonna read all about this one day in the future,
when the survivors all return home from the war(s) and start blogging, and breaking all your pretty rules

can't wait until ya'll complain about their "boring" behavior

meanwhile, if the rest of y'all want to live in a high school musical with a class monitor, help yourself
I choose NOT to participate in such an arrangment, and shall ignore it
the guidelines for what I post is expressed in the first amendment of the constitution of the usofa
and if congress can't make a law to restrict my freedom of speech
i'm gonna take a wild guess, and say the moderator or any other would be "authority" can't either...

the constitution I took an oath to protect
is ALSO my shield

You have been around these fora long enough to know a reasonable POV when presented with it ... no matter your histrionics to the contrary. There are many MANY terms used in my/(our) youth(s) that have adapted meanings now with pejorative connotations. The fact that a single source was cited should not be construed as the only source. In any case, the use of labels to make a point often leads to debate as to legitimacy, or applicability, of the label. The substance of the issue at bar is lost in the ensuing distraction. No matter your personal history with the term krim, you now understand that some fairly large portion of the audience perceives use of the term 'goyim' as a pejorative slur. Continued use of such a term, now being aware of how it's received, raises legitimate questions as to why one would continue to use it. Clinging to personal history may be an explanation, but fails to address the motive to continue insulting once aware of the insult.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2023, 09:30:18 PM »
as I said,
I uderstand FULLY what you're DOING
i'm just tellin you, that it's complete BS
the same people tellin ya the Hebew/Yiddish word "goyim" is a BAD VERBOTEN WORD in English
are now telling ya that slaves also benefited from slavery
I guess if you believe one story of theirs then you'll believe the other as well

histrionics, me?
no, I'm not the moral police being offended by words they don't really understand
and who is only offended because somebody else from the dominant culture judged it as offensive and posted it on the web
this is called BULL SHIT...
and this is what you're trying to hit me with?
BS like this....

you guys can find plenty of fault with me, fine...
but I really have to ask WTF is wrong with you all?
none of ya'll wants to look in the mirror

take a look at the world we live in, and this is the kinda level of stoopid BS you wanna concern yourself with?
really?

and you wonder why I ridicule and insult you

don't tell me ya'll "don't deserve it"
cuz that'd just be one more lie

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 09:42:34 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2023, 09:41:20 PM »
as I said,
I uderstand FULLY what you're DOING
i'm just tellin you, that it's complete BS
the same people tellin ya the Hebew/Yiddish word "goyim" is a BAD WORD in English
are now telling ya that slaves also benefited from slavery
I guess if you believe one story of theirs then you'll believe the other as well

histrionics, me?
no, I'm not the moral police being offended by words they don't really understand
and who is only offended because somebody else from the dominant culture judged it as offensive and posted it on the web
this is called BULL SHIT...
and this is what you're trying to hit me with?
BS like this....

WTF is wrong with you?
take a look at the world, this is the kinda BS you wanna concern yourself with?
really?

This isn't the first time this issue of this particular term has presented here. On about page 47 of this earlier post -> http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24655.1150, the topic was discussed at some length. Then, as now, it was deemed to be a pejorative slur that has no legitimate place at RWD.

Since you claim to know what I am doing, explain it. There is no grand conspiracy. There is no minor conspiracy. There is no conspiracy at all. There is simply a commitment of this forum to encourage civil discourse. That's it.

Oh, and conflating a debate over contemporary use of the term 'goyim' to a controversial commentary on slavery is distraction of the first order.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541445
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1715
Total: 1723

+-Recent Posts

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM