It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 4 dates via Agency in Odessa last week - have I been scammed, or is she legit?  (Read 47621 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
So this is the problem with Internet sweeping generalisations -

he d8fference is in family values, a lot of our 'discrete money' families are strongly orthodox or Jewish, they bring their kids up to work hard and respect money not behave like the last days of the Roman Empire.

What I wrote about Odessa - yes maybe it is exaggerated but it is the side probably 90 percent of guys from the west will see - all the AD and other agency pro-daters. You really need to know your shit to avoid all the scams there which is why I am wary to suggest it's a good place to go to find a traditional family girl unless you are VERY experienced. So I don't want to give false hope to the AD brigade that they can do well - they won't see the real Odessa.

We can agree to disagree on the Arab/Turks point. I have a female friend who is born and bred Odessa and is living with a guy from Abu Dhabi. I live and work a lot in London where the Russians and Arabs party so I see who hooks up and who does not, and we have clients who are from Saudi, Kuwait and UAE and see the girls they pick up when revving their lambos engines outside Mayfair clubs at 4am.

There is some degree of white man wishful thinking going on here, no disrespect but you US guys tend to have a view that everyone thinks the US is the promised land, everyone wants a US passport and everyone wants a white guy. The fact is most of my girls friends think the world revolves around London, and prefer Paris, Milan & Geneva. When they talk about their friends experiences of the US it is often negative.

Of course your mileage will vary according to the people you meet and their opinions and experiences,

the cost of living in the UK does not mean we live like tsars due to high taxes and housing costs.

I have always maintained this: it does not matter if a girl is a pro-dater, whore, go go dancer or nun, if you are the right guy with the right offer she will be open to it. It does not matter if you are American, Arab or from Timbuktu, if you float a girls boat you are golden.

But: if you want to swim with the Sharks you better be a good swimmer. A 65 year old guy thinking with his little head is going to get cleaned out faster than a drug factory before the DEA kick the door in> an interpreter who works for our firm told me of a client she had who had been scammed 50 TIMES. And he still hadn't figured out being 67 chasing 19 year old fake titty models was the reason for it.

So if I paint an overly negative picture it's to insure that guys are fully aware they are highly likely to run into the worse see of town, not the good.

The whole agency rhetoric peddled about RW making great wives etc with traditional values is horseshit. I know girls who behave as badly as their western sisters but with a Slavic temper thrown in for good measure. Not all girls are good, not all girls are scammers. You need to just apply common dating sense and treat each person you meet on merit, and don't have a preconception they are a good girl, pro dater, scammer by virtue of nationality until they prove they are.

That said, Odessa is not for beginners - and with the stakes already so high why would you take the extra risk? Go to somewhere quieter and lift your 9 or 10 girl off the prospects where she wasn't spoiled by 100 western guys shopping trips.

Yes, think we agree on much of what you say. I was just throwing some sand from the other side  ;)

The Jewish families families with money are more conservative for sure. Wife's gf here comes from one such family from Odessa. She lives here but will not give an American the time of day.

In regards to Arabs and the US versus London or Milan I think we are just influenced by the circles we know. I am sure some prefer Arabs with lambos and shopping trips in Paris and some prefer yoga and paddle boarding in Miami. The women we know would never date an Arab. Not for a million bucks and a lambo. But they are out there I imagine.

The standard of living when a Russian moves over here is a big shocker for many, yes. Our costs are very high and they cannot understand why a guy making x dollars cannot afford x,y,z. Something guys looking need to think really about. We have seen many failed marriages due to this. And yes, many do leave the US and go back home to Russia disillusioned.

But I see them moving here all the time. One of my wife's best friends sisters is moving here shortly. Selling her own restaurant in Russia to live in the US and wash boats. Her sister has done very well for herself. A segment must still feel there is opportunity here.

Offline alex330

That's a nice bird Alex, our clients traded in the family challenger 604 and took at netjets card instead, I'll explain why.

Yes, many of the Russian clients fly charter or use jetsmarter these days. That company is owned by a Russian btw.

The main client seems to be able to own versus charter as he is connected or protected in some way. 

The story of the sick dog gave me a chuckle as most will carry their little dogs in the planes and they all seem to get sick...

Offline GatoMoon

Odessa women are well known for us to STAY AWAY FROM unless you wish to do 'sex tourist' but not every Odessa women are to stay away from - just in general.

The same goes for MEDELLIN in COLOMBIA where majority women are 'prepagos' (prostitutes), gold diggers, materialistic, but my ex-girlfriend is from Medellin, but she is NOT one of these I mentioned.  She is a home-loving person.  She & I did nto work out as relationships but we are now very good friends.

I am pretty sure that there is someone in Odessa is very much a genuine woman who is looking for love - other than being as a pro-dater, prostitutes, materialistic, so on...... it is UP TO YOU to find her.  You will if you were 'Thomas Edison'  (referring to one of his famous quote)

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection

We can agree to disagree on the Arab/Turks point. I have a female friend who is born and bred Odessa and is living with a guy from Abu Dhabi. I live and work a lot in London where the Russians and Arabs party so I see who hooks up and who does not, and we have clients who are from Saudi, Kuwait and UAE and see the girls they pick up when revving their lambos engines outside Mayfair clubs at 4am.

So they won't go for the normal Arab boy with the camel idling outside the club?  8)  And I am sure they were wearing traditional Muslim clothing and not suits from Savile Row? You fish with money, you will land a whore.  My girl doesn't know my yearly income, the value of my home nor has she ever asked. If I was on the dole would she want me, probably not. Nor would any quality woman. I stand by what I said. Women in Ukraine are not fans of Turks or Arabs. I understand there are many FSUW who want any rich man they can land. OP's #4 may fit that description. But please do not paint women in Odessa as money lusting whores. You degrade them and yourself.

[size=78%]HDL [/size]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:26:55 PM by HoundDaddyLee »

Offline Morty

• Trips: > 10
For sure Alex I think my view is skewed by the fact we are a UK security firm so all our clients tend to be Anglophiles which is why they are shopping for ex UK forces guys. I suspect the American focuses brigade have ex US forces for obvious reasons to do with work permits, firearms licensing etc - so I have no doubt there is the same set doing the same things stateside. A lot of factors come into play - usually the wives opinions of where they want the kids schooled, if they come from a cold climate and want Florida winter sun or summer English garden parties, the political element of what business the family is in and where they can cut the best tax and residency deals. London had a very good non Dom tax arrangement but lots are going to Switzerland as they try and squeeze the rich. Then sports - tennis and football vs water sports and ice hockey. So many variables.

Anyway yes, the bloody dogs are a nightmare, trying to clean their shit out of diamond stitched perforated leather is no fun and I pity the guys cleaning jets after long flights, however expensive the designer apartments are they don't seem to care that the dogs piss and shit everywhere.

I do agree you see wildly different opinions on the Arabs - my o/h would make a liberal wince with her opinions on the 'camel crowd'. And my future FIL presented me with a very expensively bought 'trophy' AEK that had been used to dispatch some Chechen rebels with during their spat there so again I guess it's down to the girls. I do get that the girls who go after the MEA guys are held in low regard by their peers. But I guess it comes down to your point - girls who are chasing money don't care who is holding the JP Morgan palladium card.

One thing we can all say - whatever success we have we certainly get to have some adventures with these crazy folks of the former soviet lands.

Offline Morty

So they won't go for the normal Arab boy with the camel idling outside the club?  8)  And I am sure they were wearing traditional Muslim clothing and not suits from Savile Road? You fish with money, you will land a whore.  My girl doesn't know my yearly income, the value of my home nor has she ever asked. If I was on the dole would she want me, probably not. Nor would any quality woman. I stand by what I said. Women in Ukraine are not fans of Turks or Arabs. I understand there are many FSUW who want any rich man they can land. OP's #4 may fit that description. But please do not paint women in Odessa as money lusting whores. You degrade them and yourself.

[/size][size=78%]HDL [/size]

vitaly and the 'camel digger' in Dubai

I never said all Odessa girls are whores, what I have repeatedly tried to point out that the snokinghotakova under 25's have ZERO problems finding wealthy young guys in Odessa, be they local western or Arabs. So if you honestly thing some 21 year old lingerie model is sat chatting to you on a Friday night and not out gyrating in a club, you are naive. If you are targeting 'normal' Odessa women - teachers, nurses, etc 28 and up then yes, they are no different than women in other loess glamorous locales. But the OP is not shopping for some plain Jain stay at home Jewish girl - he is going after 9 and 10 tits and are shows in a city where such girls are feted by a international crowd of horn dogs.

THEREFORE "IF YOU LOOK FOR BIRDS YOU ARE GONNA FIND BIRDS"

if you shop for women who look like gold diggers. At agencies, guess what they ain't messing with no African American gentleman of limited financial status, as Jamie foxx would say.

Summary
1; go to Odessa
2; pay suspect agency to meet leggy 21 year olds with no sign of a job
3; find pro dater so, go go girls and pro eaters with sick grandmothers

Or
1; go to Odessa
2; meet 28 year old plus professional women who don't look like Vegas lap dancers but are still hot
3; profit?

It's not that hard to understand, just because I say that in X circumstance you will see X result all variants will be X - I have friends who are very nice people from Odessa, but those girls don't go around sticking their arse out for cupcake photos and sit chatting until 4am. So no, not all Odessa girls are whores but if you go looking for a girl who looks like a whore, spends your money like a whore and behaves like a whore, newsflash she probably ain't a duck.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Odesa is the hub for Ukraine's mafia.  That's been the case since the turn of the last century.  It has always had a reputation as a city of shysters.  As a port, it is also a major transit point for drugs into Europe.  That is one of the reasons why there are so many rich locals there.

Add to that, it is a base of the "MOB" industry, at least, the fleecing part of that industry.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Women in Ukraine are not fans of Turks or Arabs.

Yes, but neither are they fans of dating someone they have no attraction for. If they had to pick an decent looking middle eastern man, or an unattractive westerner, there will be no contest. I am half european , half middle eastern, i do much better than most here, so i don't know where you guys are getting these theories from. I do know however, that women are getting messages from desperate old men showing off their bank statements, property, cars, that is a fact, the other fact, these women rather date me.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Yes, but neither are they fans of dating someone they have no attraction for. If they had to pick an decent looking middle eastern man, or an unattractive westerner, there will be no contest. I am half european , half middle eastern, i do much better than most here, so i don't know where you guys are getting these theories from. I do know however, that women are getting messages from desperate old men showing off their bank statements, property, cars, that is a fact, the other fact, these women rather date me.

It's not the Turk/Arab looks that scare them off, it's the attitude.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline HoundDaddyLee

It's not that hard to understand, just because I say that in X circumstance you will see X result all variants will be X - I have friends who are very nice people from Odessa, but those girls don't go around sticking their arse out for cupcake photos and sit chatting until 4am. So no, not all Odessa girls are whores but if you go looking for a girl who looks like a whore, spends your money like a whore and behaves like a whore, newsflash she probably ain't a duck.

So you agree that a woman who runs off with a rich man, because he is rich, then she is a whore. Also, in my search I have only met with age appropriate women and my girl is not a "Vegas Showgirl". Good luck with your search...

HDL

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
So you agree that a woman who runs off with a rich man, because he is rich, then she is a whore.

How is she any different from men looking for beautiful women, or women 15 or 20 years younger than they are (I mean men who select only such women)?  He selects based on criteria important to him. She selects a man based on criteria important to her.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
How is she any different from men looking for beautiful women, or women 15 or 20 years younger than they are (I mean men who select only such women)?  He selects based on criteria important to him. She selects a man based on criteria important to her.

it is something i always pondered, women in fsu obviously want someone to support them. but their definition of support differs,at what line do we call them whores? When they want more than what we we are willing to provide? Some would say a woman that goes with a western man to escape fsu is a whore.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:42:54 PM by dragonkid »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
it is something i always pondered, women in fsu obviously want someone to support them. but their definition of support differs,at what line do we call them whores? When they want more than what we we are willing to provide? Some would say a woman that goes with a western man to escape fsu is a whore.

You can call her whatever you want. So a woman who can't find love in her country
but does elsewhere is a love whore?

My definition of a whore is a woman who exchanges sexual favors directly in exchange
for money, expects cash in advance and doesn't offer terms or credit.

Otherwise you can call any and all women a whore (and some men do).
Is a man's wife a whore because she exchanges love, affection and some
housework for love and affection plus some security? Is the man a whore
because he is more efficient at his job because he isn't bogged down by
various domestic details or chasing single women at bars because his wife
takes care of those needs?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
So a woman who can't find love in her country but does elsewhere is a love whore?

Love? I think anyone can find love quite easily, but to find someone to raise a family, live in comfort without fear, and still who is level headed is very hard in russia.

My definition of a whore is a woman who exchanges sexual favors directly in exchange
for money, expects cash in advance and doesn't offer terms or credit.

This is what i was trying to get at, i agree with you 100%, it just seemed like guys on here think that if a woman wants a guy who spends on designers, rolex's, sports cars, then she is a whore. She wouldn't be for me,even if i had the money, but to call her a whore is harsh.

Even the word whore is something i feel could be split into two categories. One is a person who does it to support her family, we don't know peoples situation well enough to just label them carelessly. they could be forced into a situation they can't get out of.

It feels like people just use the word whore when a woman expectations just exceeds to what they are willing to pay. They want the cake, but are not willing to supply the ingredients. if someone wants to label certain women whores, they could find themselves in one way adding their other half to the definition as well. It is a slippery slope.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:56:47 PM by dragonkid »

Offline GatoMoon

Help me to understand as I am 'Data' from Star Trek

Men who paid sex to women is called 'prostitutes'

Men (ie Arabs) who gives women money, gifts is NOT called 'prostitutes' ??

Offline alex330

It feels like people just use the word whore when a woman expectations just exceeds to what they are willing to pay. They want the cake, but are not willing to supply the ingredients. if someone wants to label certain women whores, they could find themselves in one way adding their other half to the definition as well. It is a slippery slope.

Yes, the lines can certainly become blurred at times. And we tend to impose our own morals and definitions on people.

Offline alex330

Odesa is the hub for Ukraine's mafia.  That's been the case since the turn of the last century.  It has always had a reputation as a city of shysters.  As a port, it is also a major transit point for drugs into Europe.  That is one of the reasons why there are so many rich locals there.

Add to that, it is a base of the "MOB" industry, at least, the fleecing part of that industry.

Add human trafficking to the mix, exit port for arms dealers, and the largest of them all - hacking and online bank fraud.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Love? I think anyone can find love quite easily, but to find someone to raise a family, live in comfort without fear, and still who is level headed is very hard in russia.

This is what i was trying to get at, i agree with you 100%, it just seemed like guys on here think that if a woman wants a guy who spends on designers, rolex's, sports cars, then she is a whore. She wouldn't be for me,even if i had the money, but to call her a whore is harsh.

I think if you took a survey of the women in the FSU 38 to 50 to see if they could
find a man to marry them, I think that most of them would laugh. That isn't to say
that there aren't men who would happily bed them (without a condom) and lay on
their couch while getting waited on hand and foot, only to leave a short while later
when they find another couch to lay on.

However, if you are talking about girls ages 21 to 27 then you might be right.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline alex330

A lot of factors come into play - usually the wives opinions of where they want the kids schooled, if they come from a cold climate and want Florida winter sun or summer English garden parties, the political element of what business the family is in and where they can cut the best tax and residency deals. London had a very good non Dom tax arrangement but lots are going to Switzerland as they try and squeeze the rich. Then sports - tennis and football vs water sports and ice hockey. So many variables.

Yes, many factors at play. Family women, lifestyle, etc. I think even something as simple as family or a friend living somewhere will sway the choice for many women. The girl I spoke about upthread only has her sister left and she lives here in Florida. Sure the yachts and warm weather is a bonus, but that was the deciding factor I believe.

Many do love London. It was my wife's dream to visit much of her life. Much of it because it is the English and history they learn in school.

OP - I met my wife in Odessa when I was 36 and she was 24. I am currently 43 yrs old. No way could I pull it off at my age now. Even with money you are competing with the playboys of the world. It can happen, but it will be a hail mary.

Offline surfsportz

• Trips: None (yet)
Surfsport, I have not read all of the posts in this thread, in fact, I have actually only read YOUR own very first post of this thread. But from what you wrote "I'm 46 & regularly date women that are 24-33 in the US - so the girls I met with in Odessa were 23-27." Man, I think you are making a very big mistake messing around with Ukrainian girls that are 23-27 years-old. And the girl you like who is 24....same thing, very big mistake. Even if you were 11 years younger, and 35, I would still say it is a mistake to be messing around with a 24 year-old Ukrainian girl, or a 24 year-old American girl, or a 24 year-old Russian girl, or a 24 year-old Armenian girl, or a 24 year-old Nigerian Girl. What does a 24 year-old girl have to offer to a man in his late 40's who is looking for a serious relationship - marriage? In my opinion, absolutely nothing. I wish you the best of luck with this girl, I really do, I hope it works out. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it works out with the extremely young girl. But I....I just do not think it is a good idea for a 46 year-old man, let alone a 38 year-old man like myself, to be chasing after 24 year-old Ukrainian girls, considering the current state of the Ukrainian economy which leaves many girls of that age in dire financial straits. 

List of European countries by average wage   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage    Ukraine ranks dead last at $130 US per month average net salary (after tax). That is approximately $4.33 per day (actually less than $4.33 as this data point - $4.33 - is actually skewed to the right - the median (not the mean) monthly salary is lower than $4.33 per day, possibly about $3.50 - $3.75 per day) most of these 24 year-old Ukrainian girls are having to live on. Ask yourself Surfsport, if you were a 24 year-old Ukrainian woman having to just barely, and I mean barely, survive on $3.50-$3.75 per day after taxes, could you do it? I am not sure I could, at least not in my current mindset of spending as a "privileged" American. These women are suffering economically, and there is a lot of monetary incentive for this 24 year-old girl, the "10" you are raving about that you are really into, to scam the living s___ out of you.

I am the least knowledgeable member of anyone on RWD according to Fauxpas, BillyB, Jone and MsMoby. Noone on RWD knows less than I do. But even I have enough knowledge to be able to tell you that what you are pursuing is very likely a pipe dream. Let this 24 year-old "10" go. Instead, find yourself a 34 year-old "7" or "7.5", possibly even an "8". But do not look for anything better than an "8", an "8" should be your upper limit. Best to leave the "10's" to the Bee Farmers of the world who are actually manly enough and handsome enough to handle a woman of that ultra-high caliber. Average Joes like you and I - we need to keep the age gap reasonable and we have no business with a girl better than an "8". Just my advice.

Wow.  I think that online forums like this must really bring out the worst in people.  Why is it that so many people on here, instead of treating each other with kindness and assuming the best, is so quick to be cruel, harsh, and to assume the worst?  I don't think this is limited to this forum --- seems to be the nature of online discussion forums in general ... lurkers & trolls that have sad lives who jump at the opportunity to appear authoritative by judging others & assuming the worst about them & by telling them they shouldn't pursue their dreams.  In the real world, I avoid people like this - and instead surround myself with positive, kind, non-judgemental, humble, wise, and encouraging/inspiring/ambitious people that make those around them feel good, accepted, and motivated to pursue their dreams.  I'll do the same here ... this will be brief & I'll learn what I can, but I'm simply not a "forum" type guy I guess, so I won't spend long here.  Many of the replies here have been helpful though, so I appreciate those.

While there are several replies to my original post that I really want to comment on, this one (above) couldn't wait.  Telling me to stick to older women who are 7s and maybe 8s, assuming that I'm of a lower calibur and should leave the women who are 10s to a higher calibur guy ... etc - why would you just assume I'm an average Joe & then proceed to discourage me from going after a 10 in my eyes.  Weird ... and says more about you than about me.

In my view, I'm not interested in going to the effort to date, and consider someday marrying, an FSU girl unless it changes the game somehow for me.  The dynamics of dating, in any social pool of single people, is similar to a market economy (i.e. it is subject to laws of supply and demand, etc).  This is why we're all here, right?  To change the game for ourselves, and to put our product (ourselves) out to market where we are more scarce, and to seek what is very rare in the USA by switching to a market where it is much more common (beautiful/intelligent/family-oriented women) ... where there is a very different supply/demand ratio. 

In the US, despite the fact that I am 46 and have 5 kids (which some of you seem to think should make no woman interested in me lol ... and, to the person who suggested that b/c I have 5 kids I was scamming the women, you should know that I wrote a bio and had it delivered to each girl I was interested in meeting prior to her deciding whether to meet, and that bio included info about my kids and other potential dealbreakers, such as that I don't want more kids, b/c I didn't want any of them to waste their time or mine to meet me if those things didn't work for them ...so, yeah, ... no, I wasn't scamming them at all.  I was very upfront with them about my situation). ... Anyway, despite my being 46 and having 5 kids, I do very well in dating in the US.  I bring a lot to the table & b/c of that, I regularly date 8's and 9s who are in their 20s and early 30s in the US.  So, to suggest I seek an FSU woman who is a 7 over 30 ... I don't date those in the USA.  I'm far from perfect, but I do pretty well here, just haven't found the right girl for me.  I have a friend who married an FSUW recently, after I had seen him for years be limited to pulling 6's and 7s and an occasional 8 in the USA ... but he recently married a 9.5 from Ukraine (I use these to crude rating system as a quick reference point to represent not just the physical beauty, which is surface and shallow, but the whole person, what they bring to the table). 

So, for me, where I recently dated (for 5 months) an 8.5 that was 21 years old in the USA (model, extremely smart, mature, funny, spontaneous, adventurous, mother of 1, etc), if I can't level up a bit (like my friend did) by dating an FSU woman, then I'll keep my dating focus here in the USA.  I don't pull 8.5's in their early or mid 20s very often at all here in the USA, and usually below 25 feels too young for me.  But I've recently dated 2 different 29 year olds who are 9s (looks only rating) ... but neither had the character to match their looks, so I moved on.  Anyway, please stop with all the negativity. I appreciate those who wrote to explain to me the tell-tale signs of scam agencies - I thought it wasn't real but had only a couple days to decide where to use my free flights to go ... so it wasn't a big loss.  But some of you ripped on me for not asking this before - I only found this forum a few weeks before & I did read lots on it, but its massive.  The agency I used, which the consensus here says was scamming me, was SUGGESTED on this website in the Forum discussions by someone that seemed to know which websites and agencies were good.  Anyway, if I continue to pursue an FSUW, I'll be much more careful the next time around.  But I'd only do it if it changes the game for me, and allows me to pull more 9s than I now pull, and some 10s (which I don't pull in the age group I like to date).  More later ... there were several other things said I'd like to respond to.  But to all of you who weren't judgemental or harsh & helped answer the main question of my original post, thanks.  I really appreciate your time & help. 

We're all on the same side here guys - we're brothers.  Human beings.  Why tear each other down instead of looking for ways to build each other up?

Offline surfsportz

She actually got into it to pay off the debt her husband accumulated, he was the one that encouraged her to do it. Their relationship was toxic, i convinced her to leave the guy, and go for the rich guy, she didn't want to do it. Took a lot of convincing, the guy she went to , is a very intelligent guy, in a high level job, genuinely a nice guy, lonely, she still didn't want to go to the guy. He is in his late 40's, decent shape, dresses well, she is around 22. just something for guys on here to ponder, who think that women in their 20's are actually attracted to a guy twice their age, it ain't happening, just in fsu if you flash your wallet. I know the guys on here very well, that is how some of them play the game. Women in fsu are hungry for money, you can find some nice gold diggers on there, and facilitate your young age gap desires, and delude yourself into thinking these women want you.

I know a few women dating older guys, they were very eager to cheat on their bf's. I caught a few out, and it happens often to the guys that try and push the boundaries. Play with fire, get burnt. i remember one example, a girl i knew, i messaged her on fb, she told me she had a bf, i didn't care, i was going to moscow, she was there, and i thought let me have some fun talking to her. I messaged her some funny crap, trolling her, next day she is telling me how she regrets meeting her bf, and met me before, apparently she asked her bf if it was okay for her to show me around moscow, but i knew she was bsing, her bf is his late 30's, she is in her early 20's. She is now travelling around, and her bf probably knows nothing.

Why are so many of you using such extreme claims to make your points.  Yes, its true, most girls in their early 20s (or even late 20s) don't want to date some one twice their age, no matter what part of the world they live in.  But some do.  I've dated a ton in the last 3 years.  In a few different states in the US.  99% of girls 20-25 I match with on Tinder or another dating site simply aren't interested in dating someone 46.  But occasionally, some are.  And not for the money, b/c there isn't anything I do that has shown them I have money.  Some girls simply like older guys.  One I recently dated for 5 months won't date guys who aren't at least in their late 30s.  She is extremely mature for her age and guys under 35 seem immature to her - she isn't physically attracted to them either.  That's rare, I agree - but stop with using such extreme language in all these claims.  If some small percentage of US women like dating much older guys, then I think that is safe to assume for FSU women too.  From what I saw with my own eyes from my 3 days in Odessa, and 1 day in Kiev, it is MUCH more common to see young attractive women with much older men ... and to see attractive women with very average or below average looking men.  I saw lots of both while there, people watching in airports, restaurants, shopping areas, city centers, parks, dance clubs, etc.

Offline alex330

If some small percentage of US women like dating much older guys, then I think that is safe to assume for FSU women too.  From what I saw with my own eyes from my 3 days in Odessa, and 1 day in Kiev, it is MUCH more common to see young attractive women with much older men ... and to see attractive women with very average or below average looking men.  I saw lots of both while there, people watching in airports, restaurants, shopping areas, city centers, parks, dance clubs, etc.

In general women in Ukraine in that age bracket tend to date men their own age. Moreso than here in the US I find. Yes, there are women who will date Westerners, and yes there are "sponsored" women, and sure some women have daddy issues or just like older guys like you say. But as far as solid relationships it is not as common in that age range as DK says.

Just being honest. Easier for me to date a 25 year old here in the US than it would be to approach one in Ukraine.

In fact, the RW here in the US we know date older men our age much more frequently than the women back home.  Wife's gf who is 30 or so is dating a 50 year old guy right now. Drop dead gorgeous girl. A 9 or 10.

Offline surfsportz

Again, thanks for all of the direct, honest, measured, helpful posts.  I'm still interested in fsuw - but I want to do it right this time. Several of you have suggested using a website to meet and write women directly and then do some skype calls with the ones I see most potential with prior to going to meet them. Sounds good to me. What website would you recommend?  I don't trust the 101 post that lists tons of websites bc it also recommended the Brides of Ukraine agency that scammed me.

What is the best website to use to meet down to earth, not gold diggers, fsuw women without spending a fortune?  Thx in advance

Offline alex330

Think ML's post is a sticky for those looking and 2TallBill has a good one somewhere?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

I certainly would not give up. If you find good one she will change your life. No comparison.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
I think if you took a survey of the women in the FSU 38 to 50 to see if they could
find a man to marry them

However, if you are talking about girls ages 21 to 27 then you might be right.

I agree, at that age bracket, it definitely becomes a lot harder, my mistake. So much so , that women take courses on how to find men. We still however have lots of insincere women at that age bracket. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying a woman that wants financial security is a whore, neither do i believe a woman who wants a guy that spends like crazy is a whore, they both just have their requirements, and outsiders should respect that. Not sulk in the corner, claiming x,y,z are whores.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1857
Total: 1868

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM