It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian plane brings medical supplies to USA  (Read 4664 times)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Russian plane brings medical supplies to USA
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 12:03:04 AM »
BillyB, I am taking a step that I only did once many years ago: I shall put you on IGNORE.

I am fed up with your dumb posts, you are thicker than a brick in the walls you build :(.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 12:09:11 AM »
Are all the experts in Rome? There's no experts where they are needed most in Northern Italy? There should be experts in Northern Italy that know which hospitals need certain supplies the most better than the guys down in Rome.

Again your ignorance astounds abounds.  They were not performing a simple supply run.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 12:14:26 AM »

BC, maybe you can help Sandro locate the statement by an Italian official saying the Russians were flown down South for health security reasons although you seem to think the reason was for officials (seated in Rome) to review Russian capabilities, plan and brief for deployment and coordinate with local authorities in the chosen destination area.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2020, 12:29:26 AM »
BC, maybe you can help Sandro locate the statement by an Italian official saying the Russians were flown down South for health security reasons although you seem to think the reason was for officials (seated in Rome) to review Russian capabilities, plan and brief for deployment and coordinate with local authorities in the chosen destination area.

I am not your research staff.  If that is what you seek, I'll be happy to provide that service to you. PM me your billing address and I'll send a retainer agreement and banking information.  5k EUR non-reimbursable and 250 per hour plus expenses. All fees (excluding expenses) will be donated to Italian Coronavirus relief efforts.

Offline calmissile

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 12:56:06 AM »
Billy, your beginning to become a bore!  I have read your posts over the past few years and you clearly make brash statements of fact that are simply something you read on the internet and without a sliver of personal knowledge or expertise.

You did it when responding to aircraft accidents and avionics posts yet you have no knowledge whatsoever about the topics.  It's getting old.

I can deal with someone offering an opinion, even absent any personal knowledge but making your posts full of 'facts' without the references makes it impossible to know what to believe.

Perhaps if you limit your "statements of facts"  to something you know something about (such as construction) you might have more credibility and be less abrasive to the members.

I will be the first to admit "I don't know SHIT about viruses".  As a result, I will not be making any statements of fact or conclusions about the source of the virus.  Nevertheless, my scientific curiosity does cause me to research scientific areas that interest me.

As to the source of the virus, I did a simple Google search because I was also curious about how the viruses originate and how they are spread.  Here is a link that seems to have been fairly well peer reviewed and may provide a reasonable explanation (maybe 2 actually).   There is no tin hat conspiracy involved.  You might want to read it and see if you can follow the logic and theories these researchers have investigated.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 05:45:33 PM »
you clearly make brash statements of fact that are simply something you read on the internet and without a sliver of personal knowledge or expertise.

I have posts in this thread that are opinions and facts. Which posts of mine obtained facts you disagree with?

As to the source of the virus, I did a simple Google search because I was also curious about how the viruses originate and how they are spread.  Here is a link that seems to have been fairly well peer reviewed and may provide a reasonable explanation (maybe 2 actually).   There is no tin hat conspiracy involved.  You might want to read it and see if you can follow the logic and theories these researchers have investigated.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

The science daily article is deceptive and leaves the readers to believe it. ML put up some articles earlier that were similar. If you look at the bottom of your article is refers to The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nature Medicine, 2020 which is what ML's article referred to. Here was my response to ML's article and now yours.

Both links leads to the Nature Medicine article below.

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Our comparison of alpha- and betacoronaviruses identifies two notable genomic features of SARS-CoV-2: (i) on the basis of structural studies7,8,9 and biochemical experiments1,9,10

The authors of the article didn't do the studies and experiments but relied on studies and experiments performed by others noted in the referenced numbers. If you look at the bottom of the web link, much of the information they rely on comes from China.

Plants want to live like you and I. They grow thorns, tough skins, and taste bitter to discouraged other living things from eating them. The wheat we grow is different than the wheat the Romans ate. We breed fruits and vegetables to have less thorns, be bigger, less bitter, and appealing in color. Some of these experiments happen in laboratories. We can breed animals and other living things too until we get the results we want. Labs that create biological weapons aren't much different. They can try to genetically mutate a virus or inject the virus in many animals and allow it to mutate naturally within animals bodies until they find the toughest most dangerous strain to use in war.

This new coronavirus has never been found in an animal. Not in a snake pen, not in a cave of bats, or herd of camels. There hasn't been an animal on earth found that carried the virus and gave it to humans. What's the sense of exterminating the virus from our bodies when the killer is running loose in an animal only kill again? There should be a massive manhunt for the animal source that started this. I can't stress enough the importance of finding the source because even if we are successful in beating the virus out of every human body, we can experience this again if the animals that's carrying the virus aren't exterminated. It's costing lives, and we are going to spend untold trillions, and years to fight this virus. Isn't it worth spending a few billion dollars to fund the largest manhunt in history to find the source? If China didn't spend any money, manhours, and effort to find the animal source, they know where it came from.

Cal, if China presented the infected group of animals or even a piece of infected meat, they wouldn't and couldn't be making claims the American Army brought it into China. That claim alone tells me two things. One, they don't have proof it came from an animal and two, they think the Americans engineered the virus in a lab.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 06:49:30 PM »
I have posts in this thread that are opinions and facts. Which posts of mine obtained facts you disagree with?

The science daily article is deceptive and leaves the readers to believe it. ML put up some articles earlier that were similar. If you look at the bottom of your article is refers to The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nature Medicine, 2020 which is what ML's article referred to. Here was my response to ML's article and now yours.

Both links leads to the Nature Medicine article below.

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Our comparison of alpha- and betacoronaviruses identifies two notable genomic features of SARS-CoV-2: (i) on the basis of structural studies7,8,9 and biochemical experiments1,9,10

The authors of the article didn't do the studies and experiments but relied on studies and experiments performed by others noted in the referenced numbers. If you look at the bottom of the web link, much of the information they rely on comes from China.

Plants want to live like you and I. They grow thorns, tough skins, and taste bitter to discouraged other living things from eating them. The wheat we grow is different than the wheat the Romans ate. We breed fruits and vegetables to have less thorns, be bigger, less bitter, and appealing in color. Some of these experiments happen in laboratories. We can breed animals and other living things too until we get the results we want. Labs that create biological weapons aren't much different. They can try to genetically mutate a virus or inject the virus in many animals and allow it to mutate naturally within animals bodies until they find the toughest most dangerous strain to use in war.

This new coronavirus has never been found in an animal. Not in a snake pen, not in a cave of bats, or herd of camels. There hasn't been an animal on earth found that carried the virus and gave it to humans. What's the sense of exterminating the virus from our bodies when the killer is running loose in an animal only kill again? There should be a massive manhunt for the animal source that started this. I can't stress enough the importance of finding the source because even if we are successful in beating the virus out of every human body, we can experience this again if the animals that's carrying the virus aren't exterminated. It's costing lives, and we are going to spend untold trillions, and years to fight this virus. Isn't it worth spending a few billion dollars to fund the largest manhunt in history to find the source? If China didn't spend any money, manhours, and effort to find the animal source, they know where it came from.

Cal, if China presented the infected group of animals or even a piece of infected meat, they wouldn't and couldn't be making claims the American Army brought it into China. That claim alone tells me two things. One, they don't have proof it came from an animal and two, they think the Americans engineered the virus in a lab.

3.  The Chinese are deflecting and spreading disinformation.   Has nothing to do with what is true.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2020, 08:07:23 PM »
3.  The Chinese are deflecting and spreading disinformation.   

I'm not so sure that they are the only ones doing that.

From Cal's ScienceDaily website is an article from Scripps Research which is the #1 most influential research institution in the world according to wiki. That article and the ones from ML's Biospace and Health24 refer to the Nature Medicine report that heavily relies on Research/Studies done in China by Chinese scientists. Scripps Research seems qualified to do the research themselves but instead relied on somebody else's work. Although they are experts in their field of work, they are also human, have flaws and have interests. They may have an interest in preventing war and peer reviewing a study that is deceptive and present it as credible. No data or study comes out of China without government approval. Smart scientists should know that.

There are organizations that control climate data and if they manipulate the data they release to scientists around the world to use for their studies, many of those scientists will come to the conclusion the earth is heating up way too fast to be normal not knowing they are using manipulated or incomplete data that altered their research and the conclusion. Climategate taught us that. If we see the Western medical science community continue to use Chinese data, we need to question why they aren't doing the research on the viruses themselves. Maybe they are wanting the data to show the virus came from animals instead of a laboratory to prevent war? A lot of scientists in the world think they know what's best for humanity and if given the chance, they will alter how we think and how we act.

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 10:41:02 PM »
Silly BillyB,

You asked a question ...

You KEEP posting links that prove you neither studied Biology to an advanced level bor studied the geography of Italy in relation to Italian Military Airforce Bases.

You managed to 'annoy' Sandro and Cal and you STILL 'protest' surprise at being referred to as BORING.

What part of this don't you understand?....

I have watched you flip and flop as you argue black is white then white is black as you read articles on this virus to the extent you do not realise how you entertain ...not realising what you are doing.

No...I am NOT going to give you examples, because when I do this, you ignore them and seize on something else.

You are too bored.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1871
Total: 1882

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM