It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: BB's Peanut gallery  (Read 6968 times)

Offline brownbeard99

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
BB's Peanut gallery
« on: May 13, 2021, 12:01:46 PM »
I posted a trip report where I will talk about my Odessa Journey.  Please leave comments here.

Have a nice day!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
BB's Peanut gallery comments and discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 11:16:16 AM »
BB,

Please go put a link to this thread on your trip report (in your original post if possible).
If it's too late then ask a mod to do it for you. Also put a link here to your trip report
it will help those who want to toggle back and forth and it will generate more views.

Cross promotion link to BB's Odyssey to Odessa (what a cool name  ;D )
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=25178.msg555443#msg555443

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline civi68

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: BB's Peanut gallery
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 06:31:21 AM »
I recall your past posts about some of the interesting women you met in the past. Good to hear you are going the route of living there. That is the best option instead of bringing a woman here. When I return to traveling next year, that would be the route I would go.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 07:18:49 AM »
"You can by a nice flat in Odessa for $25,000 and a secondary home in the country for even less. I spend money freely... we go wherever we want, do what we want and buy what we want... and it’s rare to spend more than $2,000 in a month.

I am aware that many girls here want jewelry, iPhones and fur coats, but V3 is not into material possessions. She never asks for anything. It is a big responsibility to be 100% responsible for another person. She could go back to work and make $500 a month and have to travel 50% of the time... but it’s really pointless for so little money. I gave her the choice, and she chose to stay home. I make sure she never wants for anything. She has an old Chinese Redmi phone... I offered to buy her a new one and she said “no thanks”... That’s a big change from a girl I met in Kiev (Kyiv) who asked for an iPhone on the first date.

It’s nice to have a woman who is not obsessed with money. She is a widow. When her husband died, she could have legally taken his flat. The family started fighting over it and she told them she had no interest in it. She already owns her own flat. The same thing happened when her grandmother died earlier this year. She gave up all rights to property.

When I buy property, she told me to put it in my name only. She wants me to know she loves me for who I am. She doesn’t want money, property, toys, or a green card"

That's dirt cheap for property BB, especially a city like Odessa that is in a nice warm beach resort location. I'm guessing that is I the outskirts of the city a bit. Property here in the UK is overheating and I've heard the US is not too dissimilar. A small flat in a nice area of Ukraine would be nice but I've heard if you're a foreigner you can risk losing it due to corruption in the country so in joint names with a Ukrainian isn't sometimes a bad idea. I know Krimster pretty much emphasized that assets are best kept out of Ukraine if you're a foreigner.

I think you've done well to get a girl who isn't materialistic BB, a lot of the girls that put themselves up for international dating I am coming to find are. A lot won't make it obvious up front, they will happily blab on with you and all the niceties but all they really care about is if you have a few bob. Still an improvement over most UK girls but it's often a case of it seeming more like striking a deal than necessarily any real love though the woman may make out there is.

Good idea to split the trip report and the comments for it I think for those trip reports that are intended to be long ones. That way my comments won't keep getting shoved off into my other usual thread :(
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 07:33:00 AM »
Quote from: BB
I’m a little nervous about the ceremony because it will be in Russian!
The ceremony surely will be in Ukrainian.
It certainly was when I got married.

Don’t worry too much, just say ‘так’ when prompted.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 09:05:03 AM »
The ceremony surely will be in Ukrainian.
It certainly was when I got married.

Don’t worry too much, just say ‘так’ when prompted.

It will be in Russian. You have the option in Odessa since 95% of the people here speak Russian. V3’s wedding to her late husband was also in Odessa and everything was in Russian.

I think many people don’t understand how rarely the Ukrainian language is used in Odessa. Even when going to government offices. The paperwork is all in Ukrainian (by law), but everyone speaks Russian here. It’s nothing like Kiev.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »
It will be in Russian. You have the option in Odessa since 95% of the people here speak Russian. V3’s wedding to her late husband was also in Odessa and everything was in Russian.
I’m not sure if that has any legal basis. My understanding is that all official matters are conducted in Ukrainian. Perhaps Boethius can clarify.
I think many people don’t understand how rarely the Ukrainian language is used in Odessa. Even when going to government offices. The paperwork is all in Ukrainian (by law), but everyone speaks Russian here. It’s nothing like Kiev.
Again, I’m referring to legal matters, not what people choose for convenience.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 03:01:18 PM »
I’m not sure if that has any legal basis. My understanding is that all official matters are conducted in Ukrainian. Perhaps Boethius can clarify. Again, I’m referring to legal matters, not what people choose for convenience.

I’m continually amazed at how people think they know more about Odessa than people who currently live here. My fiancé was married in a wedding in Odessa in a Russian ceremony. I will also be married in a Russian ceremony in a few weeks. It doesn’t matter what your opinion is on how is should be or what Boe thinks. I live in Reality, not some internet world or based on how former nationalists think things should be.

I suppose after the wedding, you will also tell me that the ceremony was really in Ukrainian. I am continually amazed by the stubbornness and ignorance of people here.

For those people reading along... be careful what you believe on here. People continually post false information on here. Fortunately, i live here and can laugh at the ignorance all around.

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 08:25:38 PM »
My fiancé was married in a wedding in Odessa in a Russian ceremony.

What has that got to do with the current requirements ?

There is a difference between official wedding ceremony and subsequent wedding ceremony in church.

The church ceremony could be in Chinese or Latin or Greek . . . no one cares.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2021, 12:49:15 AM »
I’m continually amazed at how people think they know more about Odessa than people who currently live here. My fiancé was married in a wedding in Odessa in a Russian ceremony. I will also be married in a Russian ceremony in a few weeks. It doesn’t matter what your opinion is on how is should be or what Boe thinks. I live in Reality, not some internet world or based on how former nationalists think things should be.

I suppose after the wedding, you will also tell me that the ceremony was really in Ukrainian. I am continually amazed by the stubbornness and ignorance of people here.

For those people reading along... be careful what you believe on here. People continually post false information on here. Fortunately, i live here and can laugh at the ignorance all around.
You seem to have a very thin skin.
Just because you are boots on the ground doesn’t mean you know everything.
Are you a Russian or Ukrainian speaker? Do you have actual knowledge of the law around registering a marriage in Ukraine or, as apparent, you are merely relying on anecdotes to support your stand.

Like I said, my lived experience was having the ceremony at the Zags conducted in Ukrainian.
That’s more experience than you have so stop being such a prat and take a chill pill.

I’m quite happy for Boe to clarify the law as I don’t profess to know what the law actually states and I trust her knowledge on such matters rather than some bearded bloke who takes umbrage on matters he depends on others to inform him.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 01:35:26 AM »
You seem to have a very thin skin.
Just because you are boots on the ground doesn’t mean you know everything.
Are you a Russian or Ukrainian speaker? Do you have actual knowledge of the law around registering a marriage in Ukraine or, as apparent, you are merely relying on anecdotes to support your stand.

Like I said, my lived experience was having the ceremony at the Zags conducted in Ukrainian.
That’s more experience than you have so stop being such a prat and take a chill pill.

I’m quite happy for Boe to clarify the law as I don’t profess to know what the law actually states and I trust her knowledge on such matters rather than some bearded bloke who takes umbrage on matters he depends on others to inform him.

You are confusing thin skin with zero tolerance for ignorant foolishness.

Some people actually come here for information and they receive garbage from people who don’t know what’s really happening.

We are only having one ceremony at zags... there is no second ceremony. At zags, you have options here. I know that people are outraged that they tolerate Russian speakers in Odessa and the government even uses the “hateful” Russian spelling on buildings, websites, etc. I’m glad the people in Odessa are more tolerant of other cultures and languages than the people on this forum.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2021, 02:54:48 AM »
You are confusing thin skin with zero tolerance for ignorant foolishness.

Some people actually come here for information and they receive garbage from people who don’t know what’s really happening.

We are only having one ceremony at zags... there is no second ceremony. At zags, you have options here. I know that people are outraged that they tolerate Russian speakers in Odessa and the government even uses the “hateful” Russian spelling on buildings, websites, etc. I’m glad the people in Odessa are more tolerant of other cultures and languages than the people on this forum.
Your so called zero tolerance is actually intolerance for any point of view other than your own.
In the same vein you accuse people of ‘outrage’ and ‘hateful’, ‘nationalism’, etc although how you come to those conclusions from anything I’ve written is indeed a mystery.
If anything, those words could more appropriately apply to what you write.
You come across as a complete tool.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2021, 09:54:10 AM »
Theoretically, all government official matters should be conducted in Ukrainian.  However, other than official documents, that is not occurring, nor has ever occurred.  I have been in government meetings in Ukraine where official business was conducted in Russian, or even in surzhik.

Russian has had minority language status in Ukraine since enactment of its constitution, and, by EU law, where Russian language reaches 10% of the population,  government services should be available in Russian.  That was the case until 2019.  Notwithstanding this, in many regions, Ukrainian is not the language used for day to day functioning. 

The notion that someone speaking Russian will face prejudice in certain regions is ridiculous (I believe Poltava was used as an example).  In all these regions, including in Western Ukraine, people still speak Russian, often in their daily lives.  The point of "Ukrainization" is not anti Russian prejudice.  It is to build a Ukrainian state, and language is one of the indicia of that state.

Last year, a poll found that 69% of Ukrainians, overall, opposed Russian being given official language status in Ukraine, although the majority believed people should be free to speak whatever language they desire in their daily lives.  Even in Eastern and Southern Ukraine, 51% of the population supported Ukrainian as the sole official language of the state, with 27% supporting both Ukrainian and Russian.  The problem is not the language.  It is the attempt of Russia to interfere in governing of the Ukrainian state.  To some degree, that's inevitable, IMHO.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 11:19:34 AM »
Theoretically, all government official matters should be conducted in Ukrainian.  However, other than official documents, that is not occurring, nor has ever occurred.  I have been in government meetings in Ukraine where official business was conducted in Russian, or even in surzhik.

Russian has had minority language status in Ukraine since enactment of its constitution, and, by EU law, where Russian language reaches 10% of the population,  government services should be available in Russian.  That was the case until 2019.  Notwithstanding this, in many regions, Ukrainian is not the language used for day to day functioning. 

The notion that someone speaking Russian will face prejudice in certain regions is ridiculous (I believe Poltava was used as an example).  In all these regions, including in Western Ukraine, people still speak Russian, often in their daily lives.  The point of "Ukrainization" is not anti Russian prejudice.  It is to build a Ukrainian state, and language is one of the indicia of that state.

Last year, a poll found that 69% of Ukrainians, overall, opposed Russian being given official language status in Ukraine, although the majority believed people should be free to speak whatever language they desire in their daily lives.  Even in Eastern and Southern Ukraine, 51% of the population supported Ukrainian as the sole official language of the state, with 27% supporting both Ukrainian and Russian.  The problem is not the language.  It is the attempt of Russia to interfere in governing of the Ukrainian state.  To some degree, that's inevitable, IMHO.

Thanks for your input. I haven’t travelled throughout the entire country of Ukraine, so my experience is limited to a handful of places. I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of people in Ukraine do not support use of the Russian language. I would be extremely surprised if that is the case in Odessa, where I live.

I don’t have the “notion” that people are prejudiced against Russian speakers in Poltava. I experienced it. There were several occasions when my girlfriend would ask someone for directions in Russian and people would respond rudely, often with expletives in Ukrainian. On one occasion, she asked the worker on the bus, which stop we should get off (in Russian). The woman said (in Ukrainian) “ I don’t understand you”. My girlfriend tried to ask again in Ukrainian, but the woman refused to answer and turned her back to us. We experienced this situation many times. If you ask in Russian where to find a park or a toilet, nobody want to talk to you. If you ask in Ukrainian, there is not a problem.

I’m sure you will tell me that I’m lying or mistaken or something. I don’t plan on getting in a fight about what my personal experience is. I am letting other people be aware of this, if they should travel to Ukraine. I will not tell people they don’t know what they experienced. I don’t know the latest statistics about public sentiment on the Russian language. I just know what happened to me.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 11:37:32 AM »

Thanks Boethius

You make some good points.

It’s quite bizarre that what could be a good discussion about the laws of the country as opposed to what might be happening in certain areas gets dragged into a mudslinger by that bearded bloke who can’t seem to take on board others opinions and POVs.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2021, 11:49:16 AM »
I have been to Poltava, last time in the autumn of 2019.  My husband spoke Russian with no issues.  He will answer people in whatever language they use, so if a question is addressed to him in Ukrainian, he will respond in Ukrainian, in Russian, he will respond in Russian.  On the streets of Poltava, one hears a significant amount of surzhik, more than Ukrainian, actually.  If someone speaks surzhik to my husband, he will answer in Russian, as he doesn't speak surzhik.  At the flea market or encountering street vendors in Poltava, you will see signs in both Ukrainian and Russian (I mean, some are in Russian, others in Ukrainian), and will hear the languages spoken equally, although the "Russian"  is mostly surzhik.  If everyone around your partner was speaking in Ukrainian, and she can speak Ukrainian, it's rude to speak Russian, IMHO.

I would hazard a guess the attitude is related to the war, but certainly, Russian language is commonly used in Poltava, and most Ukrainians, no matter where they live, are not hostile to the Russian language.  However, when foreigners come to Ukraine and don't bother to learn basic phrases, it irks many.  It would be akin to a Ukrainian settling in El Paso and only learning Spanish.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2021, 12:44:06 PM »
I have been to Poltava, last time in the autumn of 2019.  My husband spoke Russian with no issues.  He will answer people in whatever language they use, so if a question is addressed to him in Ukrainian, he will respond in Ukrainian, in Russian, he will respond in Russian.  On the streets of Poltava, one hears a significant amount of surzhik, more than Ukrainian, actually.  If someone speaks surzhik to my husband, he will answer in Russian, as he doesn't speak surzhik.  At the flea market or encountering street vendors in Poltava, you will see signs in both Ukrainian and Russian (I mean, some are in Russian, others in Ukrainian), and will hear the languages spoken equally, although the "Russian"  is mostly surzhik.  If everyone around your partner was speaking in Ukrainian, and she can speak Ukrainian, it's rude to speak Russian, IMHO.

I would hazard a guess the attitude is related to the war, but certainly, Russian language is commonly used in Poltava, and most Ukrainians, no matter where they live, are not hostile to the Russian language.  However, when foreigners come to Ukraine and don't bother to learn basic phrases, it irks many.  It would be akin to a Ukrainian settling in El Paso and only learning Spanish.

Well, it looks like your husband had a different experience than we did. Instead of calling him a liar, I will trust he is telling the truth and accept that what everyone doesn’t have the same experience in every visit to every city.

My girlfriend spoke in Russian because she knows very little Ukrainian. I stated this on another thread and was told she is stupid or lying.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 12:53:17 PM »
My girlfriend spoke in Russian because she knows very little Ukrainian.

This is believable. When I was in Uzbekistan, some people spoke Russian instead of Uzbek. For decades, the Soviet Union gave everybody a Russian education. Although the USSR broke up way back in the early 90's, some people and some regions of certain countries continued to use Russian as their primary language.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2021, 01:06:46 PM »

This is believable. When I was in Uzbekistan, some people spoke Russian instead of Uzbek. For decades, the Soviet Union gave everybody a Russian education. Although the USSR broke up way back in the early 90's, some people and some regions of certain countries continued to use Russian as their primary language.

When she went to school, everything was taught in Russian... yes, post USSR. She had a Ukrainian Language class once a week.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2021, 01:12:56 PM »
Perhaps there is a disconnect between how things are supposed to be taught and how they are actually taught. My mom was a bilingual school teacher in Coachella, CA. As far as the state was concerned, she was paid to teach half the time in English and half the time in Spanish. 100% of her students were Mexican. Her principal thought it was too confusing to teach the kids in two languages, so he mandated that all instruction was in Spanish. There are many kids in this district who were born in America and graduate from high school and speak virtually zero English.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 01:21:19 PM »
Well, it looks like your husband had a different experience than we did. Instead of calling him a liar, I will trust he is telling the truth and accept that what everyone doesn’t have the same experience in every visit to every city.

I was with him, so it's our shared experience.  Unlike him, I always answer in Ukrainian, as it is more natural for me.  For him, responding in either language is equally natural.

My girlfriend spoke in Russian because she knows very little Ukrainian. I stated this on another thread and was told she is stupid or lying.

As I posted, my husband's mother tongue is Russian.  He went to Russian language schools.  However, as he grew up in Ukraine, he decided he should know how to speak Ukrainian.  The funny thing is that everyone he worked with in Kyiv was an escapee, so their mother tongue was, uniformly, Ukrainian.  As they were in the city, they spoke surzhik.  As he grew up in the city, they knew his mother tongue was Russian and they didn't know he could speak Ukrainian.  Once, he started speaking Ukrainian with someone, and his coworkers were in awe.  He said he gained their respect, because he spoke Ukrainian fluently and "purely".

Your partner doesn't know Ukrainian because she chooses not to learn it.  That's not a judgment or a criticism, just a fact.

As for schooling, in Soviet times, in most republics, there were some schools in the republic's language, but most schooling was in Russian.  That was due to official policies of Russification.  Russification was strongest, in order, in Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic republics, less so in Central Asia.  It took many forms, including schooling, restricting access to literature in the republic's mother tongue, and the strongest - moving millions of Russians into the region.  It is precisely because of these policies (which have been in force in Ukraine since before Bolshevism) that the pendulum has swung the other way.

There are still Russian language schools throughout Ukraine, but far fewer.  It's difficult, for example, to get a place now in a Russian language school in Kyiv.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:37:52 PM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »
Perhaps there is a disconnect between how things are supposed to be taught and how they are actually taught. My mom was a bilingual school teacher in Coachella, CA. As far as the state was concerned, she was paid to teach half the time in English and half the time in Spanish. 100% of her students were Mexican. Her principal thought it was too confusing to teach the kids in two languages, so he mandated that all instruction was in Spanish. There are many kids in this district who were born in America and graduate from high school and speak virtually zero English.

Maybe only in America, and a few others.

Sometimes you travel in certain sections of the southwest, you'll see areas within where most postings, ads, etc...are all in Spanish. Even in the wider areas, where English is primal, you'll see signs in English and a caption below in Spanish. Heck, ESL classes are free....

I'll never forget the time I was in Torrance (right smack in Los Angeles, CA) courthouse and needed to make a phone call (before mobile phones), I walked over to the phone station and grab the yellow pages..everything in the book was in Spanish.

LOL, hell don't get lost in Miami and ask for direction if you don't know how to speak Spanish.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 01:50:29 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 12:26:45 AM »

Maybe only in America, and a few others.

Sometimes you travel in certain sections of the southwest, you'll see areas within where most postings, ads, etc...are all in Spanish. Even in the wider areas, where English is primal, you'll see signs in English and a caption below in Spanish. Heck, ESL classes are free....

I'll never forget the time I was in Torrance (right smack in Los Angeles, CA) courthouse and needed to make a phone call (before mobile phones), I walked over to the phone station and grab the yellow pages..everything in the book was in Spanish.

LOL, hell don't get lost in Miami and ask for direction if you don't know how to speak Spanish.
I used to work in Miami. Fortunately, I speak Spanish, but I don’t know how anyone could survive in most of the city with English alone. I used to joke that Miami is my favorite foreign country. The workers at McDonald’s in Odessa speak better English than the workers in Miami. I ate at McDonald’s at the Miami airport before I left... it was amusing watching English speaking travelers struggling to place orders.

Offline ML

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2021, 07:58:30 AM »
Last time we were in Orlando, wife got quite ticked that all of the hotel staff, even at front desk, were speaking Spanish and took the Spanish speaking people checking in ahead of us.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2021, 12:17:59 AM »
Last time we were in Orlando, wife got quite ticked that all of the hotel staff, even at front desk, were speaking Spanish and took the Spanish speaking people checking in ahead of us.

This is quite common. When I speak in Spanish, I have found I get preferential treatment in Spanish speaking areas vs. English speaking people. I guess all those teenage years working as a dishwasher in Southern California finally paid off. “Latin privilege” is real.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1974
Total: 1984

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM