It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: So it's over with her! My experience with a ukrainian instamodel  (Read 6992 times)

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3

Where do I start? We started communicating in June 2021 and I was quite confused as
to why this woman was still on a dating site being so sexy and beautiful. She was
24, this time I chose a small city unknown to many foreigners who visit Ukraine called
Kremenchuk. She liked to post pictures in sports clothes and also pictures where she was dancing.
She said she just hadn't found the right partner yet and also stated that she was confused
as to why I also didn't have a partner yet. We kept flirting and the communication went on for
a few months.

After our first call I was excited to know that she shared many of the health decisions that
I take part on. We also shared common interests and she is almost a health fanatic just like
I am so I thought we could have a good prospect at hand. She also expressed being OK for me
to not go visit her right away As I told her I couldn't go meet her in a couple months time but
that I wouldn't take a year or more to go meet her either.

Anyway, we continued communiccating for many months, she would send me nice pictures and
videos of her dancing lessons and stuff and every reply I received from her would make me happy.
My plan was to talk to her on the phone more than chats and stuff but it never came into being because
of the time difference and my tight schedule. When the war broke out I told her I wanted to talk on the
phone more but she then said that she just didn't feel comfortable because at any time an air raid siren
would sound and perhaps it would ruin the call. Sounds fair, I though, let's keep it virtual for a while until
this settles down more.

Long story short, although things with her were going pretty well (in my mind), the truth is she was
always resenting the fact that I didn't communicate enough with her as our schedules would pretty much
never align as I had been focusing on my business and saving it from total failure at the time. Yet she
was demanding more attention although I had been trying to explain to her my situation and why my
communication would become scarce at times.

Anyway, recently it was my bday and I announced this to her weeks before as she had never asked and
I had never told her about this as well. We had been communicating more frequently at that time . I was so
disappointed when "I didn't even deserve a text" from this woman congratulating me at all.
Well, I thought I should wait a couple days and I would still receive this congratulation
from her but nothing...

I asked my friend about this whole situation and if he had been on the same spot I was in.
My friend told me that he didn't think or feel like it was a big deal at all, and that we hadn't met in person so that
this could be the reason and also that she probably wasn't a big birthday woman, meaning that she just didn't give
much importance to those kinds of dates. But deep inside I felt hollow about her, after like more than
1 week after she suddenly appeared again and we chatted, she said she had congratulated me for my bday
but all she had done was asked me on a previous message : "How was your birthday?"
For her that was a way to congratulate me, I felt so
humiliated! I year trying to build something with this woman and thinking I was somewhat special
for her and this was all I got, WTF!?

Anyway, I think if she wasn't tactful enough as to remember or she didn't write it down when I gave her
weeks of notice in advance then probably she wasn't the one for me either. Can't say it totally ruined my day
but it had some effect on me. I later found a Youtube video from Jessica Os, famous ytuber talking about this
as well. I don't know if it is this one but I'll post it anyway:

Jessica says that in this modern era of technology it's not difficult for a woman to just put the birthday of somebody
on the phone and the alerts will come in even if the person totally forgets it, which is true.

Anyway, this alone wasn't the reason for me to break up with her but also, other red flags started showing up,
like the fact that she had been to the States several times and she had made absolutely NO MENTION of it before
until another topic came up. She stated that she had been in the States for study for like 3 months each time.
To me this is actually HUGE, I don't know for other guys here, but at least NONE of the FSU women I've been in
contact with have ever been further than say Europe for example!

I know I should've ended or paused the relationship when I saw problems in my business that required so much
attention as I just wouldn't be able to cope up with the attention that she required. While I was still solving
most of these problems the war came. Just recently I am now more relaxed and could plan a trip but with war going
on it's definitely a no go and I might just as well try to find another FSU woman from Moldova or Russia.

I think it's worth to mention that despite my lack of time I still was keeping my options open as this in no way was
a serious relationship although she was trying to convey this or I don't know what! So I'm still communicating with the
other 2 or 3 options I have there and by the looks of it, she is not coming back.
Now I realize it wasn't such a good idea to choose her although at first I didn't really see
her as the SUPER HOT babe that she purports to be. The first pictures I saw of her were like pretty much normal young
girl pics, nothing really super special I could notice compared to the real godeesses I saw in land in Ukraine!!
Perhaps her breasts and ass looks bigger and sexier now as well as a slimmer waist but she was not like this when I first
saw her.
I was looking for a more average looking, or perhaps an 8/10 woman, so someone like her wouldn't really
blow my mind, yet she has a pretty large following on social media. I guess this is more
because of her dancing skills and the videos she posts there. 
Anyway, good riddance I guess!

There's this other channel that someone here might find useful,
Internet Dating Scams Dnepropetrovsk , it's from a guy who analyzes many PPL and FSU
Dating sites and in some of his videos he tells you that if it's a woman with about 1000+ followers in VK, for example,
you should definitely forget about her! This is because she pretty much has a local MALE HAREM to choose from and unless
you are SUPER unique and can also demonstrate this without much effort to the woman, you will be 1 more, thus you will
get discarded at the drop of a dime because of this.  So there you have it:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqeg80Z00cuqxSbfSzaSbw
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: So it's over with her! My experience with a ukrainian instamodel
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 12:25:16 AM »
Most women around 8 out of 10 in looks in the FSU will have local options for themselves that are likely decent in some way possibly to the extent of a harem. High social media count may indicate that but I think not necessarily always.

I think your main problem was that you thought the woman was more invested than she was just through message and talking to you. As you've now learned while you can both have a blast it still really means little as you need to actually meet her physically and if you can get into her life. Of course getting into her life depends on how present you are and what else (who else) she has going on. If she's pretty then she's likely not short of stuff going on. I would say for such a girl you need to blast the local competition out of the water by getting over there and monopolising her time, attention and attraction thereby pushing the locals out. A western guy who has an economic advantage can help himself there I think. You realise you need to be SUPER unique to land these hot chicks and I think you're bang on the money on that one, a hot babe doesn't want to settle for any everyday Joe you've got to really excel to get one. Almost like if a guy wanted to get with a hot Hollywood star in a way.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 03:32:24 AM »
I was communicating with a stunning dark-haired beauty from Kremenchuk years ago.

I thought i was being smart avoiding the scam centres/prodating centres of Ukraine

Then i managed to track her down on VK and what an eye-opener that was.

She was boasting on there about having hot sex at least three times a night,with plenty of explicit swear words thrown in ...and was engaged .
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 05:34:04 AM »
Your biggest mistake was limiting yourself to one gal.

Do you have only one stock in your investment portfolio.

Or even more simple, do you have only one pair of shoes that you hope will work for all occasions ?

Ever hear of diversification ?

A simple logical method to avoid losing all you have in one fell swoop.

Note: I  am not advocating for having multiple gals around after you are married.

But for initial dating, especially involving travel to a foreign country (or even a distant city within your own country), it's the only way to go.

Same goes for the women's side.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 06:21:23 AM »
I was communicating with a stunning dark-haired beauty from Kremenchuk years ago.

I thought i was being smart avoiding the scam centres/prodating centres of Ukraine

Then i managed to track her down on VK and what an eye-opener that was.

She was boasting on there about having hot sex at least three times a night,with plenty of explicit swear words thrown in ...and was engaged .

Lol, that will likely be why some marriages don't last long out there. Apparently the guys who have something going for them can play around also. Definitely food for thought.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
So it's over with her! My experience with a ukrainian instamodel
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 10:43:03 AM »
Where do I start? We started communicating in June 2021

You can't keep an FSUW waiting for over a year.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BC

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 11:41:57 AM »
There have been some extenuating circumstances during this period 2tall.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 01:59:19 PM »
There have been some extenuating circumstances during this period 2tall.

Of course there have been. There was a virus, airlines stopped traveling to
certain places, on and on and on.

However, you can't hold stuff together with no meetings for a year.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 02:15:41 PM »
Your biggest mistake was limiting yourself to one gal.

Do you have only one stock in your investment portfolio.

What you say makes perfect sense UNLESS, you are going to write
letters for a year without visiting.

Nobody has time to keep up that nonsense with a dozen women.

I am cliff-noting my impression of ML system tactics
a Key part of visiting many is to do only a little bit of sorting in
advance of visiting. You write some letters in advance to traveling
to get scale down the hundred or so that you wrote to a manageable
number before you arrive.

If you are going to write back and forth for months and month on end
you have to scale it down to one. How many Honey Bunnies can you
keep track of at once?

I do advise men who want to use the high risk strategy of visiting ONE to
have a backup plan so that they don't waste a trip/time/money/emotions.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 02:26:51 PM »
The biggest risk of writing one girl for months and months and months
especially a hot girl is that some 2tallbill type guy might come along,
visit your girl and ride her like a stolen bicycle thrice daily for a
couple weeks.

When she regains her ability to walk and talk normally, she won't be writing
you any more letters. If YOU get on a plane it will be your body fluids that
she has to wash out of her hair.

This should be RWD commandment #11.
The first man on the plane gets to seduce the girl.

Udachi!

Bill

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:58:31 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 02:33:47 PM »
I am cliff-noting my impression of ML system tactics
a Key part of visiting many is to do only a little bit of sorting in
advance of visiting. You write some letters in advance to traveling
to get scale down the hundred or so that you wrote to a manageable
number before you arrive.

Actually I consider that I do QUITE a bit of sorting even though only a max of 6-8 emails occur before I meet.

A ton of sorting occurs BEFORE I send first contact message.

All this is past tense as I am out of the game.

I would never go through this again at my current age.

In fact, I don't even like to travel much within the USA.
Just tired of it.

However, I do want to take some short trips within USA now, as I haven't been away from hometown for over 4 years with being tied down almost 12 months of the year with wife's PhD program, her trips to Ukraine when I had to hold down fort, the Covid situation and on and on.

But we just saw news show a couple of days ago how reservations now required months in advance to even enter most National Parks in USA.  So that cuts out spots where might not have to worry about Covid.

We both love museums, particularly art type, but those will be crowded.

So . . .  who wants to host us on their ranch ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2022, 03:34:02 PM »
You were one of hundreds or thousands of guys writing her.
You stood out enough for her to hang in there and want more communication when you were gone for periods of time keeping your business afloat.
But lets be realistic,whatever you were doing then,she also knows she wasnt a priority as anyone can send a brief two sentence text or message daily ,to someone they are truly  interested in.
Maybe you did,but sounds like there were times you were also hit or miss.
So i'm sure she felt the same as you do now(she let you know she wanted more communication)
So she put you on the shelf as you had never met and any normal.woman regardless appearence  has local oppurtunities also,and has no idea if youll ever visit

Along that line, ,yes ,if she was that into you she would be communicating daily, willing to take a call  ,even if a siren might go off,and happy to speak to you.

This is
Nothing ventured ,nothing gained.

You typed some messages,thats all.

You had good reasons not to visit,but your expectation was ,and remains, a bit overboard for a young woman who has no idea if you ever will visit.

Most men contacting her *say* they will visit,and  likely noone ever has. Her experience us they havent ,and wont..
What should her expectation be?
Shes to believe you and ignore the others that also never traveled to.ukraine?

She doesnt know any of you,and has no idea if your words mean anything at all.

My opinion the only way to be succesful is act.
If fairly quick action is out  of the question dont chat.
If after chatting things change personally or internatiinally,clearly  state so, and state when you can come, give a date.
In this odd times it  doesnt have to be concrete other than*absolutely as soon as travel.is allowed again,or set up a meeting elsewhere.
If a man isnt proactive , a problem solver ,,solution finder , it will flop everytime.

I wouldnt look there now regardless ,from the point that its an unknown of when either of you could safely travel .

Offline LAman

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2022, 03:34:49 PM »

However, you can't hold stuff together with no meetings for a year.

Maybe for you!!!

I had one waiting patiently for two years. Now with the war I have no idea what will happen. It all depends on the relationship and how strong feeling are. It's been a rough 2.5 years on the FSU dating scene
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2022, 08:01:42 PM »
It all depends on the relationship and how strong feeling are. It's been a rough 2.5 years on the FSU dating scene

FSUW want a man of action. Get on a plane, seduce the girl, curl her toes
and win her heart that's what she really, truly wants you to do. FSUW want
you to swim across the alligator filled moat and defeat a few dragons for
her. Nobody said this is easy, if they did, I will set them straight.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 08:05:43 PM »
I had one waiting patiently for two years.

Why? Are you on the no fly list?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 11:07:33 PM »
Oh Darn! Isn't there an edit post option anymore??
Well, here is the actual video that I wanted to share and not the previous one I posted:

Top Signs she's using you and what to do when that happens:

Offline LAman

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2022, 12:23:55 AM »
Why? Are you on the no fly list?

When was the last time you flew to Russia?
 I had 6 flights cancelled during virus. Even last time I was there during new year, I needed to get tested often because a positive test meant i spent extra 1-2 weeks and a mess with flights.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline iloveukrayinkas

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2022, 12:55:53 AM »
Ok guys, so seems there's a lot to comment on regarding your responses.
So I'll start with Trenchcoat:

Indeed, I thought this woman was more into me than she really was and I also had to act with more caution given the fact that I saw she was receiving loads of attention on the dating site right off the bat.
But this will also be explained later here.
I think it's great that more and more dating sites are giving you more clues on the amount of visitors or "likes" a girl receives. It's too bad I didn't have her IG account before to research her, I guess I didn't see many red flags as to start doing a deep research on her, I also felt that would be a little paranoid from my part.
I recently discovered another website called 1st-international.com, mostly for FSU countries but seems they pretend to be global as well. They even have like a rating option for you to rate the profile and it gives you feed back on the trust worthiness of the woman or quality of the profile. It's funny that they even price communication higher for better looking or higher profile women there.

Anyway, I did in fact plan to go there earlier this year, but the war was about to hit. My friend, who was also planning to go told me in January he would wait until the end of february because if there was no attack then he could safely travel in march. So I thought I would do the same and waited to see what happened.
I guess for younger girls, status plays a huge role in the mating process nowadays. If she has a huge following, she will want her boyfriend to have one as well or compensate this with something like "being rich" for example.

ML: Although I had very busy months I was also communicating with another woman at the same time. This other woman ended up as a refugee in Bulgaria for several months while the other said she refused to leave her native Kremenchuk. I must admit I was prioritizing this other woman over the IG model... Now I realize I picked the wrong one as the IG model was giving me better attention!

2tallbill

It's not that I was keeping this girl waiting for over a year and I think Jumper1 points it out correctly.
On my first phone call conversation with her I asked her if she would have a problem if I didn't go visit her soon after starting to talk. She said that she didn't have a specific time frame but that she wanted to feel "comfortable enough before a meeting" so about 3-6 months would be a good time frame for her.
If I'm not mistaken this call took place in oct-nov and war broke out in february, that's about 5 months, nothing to do here.
And even you guys on this forum were already calling the war in December and were afraid of Putin unleashing his forces unto Ukraine, so I mean!

Hey funny comment about another 2tallbill type of guy just coming along and stealing my chick! I guess those are the heavy risks of intl' dating aren't they!?

Jump1:

It seems you are right about me standing out a bit by the fact that she basically didn't just like stopped talking to me after the months I wrote her a message like once a month and at least she was complaining!! Those were the months when I was trying to keep my business afloat, hiring new people and trying to sell some left over equipment I had. I was also prioritizing another woman from Kharkiv at the time.

I guess everybody sees things differently and there are different strategies or
things you can do when there is not enough time to have quality communication with someone you are trying to date internationally.

Anyway, one thing that struck me was a confession she made to me that she had been corresponding with several other men before me. She mentioned that they would start communicating with her then all of a sudden would just drop the conversation and leave her hanging.(Did they discover red flags about her and that's why they would drop her cold turkey??) But she also cared to mention that she also hadn't been putting in enough effort for an international relationship to flourish. Ofc, and why would she? She has a huge IG following in her country or region with thousands of hungry men who want her.
What's worse, she's quite approachable and engages with most of them in the comments section! So I'm guessing many guys continue the convo via her DMs! 

Of course women can also pull off their hypergamy covertly via DM's, not necessarily on the visible comments section. So another model can be DMing hundreds of guys and you won't even know because maybe she's not the type of girl who responds in the comment section. So, many ways about it!

However, you are correct and I should have just acknowledged the difficult situation I was going through and just should've stopped chatting with her given that I pretty much KNEW I wasn't gonna fly to meet her soon after starting communication, so yeah, hit or miss.
Most men contacting her *say* they will visit,and  likely noone ever has. Her experience us they havent ,and wont..
What should her expectation be?
Shes to believe you and ignore the others that also never traveled to.ukraine?

So in my defense I can tell you that I let her know that I had already been
to her country as oppossed to so many guys who like you say, *say* they will
visit and never do. So at least that had to give me the benefit of the doubt, dont you think?

In any case, I think after just breaking up with her I feel like a big weight off my shoulders!!
With the whole COVID restrictions and not knowing when the war is going to end, the logistical difficulties of arranging a meeting somewhere in Europe for just ONE WOMAN, etc. it was probably better to end it this way than having to deal with all the drama of not being able to meet her.

LAman:

2 YEARS!! That's quite insane! But I guess it depends on the woman you are chasing after. If it's a 24 yr old , hot looking and no children like this IG model I guess you have to step on the gas pedal more as you basically KNOW you will lose her after such a long amount of time. If it's a divorced woman with 2 children, post wall, ofc you can pull of a 2 year, maybe even much more!
I remember David from 90 day fiance said he corresponded/chatted with his Svetlana for about 7 years!! And had never even met in person despite his repeated attempts to try to achieve this. In his defense he says that he was on and off in communication with her and that when he first met her she was too young for him, she was like 19 or 20 still and he didn't see her as a serious option. But OFC!!! lol

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2022, 05:20:16 AM »
Interesting response ILU. I think as far as other men dropping communication suddenly is that it could be a few reasons. They might strike up a better interest level with another girl, just be keyboard Romeo's, see a girl they think is hotter or realise that too many guys are interested in this girl.

My guess is that the main danger of this girl is that she is after an 'immigration mule' to get her into a better as in more wealthier country with weather men, etc. At the moment she is like a film star imprisonment in a sh*t hole of a country with the full scope of her hottiness curtailed to only so wealthy a man locally and enduring some not so great societal issues.

It's the real danger of importing a hot girl that unless the guy is really great or has some kind of very strong connection with her she'll start exploring other men shortly after arrival with the guy being ditched as soon as possible for her.

Just last night I was considering how a guy would keep a hot FSW faithful if he loved with her in the FSU, Ukraine, Moldova, etc. I can kind of forsee even the local guys would be an issue as let's face it done would be muscle bound, some very social fun guys, some handsome, and an odd few with some wealth perhaps who speak her language/maybe nearer her age. So I don't think the local competition can necessarily be ruled out as I think we western guys can tend to do. I think that's the big issue here, many guys are drawn to these pretty girls like a magnet and that can make a relationship really, really difficult possibly near impossible. I don't necessarily blame the girl herself though she'll kind of have guys throwing themselves at her all the time so it's likely really difficult to resist that. Probably the same likewise  for an attractive looking guy having girls throwing themselves at him. Both will get the name for cheating and being low but being subjected to the other gender rocking up all the time, kissing up like crazy and with so many pleasing options like a kid in a candy store it's probably really difficult for them not to enticed into trying everything.

A real difficult situation for all concerned to deal with I reckon.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2022, 01:36:40 PM »
Thanks for the follow up ,and yeah i completely understand the business taking priority over a woman you hadnt met and did not know if you would.
(Just keep in mind she was in the same boat, at a stressful.time)

My point wasnt to beleager you,
just a heads up to readers that this reaction by her was normal (and would be normal whether she was a 5 or 10)

Once a month  contact, for a time, signaled to her you had other prioroties and options.
She does as well,really was that simple.

In her culure and reality men pursue.
This has nothing to do with her being hot,or inudated with Ig followers.

It would be the same for any reasonably attractive woman there.

As far as  general to anyone advice, i'd only offer that this  situation was a place and time scenario that just dint work.
I wouldnt chaulk it up to her popularity at all,and chaulk it up to you both being distracted and poor timing.nothing more.

I also would NOT avoid popular women.
They have to date someone,might as well be you.

I gave zero flying donkeys how many men were  writing or chatting with  my wife( it was thousands, hundred new messages daily) and of course local.men hit on her, its insane to think otherwise.
No , i dont think they care how popular you are on a website,and most are smart eno7gh to recoginize IG or fb popularity is virtual and mostly meaningless

I wouldnt care if she was the most popular IG model in the country.(she dint have IG but i would not have cared either way)
 She is communicating with me, who cares about others?
If i am interested,then  i am fairly quickly going to see her and to see if  i want to be involved,if so ,
then its oldschool culture and  on me to further pursue. The others are already benched at that point,they were never in my thoughts and they wont be in hers or we wernt meant to be,its that simple again.That philosphy will never let you down.

You had a foot in the door,a door she opened and ask you to pursue.
It dint work out for various understandable  reasons and thats very common.
Thats a big part of any dating and it doesnt change because of travel.

Be prepared to walk away (or her to walk away) as easily as  if it was a local coffee date were there were zero sparks.
Thats just dating.

On my end ,i met a  smart funny,charming,and stunning woman, that has been a wonderful partner in life,an amazing mother and person.

I am.very likely overconfident and that isnt always positive in life,but in dating its far better to err
on that side if  its genuine.(not faked)
 If i had let any of the insecurities i see in this thread across several posts  filter in,i would never have clicked,dated and married a smokinhotkova.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2022, 05:03:28 PM »

When was the last time you flew to Russia?
 I had 6 flights cancelled during virus. Even last time I was there during new year, I needed to get tested often because a positive test meant i spent extra 1-2 weeks and a mess with flights.

Did Moby write your rebuttal? When was the last time you had dinner with Dr
Fauci and the secretary of transportation?

I caught Covid during New years. The no fly list line was an attempt at humor.
I make a stab at humor at least every third post.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2022, 02:36:13 PM »
Hey funny comment about another 2tallbill type of guy just coming along
and stealing my chick! I guess those are the heavy risks of intl' dating
aren't they!?

Yeah, I have seen it happen. I know a guy from the forums who was
from Nebraska, plain to ugly in looks, and sort of looked like Fred
Flintstone body the girl was tall maybe 5-11 (180cm) very slim
but some how had beautiful full breasts an I dream of Jeanie body.

There was a really funny/clever, relatively handsome guy from Croydon
outside of London who spent all his time writing poetry to Jeanie.
Fred Flintstone bought a ticket to Tashkent and the poet laureate
from Croydon was dumped like the guts left over from cleaning a fish.

FSUW can get pragmatic as hell when faced with the bird in the hand vs
the bush, especially if they have a child.

Fred Flintstone has the girl and eats blini with fresh berries and cream
on Sunday mornings. The Croydon man only has regrets served cold.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 02:47:50 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BC

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2022, 02:48:34 PM »
Jeannie was one of my favorites back then.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2022, 03:01:41 PM »
Jeannie was one of my favorites back then.

I had a bunch of favorites including Linda Evans of the Big Valley

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 03:06:42 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2022, 04:33:47 PM »

I recently discovered another website called 1st-international.com, mostly for FSU countries but seems they pretend to be global as well. They even have like a rating option for you to rate the profile and it gives you feed back on the trust worthiness of the woman or quality of the profile. It's funny that they even price communication higher for better looking or higher profile women there.

1st-international.com is a PPL (Pay Per Letter) site. It says here in their FAQ that they charge men credits, to be bought, to open letters:

http://www.1st-international.com/questions.html

That's dodgy ground to start off on as she (if it is she) could just be doing it to receive a cut of the letter writing profit, video appearances, etc. Generally PPL is regarded as not worth the bother messing around with. Didn't you know it's pretty uncertain ground to start off on? i.e that they're pretty much nearly always a scam set up as a whole.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541541
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2670
Most Online Ever: 12701