It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"  (Read 119594 times)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"
« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2012, 07:56:45 PM »
Florida seems to be a magnet for interesting people.

Offline Olly

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2012, 08:03:48 PM »
Im sorry, if all RW are too bad and materialistic, why you want to marry us? 
Or maybe you look for not there?
Most of you use the agencies. But usually agency have too young girls with no english, students, or woman with kids and with no good job.
So what a young girl want?  New boots, clothes and entertainments. What a woman with no good job and with kids want ? Money!
Smart and serious woman who want to find a good foreign husband - study inglish, have a PC and good internet for conversation, looking good, care for her health. And it means she have enough money for this.
But of course most of RW don't want to do anything and sits on their bums and waiting for the fine foreign prince on a white horse who will pay for all their wishes.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:05:37 PM by Olly »
Your destiny will find you...

Offline alyosha

« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2012, 08:15:13 PM »
And what the name we should give to Western men  who are exploiting or trying to exploit Ukrainian/Russian women?

You are a British woman??
I thought to meet Eastern European women here.  My paternal grandmother was Czech.
What part of U.K. are you from?  My paternal greatgrand father was in Vicotrias Horse Guards.  He was a Sgt. Major and from Warborough near Whitney in Oxfordshire.

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2012, 08:22:33 PM »
Most of you use the agencies. But usually agency have too young girls with no english, students, or woman with kids and with no good job.
So what a young girl want?  New boots, clothes and entertainments. What a woman with no good job and with kids want ? Money!
Smart and serious woman who want to find a good foreign husband - study inglish, have a PC and good internet for conversation, looking good, care for her health. And it means she have enough money for this.
But of course most of RW don't want to do anything and sits on their bums and waiting for the fine foreign prince on a white horse who will pay for all their wishes.

Very well put.
 :clapping:
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »

I agree with you Olly, the stereotype was made about agency girls.  There are many other very good women, but many of us if not most, do not know where to begin to look, at least at first.

There are also some misunderstandings between Russian people and Western people over money.  Especially in the USA we are a credit based economy, so our concepts of how to handle money, how much to save for retirement etc. might be completely different.

Offline Olly

« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2012, 08:26:49 PM »
There are many other very good women, but many of us if not most, do not know where to begin to look, at least at first.
I will answer you later. Now i go to work.  :)

Offline alyosha

« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »

It is probably best for people to visit the board when they are in a good mood.
And if they are not in a good mood hopefully the people here will cheer them up.

Offline alyosha

« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
Florida seems to be a magnet for interesting people.

You might understand my first post better if I tell you I am an American dissident.
Your mother can tell you what being a dissident was like in the FSU.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2012, 08:55:37 PM »
You might understand my first post better if I tell you I am an American dissident.
Your mother can tell you what being a dissident was like in the FSU.

My mother was born in America.  I am also American, I just lived in Ukraine for some time.  This site isn't a place to find dates but a place to discuss inter-cultural relationships.   

Welcome to the board. 

Offline pitbull

« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2012, 08:55:58 PM »

The “center” here is advising everyone to store food.  It wouldn't be good to be skinny if the center is right.  They think hard times are coming here soon. I think they may be right.  I am storing extra food.
This is getting interesting...
Alyosha, who is the "Center" and how can I talk to them?
I'd like to know from the reputable source what food and how much to store for the upcoming hard times. The "Center" sounds like they know what they are talking about.
Please give me the "Center"'s contact information.

Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #260 on: June 25, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »
I'd like to know from the reputable source what food and how much to store for the upcoming hard times. The "Center" sounds like they know what they are talking about.

Maybe the "center" is Ron Paul and Glenn Beck.  Both say we are heading for total currency collapse and total economic wipeout, similar to what Germany experienced after WWI.

Offline Olly

« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
There are many other very good women, but many of us if not most, do not know where to begin to look, at least at first.
Is many web sites where a lot of RW/UW look for foreign husband. And that women want to keep conversation personally with men. They knows English (some of them knows 2-3 languages). And they want to make decision themselves with which man  they want to chat and meet. They are independent and knows what they want. And they never will meet man which never see him and trying to know him better before will meet (sometimes it takes few months).

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2012, 08:21:21 AM »
Is many web sites where a lot of RW/UW look for foreign husband. And that women want to keep conversation personally with men. They knows English (some of them knows 2-3 languages). And they want to make decision themselves with which man  they want to chat and meet. They are independent and knows what they want. And they never will meet man which never see him and trying to know him better before will meet (sometimes it takes few months).

Which websites would you recommend Olly?  Do you still live in Russia?  Which city if I may ask?

Offline alyosha

« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »

I take it you aren't FSU resident so my food storage comments weren't directed to you.
There are lots of people in USA who recommend storing food.
Just go on youtube and type in "preppers."  They toute a lot of common sense ideas.
Also I'm a veteran so I read oathkeepers.org occasionally.  They also recommend people store food.
Also I think maybe Robert Prechter, "Conquer the Crash" 2002 has some accurate ideas abut the nature of social collapse, as happend in FSU and I think quite likely in USA soon.
Prechter predicted in 2002 that we were likely to see depression and deflation, not hyper inflation.  He advised me to buy gold in 2003, which I did and sold in 2011.  I'm happy with Prechter's advice. So far he's been right.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:54:31 PM by alyosha »

Offline pitbull

« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
I take it you aren't FSU resident so my food storage comments weren't directed to you.
There are lots of people in USA who recommend storing food.
Just go on youtube and type in "preppers."  They toute a lot of common sense ideas.
Also I'm a veteran so I read oathkeepers.org occasionally.  They also recommend people store food.
Also I think maybe Robert Prechter, "Conquer the Crash" 2002 has some accurate ideas abut the nature of social collapse, as happend in FSU and I think quite likely in USA soon.
Prechter predicted in 2002 that we were likely to see depression and deflation, not hyper inflation.  He advised me to buy gold in 2003, which I did and sold in 2011.  I'm happy with Prechter's advice. So far he's been right.
So, is Robert Prechter the one that you call "The Center"? I'd like to know exactly who/what "the Cente" is

Offline Olly

« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »
Which websites would you recommend Olly?  Do you still live in Russia?  Which city if I may ask?
For example:
http://freepersonals.ru/
http://www.russianamericanlove.com
http://www.cherryblossoms.com
http://www.russianeuro.com
http://www.privetzapad.com
http://www.elenasmodels.com
http://russian-dating.com/
And many others.

Yes i live in Russia in Nizhny Novgorod city.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2012, 07:37:45 PM »
For example:
http://freepersonals.ru/
http://www.russianamericanlove.com
http://www.cherryblossoms.com
http://www.russianeuro.com
http://www.privetzapad.com
http://www.elenasmodels.com
And many others.

Yes i live in Russia in Nizhny Novgorod city.

For those who know . . . which of these meet the criteria for being included in my FSUW 101 list?

i.e. For men, they are either free or a monthly cost which allows for contact with all women on  the site.  Pay per contact or pay per message sites do not meet the criteria.

I know about freepersonals.ru.   I have no info about the others.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Olly

« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
This one is free too. About others i don't know. You have to check. For women all sites are free.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 07:42:19 PM by Olly »

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
Most all are free for women . . . I believe.

So the test is . . . which are free or monthly cost for men?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Olly

« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »
So the test is . . . which are free or monthly cost for men?
Just open these sites and check.  :)

Offline alyosha

« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2012, 08:23:45 PM »
My mother was born in America.  I am also American, I just lived in Ukraine for some time.  This site isn't a place to find dates but a place to discuss inter-cultural relationships.   

Welcome to the board.

I meant no disrespect to your mother if you took offense.  I assumed you were an FSU resident.
The only reason I used the word "dating" in my original post was the word "date" was included in the title of this thread.

Offline alyosha

« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2012, 08:31:29 PM »

Did anything else in my original long post interest you?  Are you interested in nature and animals for instance?
Maybe I shouldn't ask.  I think I saw where you are married.
Some of the language I used was meant to connect with the FSU ladies.  I take it you are not FSU.  Even if you are I don't want to amplify any more.
It's late, Dub Nitz.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2012, 09:33:49 PM »
Did anything else in my original long post interest you?  Are you interested in nature and animals for instance?
Maybe I shouldn't ask.  I think I saw where you are married.
Some of the language I used was meant to connect with the FSU ladies.  I take it you are not FSU.  Even if you are I don't want to amplify any more.
It's late, Dub Nitz.
I find your whole long post very interesting. I am especially interested in a detailed explanation of what the "Center" is  :)  Animals are cool too, especially if you cook them right.
And yes, I am as FSUW as it gets  ;)

Offline calmissile

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
I find your whole long post very interesting. I am especially interested in a detailed explanation of what the "Center" is  :)  Animals are cool too, especially if you cook them right.
And yes, I am as FSUW as it gets  ;)

I am also a little curious about the term "center", however it is not a big deal.  Several organizations and some religions have encouraged Americans to store food and other items for emergencies.  The emergency does not have to be political upheaval, it can also be a natural disaster.

It is just common sense.  For those that go through life thinking "It can't happen to me",  are the first to want to mooch off those that prepared themselves.  Anyone that has seen store shelves empty out on one day, get the drift of why every family is wise to prepare in advance for emergencies.  It's not necessary to become a fanatic about it,  just use some common sense.  It not only includes food, but backup power and other essential items.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2012, 01:58:49 AM »
So, is Robert Prechter the one that you call "The Center"? I'd like to know exactly who/what "the Cente" is

Hi Pittbull,

I was curious about this as well, so I googled the center.  I only came up mostly with gay and lesbian centers in all of the states.  there was one rural development center in Kentucky.  but that is all I found!!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541476
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3854
Most Online Ever: 12701