It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Newbie Looking for advice  (Read 3889 times)

Offline bboyblue

Newbie Looking for advice
« on: November 01, 2014, 02:22:39 AM »
Hi all, Glad to join the forum as i have decided that i will be looking for a Russian woman. They really are premier league compared to other nations.

I am 40 year old male from the UK now living in Spain on a non resident status.

I have recently made conversation with 5 stunners, but the thing that is throwing me is their first email was almost identical.

1. Nice to get an email with age and no kids.
2. Making out that they are lonley and so am i.
3. Cant find a man, 1 man to 4 woman in Russia.
4. Trying internet to find a man a broad.
5. They are ready to go.
6. They like sport. Do i?
7. They want to know about my past relationships after telling me about their last 2.
8. They are waiting on my reply.

Each email has almost the identical template. I have exchanged around 60 emails with one of them other that last few weeks and she said she will give me her phone number soon, as she is not confident of talking on the phone yet. She says another 4- 5 days.  This woman is all positive and i feel we are getting on great.

The others are just about to say they love me and are ready to move in with me abroad.

I have only started using the internet for dating in the last few months, so it is all new to me. I was in a relationship for many years and missed the internet dating boom.

What do other think?

BBB
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:29:40 AM by bboyblue »

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Newbie Looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 04:12:57 AM »
If you are using a pay per letter site there is a good chance all the letters were written by the same office worker pretending to be those different ladies.  May we ask which site you used to connect to those ladies.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 06:29:45 AM »
Yeah something not right here blue. What website did you find these stunners?

Offline bboyblue

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »
I found them on Zoosk, an add on to facebook.

I contacted one of them myself and that is the one i have been talking to. Then the others contacted me later. I find it strange that non of them contacted me before i made contact.

I used the IP finder for one of them and it is traced to Finland. I asked her if she has ever been to Finland and no was the reply. All the rest have been russian IP addresses.

Im new to all this internet dating stuff. As long as im not parting with cash i will play along. It keeps me occupied at work as i have nothing to do for at least 6 hours of a 12 hours shift  :D :D

Thanks guys.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
I found them on Zoosk, an add on to facebook.

I contacted one of them myself and that is the one i have been talking to. Then the others contacted me later. I find it strange that non of them contacted me before i made contact.

I used the IP finder for one of them and it is traced to Finland. I asked her if she has ever been to Finland and no was the reply. All the rest have been russian IP addresses.

Im new to all this internet dating stuff. As long as im not parting with cash i will play along. It keeps me occupied at work as i have nothing to do for at least 6 hours of a 12 hours shift  :D :D

Thanks guys.

Well cross off the blame on PPL's!!! Where's the blame going now?

Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for.......just a thought....
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline bboyblue

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
Sorry, but what is PPL's?

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 10:23:33 AM »
Sorry, but what is PPL's?

Pay per letter.  Where do you work?  I need a job where I don't have anything to do for 6 hours of a 12 hour shift!   :D

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 10:38:24 AM »
Pay per letter.  Where do you work?  I need a job where I don't have anything to do for 6 hours of a 12 hour shift!   :D

Please don't get a job like that....... This 'forum' will turn into RWD featuring AC at the con-trolls... :P
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »
Please don't get a job like that....... This 'forum' will turn into RWD featuring AC at the con-trolls... :P

:D
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 10:52:00 AM »
:D

I take it you guys like my posting style!   :P

Offline Rembrandt

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 12:12:43 PM »
Sounds like they are grooming/screening you out. If they figure you become quite invested into them, they might all of a sudden send you an email saying something like "my mother is in hospital and I don't have money" etc.

Before I met my fiance, everytime I got generic letters fitting your decription - when I didn't express initial interest - I knew that they are targeting a lot of guys, and questioned whether or not they are trying to increase their chances in finding a partner, or successfully scam someone?

Offline bboyblue

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 12:56:26 PM »
Sounds like they are grooming/screening you out. If they figure you become quite invested into them, they might all of a sudden send you an email saying something like "my mother is in hospital and I don't have money" etc.

Before I met my fiance, everytime I got generic letters fitting your decription - when I didn't express initial interest - I knew that they are targeting a lot of guys, and questioned whether or not they are trying to increase their chances in finding a partner, or successfully scam someone?

Just 5 mins ago one of them told me how nice her father is and that she told him about me and i have his approval.  ;D ;D ;D  Looks like he's going to hospital soon i would imagine  :D :D :D

Thanks guys.

Offline Ludmila

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 04:37:55 PM »
Blue, you're talking to guys in Russia or employees of a scam agency. 100%.
But don't quit, do talk with them more : you will learn what scam writing sounds like, the dynamic, how they present themselves, what their ways are, what "buttons" they push, see how they say "yes" to everything, and in general, say what you like to hear. Actually, it's just occurred to me that this could be a good way of training your analytical skills and common sense when taking this venue of finding your wife/girlfriend online. Been happily married to an AM for 15 years. Met online.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 12:36:22 AM »

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Not!!!

That would be Manny Hill and clowns !!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 05:10:24 AM »
Hi all, Glad to join the forum as i have decided that i will be looking for a Russian woman. They really are premier league compared to other nations.

I am 40 year old male from the UK now living in Spain on a non resident status.

I have recently made conversation with 5 stunners, but the thing that is throwing me is their first email was almost identical.

1. Nice to get an email with age and no kids.
2. Making out that they are lonley and so am i.
4. Trying internet to find a man a broad.
5. They are ready to go.
6. They like sport. Do i?
7. They want to know about my past relationships after telling me about their last 2.
8. They are waiting on my reply.

Each email has almost the identical template. I have exchanged around 60 emails with one of them other that last few weeks and she said she will give me her phone number soon, as she is not confident of talking on the phone yet. She says another 4- 5 days.  This woman is all positive and i feel we are getting on great.

The others are just about to say they love me and are ready to move in with me abroad.

I have only started using the internet for dating in the last few months, so it is all new to me. I was in a relationship for many years and missed the internet dating boom.

What do other think?

BBB
I think that is all fake.
It has nothing to do with what i got when i was actively dating in FSU. Three things especially get my eye :

5. They are ready to go.

This is not about FSU women
3 is a pure lie
5 is a red flag
7 Only western women start to talk about their marital problems.
And 8 only agencies translators finish their letter by such stupidity
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1917
Total: 1928

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM