It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Offering assistance in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Natalya

• Commercial Member
  • Interpreter & personal assistant in Dnepropetrovsk
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Offering assistance in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
« on: March 14, 2012, 02:19:04 AM »
Dear Friends!

My name is Natalya. I am an interpreter from Dnepropetrovsk. I've been helping foreign clients for the past 5 years.
Now I've got true friends from different parts of the world and I consider this to be the best reward for my work.
I provide interpreting, touring around Dnepr and any kind of assistance in housing and transportation (picking up at the airport, purchasing tickets, car services around Ukraine, etc.)
I always look out for the client's best interests and try to uphold high standards in my work.
If someone needs a piece of advice or any kind of assistance, feel free to contact me   natpixy@rambler.ru, Skype: nataliefromdnepr
Natalie

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Offering assistance in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »
 :welcome:  Natalya

I know your city.  Delightful place.  I traveled there in 2006.  Dnepro has essentially everything you would expect in a large city, yet it felt warm and cozy as if it were a small place.  The architecture, trees, hill, trolley, etc. along the main street are  picturesque.  Of course the wide Dnipr River adds immensely.

Cindy Agency and another agency introduced me to five women.  All five were friendly and nice.  I dated two of them again and again while there.  I liked them, but there was not enough of a connection to warrant a second trip.   An interpreter such as you was very valuable. 

Good luck to your business.

Please join in some of the discussions we have at RWD.

Offline Natalya

• Commercial Member
  • Interpreter & personal assistant in Dnepropetrovsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
Dear Gator!

It took me so much time to reply to your message and perhaps there's no excuse for it.
I'm really busy with my work but I do want to thank you for your nice words regarding Dnepr and your good wishes!
Unfortunately I have no time to join in your discussions on RWD, though I respect your mentality and pecularities of your nation.
I take an active interest in the way of living and thinking of English and American people because I've been in love with English language since my childhoon although your world was closed for the majority of Ukrainian people in the past. 

Yet I believe there's slight difference between us:)

And I'll be happy to offer any kind of assistance to foreign people in my amazing city Dnepropetrovsk. :welcome:

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

Natalya :D
Natalie

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 06:33:27 PM »
Over the last decade no city, other that Kiev, has had more construction, more growth, than Dnepropetrovsk.

Natalya, I'll look you up in May.  Have a second floor flat with balcony overlooking European Square, right next to the only outside cafe in European Square. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2011
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2000
Total: 2010

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM