It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Romance scam baiting  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
FSU Romance scam baiting
« on: April 27, 2019, 11:35:00 PM »
Quite a few years ago I spent some time on scam baiting sites, reading the very elaborate and humourous lengths baiters go to have some fun with scammers.

I took another look today and found a few FSU romance scams. It will give members a good laugh and also help those not so experienced, see example of what basic email scams look like.

I’ll update this section with links regularly.... add more if you find some yourself.

If you get a chance check out the other sections where baiters cause Nigerians scammers no end of frustration😆
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:59:27 AM by Davo »

Offline Davo

Re: FSU Romance scam baiting
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
From Russia with lunacy....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=275923

“Tons of kisses to you too and even some on your naughty bits if I ain’t being to forward”

“Well I thinks I also found love and romanticals too cause my khakis is sure getting a bit tighter after looking at the near necked picture of you”
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:45:22 AM by Davo »

Offline Davo

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 12:11:07 AM »
A new love eventually...welcome to my life, fat Boris....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=279245&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

“you did it again......you bored me with your seemingly neverending blah blah, why do you do this although I have told you not do so? You need to listen to what I say. please note that. Nice to hear that your grandmother taught you to cook as you will most likely spend the vast majority of your future lifetime in the kitchen of my villa”

“I represent how you gently touch me and kiss, and my body responds on your caress. I wait for that moment when you slowly undress me and will put on a bed. I very much would like to kiss you, your shoulders, a breast, I would like to kiss you only”

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:19:06 AM by Davo »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 04:00:05 PM »
Some years ago I happened upon a 419 site, don't know why.

Anyway, one back and forth was so funny I hurt my belly laughing.

The baiter guy bit on Nigerian prince story and said he would send $2,000 or so.

But of course he came up with a thousand excuses why he just needed a few more days to send it.

The Nigerian guy got to stage where he said he would have local sheriff come and arrest the guy because he had defaulted on an agreement.

So then the baiter guy said he would have to sell his artificial leg, which the Nigerian guy agreed to.

Then baiter said that the pawn shop would not take his leg for a loan.

He said the only thing the pawn shop would take was the artificial vagina that he had purchased.

The Nigerian guy told him to sell the vagina.

But then the guy argued that he had just gotten the vagina properly broke in and couldn't bear to let it go.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541388
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2140
Total: 2150

+-Recent Posts

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:57:12 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM